Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Bitternspark's Prophecy (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitternspark's Prophecy (WIP)

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:34 pm

MossClan Allegiances:
Leader- Sorrelstar {Speech colour: Dark green} [She-cat] (3 lives)
Deputy- Archswipe {Speech colour: Red} [Tom]

Medicine Cat- Gatormist {Speech colour: Green} [Tom]
Medicine Cat Apprentice- Daffodilpaw {Speech colour: Hot pink} [She-cat]

Warriors- Milkwhisper {Speech colour: Sky blue} [Tom]
Plumsight {Speech colour: Dark purple} (Apprentice: Jasminepaw) [She-cat]
Vanillaheart {Speech colour: Bold} [She-cat]
Cobaltpath {Speech colour: Vibrant dark blue} [Tom]
Ryeperch {Speech colour: Bastard amber bolded} (Apprentice: Deerpaw) [She-cat]
Webfur {Speech colour: None/normal} [Tom]
Topaztail {Speech colour: Dark amber} [She-cat]
Melodywhisker {Speech colour: Lavender} (Apprentice: Coalpaw) [She-cat]
Pumpkinroar {Speech colour: Alternating brown and orange[Tom]
Lakefrost {Speech colour: Light blue} (Apprentice: Garlicpaw) [Tom]

Apprentices- Coalpaw {Speech colour: Checkered} [Tom]
Garlicpaw {Speech colour: Silver} [Tom]
Jasminepaw {Speech colour: Pink (same as 'She-cat')} [She-cat]
Deerpaw {Speech colour: Brown} [She-cat]

Queens- Ravinepuddle {Speech colour: Dark-ish blue} [She-cat]
Umbertip {Speech colour: Purple} [She-cat]
Driftshadow {Speech colour: Bold slanted} [She-cat]

Kits- Bitternkit {Speech colour: Orange} [Tom]
Sedgekit {Speech colour: Yellow} [Tom]
Peakit {Speech colour: Black at the beginning pea-green} [She-kit]
Morningkit {Speech colour: None, she's mute} [She-kit]

Elders- Embersheep {Speech colour: Gold-green} [She-cat]

RELATIONS: Umbertip and Ravinepuddle (sisters)
Ravinepuddle and Lakefrost (mates)
Ravinepuddle, Lakefrost, Bitternkit and Deerpaw (family)
Bitternkit and Deerpaw (siblings)
Sedgekit, Peakit and Morningkit (siblings)
Umbertip and Cobaltpath (mates)
Umbertip, Cobaltpath, Sedgekit, Peakit and Morningkit (family)
Driftshadow and Webfur (mates, Driftshadow is expecting)
Jasminepaw and Daffodilpaw (sisters)
Milkwhisper and Ryeperch (mates)
Milkwhisper, Ryeperch, Jasminepaw and Daffodilpaw (family)
Sorrelstar and Archswipe (mates, but are more like friends)
Sorrelstar, Archswipe and Plumsight (family)
Gatormist and Topaztail (siblings)

Prologue

He felt a cold breeze brush his pelt, the taste in his mouth souring as he felt it committed impingement. A harrowing sense of fear flooded him. Existential questions buzzed in his mind. It was the first time he had felt this... presence. He was an occurring thing. He spied something in the distance, he smelled something. It was a cat, female, her shoulders bouncing with motion. "Who are you?" he cried. He saw her tail-tip twitch.

Her physiognomy was painted with pale stripes; she looked to be a lilac-point. She spoke in a voice like honey. "I am Wisteriastar." Wisteriastar smiled. The tom-kit shivered as he was struck with pain. "What are you doing? Are you hurting me?" he demanded. Wisteriastar shook her head, approaching him. "No. No, no, I am not hurting you. What is your name?" asked Wisteriastar suddenly. The darkly-coloured kit quailed beneath her, unlike other kits, who would be soothed by her motherly voice. "I don't know," he said. He felt a chill like ice douse the tip of his tail. He screeched. "Why are you here?!" he caterwauled, batting the air near the she-cat, who turned and walked away.

Chapter 1
ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴰᵃʷᶰ

Chapter 1:
"Bitternkit. That will be his name, Gatormist. Now could you fetch Lakefrost and Deerpaw for me?" yawned Ravinepuddle. Gatormist nodded, then hollered. "Lakefrost! Deerpaw! You can come in now," purred Gatormist, his spiky fur oily. A grey tabby queen laid beside Ravinepuddle. It was Umbertip, Ravinepuddle's sister.

Lakefrost jounced in, and a mousy apprentice sat solicitously at the entrance, midway through the gorse tunnel. "Deerpaw! Don't be shy, he's only your brother." Lakefrost meowed. Deerpaw rose and padded in, her bosky green orbs training on the ground. "Just one?" she mumbled. "Are you sure?" Lakefrost bobbed his flat-skulled blue head. "Okay, let's see him." Deerpaw walked in, picking her way to the moss nest her mother laid in.

Ravinepuddle looked up at Deerpaw and Lakefrost. "Hi." Ravinepuddle sounded awkward. Her half-lidded eyes still had a scintillant look of pride. "What's his name?" Lakefrost's purr strummed a steady noise in his larynx. "Bitternkit," said Ravinepuddle. "Bitterkit?" Lakefrost exclaimed with a yawp. "What makes you think" Ravinepuddle hissed, crabbier due to the kitting and fatigue. "Not Bitterkit, Bitternkit! Y'know, like the bird?" Lakefrost's eyes widened and he shunted his embarrassment by glancing away. "I wasn't... I'm sorry." Lakefrost apologized.

Umbertip guided her own kits–Sedgekit, Peakit and Morningkitaway from the middle of her nest to make room for Deerpaw. "Hi, cousin Deerpaw!" mewled Sedgekit. He had gotten bigger since the last time Deerpaw had seen him. "Hi, Sedgekit," said Deerpaw. She lolled beside Umbertip. "Your brother has been squeaking. Chatty little mite, isn't he?" Although Umbertip was young, she sometimes spoke like an elder. Deerpaw nodded coolly.

Bitternkit was bewildered by the circle of cats around him. He tried to move in the slightest, but his paws jerked forwards in a movement that, to him, was unnatural. He would have no recollection of the dream-like events before his birth. Tears stung his eyes. "MEW, MEW!" Ravinepuddle turned around. "Oh, my kit! He's probably so surprised. Lakefrost, take Deerpaw out a while." Lakefrost would nod at the morass of words and coaxed Deerpaw outside. "Okay, well, that's all fine and good, can I see Coalpaw now?" asked Deerpaw, attempting to be pragmatic but coming off as hasty. "Okay, if it'll keep you occupied. Mom's a little tired right now." Lakefrost mewed. Deerpaw hied down the camp's half-visible trails, until she saw Coalpaw. "Hey, Coalpaw. Sorry I was gone. My brother's just been born." Deerpaw scratched behind her ear. "Oh, well, he is your brother," said Coalpaw. The flecked tom grinned. "Could I see him?" Deerpaw shook her head.

"No, sorry. Momm– Ravinepuddle," corrected Deerpaw, flushing at her mistake. I'm an apprentice now, not a kit. How could I make that mistake when I'm almost a warrior? Coalpaw didn't tease. He watched her with shiny eyes. "Ravinepuddle's very tired. We've decided on the name Bitternkit; not Bitterkit." Coalpaw purred. His gaze seemed to read: Yeah, I heard all that. Next thing Deerpaw knew, they were padding down a hill to hunt. They passed by Melodywhisker, who'd always seemed like a kit to her (and only to her, since Melodywhisker was Coalpaw's mentor), and dodged hemlock.

"That Jaz is... well," said Coalpaw.
"Go on, I won't judge."
Coalpaw sighed and blushed.
"Ohh, so you like her." A smirk played at Deerpaw's lips.

"I knew you might!" Deerpaw playfully batted at her friend as Coalpaw fretted. "Will..." Coalpaw began, but Deerpaw shook her head. "I wouldn't tell her if you don't want me to. You're my best friend, Coal. I'll help ya." Coalpaw looked appreciative. Deerpaw and Coalpaw hunted for what seemed like hours before bringing home a healthy stock.
They went home, ate, and chatted the night away. They shared tongues before sleeping, and as the night was brought on...

A spark of light shimmered in the sky.

Chapter 2
Pins and Needles

Chapter 2:
Sorrelstar touched her nose to Archswipe's. "Organize the patrols," she purred. Archswipe nodded dutifully to his mate. He hopped up to the Broadrock. "Plumsight, Lakefrost, Topaztail, Vanillaheart and Garlicpaw! You're on the dawn patrol. Milkwhisper will temporarily take over Jasminepaw's training until Plumsight returns." Plumsight, Archswipe's own daughter, arrived first. The bug-eyed, black-furred warrior soon clumped with the rest of the dawn patrol and they moved out in formation.

"Gatormist!" called Ravinepuddle. The medicine cat absconded his den while Daffodilpaw was sorting herbs. "Hey, Gatormist, where are you... going?" asked Daffodilpaw upon detection. Gatormist looked guilty, but jumped to his own defence rather quickly. Unfortunately for him, not quickly enough. "Are you going out to meet a she-cat?" challenged Daffodilpaw.

"Why, yes. A she-cat by the name of Ravinepuddle, who's a queen in the nursery and requires my assistance." retorted Gatormist. Daffodilpaw puckered with compunction. The young she-cat's falcate claws pierced the soft earth. Her tail swished as she pressed her back against the den wall, eyes dark. "Okay, sorry. You can, uh," mumbled Daffodilpaw. "I know what I can do. Thanks." Gatormist left, feeling hurt that Daffodilpaw would suspect him for such a thing.

"Ravinepuddle? What's wrong?" asked Gatormist in a warmhearted tone. He slunk in, still blushing from Daffodilpaw's accusation. "Oh... oh. Hi, Gatormist." Gatormist noticed her tone changed on the second 'oh'. "Greetings, Ravinepuddle." Gatormist sat down. His paws were inverted, and he licked his chest fur while waiting for Ravinepuddle. "Bitternkit keeps falling over... it's like, it's like he can't keep his balance." Gatormist looked at the little kit, shrugging. "Kits are generally clumsy a few days, or more, after they're born. It shouldn't be something to worry about." Gatormist rose to his paws. "Now, I've got a session with Daffodilpaw. Call me if it continues at an irregular time." Ravinepuddle nodded at him.

"Goodbye, Gatormist."
"Goodbye, Ravinepuddle."

Bitternkit squealed as he fell over again.

Last edited by LemWintercub on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitternspark's Prophecy (WIP)

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 am

Chapter 2 is up. For anyone that's reading.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top