Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Vixina and Alicroni

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vixina and Alicroni

Post by Echorose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Name: Vixina
Clan: Obsidian's group
Mentor or apprentice:

Appearance: Vixina is a slender, broad-shouldered, long-haired blue-grey and black tabby shecat. She has long, black legs and small black paws with razor sharp, long claws. Her eyes are a deep shade of blue and her tail is long and fluffy.

Personality: Vixina is fierce and fearsome with a temper that's normally set off when her mate does something she doesn't agree with. She's a loving mother with an overprotective attitude around her two kits. When faced with a challenge, she's cunning and normally outsmarts it. Though she can be affectionate with her mate, she's still second-in-command, so she knows when to keep her feelings for him under lock and key. Despite having 3 moon old kits, she still happily participates in any battle or discussion.

Skills:
Fighting- 6
Hunting- 8
Running- 5
Swimming- 2
Climbing- 4
Strength- 5
Stamina- 3
Memory skills- 7
Herb knowledge- 1
Social skills- 4

Family:
Mother- Davina
Father- Erinque
Littermates/siblings- Alicroni
Kits- Evinati(shecat) and (Whatever Willow names them)
Mate- Obsidian

History: Vixina and her brother Alicroni were born to two kittypets named Davina and Enrique. Once they were old enough, the two left and eventually met up with Obsidian. Vixina was intrigued by the tom immediately and, though it took awhile, she eventually grew close to the tom. They became mates a few moons later, and had their kits one moon after that. Shortly before their kits were born, she'd been appointed second-in-command.

Name: Alicroni
Clan: Obsidian's group
Mentor or apprentice:

Appearance: Alicroni is a muscular, short-haired, brown, black, and white tom with broad shoulders. Most of his pelt is a dark brown with black tabby stripes but his underbelly, paws, and ears are white. His eyes are a light, leaf green.

Personality: Brave but kind, Alicroni is a tom you'll know will be there to help those he cares about. He's cunning and smart like his sister, with a habit of tearing into cats who trespass into their territory. Around his mate and kits, he's overprotective but loving, hostile to those he doesn't trust. In battle, he tends to taunt his opponent while he slaughters them. He likes to draw out their death, enjoying watching the life drain from their eyes. It brings him a sick satisfaction of some sorts.

Skills:
Fighting-10
Hunting-6
Running-5
Swimming-1
Climbing-4
Strength-8
Stamina-4
Memory skills-6
Herb knowledge-1
Social skills-3

Family:
Mother- Davina
Father- Enrique
Littermates/siblings- Vixina
Kits- Lianna(shecat, mine),
Mate- Azaelia

History: Born to Davina and Enrique, Alicroni left when his sister did. They traveled on their own up until they met Obsidian. It didn't take long before he was appointed first fighter. A few moons after meeting Obsidian, he met Azaelia and flirted his paws off. After a moon or two, the two became mates and later on went onto have three beautiful kits.

Last edited by Willowfeather on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Echorose
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vixina and Alicroni

Post by Davewing on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:38 am

I think they could both use more personality.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:21 am

Fixed

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:37 am

(there's already a rogue named Lilac)

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:38 am

Fixed it

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 am

accepted

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum