Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}


FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.


WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.


BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)


FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:44 am

WARNING!

This particular special kind of choose-your-own-adventure will contain many scenes of violence, intense horror, and maybe some language. Please play at your own risk!



Choose-Your-Adventure

Special


Plot
For several weeks a lot of people have gone missing and no one knew the reason why. But after a thorough investigation was underway from the local detectives, it had been discovered there was some strange connection between the case and the old mansion, Middlecross Manor. After the news reached the ear of Officer Jacob, he wanted to round up a short party to investigate the manor...


Special Rules
Keep in mind even though this is a Choose-Your-Adventure type of game, there are three stats to watch out for when choosing your roles.

Fear Level (FL): This is the highest level you can reach before being too afraid to continue on and going completely crazy.
Damage Level (DL): This is the highest level you can reach before being dead from injuries.
Item Level (IL): Simply the max number of items you can hold.


Character Roles & Items
This Choose-Your-Adventure plays roles so you all can work as a team for best survival.

Recruit: Simple recruit hired to investigate the mansion with Officer Jacob.
FL: 6
DL: 6
IL: 2
Psychiatrist: Helps keep the team from being too much in fear. Able to resist 1 fear while being able to take away one level from a single person.
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3
Doctor: Helps the team by healing injuries; +2 bonus to healing damage.
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2
Detective: Has a sharp eye on finding stuff that helps solve the mystery. Able to discover more than the average person.
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3
Gun Master: Talented in shooting weapons; +1 bonus to firearms.
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

Items

Shotgun: A powerful double-barrel shotgun; deals 2 damage. Contains 5 ammo.
Handgun: A simple handgun; deals  1 damage. Contains 3 ammo.
Ammo: A simple box of ammunition that provides a single ammo to a certain gun.
Torch: Simply used to light up dark rooms.
Candle: Like the torch but lasts much, much longer.
Bandages: A single use of wrap to treat injuries. Heals a single light wound.
Axe: A large ax that is quite heavy to wield. Deals 2 damage.
Crowbar: Simply used to pry open locked and/or stuck doors.
Knife: A small but very sharp blade. Deals 1 damage.
Magnify Glass: A tool used in helping to find clues.


Character Submission
Please only submit one character per person please, thank you.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
• FL:
• DL:
• IL:
[b]Items (choose 2):[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Photo or Description (remove if photo):[/b]


Members interested can post below, however, to say they are interested. That way I can see how many will be playing when the time comes.



The event will start in
October, 2017 at 10:00 AM MST


Last edited by Nightdragon on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:25 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:48 am


Name: Ashanti Zeaba
Age: 33 years
Role: Doctor
• FL: 6 4
• DL: 8 5
• IL: 2
Items (choose 2): A pack of bandages and a crowbar.
Background: Ashanti was born in France to two parents from the UK. She had a pretty normal life as a kid, other than moving around a lot. Once her father got relocated back to the UK, she was in high school, and she got the opportunity to go to another country for three weeks in her art class. She rented a car and drove around, finding Middlecross Manor and excitedly decided to paint it. While sitting on the sidewalk in front of the entrance, she thought she saw a figure pass through the front window by the door. She shrugged it off, assuming it was just someone who lived there. But upon further research on the manor, she realized that nobody had lived in that area for years. She was fidgety about it but decided to stay in a hotel and help the officers investigate. Her mother was a doctor and she had a lot of experience prior. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:43 am

avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:43 am


Name: Isa Jones
Age: 28 years
Role: Gun Master
• FL: 5
• DL: 7 6
• IL: 4
Items (choose 2): A handgun and ammo
Background: Isa was born in America, her father was a police officer and her mother was a teacher. She learnt self defense at a young age and did well in school. Isa always wanted to be a private investigator when she grew up. When she was 15, her mother was killed in a car accident and Isa and her dad moved to the UK. They've lived there since, and Isa succeeded in her goal to be a P.I. She got her gun license quickly after moving, and recently found out about Middlecross Manor. After doing a lot of research on the mansion, she joined the party as a gun master.
Description: Isa has long black hair and dark brown eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6278
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:20 am

avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:30 am

Name: Irela Ashen
Age: 30 Years
Role: Detective
• FL: 7 6
• DL: 7
• IL: 3
Items (choose 2): Magnify Glass and a candle
Background: Irela is quiet about her background, but she has always had a knack for cracking codes, and solving mysteries. Ever since she was younger, she wanted to be a detective, and often was shoved into different directions by her parents, which told her to get into medicine for good money. Irela went towards achieving her best work, and accomplished it. She was visiting the town when she heard of the news, and decided to join in on the investigation.
Photo or Description (remove if photo): Irela has reddish-brown hair, with darker brown roots. She has fair skin, and blue eyes. Irela is short and stocky.


Last edited by Heyki on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:23 am

avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:35 pm

So it begins...

After getting briefed on the case of the missing people by Officer Jacob, you three head off to the mansion that resides on a large plantation on the outskirts of the main town. The house itself was huge to look at-- easily three stories high and contained numerous rooms. The main gate was tarnished and old looking at a first glance.

You were oddly greeted by an old fellow behind the gate, Middlecross' groundskeeper. He didn't give his name and simply allowed you to pass and escorted you down a twisted pathway that leads to the main house. The front door was ajar and therefore you immediately thought Officer Jacob was already awaiting you inside.

After you entered inside by pressing the door open, you see the main entry hall of Middlecross Manor is very dirty and abandoned. The wind suddenly feels frigidly cold.

The first thing you all see after entering the room is a side table which was tilt precariously, spilling debris all over the floor. But... when you blink, the table stood upright. At the other end, there stood a heavy, oak door with a worn handle. To the right is a door with a tarnished nameplate that read "Stairs".

Before continuing into the manor, however, the wind caught a piece of paper at your feet. Your sharp eyes notice the name "Jacob" written on it. After picking up the random paper and reading it, you realized it was a piece torn from a journal. You began to read it...

Nothing is what it was at first. The house will try and stop me and I could become trapped here forever. But.... I must find the keys, the very four. Though I'm not sure how I know how many there are here. It probably has to do with that locked door. And I must open it to expel the evil here... before I am lost... 

After you all completely entered the entryway, the door behind slammed shut and wooden panels grow over the handle to seal you inside the house. Officer Jacob entered the hall through the door to your right, looking very puzzled. When he saw you, however, he nodded. "Ah, good. We can continue now together. I have been seeking for you."

Please indicate what you will do...

1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.

(To make it fair, everyone will only get 2 actions. That way no one will get to travel quicker.)


Last edited by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:20 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Valkyrie on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:41 am

Can I search the table?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6278
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:17 am

Quake wrote:Can I search the table?
Isa Jones
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

Even after you are certain you saw the table fall earlier, it was now upright with a vase of dead flowers. And after you searched it carefully, you accidentally knocked it over spilling debris on the floor. It was the same exact pattern of the mess you saw when you first entered the manor.

After you looked up from the mess, you suddenly notice a door to the left that you didn't see before.

Please indicate what you will do...

1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:08 am

5 :o
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 am

@Heyki wrote:5 :o
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

Officer Jacob was distracted while he patted his pockets for a lost object.

Will you...

1.) Ask about the case.
2.) say "We found your journal".
3.) Change your mind.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Valkyrie on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 am

@Nightdragon wrote:
Quake wrote:Please indicate what you will do...

1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Can I search the left door while Irela talks to Officer Jacob?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6278
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:28 am

Quake wrote:
@Nightdragon wrote:
Quake wrote:Please indicate what you will do...

1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Can I search the left door while Irela talks to Officer Jacob?
Isa Jones
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

(Yes.)

You check the door and see that it's free to open, therefore you decided to take a peek inside. It opened into a dark pantry attached to the manor's kitchen. From the light coming from the entryway, you noticed there was a meat cleaver sunk into a butcher block. And from the kitchen, you saw a warm glow coming from a shelf.

Do you... (After the others have taken their two actions.)

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Pantry/Kitchen
1.) Search the meat cleaver
2.) Search the glow on the shelf
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:21 pm

1
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:50 am

@Heyki wrote:1
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

Officer Jabob's eyes darted to the corners of the room and he spoke in a light whisper. "The keys... that is what is important now. They are lost but... you can help me find them!"

What will you say next?

1.) "The four keys?"
2.) "What about the missing people?"
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:50 am

2
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:53 am

@Heyki wrote:2
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

Officer Jacob became more agitated in his gestures as he spoke. "No... you must understand! They are lost. But not all of them are keys!"

What will you say?

1.) "Explain."
2.) "What have you lost?"
3.) Stop talking
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 pm

2
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:38 pm

@Heyki wrote:2
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

His eyes clouded with confusion, then he turned away and said, "We should stop wasting time and continue the investigation. There has to be something very important close by." The officer returned to searching his pockets and then told you, "There is a locked door somewhere in the house... and I must get there as soon as possible. However, I can't remember how to get there."

Please indicate what you will do...

1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Continue talking to Officer Jacob
6.) Enter the Pantry/Kitchen.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:21 am

@Nightdragon wrote:So it begins...

After getting briefed on the case of the missing people by Officer Jacob, you three head off to the mansion that resides on a large plantation on the outskirts of the main town. The house itself was huge to look at-- easily three stories high and contained numerous rooms. The main gate was tarnished and old looking at a first glance.

You were oddly greeted by an old fellow behind the gate, Middlecross' groundskeeper. He didn't give his name and simply allowed you to pass and escorted you down a twisted pathway that leads to the main house. The front door was ajar and therefore you immediately thought Officer Jacob was already awaiting you inside.

After you entered inside by pressing the door open, you see the main entry hall of Middlecross Manor is very dirty and abandoned. The wind suddenly feels frigidly cold.

The first thing you all see after entering the room is a side table which was tilt precariously, spilling debris all over the floor. But... when you blink, the table stood upright. At the other end, there stood a heavy, oak door with a worn handle. To the right is a door with a tarnished nameplate that read "Stairs".

Before continuing into the manor, however, the wind caught a piece of paper at your feet. Your sharp eyes notice the name "Jacob" written on it. After picking up the random paper and reading it, you realized it was a piece torn from a journal. You began to read it...

Nothing is what it was at first. The house will try and stop me and I could become trapped here forever. But.... I must find the keys, the very four. Though I'm not sure how I know how many there are here. It probably has to do with that locked door. And I must open it to expel the evil here... before I am lost... 

After you all completely entered the entryway, the door behind slammed shut and wooden panels grow over the handle to seal you inside the house. Officer Jacob entered the hall through the door to your right, looking very puzzled. When he saw you, however, he nodded. "Ah, good. We can continue now together. I have been seeking for you."

Please indicate what you will do...

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Pantry/Kitchen
1.) Search the meat cleaver
2.) Search the glow on the shelf

(To make it fair, everyone will only get 2 actions. That way no one will get to travel quicker.)

@Daisyleap, bump
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:24 am

@Nightdragon wrote:
@Nightdragon wrote:So it begins...

After getting briefed on the case of the missing people by Officer Jacob, you three head off to the mansion that resides on a large plantation on the outskirts of the main town. The house itself was huge to look at-- easily three stories high and contained numerous rooms. The main gate was tarnished and old looking at a first glance.

You were oddly greeted by an old fellow behind the gate, Middlecross' groundskeeper. He didn't give his name and simply allowed you to pass and escorted you down a twisted pathway that leads to the main house. The front door was ajar and therefore you immediately thought Officer Jacob was already awaiting you inside.

After you entered inside by pressing the door open, you see the main entry hall of Middlecross Manor is very dirty and abandoned. The wind suddenly feels frigidly cold.

The first thing you all see after entering the room is a side table which was tilt precariously, spilling debris all over the floor. But... when you blink, the table stood upright. At the other end, there stood a heavy, oak door with a worn handle. To the right is a door with a tarnished nameplate that read "Stairs".

Before continuing into the manor, however, the wind caught a piece of paper at your feet. Your sharp eyes notice the name "Jacob" written on it. After picking up the random paper and reading it, you realized it was a piece torn from a journal. You began to read it...

Nothing is what it was at first. The house will try and stop me and I could become trapped here forever. But.... I must find the keys, the very four. Though I'm not sure how I know how many there are here. It probably has to do with that locked door. And I must open it to expel the evil here... before I am lost... 

After you all completely entered the entryway, the door behind slammed shut and wooden panels grow over the handle to seal you inside the house. Officer Jacob entered the hall through the door to your right, looking very puzzled. When he saw you, however, he nodded. "Ah, good. We can continue now together. I have been seeking for you."

Please indicate what you will do...

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Talk to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Pantry/Kitchen
1.) Search the meat cleaver
2.) Search the glow on the shelf

(To make it fair, everyone will only get 2 actions. That way no one will get to travel quicker.)

@Daisyleap, bump

@Daisyleap, bump 2.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:16 am

Shoot, I'm sorry lol. I forgot about this.

I'll search the meat cleaver.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:31 pm

@Daisyleap wrote:Shoot, I'm sorry lol. I forgot about this.

I'll search the meat cleaver.
Ashanti Zeaba
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

(Its okay)

After you tried to pry the blade from the tough wood, the cleaver sprung free and it felt familiar in your hand, somehow like an old friend. After you have received the meat cleaver as a weapon and holding it tightly in your hands, the jars on the shelves around you started to rattle and crashed to the ground, releasing the smell of vinegar and syrup. You lost your footing in the process as the kitchen tossed and crates tumbled into you.

You receieved the meat cleaver. (You need to drop one item to keep though)
You suffered 2 damage from the impact.

Everything in the kitchen started to warp, in accordance with some kind of unknown power. The chaos increased as you heard the grinding of foundation stones shifting beneath you and the kitchen doors trembled as the room finally settled, hopefully leading back into the manor.

What will you do?

1.) Search the glow on the shelf.
2.) Search the east door that leads outside the kitchen.
3.) Search the east door that leads back into the entry hall.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:28 am

Search the glow on the shelf.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:28 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Search the glow on the shelf.
Ashanti Zeaba
FL: 6
DL: 6
IL: 2

A guttering light had been on the kitchen shelf, which turned out to be a candle.

You received a candle. (again would need to drop one item to retrieve since your item limit is 2.)

@Quake, @Daisyleap, @Heyki

You all stride around a corner of the manor but suddenly your face met a solid force. There was only a wall in front of you when you regain your senses, and your nose is tender from the collision. Luckily, you all caught your footing and resisted taking any damage.

What will you all do?

@Heyki
Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Continue talking to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

@Daisyleap & @Quake
Pantry/Kitchen
1.) Search the east door that leads outside the kitchen.
2.) Search the east door that leads back into the entry hall.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 am

2
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:09 am

1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6278
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:42 am

@Heyki wrote:2
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3
Quake wrote:1
Isa Jones
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

The door had a well-worn doorknob as you twisted it and pushed it open. On the other side, you discovered a ramshackle dining room.

Behind you, Officer Jacob jumped as if at an unheard command. He called to you immediately. "Yes, exploring the house could uncover many answers!" Then, he dashed away through the other door.

Back in the dining room, you saw a door to the right that had gold lettering mounted on it which read "Library" There was another door to the left as well. And on the table, you noticed there was a single piece of paper. A mirrored sideboard stood in the room with one drawer hanging out.

Before you managed to think about deciding what to do, you suddenly saw someone enter the room from the left door and it was Isa Jones. Clearly that door led to the kitchen.

(@Quake, you saw the same thing after you entered the dining room.)

What will you do?

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Continue talking to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:38 pm

I'll search the east door that leads into the entry hall (what items do I currently have?)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 pm

I'll search the library?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6278
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:39 am

@Daisyleap wrote:I'll search the east door that leads into the entry hall (what items do I currently have?)
Ashanti Zeaba
FL: 6
DL: 6
IL: 2

The door leads into the dining room where the other two are currently.
(You right now have bandages and a crowbar. And if you choose to move into the dining room, that counts as an action.)

If you did decide to go into the dining room, you saw what happened to Isa Jones as she was pulled into the library after opening the door, and then you can choose to do the following actions next.

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Continue talking to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Quake wrote:I'll search the library?
Isa Jones
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

After you opened the door, you saw the library flicker before your eyes for a moment and you believed you saw an ascetic study in its place. But... the vision faded, revealing again the lavish library. Displayed on an empty bookshelf was an impressive longsword. You also spot a tome half pulled from a shelf. Finally, at the other end of the library, you noticed a plain door.

By the only other door, you couldn't help but see a tall shelf shoved against the wall. It was oddly placed there for some reason. And before you could react to decide whether or not you will enter, a power far from beyond gripped your will and pulled you into the room, slamming the door behind.

What will you do?

Library
1.) Search the longsword.
2.) Search the tome.
3.) Search the north door.

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Valkyrie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:08 am

Search the longsword, please (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6278
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:39 am

Quake wrote:Search the longsword, please (:
Isa Jones
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

The ornate longsword glittered in the warm light and as you reached for it and inspected it closer, you realized old bloodstains marred the glossy metal blade. Now holding the blade, you saw for an instant a woman chanting as blood ran in rivulets over her arms onto a shining sword. Her flesh twisted as the vision faded. The blade you held resonated with the house and you felt your connection strengthen. There was something indeed missing.

The floors and walls began to blur together, sweeping solid objects into their vortex.

You suffered 1 damage from being hit in the head by one of the solid objects and then wake up somewhere in the dining room. The vortex soon consumed the entire library and winked out of existence. Seconds later, the door reopened into a shabby room with a single desk set up on the plank flooring. One stingy shelf of books hung on the wall and volume had been left precariously hanging off the edge. Deeper inside the room, was a fire that had burned down to a glow and something lying among the coals. Finally, something else had been embedded in the bare planks of the floor.

You received an enchanted sword.

A tough, wooden door led out of the study to the north.

What will you do next? (Remember, just two actions before others can go.)

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"


Study
1.) Search the floor.
2.) Search volume hanging off the edge.
3.) Search the fire.
4.) Search the north door.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:27 am

2
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:35 pm

@Heyki wrote:2

(Just to be clear, you are searching the mirrored sideboard, yes?)
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:30 am

Yes
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:47 am

@Heyki wrote:Yes
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

A single sheet of paper rested in the opened drawer. It was another journal entry...

The writing has become clear at last... and it speaks in a way out of this cursed place. The door and the threshold beyond are definitely one. I could summon my own escape, I know I can.... Yog-Sothoth is the gate and the guardian. He is in the Manor now, and he has been summoned here before. I am afraid, however, and if I make this choice, I will either have my answer now or become truly trapped.

What will you do?

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"


Study
1.) Search the floor.
2.) Search volume hanging off the edge.
3.) Search the fire.
4.) Search the north door.
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:21 am

@Daisyleap wrote:I'll search the east door that leads into the entry hall (what items do I currently have?)
Ashanti Zeaba
FL: 6
DL: 6
IL: 2

The door leads into the dining room where the other two are currently.
(You right now have bandages and a crowbar. And if you choose to move into the dining room, that counts as an action.)

If you did decide to go into the dining room, you saw what happened to Isa Jones as she was pulled into the library after opening the door, and then you can choose to do the following actions next.

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Continue talking to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Bump, @Daisyleap


Last edited by Nightdragon on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:39 am

I'll keep the bandages and crowbar and drop the other two items I found.

Search the mirrored sideboard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:24 am

@Daisyleap wrote:I'll keep the bandages and crowbar and drop the other two items I found.

Search the mirrored sideboard.

(Sorry, forgot to cross that one... You can read about it above in my previous post to Heyki. Choose another action.)
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:27 am

@Nightdragon wrote:
@Heyki wrote:Yes
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

A single sheet of paper rested in the opened drawer. It was another journal entry...

The writing has become clear at last... and it speaks in a way out of this cursed place. The door and the threshold beyond are definitely one. I could summon my own escape, I know I can.... Yog-Sothoth is the gate and the guardian. He is in the Manor now, and he has been summoned here before. I am afraid, however, and if I make this choice, I will either have my answer now or become truly trapped.

What will you do?

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"


Study
1.) Search the floor.
2.) Search volume hanging off the edge.
3.) Search the fire.
4.) Search the north door.

Bump, @Heyki
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Heyki on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:20 am

1 (1st)
avatar
Heyki

Posts : 31
Age : 14
Location : in a universe far away (we also have high speed internet wink wink)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:44 pm

@Heyki wrote:1 (1st)
Irela Ashen
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

A sheet of paper covered in scrawled handwriting has been discarded here. It appeared to be another piece of Officer Jacob's journal.

The grotesque monsters within the house are drawn to attack me, or maybe I will to them. I thought at first that I recognized one from my missing person investigation but she did not respond to her name and she had changed. I have also found evidence of those who went missing here, but also evidence of terrible things. Rituals and sacrifices to the power beyond... but, but why?

(@Daisyleap needs to take her action before we continue)
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:32 am

@Nightdragon wrote:
@Daisyleap wrote:I'll search the east door that leads into the entry hall (what items do I currently have?)
Ashanti Zeaba
FL: 6
DL: 6
IL: 2

The door leads into the dining room where the other two are currently.
(You right now have bandages and a crowbar. And if you choose to move into the dining room, that counts as an action.)

If you did decide to go into the dining room, you saw what happened to Isa Jones as she was pulled into the library after opening the door, and then you can choose to do the following actions next.

Dining Room
1.) Search the piece of paper.
2.) Search the mirrored sideboard.
3.) Search the left door.
4.) Search the right door "Library"

Entryway
1.) Search the table.
2.) Search the north door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the front door.
5.) Continue talking to Officer Jacob.
6.) Search the left door.

Bump, @Daisyleap

Bump 2, @Daisyleap
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Bump 3, @Daisyleap
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Sorry again!

I'll search the piece of paper and keep the bandages and crowbar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:45 pm

@Daisyleap wrote:Sorry again!

I'll search the piece of paper and keep the bandages and crowbar.

(@Daisyleap, I'm sorry again but @Heyki already did that. You can read it from my previous reply to them above. If you want, you can either skip your action or move into the study.)
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Nightdragon on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 am

@Nightdragon wrote:
@Daisyleap wrote:Sorry again!

I'll search the piece of paper and keep the bandages and crowbar.

(@Daisyleap, I'm sorry again but @Heyki already did that. You can read it from my previous reply to them above. If you want, you can either skip your action or move into the study.)

Bump
avatar
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 352
Age : 26
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 am

I'll search the right door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Featherdusk, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6386
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose-Your-Adventure Halloween Special

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum