WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+18
Snoo
Leopardspots
Jack
Savannah
Spottedleaf
CodeNameVixen
Feather
Metzi
Lily
Wishflight
Willowstorm
Pineapplefur
Daisyleap
Poppyseed
Quake
ItsAboutThyme
Panthermask
Weaselreed
22 posters
Go down
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

FrostClan Camp - Page 9 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:23 am
Sedgekit didn't answer her sister, just stared at her paws. She couldn't help feeling that everything was her fault. I-if I was a better sister they would have stayed.. 

Larksong padded into camp and desposited her prey, closing her eyes, tired. She half tripped over her paws to head to the warriors den, but then remembered Blizzardsong. She widened her eyes and trotted towards the medicine den.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:29 am
Blizzardleaf was sat glaring at her paws, tensed up as she looked over her wounds.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:37 am
Larksong padded in, wondering to Blizzardleafs side and settling next to her, lapping her tongue over one of her mates wounds. " Feeling any better?" She asked quietly, her mind wondering.
Feather
Feather

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:39 am
"I guess," Blizzardleaf mewed. That rogue is probably dead because of me. "I'm just thinking," she muttered, looking up to her mate and managing a weak smile.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 am
" Thinking what.." Larksong fretted, looking at her slightly worried. She doesn't finish her sentences when she's over thinkining or worrying...
Feather
Feather

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 am
"That rogue that was coming for you.. I probably killed it. I've never killed a cat before," Blizzardleaf whispered, flattening her ears and nuzzling closer.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:12 am
Larksong curled her tail around the back of Blizzardleaf, purring soothingly, her mind racing to the battle, the blood, the death. " Probably doesn't mean you did.. there is still a good chance that he's alive.." She forced her voice not to shake.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:46 pm
Sparkfeather sat outside the warriors den. She was unable to sleep. She walked around to see if Nightpelt was anywhere.
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:47 pm
Timberspeck sat down next to the prey pile. He couldn't sleep. Maybe he could see if he could just sit here till Sparkfeather woke and they could go hunting or patrolling.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:50 pm
Sparkfeather padded towards Timberspeck. "Can't sleep?" She asked warily.
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:51 pm
Timberspeck nodded. "Yes. Its too quiet since the battle."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:54 pm
"Ever since our clan got driven out, things have been so different. I'm deputy, we live in FrostClan, and Onyx might attack us at any moment." She said.
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:01 pm
Timberspeck looked around at the camp. "Lets go on a walk, so we can clear our heads."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:03 pm
"Okay.... But not for too long." She said. "Its late."
Lily
Lily

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:05 pm
Timberspeck nodded and stood, walking out of the camp.

OOC: Next post mountain.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:29 pm
Mistypaw sat down in the clearing, munching on a shrew. It had been one day since her apprentice ceremony, and she had still not been able to go on a real training session. The blue-gray shecat flicked her ear, scanning the clearing. It was weird with FireClan cats to most cats, but Mistypaw had quickly adjusted, since her kithood memories were already fading behind.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:49 pm
Dapplestar clambered onto the tallcave. "While we are on high alert for rogues, I would like a nightguard set up. One cat at a time watching over camp and switching with others." she announced, looking at the sun as it set.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Lynxfang glanced up at the leader. "I'll take first watch," he volunteered smoothly.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 pm
"I can go after." Bluetail suggested. She wasn't tired and didn't mind staying up.
Feather
Feather

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm
"I can take over after Bluetail," Frozenmoon meowed, curling his tail around his paws.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:18 pm
     Fireeyes woke up in the FrostClan medicine cats' den. He had been asleep for a little while, and his joints felt a little stiff. His stomach grumbled, so he slowly got up and exited the den. He walked over to the freshkill pile, and searched for something to eat. He picked out a mouse, and took it with him back to where he had been sleeping in the medicine cats' den. His ankle still bothered him when he walked, and it was a little swollen, so he had to favor it a little while he walked. He set his mouse down, and lied down to eat it.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 pm
Dapplestar nodded. "Thank you for volunteering. Tomorrow, we'll map out battle routes through the tunnels. We're taking FireClan's home before the next sunset!" she called.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:11 pm
Maplepaw couldn't wait for another battle. She wanted to destroy the rogues who killed Windblaze. Are you watching me, Windblaze? she thought with excitement.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:35 pm
     Fireeyes's ears perked up when he heard FrostClan's leader speak. He slowly got up and carefully walked out of the FrostClan medicine cats' den, just in time to hear Dapplestar say that they were going to take back FireClan's camp.

Now this definitely caught Fireeyes's interest. His mood quickly went from hot-blooded excitement to frustration, however, when he remembered his torn claw and swollen ankle. Not that that had ever really stopped him from being involved in a battle, but he also knew that even he had limits. He lashed his tail irritatedly. Well dagblast it all to the Dark Forest! I really wanted to get rid of those confounded rouges. he thought grumpily to himself. He thought about returning to the medicine cats' den so he could finish eating his food, but then changed his mind. So what if I have a bad ankle and claw? I'm going into that battle, and no one's stopping me. he thought to himself.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:00 pm
Snowpaw, who was listening to Dapplestar, glanced over at Clearpaw. She wished they could have time to recover more, as many cats were injured badly from the previous fight. Snowpaw didn't need much healing knowledge to know that serious wounds needed more time to heal than just two days. She sighed, her irritation she used to have, now coming back to her. Her cold demeanor now showed, wanting to speak with her mentor as soon as her leader got back from patrol.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:26 pm
Nightpelt's whiskers twitched with satisfaction. Finally, they'd be able to take back their home, and drive off those rogues.

Pinepaw stuck his chin up, his tail lashing. "About time," He muttered to his fellow FireClan apprentices, "We've been stuck here in FrostClan camp for way too long. I feel like I've been turning into one slowly!"
Feather
Feather

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:36 am
Nightpaw hissed, blue eyes blazing with fury when she heard Pinepaw. I hope a rogue rips off his tail and he cries to the medicine cats like the kit he is. She snorted and padded to her brothers.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:49 am
Heatherpaw was taken aback by Pinepaw's comment but she agreed with him. She felt more and more like a FrostClan cat every day. she couldn't wait to go home and be a normal FireClan cat.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:02 am
Snowpaw, having overheard her fellow apprentice, hissed at him and lashed her tail. She understood him but knew it was disrespectful to say. She looked to Clearpaw and gave her a ' i'm sorry' look before bristling her fur in annoyance
Anonymous

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:10 am
Dreamshine yawned, stretching out and standing slowly, before yelping as Yewsong pounces on her. "I asked you to stop doing that.."

Yewsong mewled happily, rolling off her. "You need to wake up, like now, be social for once. Come on, let's go!" 
She ran away without waiting for a reply, almost running into several cats.

Cinderfall huffed, watching Yewsong with a slightly irritated expression, whilst listening to Pinepaw. She understood what he meant, but that still didn't mean she liked it.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm
"That is all. Everyone may go along with the rest of their evening. I will be taking a border patrol out to check on the rogues if anyone wants to come." she scrambled down the tallcave and trotted across the clearing.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:42 am
Cloverlily padded over to Dapplestar, dipping her head. "I'll join you and gather about five more warriors?" she mewed, her mind still stuck on Marshfeather.
Redstar stretched out her legs, unsheathing her claws as she thought about the mangy rogues living in her camp currently. "I think I'll stay behind and check how everybody is doing with their wounds and all." she nodded to Dapplestar before going to the nursery, smiling at the queens and kits in well condition.

Scorchwind sat down by the prey heap, curling his tail around his paws. He picked out a fresh vole and pricked his ears in satisfaction at hearing FireClan was going home soon. He turned to Mistypaw, clearing his throat. "Good evening," he meowed. "Mistypaw, right? Have you seen Birchpaw?"
Pineapplefur
Pineapplefur

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:45 am
Blizzardkit felt the warmth return, except with a different scent. He purred happily.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.
Feather
Feather

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 am
OOC: It's fine.

Minnowlight groomed Blizzardkit's fur, purring soothingly and placing her tail over him. 

Featherkit sniffed at the new kit and tilted her head. "Momma, he smells like the FrostClan cats," she mewed.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 am
Snowpaw, noticing her mentor go into the nursery, trotted after her. “Redstar, when you are available may i speak with you?” She called to her leader from outside.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:57 pm
     This was Fireeyes's chance to get back at those rouges. He walked over to Cloverlily, trying to ignore his swollen and sore ankle and his cobwebbed up claw. "I volunteer to go with you to that uh, patrol." he said.
Anonymous

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 pm
Mistypaw raised her head up from chewing on her shrew, and gulped it down quickly. Surprised that the young warrior was confronting her, she licked her chest fur nervously. "N-no, I haven't seen him," She meowed. Embarrassed by her stuttering, she began to try avoiding his gaze, looking around camp as if she were searching for the missing apprentice.

Pinepaw flicked his ear, partially ignoring the accused FrostClan cats that heard his rude opinion. He got up to his paws, and stretched as the meeting came to a close. The brown tabby tom padded up to the fresh-kill pile, and selected a vole in his jaws; carrying it over to where the FireClan apprentices were, with his head high, and his tail erect. He flattened his ears as he felt a few drops of rain beginning to drizzle down on his head.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:34 pm
Chicorysplotch came back from hunting, her calico pelt heavy from the rain. She carried the haul of a large thrush. She dropped it in the fresh-kill pile, not very hungry herself, as her fatigue subjugated her hunger. She made an about-face to the rest of the warriors and sat down, beginning to groom herself.

She saw Pinepaw's tail move antrorse as he shuffled to the fresh-kill pile, but she didn't look for long, as she had a short attention span for things that weren't directed towards her.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:51 pm
Bluetail sat outside the warrior's den and waited for her shift. She shook her head as a rather large raindrop fell on her nose and splashed into her eyes. "Stupid rain." She grumbled.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm
Chicorysplotch hearkened Bluetail's complaint and looked over briefly. She decided to go inside, so padded over to the makeshift den and laid down. That way, her coat could dry. She expected the oyster-blue feline outside might as well.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:05 pm
Bluetail looked up and saw Hailpaw. "Has your mother come back yet?" She asked and Hailpaw shook his head no. "Sorry, Stormshadow is still out with Redstripe." He said through his prey. "I hope she comes back soon. Her kits need milk..." He trailed off and Bluetail nodded. "See you." She said and Hailpaw bounded off.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:07 pm
Snowpaw, waiting on Redstar, decided to go elsewhere, out of the rain. She found a spot in the camp where she couldn't get rained on. She wondered if anyone would notice her, suddenly feeling alone
Anonymous

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:14 pm
Chicorysplotch did notice Snowpaw, and she looked lonely. But Chicorysplotch had never been the 'there, there' type, and she didn't know how to start a conversation. "Do you know when we're going home?" she asked quietly.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:19 pm
Snowpaw jumped slightly, having been unaware of Chicorysplash. "I don't know when, sorry. I was planning on talking to Redstar soon, as she is my mentor as well." Snowpaw mentioned, not looking in any specific place.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:26 pm
"Oh, okay. Yeah, it's okay, I was just wondering, because I feel so greedy in another camp." Chicorysplotch's ears deviated from their perpendicular position. Her tail moved slightly. The chaparral that lined the wispy, fake nest that she had made wasn't too soft.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm
"Why do you feel greedy?" She asked, not real curious of why, just wanted to keep the conversation going.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:01 pm
Bluetail sighed and padded over to the two FireClan cats. "I do hope you get your territory back. Not in that mean I want you to leave way. I just think it's wrong for a clan to be driven out of it's territory and attacked." She said sympathetically.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 pm
"It's okay, we want to be home too. But i feel that in the conditions we are in from the battle, we should wait a little longer than Dapplestar said. I mean no disrespect but, some were severly injured and if all us are to take Fireclan back, we need to be at full strength." Snowpaw said, having wanted to speak to Redstar about this personally.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:17 pm
Bluetail nodded. "I agree. Many cats died so we have to be strong to make up for them." She said, remembering how Sandfern mysteriously disappeared after the battle.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:42 pm
Lynxfang padded to the spot near the camp entrance, just out of the view of anyone looking from the dens, but also under the shelter of a tree. He kept his ears pricked and nose alert, wondering whether any of the rogues would be stupid enough to attack again.

Cloudpaw woke to the sound of the rain, having heard the thunder in her sleep and frowning. What...? She padded out of the medicine den, looking for her brother with narrowed eyes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum