Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-)

Go down

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) Empty Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-)

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:20 am

Oceanos Magia

All credit to @Quake and @Daisyleap

[I've been staring at the edge of the water]

Backstory (-)

It's 7083, and humans have been wiped out. Exterminated. Vanished. New species of humans and animals have come to earth, and have inhabited 6 islands where Hawaii used to stand. These islands have been visited once a month on the day of the full moon by the Oceanum Magis - ocean witches and wizards - to give newborn babies their new magic. One island ignored the Oceanum Magis, and they were the Imperium Virtue. Imperium Virtute is the biggest island, a medieval like island with ties everywhere. They despise magic and have an Emperor, Empress and Princess. Commercia Insula is the second biggest and is modern. Most things are made with their bare hands, and they have Presidents. The next is Insula Electrica. They have a lot of technology and are very smart... and snobby. They have a King and Queen, without any heirs yet. On the smaller side, but still fairly large is Gemma Insula. Their island is 90% gemstones and other materials like iron. They are rich, and like the Insula Electronica, they have a King and a Queen. The smallest island is the Animalis Insula. Here the new animals and some of the mutants stay. The mutants stay in tribes and often stay with the animals. However, unbeknownst to all the islands but one, stands a hidden island - Magia Insula. This island has a Leader, and live around magic. They've made their island invisible to those who come near, with mist that makes you teleport straight past the island unless you are part of it. Imperium Virtute, though, found out about this island and the higher ups have decided to keep it a secret, and have hired scientists to make beasts that are attracted to magic, and hate it. With twists around every turn, and secrets at every corner, what will happen to the powered Islanders? It's up to you.

[Long as I can remember]

Royalty Ranks (-)

[Never really knowing why]

Imperium Virtue Royalty -

Emperor and Empress - The "King and Queen" of Imperium Virtue. They make all the decisions and rule with an equal power. However, whilst in a disagreement, the blood descendant of the previous ruler will take charge.

Prince and Princess - The Emperor and Empress's children, the first-born will take over when their parents die unless otherwise specified.

Commercia Insula Royalty -

President - The leader of Commercia Insula. They have a council who help make decisions and are voted up when the previous President dies.
Insula Electrica Royalty -

King and Queen - The rulers of the island. They also have advisors, but make the final decisions themselves. The King has slightly more power, and he will make the absolute final decisions as well as some other things.

Prince and Princess - The King and Queen's children, the Queen chooses who the next ruler will be.

Gemma Insula Royalty -

King and Queen - The rulers of the island. They are the same as the Insula Electrica King and Queen, except the Queen has more power.

Prince and Princess - The King and Queen's children, if there are multiple there is a competition of sorts to see who the ruler should be.

Animalis Insula Royalty -

Tribe Leaders - The leaders of tribes, there are about 6 tribes and each leader has a creature companion. They choose the next leader.

Magia Insula Royalty -

Leader - The leader of the island, they are chosen because they are the most powerful person on the island at that point in time.

[I wish, I could be the perfect daughter]

High Ranks (-)

[But I come back to the water]

Second in Commands - They are the main advisor to the leader/ruler, and take care of patrols and similar things. They are chosen by the leader.

Wizards/Witches - The most powerful magic user on the island. They train magic users and on full moons, they start the ceremony by summoning the Oceanum Magis. They meet up often to speak with each other. The Wizard/Witch on Magia Insula is the second most powerful, and the Witch/Wizard on Imperium Virtue is in prison. A new Wizard/Witch is chosen by the Oceanum Magis.

Healer - The person who heals the injured Islanders, but with magic. The exception to this is on Imperium Virtue, where the healer has to make do with normal herbs and materials. They have an apprentice who takes on after them.

Lead Fighter - There are 1 or 2 per tribe, and they are the most skilled warrior. They have an apprentice who takes on after them.

Lead Hunter - There are 1 or 2 per tribe, and they are the most skilled hunter. They have an apprentice who takes on after them.

[No matter how hard I try]

Other Ranks (-)

[Every turn I take, every trail I track]

Taxidermists - Specific to Magia Insula, they hunt animals and creatures (which include the beasts) - Reservations needed, 7 left - @Daisyleap, @Quake

Scientists - Specific to Imperium Virtue, they create the beasts

Fighters - They go on patrols and help defend their island or attack other islands when ordered to.

Hunters - They get food for their island.

Islanders - Normal citizens, they have jobs like traders, cooks, archers, merchants, market keepers, designers, guards/soldiers, mentors, teachers, doctors and gatherers.

Elderly - They are respected and tell stories, and help the young with learning and schooling.

Mothers - They are the ones with children younger than 13, and they help children grow up and nurture them.

Children - Children are younger than 13, who start schooling at 6 and end their first schools at 13 to move onto rank training and becoming Learners.

Learners - Children between 13 and 18 who are learning how to be a Hunter, Fighter, Healer, or rarely a Witch/Wizard

[Every path I make every road leads back]

Reservations (-)

[To the place I know where I cannot go]

Imperium Virtue -

Emperor -
Empress - @Willowfeather
Heir - @Quake
Princess - @Daisyleap
Witch/Wizard - @Quake
Healer -
Healer Apprentice -
Lead Fighter - 2 left
Lead Fighter Apprentice - 2 left
Lead Hunter - @Quake, 1 left
Lead Hunter Apprentice - @Daisyleap, 1 left

Commercia Insula -

President - @Daisyleap
Witch - @Willowfeather
Healer -
Healer Apprentice - @Quake
Lead Fighter - @Quake, 1 left
Lead Hunter - 2 left
Lead Hunter Apprentice - 2 left

Insula Electrica - 

King - @Aquastar
Queen - @Willowfeather
Witch - @Daisyleap
Healer - @Quake
Healer Apprentice -
Lead Fighter - 2 left
Lead Hunter - @Quake, 1 left

Gemma Insula -

King - @Daisyleap
Queen - @Quake
Prince -
Prince -
Witch - @Willowfeather
Healer - @Quake
Healer Apprentice - @CodeNameVixen
Lead Fighter - 2 left
Lead Fighter Apprentice - @Quake, 1 left
Lead Hunter - 2 left

Animalis Insula -

Tribe Leaders (humans) - @Quake, 5 left
Tribe Leaders (animals) - @Daisyleap, @Littlelily, @Aquastar, 3 left
Witch/Wizard - 
Healer - @Willowfeather, 2 left
Healer Apprentice - 3 left
Lead Fighter - 6 left
Lead Fighter Apprentice - @Quake, 5 left
Lead Hunter - @Quake, 5 left
Lead Hunter Apprentice - 6 left

Magia Insula

Leader - @Willowfeather
Witch and Wizard - @Quake and @Daisyleap
Healer - @Viciari
Healer Apprentice -
Lead Fighter - @Quake
Lead Hunter - 2 left

[Where I long to go]

Plot (-)

[See the line where the sky meets the sea]

Autumn - The Beasts (played by everyone without auditions) are being created, and unleashed onto the Animalis Insula at first, with a few unleashed onto Magia Insula.
Winter - Imperium Virtue is preparing to strike a "deal" with Gemma Insula and Insula Electrica, "if they get rid of magic users the Beasts won't come to their island at full strength because Imperium Virtue has a weakening cure that can be used against the islands." Animalis Insula has lost 1 tribe to the beasts, and another tribe has fled to the Magia Insula. The Magia Insula's Wizard was killed by a Beast. Commercia Insula has formed a bond with Imperium Virtue, and are stopping the majority of magic users except for the Healer and Healer's apprentice, and about 10 - 20 apprentices to help with day-to-day life - in return Imperium Virtue supplies them with more materials, and have smuggled Beasts onto the boats.
Spring - The Taxidermists have kidnapped some of the Beasts, and in later Spring they are going to be exiled by the Magia Insula leader after they find out what has happened. Insula Electrica and Gemma Insula aren't getting rid of most of their magic users, only about 1/4 to a half, and have allied together.
Summer - The Beasts that the Taxidermists kidnapped have bred, and are attacking Magia Insula while Beasts are attacking Gemma Insula and Insula Electrica. Some of the Beasts that were bred have started attacking Commercia Insula and Imperium Virtue, but with few casualties.

If this RP goes well me and the deputies will discuss the next part of the plot (:

[It calls me, and no one knows]

Members of the RP (-)

[How far it goes]

Owners -

Deputies -
@Daisyleap (Close to owner)
@Willowfeather

Supporters -
@Willowfeather
@Littlelily

Supporters on Daisy's Stand In Topic -

(If you want to re-support, just support again :p if not it's fine)

[If the wind on my sail on the sea stays behind me]

Ask me and/or Daisy for any questions, and have fun! (:

[One day I'll know, how far I'll go]

Last edited by Quake on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:53 am; edited 13 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) Quake

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) Percent_0

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) Empty Re: Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-)

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:24 am

FLIBBITY BLAP

RP support

I reserve Imperium Virtue lead hunter apprentice
Insula Electrica witch
Gemma Insula healer
Magia Insula wizard
Very Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) Alleyo10
Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:35 am

Added!

BTW everyone can have 1 main high rank per tribe (Healer/Apprentice, Witch/Wizard, Leader) and 1 medium rank (Lead Hunter/Fighter/Apprentice)*

And Taxidermists have to be reserved too, but other than that you're good to go :3

The exception to this is in the Animalis Insula because there's technically 12 leaders there so anybody can have any rank there.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:38 am

Oh, I'll reserve a taxidermist. Taxidermists are only on Magia Insula, correct?

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) Alleyo10
Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 am

Yeah

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:07 am

RP support
Could I be dep?
Viper
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:08 am

sure! Very Happy

any reservations?

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:12 am

Empress of Imperium, Witch of Commercia, Queen of Consola, Witch of Gemma, Healer of Animalis, and Leader of Magia?
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:16 am

Done! Thanks Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hela on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 am

Tribe leader, animal?

I'll reserve the rest when it is not five am.

RP support

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Hela
Hela

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:47 am

Sure and thanks for supporting!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Weaselreed on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:13 am

RP support
I'll reserve later, not sure right now.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:41 am

Thanks! Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 am

Animals tribe leader and Electrica king?
RP support

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:36 am

sure sorry, thanks for supporting!

i need 1 more deputy and 3 supporters!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:21 am

RP support

Would it be possible to have the healer of Magia Insula?
Viciari
Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:27 am

sure! Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:06 pm

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:44 pm

I need 1 more supporter

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:25 am

This has been here almost a month, do you want another week to try and get the supporter?

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 am

Sure

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 am

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) 3915503509

Can I be a Healer's Apprentice for Gemma Insula?

Oceanos Magia RP (-) OMRP (-) D0d63ced06f1fd3f06820b4463d631049a9c46ee_hq
I'M FLYING THROUGH YOUR INTERWEBZ!!!
My Cats:
Pantherpaw (FrostClan), Fireeyes (FireClan), Skydust and Silverkit (BrightClan)
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am

Sure! Very Happy

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:10 am

And I'll go make the forum for you lol.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15 pm

WOO
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Thanks Very Happy

I'll make the forums as soon as I can

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 am

This RP is becoming inactive. You have a week to get more people RPing again.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 am

Can you move both of my reps to burial grounds please

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum