Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Kle says Hey (late into the game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kle says Hey (late into the game)

Post by Konesans on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:16 am

Hello! I realize I should have done this a month ago so sorry for that. 

Anyways, my name is Konesans but I go by Kle or Kons. I'm just gonna go through things kind of rudimentary-like. 

I'm 21, cis-female, asexual, and borderline aromantic (demiromantic lowkey). I had roleplayed for over ten years before I stopped for a while. I am just getting back into the swing of things (especially for Warriors) so I'm sorry in advance if things come out weird in my comments. 

I live in the USA and I hate it. There are things I like about the country but right now not so much. 

I go to college/university full-time. I am majoring in History with a minor in Holocaust and Genocide Studies. My goal is to get a Masters in Library Science and then my PhD in Holocaust and Genocide Studies. 

I also work so I will have little time to actually be on, though I will try my best. I work at a nature reserve's nature center. I am really only good with animal behavior stuff, so feel free to ask me questions about that. Though, my forte is in genocide studies as it is my career choice. 

I live with two cats, three dogs, three snakes, and a red-tailed hawk (none of which are actually mine). My goal is to foster and then get a cat in the beginning of the new year. 

I love to read, write, sleep, and I am in many fandoms. 

Anyways, I hope this was beneficial for ya'll. But alas, I must go study now. Feel free to pm/friend/ or even foe me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Konesans~
"Do not underestimate the quiet ones. They are the ones to fear."

(WIP) Cats:
DuskClan- Sparrowpaw, Rabbitpaw
FireClan- Webfoot, Hawkthroat
WaterClan- Shadowwing, Featherstorm
BrightClan- (Whitepetal), (Wildflower), (Redpaw)
FrostClan- Emberheart, Darkfrost, Nightfur
North Wind- Crumbled Leaf, Dark Wind
Konesans

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top