Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Plot suggestions - large, mini, and nonClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plot suggestions - large, mini, and nonClan

Post by Willowstorm on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 13:18

Hello! So I thought I'd make an official topic to suggest any sort of ideas you guys had about plots, seeing as we have so many good minds here that come up with them anyway.

A few things to note:
- please don't just say "civil war" or "forbidden romance"; these aren't descriptive enough and don't really give an idea of what you're intending to get to
- if the device is used in the books, then feel free to suggest it, but put your own twists on the outcome (e.g. Tigerstar, but he kills Scourge and some protagonists before being defeated)
- If your plot is 'large-scale', i.e will take moons to resolve, involves more than one Clan, etc then please mark it in red. (#ff0000)
- If your plot is 'small-scale', i.e. would only take one Clan, a short timeframe, or only involves a few characters, mark it in blue. (#0099ff)
- If your plot is one for rogues, loners, or kittypets, mark it in purple (#9900cc if you're curious)

Go wild! 

(If you believe someone has stolen your idea, then contact me. However if you want your idea to be able to be developed, then you're going to have to take some criticisms)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plot suggestions - large, mini, and nonClan

Post by Willowstorm on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 13:22

For an example if you're confused:

DuskClan's Tunnelers: A small earthquake strikes the Clans, not damaging much but shaking all the Clans. The worst one to come off is DuskClan, who's territory collapses in places and reveals a network of tunnels that were covered moons ago. Certain apprentices and warriors are chosen for their builds and eyesight skills to explore and learn the layouts of the tunnels over a few moons, giving a new tradition to DuskClan which helps mend the still-tense rivalries between LeafClan and CloudClan-born cats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 13:35

So I was thinking Rowanpool, with being the dick he is, does something similar to Tigerstar. Here's how I'd picture it'd start:

After moons of changing his attitude, Rowan's appointed deputy, but it takes a wicked turn when cats from the Twoleg place, gathered together by his mate, come barging into camp. As their numbers are quite overwhelming, they take out BrightClan easily with the offer of join or die trying to flee. 

From there Rowan would be appointed "leader", but little would he know that Aspenflake's daughter Scorchleaf and a band of rebellious BrightClan warriors had slipped out during the heat of battle, under Ivorystar's orders. They go off to warn the other clans, only to find that Rowanpool had prepared for this and had multiple, large patrols looking around the clan's borders.

The band of ten to fifteen cats are forced to split up and sneak past the cats without being noticed, and somehow manage to warn the other clans without being attacked by them. 

The pace would be slow, since it would take about a moon for the clans to even believe it, because coming up to the next gathering, BrightClan wouldn't show up. Instead a group of Rowanpool's most trusted would go and give the warning to the clans, telling them of what was to come, which would be the clans submitting to Rowanpool's forces. 

There would be many bloody battles, but it would progress with Rowanpool taking DuskClan next, then proceeding to go after Water. He'd succeed with Dusk, but with Water they'd be unpleasantly surprised to find FrostClan and FireClan teaming up with their next target. 

Aaand that's what I have for now XD

Echorose
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 13:57

You know, it doesn't just have to involve your own characters.

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echorose on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 14:00

Oh I know! I was hoping other people would be part of the band of rebel BrightClan cats, hence why there's so many. I just don't want to put down other people's cats without their permission, so I just put down mine. I was thinking people could say which cats they'd want in what part/group etc etc

Echorose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 15:45

Ooh, that earthquake idea sounds pretty cool Smile

So, for the loners and kittypets, I was thinking about a flood happening but also involving Twolegs. A large flood wipes out a bunch of territory from kittypets, loners, and rogues and even affects the Twolegs. The weather keeps getting worse and they are forced to evacuate, and the Twolegs leave the cats behind. The kittypets, loners, and rogues sort of 'band together' and travel to one of the Clans asking for shelter until they can find a good home (possibly WaterClan). I'm not sure about this yet, it's late so I can't think of something better. I have some better ideas so I'll post them later.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 0:51

I was wondering if I could just have Graycloud, Feathersnow, Rainpaw, and Heatherpaw could find out that they are siblings which would involve maybe the mother joining a clan to tell them?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn. Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top