WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

DuskClan Camp

+18
Savannah
Konesans
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Quake
CodeNameVixen
Wishflight
Metzi
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Snoo
Leopardspots
ItsAboutThyme
Cyndermask
Panthermask
Lily
Spottedleaf
Feather
22 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

DuskClan Camp - Page 18 Empty Re: DuskClan Camp

Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:18 pm
Jadestar looked around for Heathermoon, frowning when she spotted the deputy. She trotted over to her, sitting down and flicking her tail over the younger cat's ear. "What's wrong?" She asked softly, green eyes soft with concern.

Dreampoppy laid by Rainspots, pushing him playfully on occasion. She closed her sightless eyes, curling her tail round his and relaxing. "What do you think of everything that's happened? I feel bad for Littleflower about losing her position.. but surely Jadestar is only doing what's best for the clan... Right?" She asked quietly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm
Nightfrost padded up beside Scarletpetal, curling his tail with hers. "I'm sure we could go?" 

Rainspots shrugged. "I mean, we don't have any say, but if I was leader I wouldn't have removed the deputy I served beside from her position." He said the words quietly, tail flicking as he thought.
Feather
Feather

Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:57 pm
Dreampoppy nodded and curled closer to the tom. "Let's just hope the decision doesn't blow up in our faces," she mewed, nuzzling her nose into the fur on his shoulder. After a moment, she started to groom his pelt.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:21 am
"I'm tired," Heathermoon whined, faking a yawn. "I just want to sleep,"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:21 am
Scarletpetal purred softly to Nightfrost, brushing her fur against his. “Just us? Or with others?” She asked him, her voice quiet but she didn’t know why as she had not intended it to be.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:47 am
Dragonmoon walked over to Creampaw. “Good training session today, get some prey for the elders, then get something for yourself to share with Mistypaw. You earned it.” He said.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 am
"Uhhh Grassflight?" She asked after a few moments of her mentor seeming not to see her. "Are you okay?"

OOC: @Daisyleap ?
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:44 am
Creampaw beamed at her mentor and darted away, pausing to say hello to Nightfrost briefly before grabbing a few mice to take to the elders. She dropped them gingerly and dipped her head before trotting out and grabbing a mouse to share with Mistypaw. Quickly, she went over to the younger she-cat and settled down by her.

Jadestar softened considerably and groomed the she-cat's fur. "Ask Littleflower if she can take over your duties for awhile so you can rest. Go see Hollyshade if you need anything to help with it, okay?" She meowed.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:07 am
Rabbitpaw darted into the camp, his long tail flickering nervously. He paused, already halfway to the fresh-kill pile by the time his mentor walked in. He couldn't help running sometimes. It was almost instinctual for him to run instead of walk. He looked back to face his mentor, ears and head down in embarrassment for charging ahead... again. He carried a small mouse in his jaw, a meager catch even in the cold season.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:27 am
Willowfeather purred her amusement and followed, dropping a bird onto the prey pile. The signs of New Leaf were showing in the fattening prey.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:36 am
Rabbitpaw dropped his mouse next to Willowfeather's bird, eyeing the pile warily. It was bigger than it had been during leafbare, but it still was relatively small. "Should we go back out?" He looked up at his mentor, his paws already fidgeting to be moving again.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 am
Willowfeather shook her head. "Not yet. Get something for the queens and then eat yourself," she meowed and touched her nose to his ear before going off to find her mate, Talonstep.
Konesans
Konesans

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 am
Rabbitpaw grabbed something quickly from the pile before scampering over to the nursery. He dropped the prey in front of one of the queens before nodding frantically. He quickly took off out of the den before one of them could speak before letting out a sigh of relief. His steps slowed down to a normal pace as he padded over to the pile again.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:56 am
Heathermoon nodded, stretching and getting up and smiling at Jadestar. She then slid away and over to Littleflower. "Jadestar asked me to ask you if you could take over deputy duties while I rest," she informed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:13 am
Ooc dragonmoon and littleflower are talking and they’re going to lead a patrol
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:56 am
ooc: well scratch my post then
Metzi
Metzi

Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 am
Vixenfang padded over to the prey pile. She sniffed at the meager food there. The picked a young rabbit, its fur damp with snow. Glancing around, she hurried to her favorite spot in the camp. It was a soft spot under a small bush, sheltered from the snow and other cats' prying eyes.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:16 am
Littleflower let Scarletpetal gather the warriors up for a patrol, treating herself to a small rodent from the fresh-kill pile. She tore off the skin carefully, letting her canines sink into the fresh meat. She hadn't been able to enjoy a good meal in a while, what with all of the new deputies running around not knowing where their heads are. She neatly wrapped her long tail over her paws to finish eating, the memory of her setting up a patrol just seconds before slowly fading away as she took her sweet time.

Hollyshade emerged from the herb stock, shaking out her fur with a huff. "Tulippaw!" she meowed, quietly humming to herself as she approached the apprentice. Despite the death of Russetstar not too long ago, she was feeling quite good about herself, and frankly, the whole Clan. Jadestar was doing a great job of leading, and the sickness was barely visible now. "Come along, I'd like to show you a nice place I found the other day with an abundance of herbs. We're nearly out of celandine, anyway, so it's a good chance to go pick it up while I show you around."

Daisyleap in a small corner of camp, watching the activity while chewing on a bone with a few strips of meat hanging from it. She was yet to ever be invited on a patrol, and felt quite useless. The only cats who ever even said a word to her since she arrived were the medicine cats and a now deceased elder named Hollowshade. She noticed some cats walking around and asking other warriors for something and figured it was an evening patrol, so she got up on her creaky limbs and approached Scarletpetal, dipping her head despite how much younger the she-cat was from her. "I'd be more than happy to join the patrol, if you need me. I've caught a few mice in my days back in the Twolegplace." she purred, not sure how the warrior would react.

Thistlefang buried his head into his nest, vision fuzzy from his nap. He glanced to his right in a vain attempt to search for his mate, not even sure if he was looking at the right nest. He blinked a few times and turned the other way, rasping his tongue over Saffronflame's ear. "How long have I been asleep?" he mewed, hissing inwardly as he caught notice of how late it was. "SoulClan, it's been too long. Look at the fresh-kill pile! There's got to be only about fifteen pieces there! Come with me, we've got to go hunt." he got up quite abruptly, giving his pelt a short groom before bounding out of the warriors den.

Blizzardtuft, his fur ruffled wildly, poked his head into the apprentices den and called for Sablepaw. He had no common sense to check for her in the clearing first, considering it was nearly sundown and she probably wouldn't be asleep.

Gingerpatch made her way to the nursery, her lips curled in a smile. Her ears flicked back and she swallowed, preparing for the overwhelming scent of milk and sound of laughter as it had been when she was in there as a kit. She flicked her ears back and entered the den, nodding to the queens respectfully. Before proceeding to sneak up on some kits, she meowed, "Do any of you need any help, with your bedding and whatnot?"

Grassflight turned from her spot guarding the entrance to camp, touching her nose to Featherpaw's shoulder. "Hey, hey," she purred. "We can head up north, I can show you one of my favorite places to explore from when I was an apprentice." She gently prodded Stormpoppy before leaving with Featherpaw. "I'm going out for a training session, do you mind taking over?" she asked, gesturing to the front of camp.
Feather
Feather

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:27 am
Dreampoppy rested in the warming sunlight, rolling onto her back with a happy purr. She, Rainspots, Moonbriar, and Springblossom would have to sit vigil, so with that thought in mind, she rose to her paws and padded into the warrior's den. Once she found a nest, she settled down and curled up, tail over her nose as she drifted into a short nap.

Shimmerpaw looked around for her mentor, Nightfrost, her blue eyes glittering as she bounded around. When she caught sight of Scarletpetal, she ran over quickly and skidded to a halt next to her. "Scarletpetal, have you seen Nightfrost? I was hoping he'd show me around the territory!"

Jadestar padded out from her den, nodding to Dragonmoon and Heathermoon as she passed them. She went to Littleflower, sitting by her and gently clearing her throat to grab the she-cat's attention. "Littleflower.. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, about removing your role. I'm still new to this and I'm only trying to do what I can for DuskClan," she mewed lightly and settled down. "I do appreciate you helping out Dragonmoon and Heathermoon though."
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:21 am
Vixenfang finished her rabbit, licking her lips. She watched the cats chatting in the camp and walked along the edges, scanning the crowd for Creamtuft. The chill didn't really bother her and she simply flicked her ears to clear them of snow.
Ooc: Daisy, should we have Vixenfang and Creamtuft hunt together? That might be nice! Smile
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 pm
Poc: aahhh sorry for not replying sooner >~< forgot i posted here

IC: Scarletpetal turned to Daisyleap, dipping her head to the older she-cat,” Of course you can join! I’d be happy if you did.” She told her, her eyes shining with delight. She then turned to Shimmerpaw,” He was just here moments ago, i’m not sure where he went now. If you want though when we find him, and even if we don’t, you’re more than welcome to join the patrol.” She purred to the young apprentice, wondering where her own was. She hadn’t seen Skypaw in awhile, hoping their small fallout awhile ago hadn’t caused anymore tension. Scarletpetal then looked around for Nightfrost, purring softly as she did so.
Feather
Feather

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:56 pm
"Sounds fun! Can Creampaw and Skypaw come too? They're fun to be around." Shimmerpaw glanced around for Nightfrost with Scarletpetal, catching sight of Creampaw and Skypaw coming back with a successful hunt. Each she-cat was carrying a slightly plump mouse, but Creampaw had a bird as well. "There's Creampaw and Skypaw," Shimmerpaw mewed.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:16 pm
“Of course they can, as long as it’s alright with Creampaw’s mentor.” Scarletpetal mentioned to Shimmerpaw, sighing a little as she figured Nightfrost was in the warrior’s den. 

Ooc: Willow’s a little busy with school to post with Nightfrost.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:56 am
Littleflower swallowed the last morsels of her meal, planning to give the last of it to her father in the elders den. At Jadestar's voice she instinctively looked up, knowing she should still show respect to the new leader. She was quite taken aback at what she said, but took measures not to show it. "No, I understand. It's just hard for many, since Russetstar was here for so long. His death was quite sudden." she took a pause before continuing, biting her tongue to keep from blurting out all of her thoughts. Yes, doing what's best for DuskClan is definitely appointing two young new deputies who have no idea where their own paws are taking them. "I'm happy to help them, anyway."
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Featherpaw nearly leaped out of her fur with excitement. "Yay!" She exclaimed with glee. She was excited to get out of camp and do some exploring!
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 am
Cloudpaw looked around for Brightpaw, her tail twitching. Carefully, she watched the evening patrols gather themselves up, but she wasn't interested in one, though she should've been. Her only thoughts were on her soft-spoken sister. 

ooc: @Savannah you free to try rping these kool kats together?
Feather
Feather

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:08 am
Jadestar offered a relieved smile to the former deputy. Her shoulders slumped and she muttered, "Truthfully, I don't know how Russetstar did this for so long. I worry over my mate, my kits, and my clan constantly that I forget to care for myself. Spiderpaw is constantly snapping about my appearance." She laughed lightly and shook her head. "I really do appreciate all you do, and I hope I can come to you for advice from time to time," she meowed.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:17 am
Reluctantly, Cloudpaw gave up, sighing. She relaxed back on her haunches, colorful pelt rippling. The fact that Brightpaw wasn't in her direct line of sight made her uneasy, but she was starting to tire out and her normal wariness of her sister's condition faded. 
Flicking an ear, she turned her green-yellow gaze to search out her mentor. Maybe a hunting session would brighten her up.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:11 pm
Brightpaw padded up from behind Cloudpaw, lightly poking her so she knew Brightpaw was next to her. She pressed her flank against Cloudpaw, the presence of her sister giving her a feeling of safety.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 pm
Cloudpaw quickly turned, and then purred as she felt her rub against her fur. "Hey, Brightpaw, how're you feeling?" she asked, smiling. A weight was lifted off of her shoulders, and the she-cat noticeably relaxed, her tailtip settling on the ground where it had been twitching before.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:38 pm
Fadingpaw was sitting in the shade of a tree, watching the patrols gather. She noticed the two sisters, fellow apprentices, and looked them over carefully. She was very bored, her two friends weren't around. She didn't have many, maybe it was time to expand her social group. She padded over, flicking her fluffy tail. She purred as she spoke. "Hey guys." She said cheerfully.She flicked her gaze over their eyes to sense any negativity about her, as she disliked for others to judge her.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:45 pm
Cloudpaw glanced at her sister. "Hello! You're... Featherpaw, right? I'm Cloudpaw and this is Brightpaw." She felt a little nervous, since they were new apprentices and this cat looked older. She tried to judge her character, subconsciously grazing her tail along Brightpaw's flank.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 pm
Brightpaw slightly jumped at the other apprentice, but looked at her and smiled. She hid behind Cloudpaw a bit, and stayed close to her, still looking at Fadingpaw. She touched her tail to Cloudpaw’s, caution radiating from Brightpaw.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:51 pm
"It's alright, she's fine," Cloudpaw gently said, but her sister's alertness set her fur on edge. She tried to hide her annoyance, trying to respect the older apprentice. "You scared her," she meowed, not entirely good-willed but not too harshly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:02 pm
The light faded out of her eyes. Fadingpaw lowered her gaze, raising a paw self consciously. " Sorry.." She backed up. " I didn't mean to, sorry Brightpaw." Her tail lowered.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:07 pm
"No, I-", Cloudpaw said, noticing her mistake, "You didn't mean to. She's just a little timid, is all. You didn't know." Taking a deep breath in, she said, " I totally got your name wrong, I remember now, it's Fadingpaw, not Featherpaw. Sorry." Her tail still curled at Brightpaw's flank, trying to soothe her. 
"Um- how are you?"
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:17 pm
Brightpaw relaxed slightly, coming out from behind her sister. She dipped her head in respect and apology. Lowering her tail and looking at Fadingpaw with a slight smile. She sat still, only flicking her tail.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:36 pm
Cinderpaw made her way over to the group of apprentices, her fur wet and matted. “What’s up?” She asked, licking her front right paw to try to fix it up a little.
quill
quill

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:30 pm
"Not much. Where'd you come from?" Cloudpaw said, lighthearted, meaning her matted fur.
She turned and smiled at Brightpaw. She was proud of her for coming out of her shell.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:03 am
“Hunting, even though it’s useless with this snow. We’ll all be hungry wishing a few days.” Cinderpaw grumbled, shaking some snow off her tail.
Feather
Feather

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:29 am
OOC: Aqua.. the season was changed to Newleaf XD Look at the side lol.

IC: Creampaw glanced at Cinderpaw in bewilderment. "There's still some snow around?" She meowed, catching Skypaw's attention. "We didn't see any on our hunt," the calico apprentice chipped in. "Where'd you head to?"
quill
quill

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:53 am
"Luckily the prey will be coming back now that the snow is almost melted," Cloudpaw meowed. She sat touching fur with her sister, curiousity peaked at the conversation ensuing.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:34 am
OOC lmao nobody told me sorry I’ll edit later
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:24 pm
ooc: forgotten what my cats were doing so TAKE TWO

ic: Sablepaw stretched and yawned, padding over to Dustfoot. "Are we training today?" she asked, trying to sound interested but not really feeling it.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:36 pm
“Yes, sure!” Dustfoot said. “The prey has come back, and its a wonderful day for hunting.” She said happily, glad that the fresh-kill pile was getting bigger.
quill
quill

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 am
Cloudpaw stood and stretched, pushing out her front legs as far as they could go. She shook out her pelt. Her tail waving in the air, she turned to Brightpaw. "Do you want to find our mentors and see if we can go training?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:28 pm
Aquatail ran, the camp entrance approaching. She burst in and slowed down, breathing heavily from the run. She flattened her ears and crouched down in a non-threatening way. Dragonmoon hissed at her angrily, and Aquatail stepped back. “We need Jadestar, please.” Aquatail begged the clan.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:42 pm
Fadingpaw opened her mouth to say something to the group, when Aquatail burst in. She looked towards the WaterClan cat, her pelt pricking. 

Honeyflight watched Aquatail, before raising her head to glance around for Jadestar.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:49 pm
Scarletpetal looked to Aquatail, shocked to see a Waterclan cat in the camp. She wondered now if she would still be going on her patrol, her tail now flicking about in irritation.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:13 pm
Smokeheart huffed. “At least it’s not a rogue or a clan a associated with the rogues.” He growled you Honeyflight.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum