WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

BrightClan Camp

+13
Willowstorm
Daisyleap
Quake
Skybreeze
CodeNameVixen
Aquastar
Leopardspots
Savannah
Snoo
Lily
Lightheart
Pineapplefur
Lunaar
17 posters
Go down
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

BrightClan Camp - Page 13 Empty Re: BrightClan Camp

Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:52 pm
     Skydust was half-relieved, and half-nervous at the idea of keeping these rouges prisoner in the camp. I hope they can keep those rouges away from the nursery. I will rip those fox-hearted pieces of crowfood to shreds if they go near Silverkit. she thought to herself. She set Silverkit down and sat down. She curled her tail protectively around her daughter. Silverkit looked up at her mother, confused as to what was going on.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:25 pm
Frostwing screeched and slammed a paw on Aether’s side, raking her claws down his leg. Mochi screeched. “Aether!”
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:45 am
Aether tried to fight back but couldn't find anything to do, instead flailing wildly with his paws, claws unsheathed.

Cherrywind looked at Hazelflight. "What do you think I'm doing? They're going to be prisoners, not guests." She looked at the others. "Well? Move them into the den!"
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:05 am
Rin grabbed Aether by the scruff and tugged, a snarl building low in her throat as she dragged him to where Cherrywind was. She ignored any looks she might've gotten, struggling with the older tom. 

Aspenflake barreled into Mochi, tackling her and digging her claws into the rogue.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 am
Mochi helped with surprise and froze in shock, her eyes wide with fear. 

Whitefluff picked up Flurrykit and bolted to a safe place .
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:15 am
Aspenflake snarled and grabbed the rogue, dragging her towards the elder's den with the help of Clovermask who had sprinted over.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:04 am
     Deciding not to just sit around in the middle of camp like a mouse-brain, Skydust picked Silverkit back up and carried her back into the nursery. She then set her down, and began grooming the she-kit's fur. "Mommy!" Silverkit meowed loudly, squirming. "Your fur is a mess, Silverkit." Skydust said, between licks.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:53 am
Quake hissed and stalked over to the Elder's Den with her head held high, not wanting any Clan cats to drag her and knowing she'd be unable to run out now.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Petrelflight's tail swished furiously as she glared at the rogue prisoners.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 am
Fallenmoon watched as the rogues were herded into the elder's den. She glanced down at Aspenflame's limp body, and gulped. How could she have let a rogue fight an elder? The shecat was battling the rogue at first, but once Aspenflame fought back she stood in shock. Ad now he was dead. The silver warrior rushed into the warrior's den, and into her nest, hoping no one saw what she had done. It's all my fault now! 

Foxdapple bristled, her fur spiked up. "Where am I going to stay now?" She rasped, shivering against the cold, "I hope none of you are thinking of making me sleep with those cats."
Feather
Feather

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:04 am
"Stop complainin'," Aspenflake groaned and padded to her kits, settling down by them. 

Echorose sighed and shook her head. "You might have to sleep in the warrior's den, Foxdapple," she mewed to the elder, her amber eyes flicking around the clearing. "We'll see what happens."

Snowwing sighed and mewed, "We should go get some warriors from the training grounds, and maybe try to find Ivorystar." She flicked her black tipped tail, blue eyes looking round for the least injured warriors.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:15 am
Pantherclaw growled. “I’d even rather sleep in a tree then with them.” He said, glaring at the prisoners. Frostwing lucked some blood off her paw. “Agreed.”
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 pm
Foxdapple snorted in amusement, and nodded her head in agreement with Pantherclaw. She stretched her legs, and padded towards the nursery. "I suppose I can stay in here, it's less crowded then any of the other dens," She meowed with a shrug. 

Echopaw's fur bristled after what had just happened, but she stood triumphantly to give a cold stare at the rogue's who were captured. "Shouldn't we talk to Snowpuddle about finding Ivorystar? She is the one in charge if the leader is missing," The silver tabby pointed out. 

OOC: Not sure if Lynxcloud is gone as well?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:28 pm
ooc: the apprentices and mentors should all be at the training grounds, bud. And Lynxcloud is Daisy's, so she's still alive yes
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 pm
OOC: Alright, thanks for letting me know! I also was only wondering if Lynxcloud was in camp or not, not if she was dead or alive haha.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 pm
ooc: *whispers* i realised, it was a joke 

ic: Aether whimpered from his spot on the ground, feeling too fragile to move. "Stupid cats," he grumbled under his breath.

Cherrywind rolled her eyes. "We wouldn't make the elders sleep with rogues, Foxdapple. And if you want kits hanging off your every move, you're more than welcome to sleep in the nursery." She shook her pelt out as the snow began to fall more thickly, glancing at Aspenflame's body.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:37 pm
OOC: Oh, haha, sorry. :')

IC:  Foxdapple grunted, shaking her dappled pelt from the snowfall. "I don't mind kits," She meowed, her eyes travelling to see what Cherrywind was gazing at, "I can tell the more stories now." She gazed down at Aspenflame's body now as well, sorrow filling her eyes.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:11 am
Pantherclaw sighed. “Kits don’t bother me. Reminds me of my two kits when they were younger.” He said, shaking snow from his pelt only to get more snow on top of that.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:09 pm
She flicked her tail. "We should start the burial ceremony for Aspenflame," She meowed to Pantherclaw, with a saddened gaze before continuing, "We'll need Shadestrike as well."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:24 am
Pantherclaw sighed. “I’ll get him.” He said and walked over to his brother, who was standing near the elder’s den. “Foxdapple needs us.” He said. Shadestrike sighed and followed his brother.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 pm
Foxdapple nodded, flicking her tail. As Shadestrike was being called over, she padded towards Aspenflame's now dead, and limp body. Tugging some flowers out of a nearby grassy patch, she brought  them over.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 am
Oceanspark limped out of the nursery, having gotten into a rough skirmish with one of the invading rogues. She had a gash down her leg and it left a trail of blood behind her. "Hazelflight?" she meowed, shivering in the cold.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 am
Flakesoul smiled as she walked back into camp, only to stare as she scented the rogues. "What in SoulClan happened?" she asked quietly, her ears flattened.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:19 am
Oceanspark turned to the young warrior and flicked her tail towards the nursery. "Some rogues came and tried to steal Aspenflake's kits. I suspect one of them was her mate if I heard correctly." she explained, a low growl forming in her throat.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:39 am
"Only Aspenflake's? Where are the rogues now?" Flakesoul asked, her fur prickling and her eyes wide.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:56 am
Ivywing padded over to Flakesoul, "The rouges are in the elder's den, so be careful over there," she mewed, staring over in the direction of the elder's den. "but I don't know who elses kits they tried to steal."

Last edited by Cloudheart on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 am
"They tried to steal everyone's," Echorose interjected, glancing back towards Aspenflake worriedly as the tabby shecat huddled around her kits. She seemed to be jolting every now and then, almost like she was sobbing.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:42 am
Once she was sure that the rogues were all in place, she padded over to Aspenflake and gently touched her friend's shoulder with her tail. "Hey," she mewed quietly. "Talk to me." 
Lionkit looked up with wide eyes, terrified even still.

Aether whimpered still, in his spot in the strange den. "We shouldn't have tried," he mewed, attempting to get to his paws.
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54 am
Aspenflake looked up at Cherrywind, the fur around her eyes damp from crying. "Everyone knows.." She mewed quietly and wrapped her tail tighter around the kits. Sighing, she licked Lionkit's head.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:00 am
Flint looked up front Scorchkit. “D-did the rogues leave? Oh no! I was supposed to get back before them. If Marmalade sees that I was away from the rogues, he’ll kill me. I can’t go back...” she said, trailing off into a distressed wail.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:12 am
Foxdapple flicked her tail, overhearing the conversation with Flakesoul. "Aspenflame died in the attack," She meowed, dropping her gaze, "The brave soul."
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 am
Scorchkit's different colored eyes widened and she pulled Flint closer. "Stay with us then!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:26 am
"They're not going to throw you out, it's against the code. Ivorystar will understand." Cherrywind looked down at the kits, then frowned. "You're a rogue, right? We can look after you, if you don't want to leave?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:12 pm
“I don’t want to go back, ever. The rogues are so big and scary, and they fight each other.” Flint whimpered. “I haven’t eaten anything but scraps in two days, it’s every cat for themselves there.”
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:27 pm
Cherrywind licked the kit's ears gently, noting how close Scorchkit seemed to be to the slightly older kit. "What's your name, little one?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:39 pm
“I’m Flint.” Flint said. “I was born as a loner, raised as a rogue, and the rogues who ‘cared’ for me don’t even like me.” She added.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 am
Flakesoul flattened her ears at all the cats who were answering. How in SoulClan did they even hear? she thought to herself, then shook her head. "Uh, is everyone okay then?" she asked, her tail flicking side to side nervously.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 pm
Shadestrike started to feel dizzy, and toppled over. He glanced over his shoulder and saw blood from a wound he had been hiding staining his fur. Fox-Dung he thought as he felt weaker and dizzier from the blood loss. Hold on, hold on for now Shadestrike.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 pm
Lynxcloud padded out of the medicine den, her shoulder carefully wrapped with cobwebs. She had received a nasty gash from Ryu before he got captured, and she still felt loopy from losing some blood. She blinked to adjust to the bright white snow beginning to cover the camp. Seeing Shadestrike collapse, she hissed and grabbed him by the scruff, dragging him into the medicine den. "Seabreeze!" she called, rushing to get the warrior into a nest. She bit off a piece of her own cobweb and tried to wrap it around Shadestrike's wound in an attempt to keep him alive.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:33 pm
     After two minutes of being groomed, Silverkit wriggled out of her mother's grasp. She then bounded out of the nursery, and into the center of camp. She saw one of the warriors (Shadestrike) on the ground, with another warrior (Lynxcloud) next to him. She walked over to them, curiosity written all over her face. "Um, what's going on with him?" she asked. Skydust had followed Silverkit out of the nursery, and rushed over to her as soon as she saw the little kit ask Lynxcloud what was wrong with Shadestrike. "Uh...I-I'm..really sorry. Silverkit is...well, she's young, and...well I'm still teaching her not to get in the middle of bad situations." she awkwardly apologized. She then looked Shadestrike. "He...doesn't look so good." she meowed, concern in her voice.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 am
Ferretstorm entered camp with a vole, and a lizard hanging from his mouth. The tom dropped his small catches into the pile and frowned as he noticed the dead body of Aspenflame. His ears twitched as he overheard the conversation about the rogues attacking. "We have rogues kept prisoner?" He questioned, butting into the conversation with widened eyes of interest.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:39 am
Seabreeze leapt to her paws from where she was re-ordering the herbs after using them. She growled at herself, disappointed that she let a warrior get so bad. She snatched up cobwebs and Marigold, racing to Shadestrike. She dropped the herbs next to him, sniffing over him quickly before seeing the wound on his shoulder. Her eyes flashed with worry and she lapped the wound clean best she could before plastering on the cobwebs, putting presser on the wound with her paw.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 am
Flakesoul frowned. "Isn't that dangerous?" she murmured.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 am
“It is. But it’ll help us in the long run if we can get rid of the rest of them.” Cherrywind’s tail flicked. “Can someone please go and fetch the deputies or someone from the training grounds?” Otherwise we’ll be slaughtered if they decide to attack again, she added mentally
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:23 am
"I'll go," Flakesoul offered, quickly turning around and running towards the training grounds.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 pm
Pantherclaw wailed and raced over to Shadestrike, lapping his brother's ears.
Shadestrike smiled weakily. "uh, thanks but its not that bad." he said stubbornly.
CodeNameVixen
CodeNameVixen
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:12 pm
     Seeing a wounded warrior bleeding made Skydust feel uncomfortable and nauseous, so she tapped Silverkit's right shoulder to get her attention. "Come on Silverkit. Let's go back to the nursery." she said. "But I wanna watch!" Silverkit protested. "No, Silverkit. Let's leave them alone. Come on." Skydust said, urging Silverkit to follow her back to the nursery.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:44 am
Foxdapple padded after Pantherclaw, and slipped into the medicine den to see Shadestrike laying down on one of the nests. "What happened?" She meowed, her eyes narrowed in sympathy for her denmate.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:14 am
Shadestrike lay down, feeling dizzy and sick from the blood loss.
Pantherclaw growled. “My brother decided to hide a wound last minute.”
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 am
The pretty tortoiseshell frowned, her gaze filled with sorrow for the injured tom, which soon turned to a firm look. "You should be more careful! Wounds are serious to get healed, and are far more important then pride," She scolded the tom, her mother-like instincts kicking in.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum