Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}


FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.


WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.


BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}


FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:08 am

"Can you tell me about the locals?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:13 am

@Brindledrop wrote:"Can you tell me about the locals?"
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

"Um, well, I am not really the most sociable. Everyone in town knows the innkeeper. He is really good at talking to people. I also spend a lot of time with Owen. He can be a little wild, but he is a nice old man when he is, um, sober. We talk sometimes on his boat. He knows a lot about the sea." Jennifer chews her lip. "I do not know how much more I could tell you. There are a lot of people in town, though I am afraid I do a lot more reading than socializing."
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:18 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Go to the guest lounge.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

You go into the guest lounge and see a lounge that looks comfortable and well-kept. A pair of older women chats over tea on the couch. A family portrait hangs above the desk and as your eyes scan the room, you see Jay Jackson talking to Lucy Amorica at the other of the room.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:15 am

Look at papers fluttering in the wind

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:15 pm

@Viper wrote:Look at papers fluttering in the wind
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

Papers flutter down the street. You catch the pages and examine them. The writing is small and cramped, but legible. it seems to be an unfinished story. The writing depicts a small town girl, an artist, meeting a gentleman from a nearby city and falling in love.

Everyone:
Your minds are filled with the subtle, slow tickling of a clock but there was no immediate effect.



What will you all do?

@Valkyrie & @Daisyleap
What will you do?

1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Review the gathered evidence
3.) Try and solve the puzzle box (@Valkyrie only, unless you give it to @Daisyleap)

Guest Lounge
1.) Talk to the pair of old women chatting over tea.
2.) Search the open drawer.
3.) Search the Brita family portrait.
4.) Talk to Lucy Amorica again.

@Brindledrop
What will you do?

1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Review the gathered evidence

Town Square
1.) Search the coins in the fountain.
2.) Talk to Jennifer Dorcy again.
3.) Look down the left street.
4.) Look down the right street.

@Viper
What will you do?

1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Walk to the Town Square
3.) Review the gathered evidence

Streets
1.) Talk to Detective Harelache
2.) Look at the papers fluttering in the wind[/strike]
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Walk to the Town Square

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:46 pm

look down the left street

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:51 am

Return to the lobby

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Bump, @Valkyrie
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:56 am

@Draxion wrote:
@Viper wrote:Look at papers fluttering in the wind
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

Papers flutter down the street. You catch the pages and examine them. The writing is small and cramped, but legible. it seems to be an unfinished story. The writing depicts a small town girl, an artist, meeting a gentleman from a nearby city and falling in love.

Everyone:
Your minds are filled with the subtle, slow tickling of a clock but there was no immediate effect.



What will you all do?

@Valkyrie & @Daisyleap
What will you do?

1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Review the gathered evidence
3.) Try and solve the puzzle box (@Valkyrie only, unless you give it to @Daisyleap)

Guest Lounge
1.) Talk to the pair of old women chatting over tea.
2.) Search the open drawer.
3.) Search the Brita family portrait.
4.) Talk to Lucy Amorica again.

@Brindledrop
What will you do?

1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Review the gathered evidence

Town Square
1.) Search the coins in the fountain.
2.) Talk to Jennifer Dorcy again.
3.) Look down the left street.
4.) Look down the right street.

@Viper
What will you do?

1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Walk to the Town Square
3.) Review the gathered evidence

Streets
1.) Talk to Detective Harelache
2.) Look at the papers fluttering in the wind[/strike]

Bump 2, @Valkyrie
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:00 am

Try to solve the puzzle box!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:27 pm

@Viper wrote:Walk to the Town Square
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

You walk to the town square and see a fountain that gurgles sickly before you. A few scattered coins can be seen at the bottom of the fountain and a young woman sits on the fountain's ledge, invested in a book. This is Jennifer Dorcy, one of the suspects. The street stretches onward in the fog. Toward the other side, you see one of your other investigators, Lulu Vara. She is seen simply looking down the street.

What will you do?
1.) Talk to Jennifer Dorcy.
2.) Look down the left street (simply read what Lulu Vara sees.)
3.) Review the gathered evidence.
4.) Walk into the lobby.
5.) Return back to where you came from, the right street.

@Brindledrop wrote:look down the left street
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

The streets in town are obscured by a heavy fog and the ground are gray and cracked. An old man slumps in front of a decrepit fire station. This is Owen Orelia, one of the suspects. A notice is posted outside the fire station. You can also see several children play a dispirited game of hopscotch.

What will you do?
1.) Talk to Owen.
2.) Search the notice posted.
3.) Talk to the children.
4.) Return to the town square.
5.) Review the gathered evidence.

@Daisyleap wrote:Return to the lobby
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

You return to the lobby but no immediate effect happens. You are alone.

What will you do?
1.) Walk into the guest lounge.
2.) Walk into the innkeeper's office.
3.) Walk into the billard's room.
4.) Return outside.

@Valkyrie wrote:Try to solve the puzzle box!
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

You can attempt to solve the puzzle or you can smash the puzzle box.

What will you decide?
1.) Attempt to solve the puzzle box.
2.) Smash the puzzle box.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Talk to Jennifer Dorcy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:36 pm

@Viper wrote:Talk to Jennifer Dorcy
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

Jennifer is again absorbed in her book, and you are unable to gain her attention since Lulu had already talked to her and made her a little upset.


Last edited by Draxion on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Walk into the innkeepers office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:41 pm

search the notice posted

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:41 pm

@Daisyleap wrote:Walk into the innkeepers office
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

The office before you are cluttered with photographs and paperwork. Behind a large desk sits the innkeeper This is Brita, one of the suspects and the owner of this hotel. One of the shelves is dominated by painting supplies. On the other side of the office is a door with a small, curtained window and set into the front of the room.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:44 pm

@Brindledrop wrote:search the notice posted
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

You decide to read the notice and it warns of several break-ins around town. Someone has dropped something near the sign. You found a magnifying glass. (Please say if you pick it up.)
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:15 am

Attempt to solve the puzzle box

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:25 am

@Valkyrie wrote:Attempt to solve the puzzle box
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

You can attempt to solve the puzzle here: http://warriorclan.forumotion.com/t7737-choose-your-adventure-mystery-horror-puzzle#247196
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 am

@Valkyrie wrote:Attempt to solve the puzzle box
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

The puzzle box clicks into place. Inside is a strange set of earrings, the shape of which unsettles you. In it is carved minuscule symbols that you do not recognize.

Everyone:
Somewhere above, someone dumps garbage out of the window. The debris showers down around Lulu Vara (@Brindledrop) and Amathea Rose (@Viper), pelting your limbs and the ground. Luckily, you two are quick on your feet and dodge the falling trash.

You notice the people in town are watching you with suspicion and thinly veiled hostility. Their attention only increases as the hazy sun sets. You do not have much time left before night falls and you fear what the denizens will do under the cover of darkness. There is no immediate effect in this event.



What will you all do?

@Valkyrie
What will you do?
1.) Review the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Guest Lounge
1.) Talk to the pair of old women chatting over tea.
2.) Search the Brita family portrait.
3.) Talk to Lucy Amorica again.

@Brindledrop
What will you do?
1.) Review the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the town square.

Streets
1.) Talk to Owen.
2.) Search the notice posted.
3.) Talk to the children.

@Viper
What will you do?
1.) Review the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Town Square
1.) Talk to Jennifer Dorcy again.
2.) Walk down to the left street.
3.) Return to the right street.

@Daisyleap
What will you do?
1.) Review the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Office
1.) Talk to the innkeeper, Anthony Brita.
2.) Search the painting supplies.
3.) Walk outside through the back door, leading to the right street.


Last edited by Draxion on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:15 am

Talk to the innkeeper.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Talk to the innkeeper.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

Brita looks perfectly calm. "Pardon me. I did not realize I had an appointment with Miss Amorica today. How can I help you?"

What will you say/do?
1.) "What were you fighting about?"
2.) "Tell me about yourself."
3.) Ask about the locals.
4.) Change your mind.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am

Ask about the locals.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:11 am

Review the gathered evidence

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:17 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Ask about the locals.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

"Oh, were you looking for someone in particular? Likely as not, I can point you in the right direction."

What will you say?
1.) Give her your list of names.
2.) Ask about suspects you have met.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:21 am

@Viper wrote:Review the gathered evidence
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

You have organized the information on your six suspects into dossiers.

Which one would you like to review?
1.) Owen Orelia
2.) Kent Harelache
3.) Austin Heathdene
4.) Anthony Brita
5.) Jennifer Dorcy
6.) Lucy Amorica
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:04 am

Anthony Brita

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:19 am

Sorry, guys. With Brindle's recent decision to leave the site and my increased time of being busy, I have a tough decision to make. I want other's opinions.

We can either...
1.) Continue regardless and leave Brindle out (I can come up with something where she dies)
2.) Quit this game altogether and start a new scenario.
3.) Quit the game entirely but don't bother making a new one (I know I said I'm busy, it would just mean the progress will be slower if we decided to continue or make a new one.)

~ Thanks.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 am

1 or 2 for me. I don't mind slow replies

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:55 am

1 please, this is fun and idm slow replies :p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:23 pm

avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Hey, Drax, I know I said i was leaving, but I really want to finish this mini-game up. If you don't mind, can I still play for a bit? I really enjoy this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 am

@Brindledrop wrote:Hey, Drax, I know I said i was leaving, but I really want to finish this mini-game up. If you don't mind, can I still play for a bit? I really enjoy this.

Oh! that's wonderful! Glad to hear that. Yes, we can continue. Smile
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum