Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Camp

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: FrostClan Camp

Post by Ravenheart on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Ravenpaw heard the sound of cats entering the den as his eyelids began to feel heavy which caused him to eventually slip into a very deep sleep.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Nightpaw slept for only a short amount of time before the discomfort of her nest woke her up. Damnit Crowpaw, did you put pebbles in my nest again? She parted her jaws in a yawn and moved over until comfortable, unaware that she was no longer in her own nest. The warmth next to her made her relax, and she just assumed it was Blackpaw since he would curl up with her if he had a nightmare. Soon after her eyes closed, she slipped into a peaceful slumber.
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:50 am

ooc: Um, is it okay for me to bring Pantherpaw in? She is a newly created character and was just recently accepted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'M FLYING THROUGH YOUR INTERWEBZ!!!
My Cats:
Pantherpaw (FrostClan), Fireeyes (FireClan), Skydust and Silverkit (BrightClan)
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:58 am

Hailpaw sighed and glanced down at the kits. "Theyre so young...." he said sadly, remembering Bubblekit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:15 am

Pantherpaw looked at Bubblekit's dead body, and her whole body shuddered. No kit should have been killed. Those rouges will pay for spilling this kit's blood. she thought to herself. Flashbacks of her birth parents came back into her head, and she shuddered again. No, don't think about that. she thought to herself again.

Pantherpaw still needed to go see Ivyfeather and Greytail for her injuries. She had a long, deep gash on the left side of her torso that was still bleeding, and two smaller gashes on her face, one on her forehead, and one on top of her nose. Both were also still bleeding.

Pantherpaw walked slowly into the medicine cats' den, leaving a small blood trail. She looked around for either of the medicine cats.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:16 am

Ivyfeather saw Pantherpaw and smiled. "Hello!" She said cheerfully. "Do you need help with something?" She asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 am

"Uh, yes. I, uh, have a couple of things you should take a look at." Pantherpaw awkwardly said, and she showed Ivyfeather her injuries.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 am

ooc: guys there are 4 medicine cats here RN and 4 medicine cat apprentices:

Ivyfeather (Aqua), Greytail (Sky), and the 2 FireClan ones (Soraflight (Leo) and Mudstreak(Aqua)), as well as Longpaw (Daisy), Falconpaw (Willow), Flurrypaw (Me) and Owlpaw (Willow)

So yeah it's not just Ivyfeather it's just Ivyfeather who's doing all the work RN xD

IC: Flurrypaw flinched in her sleep, mumbling something under her breath.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:20 am

ooc: Oh, whoops! Sorry. *anime sweatdrop*

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:21 am

"Come inside." Ivyfeather said. She brushed some twigs off of a nest and turned to Pantherpaw. "Lay here. I'll get you some herbs." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 am

Pantherpaw did what she was told. She lied down on the nest and waited for Ivyfeather.

The image of Bubblekit's body still haunted her mind, and for some reason, it kept bringing back the memories, however faint they were, of being abandoned while only a moon old. Why did they leave me? They didn't even bother giving me an explanation. she thought bitterly to herself.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:28 am

Ivyfeather trotted back out and slid two black seeds. "These are poppy seeds. Eat them, they'll make the pain go away." She instructed and started to chew up the herbs she brought.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:41 am

Pantherpaw ate the poppy seeds. Her body relaxed a little, and the pain started waning. She went to sleep, and started dreaming.

Pantherpaw dreamt about finding her birth parents. She wanted to confront them.

My Cats:
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 am

Ivyfeather silently worked on the wounds, plastering the herbs to the wounds and covering them with cobwebs. She let the apprentice sleep in peace. She trotted over to Flurrypaw. "Are you feeling any better?" She asked silently.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Flurrypaw yawned, but winced at the same time. "Um, kind of." she skewed. "My back leg hurts a lot, but mostly my face still hurts... how bad is it? she asked quietly, opening her one good eye as she half-woke up.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:57 pm

OOc: sorry for the late reply, also lets just say the tom was born already. Also sorry its so long, I was making it all poeticy

IC: Cloudberry gave another massive heave, and a second beautiful kit entered the world. She looked at the little tabby tom. "You will be Blizzardkit, for I hope that my parents souls that were lost in the blizzard will be put into you." She turned to her sturdy she-cat who resembled her father. "You will be Birchkit, in honor of the tree that saved me during the blizzard." She felt a sudden lightheadedness. "Uhhh... (medicine cat)?" She said as she noticed the giant puddle of red in front of her.

Last edited by Pineapplefur on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pineapplefur

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm

" They're so young, yet their mother isn't here for them." Oakpaw murmured, bitterness for Stormshadow rising in his throat. 

Owlkit blinked up at his 'siblings' " Why everyone so sad? What happened?" He looked at Hailpaa, his newly opened eyes blinking.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:39 pm

ooc: I was trying to post with Owlpaw and Falconpaw but nobody responded so I gave up lol

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 am

"It's bad, but way better than before. You'll heal up." Ivyfeather said. "Do you need another poppy seed or two? Do you need prey or something to drink?" She asked Flurrypaw.

Hailpaw licked Owlkit on the head. "I hope we can watch over them. We don't have milk though." He said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:52 am

A loud rumble came from Flurrypaw's stomach and she purred slightly. "I think prey would be helpful." she mewed, smiling slightly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:07 am

Ivyfeather purred and walked over to the fresh-kill pile. She grabbed a large thrush and trotted back over to the den. She placed the large bird by Flurrypaw. "If you don't finish it I guess someone else can eat it." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:46 am

"Thanks." Flurrypaw mewed, chewing carefully so she didn't hurt the corner of her mouth.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:39 pm

@Willowstorm wrote:Owlpaw grumbled a little but dipped his head slightly to the new warrior, padding back into the medicine den slightly.
Ambershine narrowed her eyes at Martenstrike, then turned around. "Any warriors capable of hunting please come with me!" she called.

ooc: I never posted about this soz lol

ic: Ambershine flicked her ears, padding out of the camp entrance and towards the Woodpile.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:41 am

Brindlefrost sat herself beside the fresh kill pile, picking through the prey with a claw, trying to find the smallest piece of pretty possible so there was enough good prey for the rest of the clan. Finally she settled on a scrawny mouse, laying down to tear apart the stale meat.

Dc: A future med. cat apprentice!
Fc:
Wc:
Bc:
Fc: Brindlefrost(warrior), Stormshard(warrior)
Rlk: Shattered Sky(North Wind fighter), Quartz(Onyx's Group queen), Hellfire(Onyx's Group member)

PitaPata Cat tickers
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:01 am

Crowsong and Owlstripe followed Ambershine out of camp.

Martenstrike trotted to Redstar. "So..what should I be doing?" he asked, "What do we do here?"

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Blizzardleaf stayed curled up the whole time she slept, ears flat against her head and claws sheathed into the moss of the nest. She woke up with a gasp, the image of Dango's neck slicing open from her claws flashing behind her eyes. She trembled violently, looking down at the dried blood on her paw. I'm no better than he is.. I willingly attempted to slaughter him without a second thought. She slowly got to her paws, stumbling slightly as she limped out of the medicine den. Her pretty pelt was covered in herbs and cobwebs, brilliant blue eyes now dull. I hope my littermates are okay. BrightClan better not be attacked by those rogues.

Blossompaw was sat with her brother, Russetpaw, her grey ears flattened as she watched the other cats. "What happens now?" She mewed quietly to the tabby sitting beside her. Russetpaw only sighed and licked his sister's head. "We heal then retaliate," he meowed. "But we had barely a day to recover from the first battle," Blossompaw whispered, eyes wide with fear.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:41 am

@Willowstorm wrote:
@Snoo wrote:Ooc: sorry for late reply to Clearpaw Sad 

Snowpaw nodded, "yours isn't too bad. I got shook by my neck violently, and scrathced up." She mewed to Clearpaw. Then gently nudged her friend on her side, "we fought hard against the rogues." She mewed with pride, but some exhaustion.

Clearpaw grimaced. "At least I didn't get almost killed. Are you feeling okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned. 

Foresthowl looked for Sleetpaw, worried about his apprentice. What if he was killed and I didn't even notice?!
Ooc: woo. Ok, just want to do this one post for the night (possibly)

Snowpaw nodded, but cringed a little from her neck hurting again. "Every now and then i get these pains in my neck that hurt really bad. But it's only from getting whipped around." She mentioned to Clearpaw, purring with reassurance.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 am

"What happened." Owlkit asked again, blinking up at his siblings. 

Oakpaw glanced at Hailpaw and nodded. " Stormshadow can still feed them." Meows. 

Larksong bounds after Ambershine.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Clearpaw purred back. "At least it's not the worst thing in the world," she joked softly, nudging her friend gently.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Snowpaw nodded, wondering what to do. "Anything we can do here at camp? My mentor is leaving, so I don't know what to do." Snowpaw mentioned, shifting her paws anxiously

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:40 pm

"I hope." Hailpaw said with a deep sigh. Maplepaw tapped one of them on the nose gently.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Like a Star @ heaven It's sparkle EARLY EVENING sparkle now! Like a Star @ heaven
---------------------------------------------------------------------
REMINDERS:
Medicine cats should be preparing to leave for the Mooncave now!
WEATHER/PREY FORECAST:
As the night progresses, a storm will pass through, bringing the first bites of leaf-fall. Tomorrow will be the last time that good prey can be found.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAN NEWS: Though FireClan and FrostClan have fought, they remain strong. A meeting of senior warriors, leaders, and deputies should put the rest of the cats at ease, with a plan in place to try and take back FireClan's land. For now, however, they must rest and regain their strength, for the rogues could attack again at any point.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Nightpaw shifted as she woke up, curling closer to the warmth beside her. She mumbled beneath her breath, blinking open her eyes and parting her jaws in a yawn. 

OOC: @Ravenheart XD
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Cloudberry looked at her two little kits next to her. "Goodbye, my kits. I will love you forever...." Her voice falters as she takes one last strained breath then passes away.

Blizzardkit feels the steady thump-thump of his mothers heart stop. He snuggled closer to her to try to find it again.

Birchkit lets out a faint wail. She felt a the jaws of death begin to clamp down on her lungs. She tries to inhale more air, it wouldn't come. Her eyes turned back inside of her head and her soul seperated and fled to SoulClan.

OOC: Hey Aqua is Stormshadow still fostering Blizzardkit?

Pine's Gatos!!!:

Bright) Jumppaw
Dusk) Applepaw
Fire) Chestnutkit
Water) Cypresskit
Frost) Blizzardkit

Pineapplefur

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 pm

OOC If you want. She's currently out right now but her kits are there.

IC: Ivyfeather pushed a few herbs into the stocks and sighed. Tonight was the medicine cat meeting and she was pretty sure she was going.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Nightpelt padded to the clearing, flicking his tail as he spotted active cats around him for patrols. "Reedfeather, take Birchstripe, Flamepaw, and Fawnshadow with you to hunt. Pebblesplash, take Cloudpaw, Oakfang, Littlewind, and Duststorm. you can lead a border patrol to the border with our clan. Make sure the rogues aren't doing anything suspicious." He ordered nodding to the cats called. 

Graytail padded over to where Ivyfeather was, dipping his head. "I'll stay in camp while you go to the mooncave tonight, the clan cannot be left without medicine cats." He meowed, his gaze wavering across the injured cats.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Blossompaw stretched and flicked her tail, itching to run outside of camp but too scared to leave alone.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Flurrypaw looked at Greytail, her tail flicking. "Hi Greytail," she said regaining her voice more but still wincing as the corner of her mouth moved.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Ivyfeather nodded slowly, her gaze steady. "I can't wait. I've hardly been able to get out of camp with it's all of these injuries from rogues." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:07 pm

OOC: Updated my post above for patrols.

IC: Graytail purred at Ivyfeather's response, and nodded to Flurrypaw as she snuk up behind him. "Hello, Flurrypaw. How are your injuries?" He asked, noticing her pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Bluetail sat in the middle of the clearing, waiting for her sister to get back. She flattened her ears in boredom.

Starpaw and Birchpaw chatted wildly as they ate together. 

Sparkfeather watched Nightpelt carefully so she would someday learn to be as good as him.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:12 pm

ooc: flurry is laying down in front xD

ic: "Better but still really sore. It's mostly my face and my leg now." Flurrypaw mewed, her torn ear flicking every so often.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Graytail nodded. "I'm glad to hear it's healing." he purred with delight. 

Pinepaw padded over to where Starpaw, and Birchpaw were sharing tongues at the usual apprentices eating spot. He sat down with a sparrow in his jaws, nodding a hello to his denmates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:19 pm

"Hi!" Starpaw said cheerfully, flicking her tail in greeting. Birchpaw smiled and flicked an ear. "We were talking about the battle earlier. That was intense!" Birchpaw said, her eyes widening at her words.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Pinepaw nodded, his gaze growing dark as he remembered the blood shed. "It was, and I even sent one huge rouge yowling out the camp!" He boasted, puffing his chest out in pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:23 pm

"Really? So cool!" Starpaw said in amazement. "There was a rogue who was so fierce, I thought he would rip me to shreds! One of the warriors came right into her and saved me." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Blossompaw snorted softly and bounded over to Creekpaw, rubbing her cheek against his with a smile. "Are you alright?" She mewed.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Pinepaw nodded, taking a quick bite out of his sparrow. Starpaw's admiration making his self-confidence boost even more. "I bet I could fight off their mouse-brained leader too!" He meowed, his voice filled with arrogance.

Creekpaw jumped in surprise at the sudden closeness of Blossompaw. "Oh, uh, yea." He stuttered nervously. The same feeling as before, when he met the Fireclan she-cat filled him. His eartips felt hot and his belly felt like a thousand butterflies were swarming it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:49 pm

"I'd like to see you try," Heatherpaw scoffed, pretty silver pelt slicked back from being groomed recently. Her mint eyes glitter. "Onyx would crush you like a pesky tick."

Blossompaw smiled and purred, "Good to hear. Russetpaw got hurt during the fight.." She glanced towards where her brother sat with Whitepaw.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Lichenpaw stretched, glancing at her sister but deciding she wouldn't join her conversation. I'd rather not give FireClan any moment of my day, anyway, she thought, padding to the freshkill pile and taking a mouse.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum