Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

New Day Kitty Adopts ~Grand Opening!~

Go down

New Day Kitty Adopts ~Grand Opening!~

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:51 pm

~New Day Kitty Adopts~

@Honorchior wrote:Why hello there! I'm Honorchior, but most people call me Honor. Welcome to NDKA (New Day Kitty Adopts)! Here you can see my the little kitties I make and maybe you will want one for you signature, or a cat audition,
or something. I tend to give them away for free, but sometimes you will need to earn them in little contests. Well want to see what all the hype is about? Let me guide you.

Last edited by Honorchior on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:25 am; edited 8 times in total
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

About NDKA

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 pm

~About NDKA~
@Honorchior wrote:Well, welcome! If you have come this far, that means your are interested in learning about what NDKA is! NDKA (New Day Kitty Adopts)
Is a non profit organization that focuses on helping others find and adopt the purrfect cats! This can be used as an audition reference, a thing to put in your signature, or even to just have on your wall at home to keep you company! Let's get into the different types of Kitties we have here at NDKA!

Normal wrote:
The normal is just a standard Warrior/Loner/Rouge.
Kitty-Pet wrote:
The Kitty-Pets Wear a restricting collar around their necks! Yuck!
Scrouge's Rouges wrote:

These cats have collars and they stick spikes in them! How strange!
StarClan/SoulClan wrote:
Has one of your warriors gone to StarClan/SoulClan? Maybe you would want a reminder of them!

Last edited by Honorchior on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Location : In the realm that connects Harry Potter and Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

New Adoptables

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 pm

@Honorchior wrote:So you want to adopt some cats? Well here we have the current adoptable cats! There are two kinds of cat adopts. The first is a first come first serve (FCFS) litter. It is the first person to come and fill out the form for the cat is the first to get it. You can only get 1 cat from a FCFS litter. The second kind of litter is a raffle litter. You can enter for as many cats in a Raffle Litter as you want! Raffle litters will have a end date on them as well, saying when the cats will be raffled. You just have to fill out a different form for each cat you want to enter the raffle for!

FCFS Litter:
Empty
NEW! vvv
Raffle Litter:
Notes: Has a color, so it is a kitty pet.
Entered:
-Pound

Forms:

For FCFS:
Code:
[b][u]FCFS[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Number:[/b]

For Raffle:
Code:
[b][u]Raffle[/u][/b]
[b]Number between 1 and 10:[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~

@Honorchior wrote:The other way to adopt is via the Pound. If a cat in the Raffles or FCFS area doesn't get taken, they go here. In FCFS Litters, one spot is always filled by Pound, so there is a chance the cat will come here! If a cat in a FCFS litter isn't taken by the end of the week, it comes here as well! The pound will open at random times for a very short amount of time. If you are lucky enough to get a cat from the pound, you won't be able to adopt another for another week, so choose wisely!

If a cat sits in the pound for more than 2 months, they will be transferred into another FCFS litter, and if they still aren't adopted, they will be given to a random person.

Pound:
Empty

Form:

Pound Form:
Code:
[b][u]Pound Adoption[/u][/b]
[b]Link to last pound adoption:[/b][url=PUT LINK HERE]PUT DATE HERE[/url]

Last edited by Honorchior on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

New Events

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm

@Honorchior wrote:NDKA has events that surround holiday seasons. This can include items the cat can hold, new cats, special event only items, and more.

~Current Event~
None

Last edited by Honorchior on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Custom Cats

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: New Day Kitty Adopts ~Grand Opening!~

Post by Honorchior on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:24 am

Customs is currently under construction, as I am unsure of how I want to do it, but the rest is pretty much ready, and we have our first raffle up! I am really scared to do this as nothing like this has been done on this site before, and I'm not sure how well this is going to go... but I really want to try. We are officially open though! So feel free to enter our first raffle and I hope you enjoy it!
~Honor

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Honor's Kitties:
Featherpaw(poppy)~DuskClan~Mentor:Grassflight
Honor~Loner

~Just wondering, how can I be in Amity and Gryffindor? Weird....

99% of people think that pitbulls are mean, killing dogs. If you are part of the 1% who will stand up for them, copy this into your signature

~ God bless you, your families, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else that needs a blessing in your life.
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: New Day Kitty Adopts ~Grand Opening!~

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum