Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Storm's pack

Go down

Storm's pack

Post by Baydream on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:25 am

Alpha: Storm 

Beta: Aki

Ciar and Mia. Mother: Akita

Aki raced next to her alpha, Storm. She leaped over a long, crossing into the southeastern pack’s territory. Her alpha didn’t slow a bit, not that she thought he would.  “ Storm! Storm do you even know where your going?!” She called, speeding up to catch back up, racing next to him. Storm growled, glancing at her. “ Of course!” He snapped. No. He didn’t. Aki rolled her eyes, looking back towards the path in front of them, memories flashing in her mind.

It was two days ago.

“ I’m tired of being pushed around by you! I have rights! I’m not just someone you tell what to do and have puppies, I am your succeeder!” Aki snarled at Storm. “ No FEMALE will be my secede.” He snapped back, thrusting his muzzle into her face. Aki looked at him with cold eyes. “ Then why am I beta.” She retorted, eyes narrowing.

Dawn sighed, watching her sister and Alpha argue. They where suppose to be hunting. 
Storm bristled, opening his mouth to grab his beta’s muzzle and throw her when he heard a yelp. He turned, seeing Dawn fall to the ground.

Aki raced towards her sister, speeding up as she saw humans load her into a cage, looking up at the wolf racing towards them. One pointed a gun at her, shooting a dart. Aki swayed, stumbling towards the humans before falling to the ground. 

Storm’s eyes widened, and he raced to his beta as the humans quickly loaded Dawn into a cage and into a camouflaged car. They drove off.
  Storm howled, racing after his beta’s sister, down the path but he wasn’t fast enough.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum