Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Pantherpaw of FrostClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pantherpaw of FrostClan

Post by CodeNameVixen on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:27 am

Name: Pantherpaw

Clan: FrostClan

Appearance: Pantherpaw has fluffy long fur black like a panther, hence the name, with a little white around her lips. Her neck and upper part of her chest is white. Her underbelly is also white, along with four white paws, and she has a long fluffy, brush-like tail. Her fluffy fur makes her look a little bit stout, but she doesn't let anyone make fun of her for it. Her eyes are her most noticeable feature; they are a striking golden yellow.

Personality: Pantherpaw is a little emotionally distant towards others, due to having been abandoned by her biological parents at only 1 moon old. Although she is loyal to the clan, she doesn't fully trust every cat, except her adopted parents and possibly her mentor, because she's afraid they'll abandon her just like her parents did. Because of this, she is usually very quiet and a bit antisocial. She can be kind, but that kindness only comes out if anyone can prove to her that they are worth her friendship.

Skills: 
Fighting-5
Hunting-8
Running-6
Swimming-1
Climbing-4
Strength-5
Stamina-5
Memory skills-6
Herb Knowledge-2
Social skills-3

Family: Flick (biological father), Twilly (biological mother), Sunleaf (adopted mother), Redgaze (adopted father)

History: Pantherpaw had been born to a loner named Twilly and her mate, Flick in a barn, near a Twoleg nest. The she-kit had been treated alright by them, but they didn't want to be responsible for her, since, before her birth, they did not really want to be parents. The reason they had her was because they had become a little 'careless' in their relationship, and wound up having her as a result. So, 1 moon after she was born, they had brought her into the forest and over by FrostClan's territory, and then straight up left her; not bothering to give the she-kit any explanation. Pantherpaw, who at the time had been named 'Lace', did not understand why they had left her, and she searched for them for two days straight. When she could not find them, she had begun to cry, believing they hated her, and the poor kit's heart was broken. She had then been found and taken in by some FrostClan cats and was raised in the clan nursery, until she became an apprentice. She still doesn't know why her birth parents abandoned her.

Last edited by CodeNameVixen on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'M FLYING THROUGH YOUR INTERWEBZ!!!
My Cats:
Pantherpaw (FrostClan), Fireeyes (FireClan)
CodeNameVixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pantherpaw of FrostClan

Post by Echorose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:30 am

There's already a Ravenpaw in FrostClan. Crowpaw is taken too.. Want me to suggest some?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Echorose
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:57 am

It's okay. I've changed the name.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 pm

I see that, but look at the picture in my signature. There's already an apprentice named Crowpaw.

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Okay, I changed the name. Please let me know if I need to change it again. Smile

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Nope I don't think you do Very Happy

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Oh, okay. Thank you. Smile

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:43 pm

No problem

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Looks good! The history could be fleshed out a little more, seeing as there seems to be no reason why she was abandoned by her parents.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Okay. I edited the history. Please let me know if I need to make any more changes. Smile

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:02 am

accepted

Welcome to WarriorClan! Smile

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top