Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

I'll be gone more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll be gone more

Post by Metzi on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 am

For next few days, I won't be on as much because my cat, Garage Cat, died. She was a beautiful 15 year old Siamese cat. My mom didn't know she was under the car when she left to go shopping, and I'm not allowed to even see her now. I don't know how she looks right now. The last time I saw her was an hour ago, when I petted her and gave her a kiss. I didn't know that it would happen!
She's been with me for around half my life, and now my best friend is dead.
So, I'll be on less for a few days. Bye for now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll be gone more

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 am

I'm so sorry Metzi Sad

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Characters:
Duskclan:
Fireclan:
Waterclan: Splashpaw (mentor: Coalthorn)
FrostClan: Darkpaw (mentor: Wolfsky), Leafdapple (apprentice: Lichenpaw)
BrightClan:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:31 pm

I'm so sorry, Metzi. I know how it feels to lose a pet you've known for so long. She is in a good place now. <3

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 pm

I understand the pain. When Lillian died, I didn't know how to go on. She was the only thing in my life I could rely on and the only thing I knew would always be there for me no matter what I did. She got really sick and we were worried she was going to die in the night so I made the decision with my parents to put her down. It was really scary for me to let go of her because I had no idea what I would do without her. She purred from the time she woke up from her rest to about 5 hours later when she went to sleep forever. I know my grandma is taking care of her in her car house in heaven until I can get there and be reunited with my angel. (Erm, I think). Just know that even though it hurts really bad, and (I grieved for a year+) you may grieve for a long time, you will start to feel better and know they are always with you. Take some time to yourself and remember all the good times you had and be happy like they would want you to be. Smile

Honor's Kitties:
Featherpaw(poppy)~DuskClan~Mentor:Grassflight
Honor~Loner

~Just wondering, how can I be in Amity and Gryffindor? Weird....

99% of people think that pitbulls are mean, killing dogs. If you are part of the 1% who will stand up for them, copy this into your signature

~ God bless you, your families, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else that needs a blessing in your life.
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:36 am

Thanks so much everyone!
I got to see her, just not her head... Now she's buried on a hill by the woods, in a nice sunny place.

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:31 am

I am so sorry for your loss, Metzi! Rip <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 am

I'm sorry, I know how hard it can be to lose a pet. My cat Ali got sick about a year ago and ended up dying before we could bring her to the vet. I remember holding her and petting her the day she died, she was so skinny and could hardly move. We had to move houses not even a month after burying her, and it was hard to leave her. But we planted flowers by her, and I found a rock from the ocean to give to her because she always liked the salt on them when we brought them home.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum