Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Camp

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: FrostClan Camp

Post by Viper on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:08 am

Blossomcloud glanced towards where the leaders were and she flattened her ears, green eyes flickering with curiosity and worry. Sighing, she padded towards Russetscorch, her tail flicking over his ear as she sat down. "I'm worried about all of this," she meowed softly, looking around for Adderpaw.

OOC: Putting Adderpaw because I don't know his warrior name.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am

"I'm aware they're powerful. They killed a few of our cats while attacking, but I think the whole 'coming back to life' thing scared them off." Ivorystar frowned a little. "Onyx is the daughter of Viperstar, so we should know how to beat them this time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

"I was planning to scout the field around sunhigh." Dapplestar stated, "See how often their borders are marked and invade through the spot least checked."

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Snowclaw, not wanting to feel social at the moment, found a spot in the camp that was a little empty from anywhere else. As she made her way to it, she grabbed a mouse and then laid down in the shady spot. She finished the mouse, not in a hurry to eat, as she pondered on how long it took her to become a warrior.

Last edited by Snoo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the whole post.)

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:39 pm

ooc: Snow, they're in the medicine den. Nobody can hear them.

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:14 am

Redstar was quiet for a few moments, before her brows knitted together. "We should be careful of the others, not just Oynx. That mange-pelt Minkura used to be a WaterClan cat, and another joined from DuskClan," she muttered, frowning.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:17 am

Ivorystar nodded. "I think we gave them a scare, seeing as BrightClan has more cats than your Clans," she mewed quietly. "But they still managed to kill one of Cherrywind's kits, and a few warriors. And one of my own warriors joined them too."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 am

"Scaring them is nothing. They're probably back in my camp planning out another way to target us right now. I have nothing against the idea of us joining, Ivorystar, but I'm extremely worried about these rogue's strength. For all we know they could have reinforcements in the Twolegplace, in the Jungle, in the Mountains. I fear they might actually be succeeding at taking us down." Redstar meowed, venom lacing her words.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:36 am

"Well then let's make sure they don't." Ivorystar stood up. "Only a truce between the bright sun, flickering flame, and cold frost can end this. Creekstar said it to me himself, and I'm not about to let a bunch of rogues steal the land that BrightClan has owned for longer than any of us have been alive."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Redstar looked down at her paws and took a deep breath. She stood up and moved beside Ivorystar, tail lashing. "I don't know what we're getting ourselves into, but I'll be with you." she mewed, her lip forming into a small grin.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Blossomcloud sighed and padded to Adderfang(?), nudging the tom with her nose and sitting next to him. "Are you alright?" She mewed, green eyes glistening with concern as she looked over her friend, fluffy tail swaying.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:17 am

OOC: Oh, I totally forgot about the Creek,Blossom, and Adder thing going on. Are we still doing it? 

IC: Graytail slipped into camp, his jaws carrying a bundle of herbs he had collected for the leaf-bare. The gray tom flicked his tail in greeting to the cats he passed by, and entered the medicine den; dropping his herbs onto the ground. His eyes scanned the cats squeezed into the den, and he dipped his head to Ivorystar, and Mistpool. "May I ask what has been going on?" He meowed, his eyes narrowed in confusion.

duskclan - hollowshade, dovefrost snakewhisker, mousepelt, aurorakit
fireclan  - nightpelt, wildclaw, sootpatch, pinepaw
waterclan - darkwatcher, lakemist, woollyfur, riverlily firepool, pigeonpaw
brightclan - foxdapple, ferretstorm, fallenmoon, echopaw
frostclan - graytail, ivyfang, heronfeather, petalpaw, bouncepaw, adderkit, smallkit
other - tanzanite, renji
Skybreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:00 am

OOC: Umm, idk.

IC: Russetscorch flexed his claws and lied down, grooming his still healing wounds.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

Adderfang shrugged, looking down at his paws. His tail was curled tightly around his body and his eyes were drooping. "I don't know," he meowed, voice groggy. "I've just been thinking about my sister for a while, and it's getting me down."

Redstar dipped her head to Graytail. "While Ivorystar lost one of her lives, she received a prophecy that involves all five Clans joining to defeat the rogues. Dapplestar is going to send out a border patrol as well." she explained, filling the medicine cat in.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:30 am

Blossomcloud frowned and nuzzled the tom, offering a comforting purr as she wrapped her tail around him. "I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help?" She mewed, looking up and meeting his eyes.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Adderfang refused to meet Blossomcloud's eyes, and kept his gaze on the ground. "Not really, unless you can somehow persuade my mom and dad to let her come back to the Clans. They'd probably kill you before you even finish the question." A low growl formed in his throat, and he faintly remembered when his mother was still in the Clan, and loved and cared for him and his sister.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:42 pm

"Hey, look at me," Blossomcloud mewed and moved in front of him. Her tail flicked over his nose gently. "We'll figure out something, okay?" She meowed, softening.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Adderfang blinked, slowly lifting his head. His lip quivered as he showed off a half smile. "Thanks, Blossomcloud," he meowed, booping his nose to her cheek. "Hey, let's go pick out our nests! We'll be sleeping in the warriors den now."

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:17 pm

Blossomcloud laughed and purred, getting to her paws. The grey shecat lead him to the warrior's den, padding inside happily while her fluffy tail swayed.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Adderfang purred loudly, picking a fresh clump of moss that was set up outside the warriors den. He padded inside and set it up close to the entrance, but far enough where not too much light entered. He pressed it down and spread it out to make an imprint for his body and analyzed the other nests, noticing they had other objects like feathers and rocks lining them. "Let's go out and find some stuff to decorate 'em!" he exclaimed, already halfway out the den.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Blossomcloud finished laying out the moss and giggled at Adderfang, bounding after him. She rubbed her head against his shoulder with a purr. "Should we look around the territory for things?" She asked happily.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Adderfang nodded happily. "Maybe we can go and hunt while we're at it!" he chirped, bounding out of camp. "Where do you want to go?" He flushed at Blossomcloud's soft touch, and gently put his paw on hers. As he continued walking, he almost tripped, and immediately drew back, ducking to lick his chest in embarrassment. "S-sorry." he apologized, knowing he made the situation more awkward.

Daisy's Cats:
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Blossomcloud smiled at the tom, licking his ear. "It's alright," she mewed. "How about we go to Small Trees? I haven't gotten to hunt there very much," she purred and brushed against him as she padded past.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 pm

Graytail nodded. "That means we are all joining to attack the rogues? When is this?" He questioned, his head tilting to the side slightly, and his gaze troubled. Hopefully we don't end up fighting between ourselves. He thought with a twitch of his ears.

frostclan - graytail, ivyfang, heronfeather, petalpaw, bouncepaw, adderkit, smallkit
other - tanzanite, renji
Skybreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:56 pm

"As soon as possible." Ivorystar sighed gently. "We've lost too many cats already, and I think an element of surprise would work best with these rogues. They seem to think they have us all figured out." 
Falconswoop nodded in agreement. "As much as I hate to say it, I agree. I think Creekstar left out a part of your prophecy, though," he mewed, earning an ear prick of interest from the BrightClan leader. "Like the Moon and Sun before us, peace will prevail."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Graytail nodded, and twitched his ears. "Hopefully that means the clans will be at peace finally." He meowed, wrapping his gray, fluffy tail around his paws. "But that means it will still come with a cost to pay," He added in, frowning.

other - tanzanite, renji
Skybreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:30 pm

Sapphirepaw was outside of the apprentice's den grooming her fur absent-mindedly. She was rather bored lately.

Icepaw and his sister Ebonypaw were play-tackling each other close by to where Sapphirepaw was.

Pebblepaw was peacefully asleep inside the apprentice's den.

Plumtree was laying down in the middle of camp, gently munching down on a mouse.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And can come in many sizes

FrostClan: Jaggedcliff (w), Tigerdash (w)
FireClan: Plumetree (e), Pebblepaw (app), Icepaw (app), Ebonypaw (app), and Sapphirepaw (app)
WaterClan: Badgertooth (e), Cricketsong (w), Minnowchase (w), Bubbleleap (w), Antkit (k), Violetkit (k), Pearlkit (k)
BrightClan: NONE
DuskClan: Dustfeather (queen), Treepaw (app)
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:32 pm

Snowfall lifted his head in pride and walked towards the prey pile. He picked out a wren. He looked around before seeing Sapphirepaw. He walked up. "Can I sit here?"

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Sapphirepaw gasped and fell onto her rump in surprise at the sudden voice. Her fur heated up as she stared at the snowy white warrior before her. "Umm......sure." she mewed softly, almost inaudible. 

Ebonypaw and Icepaw glanced towards his sister and grew curious of who the tom was.

Pebblepaw was still asleep.

Plumtree, after finishing her mouse, began trying to groom herself.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

FireClan: Plumetree (e), Pebblepaw (app), Icepaw (app), Ebonypaw (app), and Sapphirepaw (app)
WaterClan: Badgertooth (e), Cricketsong (w), Minnowchase (w), Bubbleleap (w), Antkit (k), Violetkit (k), Pearlkit (k)
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Snowfall smiled and sat down. "How are you? How is your training?" He asked, kindly.

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:43 pm

Sapphirepaw lowered her ears a little at the question. "Not good, my siblings get more training than I do." she told him.

Ebonypaw hissed and stepped forward. "What are you doing so close to my sister, get lost, mouse-brain!" she said.

Icepaw gulped nervously and wasn't about to stop his sister.

Plumtree saw this and frowned. Apprentices these days, so disrespectful! she thought to herself.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Amethystflower frowned and padded over, the cream and white shecat flicking her ears back. "Sapphirepaw, you know that's not true," she meowed, sounding almost offended. She lashed her tail and looked to her brother, Timberwind, her amber eyes dark.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Snowfall stood. At his paws, he towered over Ebonypaw. "I've seen what you have been doing. It shames me to have one of my clanmates bully her sister. You probably want her to have no friends. I wont tolerate that."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:52 pm

(@Viper , I forgot who Timberwind mentored)

Sapphirepaw lowered her ears even more as her mentor stepped forward. "I'm sorry." she apologized to Amethystflower. 

Ebonypaw hissed in response to Snowfall. "You don't get it do you, she's a runt, she'll always be a runt! She's a pathetic excuse for an apprentice much more so as a sister." she hissed.

Icepaw stepped forward. "I don't think she's like that." he told his sister off.

Plumtree sighed as the drama unfolded and then folded back in on itself. She was glad she had retired.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Snowfall looked at Ebonypaw. "I can ask your mentor to keep you back. So I'd keep your mouth shut, your breath stinks."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Snowclaw, whom had overheard the words said, simply said from her spot, “please enough of the name calling and bickering. You’re an apprentice and warrior who should have respect for each other. Ebonypaw, i’m not your mentor but you should have even more respect for your family.”

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Snowfall looked at the ground. "Sorry Snowblaze."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Maplepaw growled and rolled on her back, getting impatient with every moment she wasn’t being trained. Having Dapplestar as mentor sucks. I miss Windblaze. She thought bitterly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:01 pm

“Don’t apologize to me. I don’t need one. It’s common sense to respect each other. Especially your own clanmates.” She said briskly, her tone slightly irritated.

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Ebonypaw's fur prickled and she scoffed. "I hate you, Sapphirepaw! I hate you all! I hate FireClan." she said and then stalked off.

Sapphirepaw seemed to shrink at her sisters words and tears threatened to fall.

Icepaw came to Sapphirepaw's side to comfort her. 

Plumtree limped over towards the elder's den, but stopped half-way, hearing the apprentices bicker. She rolled her light green eyes.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Snowfall licked Sapphirepaw's head in a FRIENDLY manner. "Don't worry about her. She's your sister, but she doesn't understand you."

OOC: Guys he licked her head as a friend.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:50 pm

OOC: Timberwind mentors Icepaw. 

IC: "Ebonypaw, I will be speaking with your mentor," Amethystflower stated, irritation seeming to radiate off her. "Go wait in the apprentice den."

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:59 pm

(OOC: Oh okay)

Ebonypaw refused to do so and walked past Plumtree and towards the camp exit.

Sapphirepaw mewed sadly a little bit and then her fur bristled at the licks. Nothing would comfort her.

Icepaw glanced towards Timberwind and walked over to his mentor.

Plumtree got out of the way of Ebonypaw before blocking the apprentice off. "Listen to Amethystflower before I notify Dapplestar." she told her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:05 pm

Snowfall looked at Sapphirepaw. "I can take you out hunting if you want."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:11 pm

"Not without my say, you can't," Amethystflower stated and lashed her tail. "Lucky for you, I'm fine with it." She padded away, calling Timberwind over to her before leading him out.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Snowfall turned to Amythestflower. "You don't own her. She has free will."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Sparkfeather glanced at the group and turned to Darkshadow. “Why does the clan always fight? I better go help. You can come if you want.” She sighed and walked over. When she was closer, she stood up and looked down at them. “Is there a problem?” She growled.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Sapphirepaw was now crying and she laid down where she was and just sobbed, her shoulders shaking. 

Icepaw frowned and sighed deeply. "I still think Amethystflower wasn't a good mentor for her at all." he told Snowfall.

Plumtree glanced towards Sparkfeather and sighed. She would explain but she was scared to.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Snowfall walked to Sapphirepaw and nudged her. "Are you ok?" He asked, clearly ignoring Sparkfeather.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Sparkfeather flicked an ear curiously. “Amethystflower? Isn’t she your mentor?” She asked and relaxed a bit. “You can tell me if something’s wrong with your mentor, I can talk to Redstar.” She said softly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content