WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Honor||Loner Empty Honor||Loner

Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:36 am
~Honor~
~ 20 Moons ~ She-Cat ~ Loner ~

Honor||Loner Pexels-photo

~Personality~
Honor is a gentle she-cat. She tends to stick to herself most of the time.
She is very nervous around people she doesn't know and tends to just stay away from new comers. It takes her awhile to trust new people. She is super gentle though and if someone is in great, life-threatening, danger. She really like kits though and some day she wants her own, but that probably won't be for awhile, as she would have a hard time finding someone she would be willing to trust to get that close to her. She has a hard time following the ideas of other cats, and will question the ideas a lot. Because of this she has problems respecting authority. She also isn't too good of a leader,
as she doesn't know how to lead multiple cats at once.

~History~
Honor was born as a kitty pet kitten who's father was unknown and who's mother died in child birth. She was adopted by a nice woman before she could even remember, and was given the name Riley. Riley was kept in solitary, away from any other creature, and as a result, she is very shy. One day the elderly woman had to move to a retirement home and she couldn't keep Riley. None of the woman's children wanted to keep Riley and so they let her to the wild at only 7 moons old. Riley wanted to put her past behind her and named herself Honor. Honor was able to adapt to her new ways quickly, and decided against living with a new human as she didn't want to the same thing to happen again. Honor started to learn how to hunt, find clean water and shelter, use plants for healing, all on her own. She learned about clans of wild cats that lived in the forest, and had their own territory. She had once met a group of them on a hunt, and had been so scared for her life. She apologized for hunting on their territory and promised to stay away. The cats of the clans were bigger in size and number, and looked much better fed than she did. The clan cats offered to bring her to their clan, but Honor was shy and couldn't imagine living with so many other cats.
She was about to go on her way when one of the cats in the group came after her and showed her a few moves to defend herself and to hunt for food. The cat told her that terrible times were approaching and every cat should know how to defend themselves,
and if she ever needed protection, she could join the clans. Honor thanked the cat and went on her way. Hunting was much easier with the moves the cat had taught her and she was able to become better fed. She didn't have a home but was always wandering around, staying out of the way of all cats, occasionally helping cats who needed help.
She can't remember when it started but all of a sudden some cats were getting more agressive, and tried to recruit her for their group to take down the clans. Honor said she would think about it and ran off as far as she could. She didn't want to hurt the clans as they had helped her, and she knew what would happen if she said no. Now she avoids all cats, unless they really really need help. Also, Honor doesn't know her sibilings but she might meet them someday. Because she never really met them,
she doesn't know any of her siblings exist/died. Same with her parents.

~Family~
Father~Unknown
Mother~Harmony
Sister~Rachel-Kittypet
Brother~Ranger-Kittypet, Rob (Died with Harmony)

~Skills~
Fighting-4
Hunting-5
Swimming-8
Climbing-7
Memory-9
Herb Knowledge-6
Leaping-4
Speed-3
Stamina-6
Strength-3

(If there are any I forgot, please notify me. Very Happy)

Last edited by Honorchior on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Honor||Loner Empty Re: Honor||Loner

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:38 pm
She seems good to go, but I recommend adding a few more negative traits to her personality such as being stubborn or egotistical.

Also, if you'd like, she could be good friends with my cat, Melody, who is around 16 moons now. Smile
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm
Thanks for deleting my reply.

I still can't read the history.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:30 pm
Yeah @Daisyleap ! I would love for Honor to be friends with Melody. Do you want me to add her to the history or do they want to meet in RP? Also I added she has problems leading multiple cats at a time and with following others and listening to their ideas. Is that good?
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:42 pm
Strength in skills?
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:59 pm
Fixed
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 pm
audition accepted
I have 2 loner cats, Ruby and Raven. They can meet up with her as well if you want
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum