WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

skybreeze - Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1 Empty Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1

Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:05 pm
skybreeze - Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1 Tumblr_o6iqcbxZKG1u7gnm9o1_500

Skybreeze x Glaciershard's kits
- Nightkit // Nightpaw // Nightfall - kit - tom - BrightClan - Aqua
(named after Skybreeze's brother//Nightpelt)

❝♛❞

appearance: a pure black tom-kit with a small tuft of white fur on his chest. he has amber eyes. when he grows to a warrior, he will have a muscular built body. he is also the largest, and strongest, of the litter.

❝♛❞

personality: Nightkit is a bit aggressive when it comes to anything that includes competing, or battling. He's vowed to be the best fighter that BrightClan has ever seen, and plays quite roughly with his denmates, and littermates. Although Nightkit seems a bit arrogant, he's still very loyal to the code, and clan. He has a leadership trait, which sort of built on after being the strongest of his littermates, causing him to lead them. The black tom is also hot-headed, and isn't afraid to speak up, especially in border skirmishes.

❝♛❞

S K I L L S /10
| fighting 9 | hunting 6 | swimming 4 | climbing 2 | herbs 1 |
| memory 4 | strength 7 | running 5 | stamina 5 |

❝♛❞

F A M I L Y
| mother - Skybreeze - Alive - Mine | father - Glaciershard - Alive - Aqua | littermates - Cloudkit(she), Runningkit(he), Featherkit(he) | Littlekit(she;dead)

❝♛❞

history: x

Just Hangin'
 - Cloudkit // Cloudpaw // Cloudspots - kit - she-kit - BrightClan - Quake
(named after the sky//her mother)

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

appearance: a white furred she-kit with a black tail tip, black ear tips, and two, small black spots on her back and head. she has ice blue eyes, although the color is intimidating, her round and soft voice gives her the appearance of a gentle cat. she is small, but not as small as Littlekit.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

personality: Despite Cloudkit's shy look, she's a social butterfly. She loves to meet new cats, and friends, and plays with a different kit almost every day. However, she is still very gentle, and kind, and would never intend to hurt someone's feelings. Cloudkit's negative trait is her habit of collecting, which sometimes, may include stealing without noticing; she collects feathers, rocks, moss, anything she can find, and stashes it under their nest. Sometimes, she'll give her mother, or father, a gift from her stash.

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

S K I L L S /10
| fighting 8 | hunting 5 | swimming 9 | climbing 1 | herbs 1 |
| memory 7 | strength 6 | running 4 | stamina 3 |

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

F A M I L Y
| mother - Skybreeze - Alive - Mine | father - Glaciershard - Alive - Aqua | littermates - Nightkit(he), Runningkit(he), Featherkit(he) |
Littlekit(she;dead)
━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Just Hangin' 
- Runningkit // Runningpaw // Runningflame - kit - tom - BrightClan - Sorrel
(named after his long legs, which will do well in running)

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

appearance: a silver tabby tom-kit with sky blue eyes. he has a white underbelly, and chest, as well as paws. his tail is quite long, and his legs seem to have taken in the long gene as well, making him taller, but skinnier then his littermates as well.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

personality: Runningkit is an intelligent, and dedicated kit. He figures things out quickly, resulting him being a fast learner. He can turn out a bit stubborn because of his dedication, although that still proves he's very hard-working in water he loves doing. Runningkit can get a bit cowardly in battle, depending on his opponent.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

S K I L L S /10
| fighting 6 | hunting 8 | swimming 4 | climbing 1 | herbs 2 |
| memory 4 | strength 5 | running 10 | stamina 7 |

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

F A M I L Y
| mother - Skybreeze - Alive - Mine | father - Glaciershard - Alive - Aqua | littermates - Cloudkit(she), Nightkit(he), Featherkit(he) | Littlekit(she;dead)
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Just Hangin'
- Featherkit // Featherpaw // Featherstorm - kit - tom - BrightClan - mine
(named after his pelt and tail)

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

appearance: A soft, light gray furred tom with wide blue eyes. his body shape is lithe, slender, and sleek-furred. he has tall ears and a feathery long-furred tail. his fur is a bit longer then his littermates, but not too long.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

personality: Featherkit is a secretive, and affectionate tom. He's very close-guarded, and doesn't open up easily to others unless he's earned their trust, or really gotten to know them. Featherkit can also be very sympathetic, and will probably do good as a mate, and father, when older because of his affection. He is very alert as well, clear-minded, and ready for anything to pounce at him. Along with his alertness, he could get a bit tense, and stressed out easily.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

S K I L L S /10
| fighting 8 | hunting 6 | swimming 4 | climbing 1 | herbs 1 |
| memory 4 | strength 5 | running 5 | stamina 6 |

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

F A M I L Y
| mother - Skybreeze - Alive - Mine | father - Glaciershard - Alive - Aqua | littermates - Cloudkit(she), Nightkit(he), Runningkit(he) | Littlekit(she;dead)

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Just Hangin'
history for all ;;
Skybreeze, their mother,  was a former deputy, although after she began to spend more time with Glaciershard, she realized she had feelings for him. One night, she decided to give up her path of being deputy to be with Glaciershard. A moon later, she discovered she was having kits. The kits are due any time soon.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

skybreeze - Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1 Empty Re: Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 pm
sparkle finished.sparkle
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

skybreeze - Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1 Empty Re: Skybreeze x Glaciershard Litter #1

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm
Kits still need a history of how their parents met and how the kits came about, e.g. were they accidental, that sort of thing.
Anonymous

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm
Added.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:53 pm
audition accepted

"Litter 1" will there be more
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum