Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Hei

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hei

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:21 am

Hei! I am Heyki, you can call me Ki Very Happy
Heyki is just a spelling error I did a few days ago when I was trying to say "Hei" to one of my friends. (You can call me Hei if you want hehe)

I'm a she/her despite my masculine-like username

If you say he/him I won't get severely offended though <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Hei

Post by Viper on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:39 am

Hi Ki, I'm Echorose, a warrior of the site. I can help with some things, but most things you'll have to go to the admins/mods, the dark blue, purple, and light green users. Welcome to WarriorClan! Btw, you can call me Echo, Feather, or Cassie Very Happy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:54 am

Heya Heyki! I'm Lem! I'd be glad to show you around but I'm most likely not the best person to ask since I'm new too. You can call me any of the nicknames listed on my profile! I hope you enjoy the site~

(Claybird reminds me of myself XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:29 am

sup greenie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:02 am

Quake wrote:sup greenie

i'm a goblin now

sup blueie

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 am

greenie is a reference i say it to every new person :p

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:04 am

Quake wrote:greenie is a reference i say it to every new person :p

but your a greenie too cause you were a new person once too :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:06 am

2 years ago i was, but im not anymore therefore i am not the greenie because the greenie is the latest person to join

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 am

But my skin isn't green

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:09 am

sigh

i swear nobody understands the reference

ANYWAY welcome to warriorclan hope you have fun blah blah im a mod blah blah look at these topics blah blah good luck blah blah dont be rude to my friends or i will scream at you blah blah you get the gist :'3

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 am

hi mod i hope i have fun blah blah blah i'm a new member blah blah your cool blah blah i won't hurt your friends blah blah i will sleep now

I was kidding anyway about green stuff :3

green is one... color

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 am

xDD im a weird child dont worry call me cinder btw or quake or any other name in my nicknames

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:58 am

Heya! I’m Willow, it’s cutrently like 6am on a Saturday so if this doesn’t make much sense then soz lol. I’m head admin and site creator, and I’ll be glad to help you out if ya need anything Smile

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:03 am

Hi, Ki! Welcome to WarriorClan.

I'm Daisyleap, but you can just call me Daisy. I'm an administrator on the site so I can probably answer most of your questions. Anybody can help you but us with the purple, blue, and light green nametags have the most experience. Don't be afraid to private message me if you have any questions or concerns. Have fun!

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:22 am

the greenie thing is from The Maze Runner, right? lol

Anyways, welcome to the site! I am Dave, or Dove. I am a site "Elder" and can answer most questions about the site. I'm mostly here to help with auditions, so be sure to ask if you have a question. I hope to catch you in chat sometime!

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:47 am

yes yes it is :p

PitaPata Cat tickers

Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:59 am

Hello Ki!! Very Happy I'm Metzi!
Anyone will be glad to help you out. If you have questions, just ask anyone! Especially mods and admins, they are AWESOME!
Welcome to Warriorclan!

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 am

Welcome to the site, Lem. My name's Sky, and I'm a moderator here; I'll usually be helping you out with auditions and what not. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask the staff (in purple, dark blue, and light green) for help. (:

Here are some helpful links you can read:
Audition Guidelines
Simple Introduction to the site.
Our Site rules
Roleplaying tips
Create your cat here

Last edited by Skybreeze on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 am

Hey Ki! I'm Mistpool, a friendly Senior Warrior! If this is messy, don't mind, its 8 am on a Saturday. I live in Australia so I have to get up early or stay up really late to roleplay with you Americans! I was up a 2 am this morning just reading and so I am extremely tired. You can call me Mist, Lily or Bella!

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeNameVixen on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:22 am

Hello! Sorry if this post seems a little late, but whatevs! I'm CodeNameVixen, or just 'Code' for short. Smile Welcome to WarriorClan! Very Happy

I'M FLYING THROUGH YOUR INTERWEBZ!!!
My Cats:
Pantherpaw (FrostClan), Fireeyes (FireClan), Skydust and Silverkit (BrightClan)
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum