Clan Information
Season & Weather
Leaf-fall first moon (Autumn, September)
Leaf-fall always brings storms and this is no exception; chill winds are already blowing, and the terror of the rogues isn't letting up any time soon. FireClan and FrostClan have been attacked and now BrightClan has been to! Will the medicine cats return in time to save everyone...?

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), Coldfoot (@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Sunpaw (@Flintbranch), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), Falconpaw (@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

HTTYD: Delta Island

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HTTYD: Delta Island

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 am

"Thank you." Atlanta said politely. "Just a question, is it wrong for someone my age to ride a dragon?" She asked softly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn. Cinderpaw
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:39 am

"Of course not," Lyra smiled. "I wanted a dragon when I was your age,"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:09 am

Aurora flew after Lyra and Atlanta and growled at Lyra, sweeping her tail so it was between them.

OOC: Overprotective much

Lily smiled at Whiplash. "I've never seen a Razorwhip that colour before...."

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:14 am

OOC: lyra's dragon does eat other dragons so it makes sense xD

IC: Lyra took a step back. "Woah, it's okay," she laughed.
--
"Same, but then I've never seen one this bluey silver either," Cindy laughed. "I think they have history," 
--
Whiplash looked at Zirconia, and nudged her slightly, the silver Razorwhip roaring in return.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 am

Lily looked at the two razorwhips. "The way they behave is quite like Orion and Avalanche. I'd say they are either siblings or good friends."

Mistpool

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:22 am

"Makes sense, they were rolling around earlier and Zir here ran over the second she heard Whiplash's roar," Cindy laughed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:25 am

Lily smiled. "That proves it." She stopped when she looked down. "Look! A dock. That means my parents made a dock.. If we make a path there and a meeting house and a small village for the dragon riders we will have a working island! Not to mention the sentinels can protect this island."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:27 am

"Yeah! Hey, what were those islands we saw on our way here?" Cindy agreed, then looked out at the horizon. "That one looks like it's covered in, ice?"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:29 am

Lily seemed to look terrified. "There was something my parents always told me. We are under the command of the alpha." She said. "Those are the alpha Islands."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:32 am

"But, some of them look so normal..." Cindy frowned, looking around. "What are the Alphas, anyway? I've heard of Be-why-el-der-beasts," she said, trying to remember how to pronounce it,"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:36 am

Lily laughed. "Bewilderbeasts. There is only one here. I think his name was Icicle. But I think he may be gone now so I guess his son or another bewilderbeast took over. There is the Screaming death island, where the screaming deaths live. I think Justin was the last Screaming death. Then there is the Red death island, The Night Terror, The Speed stinger and The Foreverwing."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:37 am

"Didn't the Red Death die? Like 1000 years ago? And it took that long for the babies to hatch and fight and then for the 1 to grow up?" Cindy rubbed her neck. "Sorry, got carried away, I read it somewhere."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:38 am

Lily frowned. "Where in the name of Hellhiem did you read that?"

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:41 am

Cindy blushed slightly. "Uhhm, I went exploring for 6 years," she replied, subconsciously tucking a hair behind her ear. "Found something there,"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:43 am

Lily rolled her eyes. "This alpha Red death is young. It had one before him, one before that one and so on."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:45 am

"They are girls," Cindy added. "The Red Death lays 3000 eggs, then for 300 years they fight until 1 remains who grows into the new Alpha."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:51 am

Lily frowned. "Not this one. For some reason there has only ever been one egg. My parents have checked. Maybe its a different breed. Its a bit greener then the others."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 am

Avalanche was put down by Melody.

Melody didn't accept the fish at all and huffed hot air into Lyra's face as if to tell her "no".

Ruddy was flapping his tiny wings trying to fly.

Alrik was trying to pet Everstone.

Last edited by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And can come in many sizes

FrostClan: Jaggedcliff (warrior) and Tigerdash (warrior)
FireClan: Plumetree (elder), Pebblepaw (apprentice), Icepaw (apprentice), Ebonypaw (apprentice), and Sapphirepaw (apprentice)
WaterClan: Badgertooth (elder)
BrightClan: Hickorydapple (elder)
DuskClan: Dustfeather (queen), Treekit (kit)
Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 am

Atlanta laughed at Aurora slightly and hugged her.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit, Frostwing
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R), Waterfall(R), Thunder(R), Marmalade(R), Solar(R), Lunar(R), Flint(R),
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:58 am

Lily make strike fly down, advoiding the question. "Ok guys we have a lot of work to do! Now we need to make like a working village. Over there is where the main hall or the meeting place will be and we can build houses around that. Storm, Arvik you two are on wood duty. Get wood. Atlanta, Lyra, you two are building. Cindy and I will be checking out the island to find any good places for farms and see what dragons are here. Lets go!" She said.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:58 am

"Aand fish is no... chicken?" Lyra asked, holding up a chicken to Melody.
--
"A Green Death?" Cindy suggested as a name for it.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 am

This made Melody growl at her, she wasn't changing her diet even a little, Lyra if she ever wanted to manage that would have to be really strict with her.

Avalanche was looking around for Lily or Orion. She roared for them both.

Ruddy was still trying to fly.

Alrik wasn't exactly pleased with that but he nodded and went to get wood.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

FireClan: Plumetree (elder), Pebblepaw (apprentice), Icepaw (apprentice), Ebonypaw (apprentice), and Sapphirepaw (apprentice)
Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:06 am

Lyra sighed. "Fine, we're going to have to find some edible dragons," she mentioned, before nodding. "Let's go Atlanta," 
--
Cindy looked at Orion. "Mind if I ride you?" she asked, hopping off Whiplash who flew off with Zirconia to explore for a bit.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 am

Lily stroked Avalanche's head. "No girl you cant carry me. Just stay put. Ill fly with Flare." She said.

Orion grunted and licked Cindy's arm.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:10 am

Avalanche whimpered and curled her tail around Lily's body, she wanted to be with her no matter what.

Alrik waited for Storm since they would get more wood if they worked together.

Melody watched Lyra and growled a bit at Lily. 

Ruddy managed to lift a foot in the air.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:11 am

Cindy laughed. "I hope that means okay," she grinned.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 am

Atlanta sighed. She leaned closer to Aurora. She shouldn't of been a rider at this age. Her parents had told her that Atlanta used to have another brother who was a dragon rider. He went on a flight and he and his dragon were captured. He was held prisoner until he died of thirst and starvation. She shuddered. That was a horrible way to die.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am

Lyra glanced at Atlanta. "You okay?" she asked, looking at Melody again and frowning. "I don't know how to feed you, girl,"

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

Lily smiled and kissed Avalanche's forehead. "Ill be fine girl."

Storm walked over. "I think we should go see if some timberjacks will help us."

Orion tried to copy Cindy's grin.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 am

Cindy laughed at his impression, then stuck her tongue out at him. "Wow, you're smart," she laughed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 am

Avalanche frowned a bit and heard a roar in the distance, one she didn't recognize. She lifted her ears and looked in that direction, it was the direction Storm and Alrik were heading towards.

Alrik flinched at the sudden roar. "What was that?" he asked. (It was Eclipse btw)

Ruddy flew over to Lily.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:20 am

"I-I'm fine. I'm just remembering my brother. He was taken prisoner by the dragon hunters and starved to death. They also killed his dragon." She said sadly.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:21 am

Orion stuck his tongue out at Cindy before tilting his head.

Lily looked at them. "Come on guys we need to find some areas to build."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:21 am

Slash arrived at the island, flying down and letting Katla slide off her wing. She roared a greeting.
--
Lyra smiled sadly at Atlanta. "We're safe from Hunters here," she smiled.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 am

"I'm just saying that now that I'm also a young rider. My other brother is a rider as well." She said.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:23 am

Katla pathetically fell onto her butt once she was slid off Slash's wing. She giggled and stood up, dusting her clothes out. "Hello, meet my dragon, I guess. Her name is uh.......Slash." she said, thinking of a name.

Avalanche growled a bit. 

Alrik looked around and then saw Slash. "Maybe we could ask it for help?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 am

"Well, you start young, you'll improve when you're older," Lyra laughed softly. She saw Katla and widened her eyes. "You came!" she laughed.
--
Slash roared at the boy, still flapping her wings, and making a nod-like motion.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 am

Katla nodded. "Yes, on a timberjack of all things." she said and then patted Slash's body to help calm her down a bit.

Alrik glanced towards Storm to see if he agreed to let the timberjack help.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:34 am

Slash nodded again, dropping down and using her wings and tail to balance while walking.
--
Cindy hopped onto Orion. "You cutie," she laughed, looking at Lily. "Ready when you are,"
--
Lyra looked at Melody. "Alright, let's go find some places to start building the main meeting room area first?" she suggested to Atlanta.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:36 am

Atlanta nodded. "What if the meeting place is in the center, surrounded by other buildings?" She suggested.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 am

Lily hugged Avalanche one last time and whistled. Flare flew down and Lily got onto her and they took off.

Orion took off and grunted.

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:39 am

"Yeah, I agree," Lyra nodded. "Maybe we could have the main town right nearby, and then all our houses dotted around the surrounding area?" she suggested.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:40 am

Atlanta smiled. "I can't wait until it's finished!" She exclaimed.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 am

"Let's start scouting for an area," Lyra grinned, looking at Melody. "Can I hop on?" she asked.
--
Zirconia and Whiplash flew over to Lyra and Atlanta, roaring.
--
Cindy cheered as she went up on Orion. "Okay, if we fly around to look for the dragons first, then we can scout for land?" she suggested.
--
Slash walked over a bit more.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:44 am

Melody growled a bit but lowered herself so Lyra could. 

Katla pet Slash's head. "Come on girl, lets chop down some trees." she said, trying to climb onto her.

Avalanche curled up where she was after watching Lily leave.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:45 am

Slash bent down again so Katla could climb on.
--
Lyra hopped onto Melody. "Want me to sing you a song?" she smiled, looking at the Death Song.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubymist on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:49 am

Melody growled a bit and huffed. She lifted her wings a bit and then waited to be told what to do. She was irritated because she was hungry and all Lyra offered was some stupid chickens and fish.

Katla climbed on a little bit and then hung on.

( @Mistpool, Storm please)

Alrik watched Katla with the timberjack.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

Rubymist
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:50 am

Lily nodded. "Ok so..' She pulled out a map and a pencil. "We are here." She pointed to where a dock was. "Lets head to the snow peaks."

Storm nodded. "We will collect the rest of the wood."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:54 am

"Atlanta, I need to get Melody some food, mind starting to scout while I feed her?" Lyra asked, apologizing.
--
Slash roared as she headed towards the forest.
--
Cindy nodded. "Alright, so north?" she asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 am

Lily nodded. "North. We might run into another sentinel or two."

Mistpool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top