Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Camp

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FrostClan Camp

Post by Snoo on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:48 pm

“Well, i haven’t been out of the camp really since we have been here. You can lead to where ever.” Brackenflower purred, nuzzling Nightpelt’s shoulder softly. Her claws ached to hunt, and she looked around wondering if it was just the two of them going to hunt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Lightkit wriggled out of her mother's paws, Hollowsong making a tutting noise with her tongue as the kit giggled. "Can I go play in the snow?" 
Hollowsong nodded, motioning for her to go, and stood up to follow her daughter out as Lightkit made a 'squee' noise in joy, bounding into the nearest snowpile and sending it flying.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:44 am

Speckledowl padded over to Hollowsong, purring to announce his presence. He glanced to Lightkit and moved into a crouch. Flicking his tail, he leaped forward and gently batted at the kit. "I'm going to get you," he purred and flicked some snow her way.

Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:51 am

Mudstreak growled slightly. “We still doing the herb patrol, Falconswoop?” He said and turned back to the clearing and padded forth. “Herb patrol, I need some warriors!” He said loudly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Smallberry, Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Shiningkit
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak

WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Bramblehawk, Morningleaf, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail,Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK: Mochi, Clover, Marmalade,Flint, Rooster, Waspkit, Tigertwig
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:40 am

Flintpaw looked down at the smaller cat and forced a smile. "I was just outside the apprentices den. How are you? " he said, straining his voice to sound normal.

He hates you. You will never feel love again.

The voice was louder this time, but Flintpaw managed to ignore it.

Cats:
DuskClan: N/A
FireClan: Flintpaw(A)
WaterClan: Sunpaw(MCA)
BrightClan: N/A
FrostClan: N/A
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 am

Lightkit let out a tiny growl. "Never! I am the fiercest warrior of FrostClan you'll ever see!" She leaped at him, almost giddy in her excitement.
Hollowsong watched, rolling her eyes slightly but purring gently too.

Falconswoop nodded, turning to Flurrypaw. "Let's get you cleaned up first," he suggested, going back to what he was doing before their...visitors arrived.
Owlpaw snorted. "In this snow? We won't find anything."

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 am

"Oh! I'm uh.. great! I'm so glad I found you, how have things been?" He meowed cheerfully, but gave a questionable look as he realized how odd his voice sounded, and looked up again. "Flintpaw.. is there something wrong?" He asked, putting his paw on Flintpaw's.

[ooc; sunpaw is just the b3st lol]

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Speckledowl let out an exaggerated gasp when Lightkit landed on him, gently batting at her head. "Oh but I'm the scariest rogue," he growled playfully and kicked some snow onto her before crouching, tail waving as he waited for her.

Last edited by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:02 pm

@Snoo wrote:“You seem troubled.” She said to her leader, sensing some uneasiness from her. “Is there anything i can help with? I mean, before my vigil tonight.” Snowclaw asked, meeting Redstar’s gaze but still shifting her paws.

Redstar sighed, breaking away from Snowclaw's gaze and looking down at her paws. "It's nothing I can't handle," she meowed, flattening her ears. She ruffled out her fur and straightened her back, sniffing. "Good luck, as a warrior. You're a great cat, and I'll be sure to come to you whenever I need advice." she pushed her bad thoughts away and touched her nose to Snowclaw's, turning and heading towards the fresh-kill pile to fill up on some prey.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Snowclaw beamed at her leader, grateful for her leadership and kindness. She dipped her head and, wanting to do something before her vigil, went to look for Sunburst. She wondered where the tom was, hoping she could pick him out among the many warriors present.

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Sunburst sported Snowclaw and bounded over. “Hi Snowclaw! I’m a bit worried about our vigil tonight, what if the rogues attack us?” He said with a shudder.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Snakelily, Glaciershard, Feathersnow, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Roosterkit,Frostwing, Pantherclaw, Shadestrike
|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:30 pm

“Hello.” She purred lightly, glad to see him. “If they attack, we’ll fight back. I’m ready to fight them a third time.” She then answered with some slight anger. She despised those rogues, having taken her home from her. “So, we have time before our vigil, i don’t know what to do. Any ideas?” She asked, gazing at him.

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:33 pm

“Hunting would be an easy answer, but that’s all I can think of.” Sunburst said with a sigh.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:37 pm

"They've been okay, just trying to grasp that we're not in FireClan anymore," Flintpaw answered, ignoring the second question. "You got shorter."

You'll never be truly accepted ever again. It whispered, sending invisible shivers down his spine. You're a traitor.

Cats:
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:40 pm

“We could maybe practice a couple battle moves? I’m itching to fight again.” She mentioned, flexing her claws as she looked towards the entrance. “Redstar might get mad if we both go out without anyone else..” she added quietly, her pelt prickling.

Snoo
Outstanding Supporter
Outstanding Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:43 pm

“Sounds great. Lead the way.” Sunburst said quietly with a glint in his eyes. “We are warriors now, we should be able to do what we want.”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Sunpaw giggled, looking away as he smiled. "Yeah, I guess so, but hey! I could see you from a hundreds of fox-lengths away, you big tree!" He laughed, but quieted down. "Hey," he whispered, "you don't seem.. like yourself.. is something wrong?"

he doesn't like you. he wants to ignore you.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Flintpaw's face fell. "No. Nothing you need to worry yourself about," He smiled again, less forced.

You've made him worry. You're an attention hog.

Cats:
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Acornwhisker watched her mate pad to the fresh kill pile, then looked at the cats all gathered. "I'm going to take a group out hunting, before this weather gets any worse." she called, waiting for replies before remembering. "Foxpaw? Where are you?"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

"Well alright, but... are you sure?" He meowed, concerned for his friend, well, i guess.. crush? "Hey, did i say something?" He meowed, he nudged Flintpaw, and then tried to smile. "Please answer my question this time.." He mumbled, playing with his paws.

he doesn't enjoy hanging out with you. you guys aren't together. bye bye. ~

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Flintpaw rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Yes, no, fine," he said quickly. "I'm just trying to get used to being with all the FrostClan cats," he said truthfully.

It's not just that though... It sneered. You're wiping lies in his face. How could you?

Cats:
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Foxpaw perked up. “Yes Acornwhisker?” She said, still a bit upset that Heatherlily became a warrior before her because of the time she stupidly injured herself and kept herself in the medicine den for moons.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:09 pm

The voice suddenly overcame Sunpaw, and he snapped. " I-I-I just can't!" He snapped, whipping away from Flintpaw. "Leave me alone, foxheart!" He muttered, so that not a lot of other could hear. He began to regret and wanted to turn around, but the voice told him to continue. Sunpaw went near the medicine den, and just sat there, frozen. 

good boy. my job is done.

the voice left sunpaw, cold and alone, and angry.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 pm

"Want to come hunting?" Acornwhisker flicked her tail. "I feel like we haven't trained properly in a while."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Flintpaw's eyes widened. A knot twisted painfully in his chest. He narrowed his eyes and snarled loudly, before storming off to the apprentices den.

Flintpaw's fur bristled, the knot in his chest becoming tighter. His claws flexed, itching to tear something up.

I told you. You never listened.

Cats:
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:32 pm

“Sounds fun.” Foxpaw said half sarcastically, also happy to be away from Heatherlily, who also had been bragging about being a warrior to her since the ceremony.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Sunpaw glanced at Flintpaw, than ran up to him. "I want to talk." He meowed quickly, hoping Flintpaw would accept his apology. "I don't know what got into me.. I just wanna go home.." He meowed, looking at the ground.

what did i tell you? you've been warned. bye, sunpaw.

Was sunpaw going crazy? The voice was back.. with a warning.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Flintpaw looked at him. "Are you..." his eyes narrowed further. He pushed Sunpaw away, snarling. "You're a mouse-brain."

Cats:
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:06 pm

"Shut it with the insults!" Sunpaw warned, his tail flicking. "I'm sorry, and if you can't accept that.. than.. I don't know if we'll work out at all.." He growled, but his face was full of worry and sorrow. "Please.." He whispered, sighing.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:11 pm

"I need some time alone," His voice was cold, revealing nothing. "You stormed off while I was vulnerable and I acted accordingly. Save it."

Flintpaw walked away, a glacial expression printing itself over his face.

Cats:
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:13 pm

Heatherpaw listened in on the bickering of Sunpaw and Flintpaw, snorting and getting to her paws, muttering, "Stupid toms," as she passed. Her tail lashed and she padded to her sister, Lichenpaw for company.

Blossomcloud padded back into camp proudly, a bundle of feather and stones wrapped in moss hanging from her jaws. She went to the warrior's den immediately, looking back for Adderfang as she laid hers out.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Lichenpaw rolled her eyes. "If they're any louder the rogues will hear them." She nudged Heatherpaw lightly. "We should see if we can go train."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:44 pm

"My mentor died, remember?" Heatherpaw meowed and flicked her tail, flattening her ears. "I'm still waiting on Dapplestar to give me a new one." She huffed and sat down.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Lichenpaw huffed lightly. "We could always just ask Acornwhisker if we could tag along on the hunting?" she suggested. "I don't want to stay in this camp, its too crowded."

Lightkit leaped at Speckledowl, purring madly and poking his chest with tiny paws. "Rogue scum!"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:13 pm

"Preach," Heatherpaw replied and heaved herself to her paws, padding to Acornwhisker. "Can we tag along?" She meowed, gesturing to herself and Lichenpaw. 

Speckledowl fell dramatically and stuck his tongue out from his mouth. "The powerful Lightfeather has vanquished me!" He wailed playfully and slumped, green eyes flicking to Hollowsong as a grin formed on his face.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Hollowsong simply raised an eyebrow, while Lightkit sat herself on top of his chest, practically beaming with happiness.

Acornwhisker glanced at the two FrostClan apprentices. "O-oh, uh, yeah sure." She looked around. "Are your mentors nearby?"
Lichenpaw sighed a little. "Dapplestar hasn't given us new ones yet."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:23 pm

"They died in the last battle," Heatherpaw mewed and flicked her tail irritably at the lack of having a mentor. She glanced to Lichenpaw. "I'm sure Dapplestar will give us new ones soon."

Speckledowl purred and gently shook off Lightkit so she landed in the snow, moving to his paws and stretching, shaking the snow from his own pelt. He beamed at Lightkit. "You'll be a great warrior some day," he purred.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Foxpaw flattened her ears. “I’m sorry about your mentors.” She said sadly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aqua's Cats:

|not complete list|
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Lichenpaw shrugged. "It's all right, they're in SoulClan now." She waved her tail, and Acornwhisker's ear twitched. 
"Okay, well, I still want to bring some warriors along."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm

OOC: *Revives myself from the dead to actually rp*
IC: "Lynxfang! Fennelstrike! Ryedusk! Meet me at the entrance of camp!" Dapplestar abruptly called.
Fennelstrike trotted to the entrance, mind racing.

Marshfeather's hair stood on his shoulder and he leaped into a shrub to hide himself.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Lynxfang padded forward, clamping his jaws around a yawn. "It's about time. Why were there BrightClan cats in the camp anyway?" 

Lightkit purred. "Thanks! I can't wait to learn to fight! I just wish I was old enough to help get rid of those rogues." She let out a small growl, but stopped as soon as Hollowsong padded forward and touched her daughter's head gently with her tail. "Sorry, Mum."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:02 pm

"Discussing how to get rid of our..rogue problem." Dapplestar mewed, "We need as much help as we can get and so do they."

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:06 pm

"So do they?" Lynxfang pricked his ears like he was confused. They were dumb to try and attack that camp, they have almost three Clans' worth of warriors. Judging by the look of Ivorystar, they quite decently failed.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:14 pm

"Rogues have been raiding their camp. Killing innocent cats. She could no longer stand by and watch her Clan be pillaged and neither could I." Dapplestar huffed.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:32 pm

"So...we're going to ally with someone we were trying to destroy just over two moons ago?" Lynxfang shrugged, shooting a glance at Fennelstrike like he was laughing. "You're the boss."

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Dapplestar glared at Lynxfang, resisting the urge to cuff him like she would a nosy apprentice. "If they can help us get rid of the rogues, I see no problem with our alliance." she growled, "Now can you go back to being quiet and brooding? I love it when I don't have to hear your slimy voice."

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Lynxfang snorted, looking around. "Where is Ryedusk, anyway?"

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm

"Not sure, I don't remember assigning her to any patrols." Dapplestar grumbled.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:25 am

Nightpelt flicked his tail, his whiskers twitching in amusement. "I'm not much of an expert on the territory here either, but we could try the mountain," He meowed, his amber gaze drifting up to look at the peak that scraped the horizon, "It'll be a bit nicer then our volcano."

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

duskclan - hollowshade, dovefrost snakewhisker, mousepelt, aurorakit
fireclan  - nightpelt, wildclaw, sootpatch, pinepaw
waterclan - darkwatcher, lakemist, woollyfur, riverlily firepool, pigeonpaw
brightclan - foxdapple, ferretstorm, fallenmoon, echopaw
frostclan - graytail, ivyfang, heronfeather, petalpaw, bouncepaw, adderkit, smallkit
other - tanzanite, renji
Skybreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Pantherpaw overheard Flintpaw and Sunpaw argue while she was looking for either Frozenmoon or Tornadostrike, or both if they were hanging out together somewhere within the camp. The bickering between the two FireClan apprentices didn't concern the FrostClan apprentice any, as she often disassociated herself from cats who belonged to other clans.

I'M FLYING THROUGH YOUR INTERWEBZ!!!
My Cats:
Pantherpaw (FrostClan), Fireeyes (FireClan), Skydust and Silverkit (BrightClan)
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top