Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Order[Rogue Group]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Order[Rogue Group]

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:07 pm

The Order is a group of rogues who consider themselves as higher than any other type of cat. A lot of them are former, purebred kittypets who craved something more from life. They live in a Jungle like area, and they stay up in the trees since the thick foliage provides a sturdy base for dens and such.
"Menacing lines of black tomorrows rest on the horizons. "
[Leader]
Valen[Mine]-Danica
[Second-in-Command]
Equinox[Willow]-Aleksander
[Healers]
Waterfall[Aqua]-Viho
[Quake]-Kasmira
[Healers in Training]
Freya[Orion]
[Sav]
[High Council]
Anubis[Mine]-Alistair
Taylor[Aqua]-Conroy
Iris[Willow]-Galen
Saxon[Orion]-Marek
[Quake]-Fania
[Low Council]
Solstice[Mine]
[Members]
Aedan[Mine]
Jerry[Orion]
Odin[Orion]
Night[Orion]
Frey[Orion]
[Head Queens]
Titania[Mine]-Zelotes
Keshet[Kle]-Helenka
[Open]-Hana
"Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity."
The Order are fairly unique when it comes to rogue groups, as they have almost a democracy type of system. Where Alayla and Equinox would finalize decisions, they'd first discuss it with the High and Low Councils. 
Ranks
High Council
The High Council is a group of fighters/hunters specifically chosen by Alayla and Equinox to discuss decisions with. The decisions they talk about mostly consist of who/when to attack an enemy, welcome an ally, or anything related to the full health of the group.
Low Council
The Low Council is the space where the Elders within the group will be placed and offer their wisdom when discussions are running about. They're highly respected even though they're technically lower than the other council, but their input is taken just as seriously. 
Head Queens
Head Queens are those who didn't excel at hunting or fighting, but instead specialize in calming and caring for kits. There are only three of them. 

Beliefs:
Basics- The Order have a strong connection to the night, and they tend to be somewhat nocturnal because of this. They believe in a thing called 'The Realms' which in their minds is the creation of everything; the beginning. The leader is the one most deeply connected with The Realms, and he/she will speak with them every full moon and at the changing point of each season. 

Deities- The Order have a large number of deities, each of the higher ranked cats representing one of them. For example, Valen represents the deity Danica, who is, as she would say, the representation of light and pride. The ranks holding representations of deities are Head Queens, High Council, Healers, Second-in-Command, and the leader. 

Traditions- Some of the traditions for The Order are quite morbid, such as their sacrifice to the deity representing Leaf-bare. Others are light-hearted and fun, such as their celebration of New-leaf. They have a celebration or sacrifice for every change of season, with the colder seasons being a fair bit darker. Going further into the description of their ceremonies will follow this shortly.

Ceremonies:
Birth Ceremony- Whenever a queen gives birth, it is tradition to take the kits out of the camp and dunk them in a nearby river for a moment. They consider this like a form of baptism, cleansing the kits of the remaining scent and power of The Realms. After being dunked, the healers will clean the kits and set them with their mother while Valen proceeds to give a memorized speech that includes naming the kits. Granted beforehand, she would ask the queen the names of her kits, and if the queen didn't choose, Valen would. 

Death Ceremony- When a cat is close to dying, if they request it, they can have Valen kill them rather than some sort of sickness. She will do it quickly while chanting a memorized speech to the deity Galen. Cats can also request they die naturally, and upon their death Valen will spend a day with their body, decorating it in flowers and leaves before burying them herself. The only ones allowed to accompany her would be the cat's family.

Apprenticeship Ceremony- When a kit is old enough to be trained, Valen and Equinox will pull them away and fight them, though they will go easy on the young cats. This is mostly to just see what they'll specialize in, whether it be hunting or fighting. Once they decide, the cat will be apprenticeded after a short speech from Valen.

Healer Ceremony- When it comes to healers, Valen has no interaction with their ceremonies. A healer must be chosen and accepted by The Realms before being able to learn the ways of healing. The healers don't normally communicate with The Realms, but instead with the Deities they worship. When becoming a full healer, the cat will go to a small stream with a gleaming stone within it that shines the water silver and they'll drink from it. Once they drift off, the deities will appear but they will look like those who represent them. Each of them will touch the healer on the head before saying a quick few words, and then the cat will be sent home with more knowledge than they'd left with.

Leader Ceremony-When Valen became leader, she received eight more lives with the quick words of her deity, Danica. After the few words she communed with The Realms itself, and they gifted her wisdom eons beyond her. This wisdom included bare knowledge of the clans and other rogue groups, but it was mostly facts and helpful tips about the territory they called home. 

Full Fighter/Hunter Ceremony-When a cat has completed their training, Valen will announce it and have them take an oath to serve The Realms till death, or suffer death as a consequence. Once that has happened, the group will feast on the prey caught that day.

Sacrifices:
Leaf-bare Sacrifice-On the first day of Leaf-bare, The Order will go searching for any unknown cats within their territory, and if they don't find any, they'll venture outside of the territory until they do. Once they've returned with the cat, they'll offer it a meal and treatment for any wounds, allowing it to stay for a short while. Once the cat is fully healed, a fighter of any level will fight them until one of them wins. The winner stays while the loser is forced to leave. This is considered a sacrifice since they're forced to get rid of a trusted fighter, but doing so proves their strength and ensures good hunting.

Leaf-fall Sacrifice-Unlike the Leaf-bare sacrifice, the Leaf-fall one doesn't involve sacrificing a cat. Instead it involves taking in one. To prove their belief in their strength, they'll take in a starving cat and feed it until it's healthy enough to leave. This shows they're confident in their hunters and that they trust the hunters to provide for them even in hard times.

Celebrations:
New-leaf Celebration-In celebration of New-leaf, The Order will all go out and hunt as much as they can. They'll settle in a hollow close to camp and speak happily of the past year, as well as plan on how the current year will go. At this point mates will be able to sink into their own worlds with their kits, family will reconnect and play, and all under the watchful eye of the high ranks. That night they'll bury fourteen pieces of prey, one for each deity and one for The Realms. This is their form of thanking the powers above.

Green-leaf Celebration-The night of the first day of Green-leaf is a special occasion. On that day the deities will possess and speak through those who represent them, congratulating The Order on their strength and endurance. Once they've left, The Order will feast, holding competitions to see which of their fighters are the strongest. This is all in good fun though, and the healers nearby will quickly treat any injuries a cat receives.

Deity Names|Meanings:
Marek- Strength/warlike
Aleksander- Defending men
Viho- Faith
Helenka- Light
Alistair- Warrior
Galen- Tranquil
Conroy- Persistent 
Zelotes- Innocent
Agata- Kind
Danica- Morning star
Fania- Free
Hana- Bliss
Kasmira- Commanding peace

Last edited by Viper on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 12 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: The Order[Rogue Group]

Post by Orion on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

High council and healer in training?

I like the idea of this group

I'll put Saxon as high council and Freya as Healer in training, even if she is older.

I'll add Jerry (Hunter, Had to change the name since I had two hunters lol) and Odin too.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.: Kittens :.
.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Waterclan :. Lilyshadow (W)
.: Frostclan :. Embercloud (W)
.: Duskclan :.
.: Brightclan :. Mistpaw (MA), Musicpaw (A)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
.: Adam And Eve's Group :. Eve (R), Scorpius (R),
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Isn't Orion within Eclipse's group?

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:36 pm

I didn't add orion..
It was Saxon, Freya, Jerry and Odin

.: Fireclan :. Littlelily(W), Timberspark (W), Lionstream (W), Stealthwater (W), Cedarflare (W), Snowfall (W), Blackpaw (A), Lynxkit (K)
.: Kittypets/Loners/Rogues :.Lillian (K), Oceania (R), Aze (R), Crusader (R), Elizabeth (R), Aric (R), Turquoise (R), Sapphire (R), Amethyst (R), Topaz (R), Wild (R), Hunter (R), Freya (R), Saxon (R), Night (R), Hades (R)
.: Gardi's Group :. Gardi (L) , Avalanche (P), Serihilda (H), Arachne (F), New Moon (F), Patches (E), Billy (PK), Felix (F), Tali (E)
Orion

Location : At the adoption centre, or with my grandchildren, the members of Warriorclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Never mind me, I'm blind XD

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Can you also add Night and Frey? Sorry, forgot them.

Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 pm

I just wanted to ask to clarify something; these deities were created by Valen, right? Since she's the first leader?

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I guess you could say she created them, but it was more so she was just the first one to experience their existence. They're part of The Realms, and they spoke to her suddenly.

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 pm

can i have the empty healer in training?

Savannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Can I have the head queen Hana? Very Happy

~Konesans~
"Do not underestimate the quiet ones. They are the ones to fear."

(WIP) Cats:
DuskClan- Sparrowpaw, Rabbitpaw
FireClan- Webfoot, Hawkthroat
WaterClan- Shadowwing, Featherstorm
BrightClan- (Whitepetal), (Wildflower), (Redpaw)
FrostClan- Emberheart, Darkfrost, Nightfur
North Wind- Crumbled Leaf, Dark Wind
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Sure. If you have names for them, please tell me Very Happy

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Kestral please Very Happy

Savannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Keshet Very Happy

~Konesans~
"Do not underestimate the quiet ones. They are the ones to fear."

(WIP) Cats:
DuskClan- Sparrowpaw, Rabbitpaw
FireClan- Webfoot, Hawkthroat
WaterClan- Shadowwing, Featherstorm
BrightClan- (Whitepetal), (Wildflower), (Redpaw)
FrostClan- Emberheart, Darkfrost, Nightfur
North Wind- Crumbled Leaf, Dark Wind
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

I think there's already a rogue named Kestrel but idk. I'll add Keshet

Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top