Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Where have you been Honor?

Go down

Where have you been Honor?

Post by Honorchior on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Ugh. After about an hour trying to get this device to work, I think I have done it! I just have to be careful with my typing... Ok so because school started, I was actually unable to get on WC to tell anyone! Not cool, I know. I tried, a lot, but with 1 honors class, 1 ap class, and 2 advanced classed, my "free time" has been a bit nonexcistance. On top of that I lost phone and tablet privleges until my room is clean... I will try to deal with that asap. But I'm going to have to ask that you guys give me a bit more pacient. Maybe 1-2 more weeks to figure this whole "10th grade" thing out and I should be back. I'm so sorry, I know I just recently got back, but it is too much to be on here now, but I WILL be back. By the way, I hate mobile version. This iPod 1 won't do anything else though. So another 45 minutes later, this is done... I'll see you guys soon!!!

Btw, Willow, Daisy, forgive meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Re: Where have you been Honor?

Post by Honorchior on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:32 pm

"Meow?" Oh hey ummmm yes, I am kind of back on now. Understand school work has to get done first, but I should be free to RP now! Yay honor! good job! Round of applause to me for figuring out how to deal with 10th grade and earning my electronic privileges back! Haha! So umm if you want to explain to me what happened while I was gone *cough* @Daisyleap *cough* that would be greatly appreciated! I'm so glad for the patience I have received and I'm so sorry for taking so long. School is just super hard to get use to after a summer of nothing! But I'm back so thanks. Very Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Honor's Kitties:
Featherpaw(poppy)~DuskClan~Mentor:Grassflight
Sunpeach~Queen/Warrior~BrightClan
-Pumpkinkit(swipe)~Kit~BrightClan
Honor~Loner

~Took official house test. It's cool dude, I'm a Ravenclaw

~ God bless you, your families, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else that needs a blessing in your life.
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Daisy is having a break for a week or 2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum