Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

❝Sometimes❞

Go down

❝Sometimes❞

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:16 pm

❝Sometimes❞
By Redsong.

❝Sometimes I wish, but wishes won't change anything❞

Allegiances :
♡ RainClan 
Leader: Poppystar (9 Lives)
Deputies: Spotfang, Leapinglily
Medicine Cats: Breezesky, Maskblaze
Medicine Cat Apprentices: Cloudpaw, Tailnose
Warriors:
Dragonburn
Leopardpool
Flightstorm
Blossomjade
Snowtail
Apprentices:
Ravenpaw
Rosepaw
Lilypaw
Melodypaw

♡ FlameClan 
Leader: Yellowstar (8 Lives)
Deputies: Umberclaw, Ivyfang
Medicine Cat: Heatherleaf
There is no Medicine Cat Apprentice For FlameClan
Warriors:
Hailheart
Dawnstorm
Ibisrose
Blazejade
Birdfang
Darkscar

♡ JoltClan 
Leader: Duskstar (1 Life)
Deputies: Clovermeadow, Blueheart
Medicine Cats: Blackleaf, Moonshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Batpaw
Warriors:
Dappleclaw
Talonginger
Flameblaze
Harepoppy
Apprentices:
Puddlepaw

♡ HeatherClan 
Leader: Lynxstar (5 Lives)
Deputy: Hailheart
Medicine Cat: Ibispool
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Starpaw
Warriors: 
Nightblaze
Owleyes
Mudclaw
Leaftail
Frostburn
Apprentices:
Shadepaw

Prologue :
Rain fell on the black she-cats pelt as she padded threw the forest. She sometimes wondered if there were cats like her, but lived in groups. She wished on a star and sometimes your wishes aren't gifted they way you want them to. To the she, having a family, friends and so much more was the destiny she wanted. 
She was too greedy, too naive and too curious. Sometimes positives are negatives;  But to Melody, everything was a positive... until she was exiled.
Chapter One:
Melodypaw flicked her tail, another day in RainClan. She liked her new home, but she wished she didn't have to train; she knew how to fight and hunt. Her Mentor, Poppystar, Walked past the den and called "Patrol, I'll lead, Lilypaw, Melodypaw, Spotfang and Rosepaw can join." A patrol of mostly apprentices, Melodypaw thought with a snort as Lilypaw bounced up to her. Rosepaw gave Melodypaw a glint of 'I don't like you' and Melodypaw felt upset at the fact that Rosepaw was judging her because she was a Loner at one point. Its not my fault that I was born as a loner! I wish I wasn't; I promise. Melodypaw thought She fluffed her pelt and being to concentrate on the task at hand; border patrol. Then, They ran into a FlameClan Patrol. Yellowstar had gone mad and the warriors followed her with their lives. "Get off our land!" Yellowstar snapped, even though she was very far into RainClan territory and her warriors knew that. Melodypaw went into attack mode when Yellowstar jumped on her. She twisted free and hit the leader on her graying muzzle

fixed the spoilers, thanks willow!!

Last edited by Redsong on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: ❝Sometimes❞

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 pm

The spoilers won't work if they have [center ] or other codes around the outside of them Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Pretty sure I fixed it, hopefully it works. Thank you willow!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum