Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

HTTYD: Bewilderbeast Nest

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HTTYD: Bewilderbeast Nest

Post by Orion on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:49 pm

The land of the exotic Bewilderbeast. The Bewilderbeast made this island from its ice.

Current Bewilderbeast Alpha: Blizzard (@Rubymist)

Last edited by Mistpool on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Orion
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Re: HTTYD: Bewilderbeast Nest

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:38 am

(@Mistpool, was Blizzard accepted?)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And can come in many sizes

FrostClan: Jaggedcliff (w), Tigerdash (w)
FireClan: Plumetree (e), Pebblepaw (app), Icepaw (app), Ebonypaw (app), and Sapphirepaw (app)
WaterClan: Badgertooth (e), Cricketsong (w), Minnowchase (w), Bubbleleap (w), Antkit (k), Violetkit (k), Pearlkit (k)
BrightClan: NONE
DuskClan: Dustfeather (queen), Treepaw (app)
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 am

OOC: @Rubymist Yes he was

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:50 am

(OOC: Thank you, I don't know how to start him off but I'll try my best)

Blizzard was bored. He was tempted to go to the edges of the island he had created but he didn't want to see only water. He huffed and grunted as he walked as his body often rubbed against huge pillars of glass-like ice. It was a maze to other dragons but it was a home to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

FireClan: Plumetree (e), Pebblepaw (app), Icepaw (app), Ebonypaw (app), and Sapphirepaw (app)
WaterClan: Badgertooth (e), Cricketsong (w), Minnowchase (w), Bubbleleap (w), Antkit (k), Violetkit (k), Pearlkit (k)
ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:36 am

Allegro flew down to the alpha and bowed. Unlike the rest of his species, he liked working with dragons and ate fish, not dragons. "Your majesty."

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:43 am

(OOC: What kind of dragon is he?)

Blizzard growled at him a little, breathing out a little bit of cold air from his mouth. "What do you want, Allegro?" he asked, his voice was a loud, rough booming.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:44 am

OOC: Death Song Razz

Allegro tilted his head. "Isn't it polite to say hi to your alpha?" He asked. "I'm sorry if it isn't. I am not used to hanging out with other dragon."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:49 am

OOC: Cool

IC: Blizzard rolled his big blue eyes and then walked off. "You don't have to do so every day, especially since I was the one who made this island and you're basically trespassing." he explained with a long sigh.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:52 am

Allegro sighed. "Fine, I guess Ill leave then." Then under his breath. "Stupid muttonhead of the dragons."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:53 am

Blizzard turned towards him. "What was that, Allegro?!" he roared, hearing what he had said under his breath.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:55 am

Allegro flinched. "Nothing, your amazing majesty." He said.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:59 am

Blizzard narrowed his eyes and then glanced up towards the sky. "Keep any humans who come here away. I don't want to meet any." he said to Allegro. He flicked his tail and then looked at the reflection of himself in the ice. 

(OOC: Is your character "....the Wise" going to be his rider eventually or do you have him planned as something else?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:04 pm

OOC: Asger? He's the chief of Inut lol

Allegro nodded. "Yes sir!" He said, flying up to his look out.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:07 pm

(OOC: Nevermind)

Blizzard frowned and then walked towards his cave which was in the heart of the island, he chased off some buzzards feeding on something and walked inside his nest, laying down. These days nothing he did seemed to matter, he didn't feel like a king anymore.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Allegro growled a bit as he spat amber at the sky. He hated being under the control of the alpha.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:06 pm

(@Mistpool I think it would be cool as heck if Asger managed to befriend him somehow)

Blizzard once inside woke up to water dripping onto his face. He looked up to see his cave ceiling was half-melted. "Darn sunlight." he said to himself and then fixed it with his freezing breath.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:11 pm

(OOC: @Rubymist I'd prefer if Asger didn't befriend him, sorry)

Allegro saw some sunlight coming through. He spat his amber to block it.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:13 pm

(OOC: Fine)

Blizzard growled and started walking around a bit, chasing off birds that flew towards Allegro in flocks.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Lyra stared at the ice nest as it loomed closer. "Oh my gods," she blinked, stunned.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Melody sniffed the air, smelling another Death Song nearby but also staring down at the icy fortress. She landed atop one of the giant pillars and looked around curiously. 

Blizzard felt something peculiar and came out of his cave, his booming footsteps were heard by both of them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Allegro landed before the humans and the dragons. "Leave now, or face the nest's fury."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:35 pm

"Hello, what do you mean the best fury?" Lyra asked, mishearing the dragon.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Allegro growled. "The alpha does not take kindly to humans. Leave now."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 pm

"Alpha is?" Lyra asked, trying to say "who is the alpha?"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Allegro growled and shot amber in the air, landing close to them. "LEAVE!"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Melody heard the footsteps approaching and felt the air get colder. "Uh oh." she said.

"Allegro, where in the world are you?!" Blizzard roared.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:47 pm

Allegro spun around. "King, these humans were trying to get into the nest!"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:49 pm

"Dragon wanted come," Lyra mentioned, gesturing to Melody as if to say she wanted to go to the nest.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Blizzard growled and his pupils shrank towards Allegro before his gaze fell on Melody. He was trying to gain control over her.

Melody of course backed away. "Lyra, run!" she shouted and tried to slide her human off.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Allegro looked at his alpha. "King, don't! These humans might help us with... the dragon hunters."

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Lyra slid off, then screamed in her normal tongue, "how in Thor's name am I supposed to run from big white and ugly while standing on a pillar?" at Melody, staring at the huge dragon.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Melody's pupils were beginning to shrink and she then turned towards Lyra and began about to fire amber at her.

Blizzard completely ignored Allegro, he was concentrating of Melody.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Allegro, on impulse, shot amber at Melody. He turned back to his alpha. "I thought we didn't kill here!"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:07 pm

"Thats... not good," Lyra stared in shock at the Death Song, even in the amber. "Uh..." She strained her memory, then remembered a song her mother sung to her to try and calm her down. Taking a deep breath, she took a step back from the Death Song and started singing.
songgg:

Wandering child of the earth [url=
Do you know just how much you're worth? 
You have walked this path since your birth 
You were destined for more 

There are those who'll tell you you're wrong 
They will try to to silence your song 
But right here is where you belong 
So don't search anymore 

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking 
A masterpiece still in the making 
The blue in an ocean of grey 
You are right where you need to be 
Poised to inspire and to succeed 
You'll look back and you'll realize one day 

In your eyes there is doubt 
As you try to figure it out 
But that's not what life is about 
So have faith there's a way 

Though the world may try to define you 
It can't take the light that's inside you 
So don't you dare try to hide 
Let your fears fade away 

You'll look back and you'll realize one day 

Soon you'll finally find your own way

[/url]

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Melody crashed to the ground with amber stuck to her wing. She landed at Blizzard's feet and stayed down there.

Blizzard glared at Allegro. "Are you opposing me?!" he shouted.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Lyra stared at Melody, then collapsed onto her butt. "Oh my Thor you're huge and you're spitting amber and you just tried to kill me and oh my gods," she thought out loud rapidly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Allegro stared at his alpha. "This isn't right! They can help us!"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 pm

"Help you with what?" Lyra chimed in after taking a deep breath.

OOC: so nobody notices the human speaking bad dragonese ok

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Allegro turns. "YOu can speak our language?"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 pm

"No, I'm saying random words." Lyra replied back, frowning.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:32 pm

"I would never put my trust in any humans, not now, not ever!" he roared into Lyra's face and her hair froze at his breath. 

Melody was still on the ground trying to free herself.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Allegro moved forwards, looking down at the human. "Who are you? Who do you work for?"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 pm

"L-y-r-a," Lyra spelled out her name. "I don't work for anyone, I live on the island in the centre of all these weird islands,"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Blizzard looked down at Melody and growled a bit. He didn't trust humans but nobody knew why. 

Melody roared and tried to free herself even more now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Allegro gasped. "You live on Delta Island? The haven for dragons?"

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Lyra nodded. "Uh, yeah, with some other humans and dragons,"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsAboutThyme on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Blizzard growled at Allegro. "Allegro, I demand you make them leave at once!" he shouted.

Melody managed to free herself and then fly up and fire amber at Blizzard's face.

Blizzard roared and fired his freezing breath at the ground.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

ItsAboutThyme
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Allegro, on impulse, threw himself infront of the ice. The ice gripped him around his back leg and his tail and he fell towards the next pillar.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Lyra stared at them, rolling out of the way of an ice blast. "Melody!" she grinned, getting up quickly. "We need to help that Death Song!"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Allegro landed on the ice pillar with a crack as his wing hit it. He groaned.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum