Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Compound

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Compound

Post by Viper on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:10 am

The compound looks much like a military base, managing to escape the radar of the government and any officials that might cause trouble. Though it appears as a simple military base, it is in fact very high-tech and goes to many levels below ground. Billions of dollars have gone into the production of the compound, and it shows in the many levels of top security cells, labs, and many other things.
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Re: The Compound

Post by Viper on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:36 pm

With a slow groan, Matsuzaki Jun opened his eyes, only to be met with blinding, florescent lights above him. When he attempted to lift his hand to cover his eyes, panic settled in as the discovery that he was strapped down soon followed. He tried to call for help, but it felt like his voice was just echoing back to him. His eyes flicked about, taking in the stark white room with a pristine appearance. There wasn't a fleck of dirt anywhere as far as he could see, and his heart began to pound when the soud of locks clicking reached his ears. Stepping inside was a man in his mid to late forties, his hair graying at at the roots and a five o'clock shadow covering his chin and jawline. When he looked up, Matt froze upon meeting the cerulean blue irises. 

"Ah, Mr. Jun, glad to see you're awake. My name is Michael Thorn, or Doctor Thorn, whichever you'd prefer. I just need to run some tests and then you'll be moved." The man, Michael stated and offered a kind smile. For some reason, Matt doubted everything that came from the man's mouth.

OOC: All of the characters will wake up with similar experiences. Just rp them waking up, I'll take care of the npcs Very Happy 
@Aquastar
@Konesans
@Viciari 
@Sunshadow
@Savannah
@Valkyrie
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshadow on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Xar opened his eyes slowly but immediately pinched them close as the bright light shone down on his. He struggled in his bindings and whimpered when he heard the sound of the door lock being fiddled with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cats:
DuskClan: N/A
FireClan: Flintpaw(A)
WaterClan: Sunpaw(MCA)
BrightClan: N/A
FrostClan: N/A
Sunshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:15 pm

The lock slid open and inside stepped a middle aged woman with a too bright smile and glittering green eyes, ebony hair pinned up into a tight bun. She walked over to Xar, taking in his clenched eyes. "I apologize about the brightness, but it's necessary for the tests we'll be doing. My name is Angelina Creek, but you may call me Angie if you'd like. I'll be conducting a few quick tests and then you'll be free to go!" She smiled and moved the light a little away from his eyes. "Any questions?"

Matt barely heard a door opening in the room next to him and he struggled with his bindings only to freeze when a needle was injected into his arm, his limbs going slack barely a second later. "I apologize, Mr. Jun but we need you to stay still for this otherwise unwanted damage could be inflicted upon your person." The statement rang in his head as the sedative took effect, and he spit at Dr. Thorn, receiving a sigh as a response.

OOC: Just a reminder that this is future based, everything will be much more advanced that normal.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Clovis awoke, his blue eyes opened slightly at the bright(way to bright, if he might add) lights that shone above him. He turned his head, only to see bindings holding him down. He heard a lock, and started to freak out. He started to try to force his way out, which failed terribly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:15 pm

As soon as the door opened, a red haired woman with gleaming amber eyes and flowing curls stepped inside, smiling lightly at Clovis. "Hello, Mr. Wolff. I'm Doctor Elizabeth Amber, but you can call me Lizzy. I'm here to perform a few tests and then I'll be sending you on your way. Just stay still and it won't hurt.. much. Any questions?" She asked, talking almost too quickly to comprehend. She had a clearly bubbly personality, and it showed as she practically skipped over to where he lay on the examination table.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm

“I have... a lot of questions.” Clovis said, his eyes darting around the strange room. “Why am I here?” He said after a moment, not bothering to ask any of his other questions.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:29 pm

"For the tests. It's nothing to worry about, Mr. Wolff and it'll be over soon. I'm just going to give you some morphine and a light sedative so you won't feel much, okay?" Elizabeth stated cheerfully like she wasn't talking to a man who only remembered last being at a New Year's Eve party. She tightened the restraints and walked away to grab the morphine and the sedative. "Stay still, please, don't want you hurting yourself."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 pm

“Excuse me what are you doing to me!?” Clovis said, his voice angered and scared at the same time as he tried to break free from the now tighter restraints.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Jessica woke up with a start, but immediately shut her eyes again. Gradually, she opened her eyes but still squinted. God damn that’s bright, she thought to herself, then tried to rub her head. Unable to move, she stared at the ceiling. Flicking her gaze around, she tried to memorise the room as much as possible before starting to kick and scream in rage, her words very colourful.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:04 pm

The door slid open and in stepped a clean cut man with a short beard, slicked back hair, and bright hazel eyes that seemed to look almost gold. "Hello Miss Campbell, I'm Doctor Slader, but you can call me Julio. I'm here to administer a few simple, painless tests and then I'll release you. I need you to relax to prevent harm coming to your person."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:22 pm

“Doctor, not Miss, I have two PhDs and given that you’re a doctor too, I’d hope you understand. Speaking of PhDs, I’m gonna guess 1? No, 2 kids, girls? Boys. Single dad? Two sons and a single dad? Damn.” Jessica commented, scanning the man. “And I’m perfectly relaxed. What’s not normal about waking up in I’m assuming some kind of hospital or laboratory?” She added the last comment sarcastically, tapping her fingers on the desk.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:28 pm

While she was talking, he'd gotten the morphine and the sedative ready, hurriedly injecting the sedative into her neck. "So you can analyse people? That's a better result than expected." He commented and injected the morphine when he was sure the sedative had taken effect. "Now just relax, Doctor Campbell, this'll be done soon and you'll be free to go."

Meanwhile in a room across the hall, Elizabeth Amber was walking back over to Clovis and gingerly injecting the sedative into the crook of his neck. "Relax, this'll be fun!" She beamed and injected the morphine into his arm, practically clapping as she looked over to a nearby tray topped with needles and fluids.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Jessica winced, then tensed her body up. “I will kick you where the sun don’t shine,” she promised, her eyes closing. “Morphine.” she laughed, eyes shut.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:54 am

“Fun, eh?” Clovis said, a hint of amusement in his voice. “I don’t see how any of this could be fun, Doctor Elizabeth Amber.” He said in good-humored way.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:49 am

"Glad you can identify it," Julio stated after a long moment, focusing on the syringe in his hand as he filled it with a dark blue liquid. "Since you're proving to be such a successful subject, a few tests have been added to test your capabilities. Nothing to worry about." He clean part of her arm before finding a vein and injecting the liquid. "This is a serum that boosts your memory, and once it takes effect, tell me everything you remember."

Elizabeth smiled and pulled free a syringe. "Just watch. I need to draw some blood and send it through for testing first, okay? You'll feel a small pinch but nothing else." She gently injected the needle, carefully beginning to draw blood. When she finished she pressed a cotton ball to the vein and squeezed the blood into a vial. "There. That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

In the room next to Clovis's, Matt let out a cry as Doctor Thorn began to draw plasma from his veins. He growled from the pain and tried to relax, knowing it would help if only a smallest bit. "Relax, Mr. Jun. I'm almost done," was the next thing he heard and the man received some colorful insults in Japanese.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 am

"What do you mean by boosts?" Jessica asked, slowly opening her eyes. "And remember what, my life story?" she rolled her eyes, then closed them again.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:39 am

"Ow."
Alexandria slowly opened her eyes as the reactionary word left her lips, the sound not sounding like she was in pain at all. She blinked several times to adjust to the too bright light that was shining directly in her eyes. After a moment, her eyes adjusted and she spotted the chaotic amount of florescent lights that were shining down on her. She slowly turned her head, feeling her body ache at the movement. She caught a glimpse of shining metal above her head, and at the discovery of her arms stretched above her, she accepted the fact that she was restrained against an increasingly uncomfortable table. Most people would have reacted violently at the realization, in terror or in anger, but Alexandria just let out a deep sigh to keep her emotions in check. She had been tied down multiple times by her siblings over the years stemming from anger issues to pranks, so she was not bothered by it. What gave her pause was the fact that she seemed to be in a bleached room that smelled like someone had to scrub their sins out of every crevice for days. With a small breath of exertion, the young woman turned her head slightly to one side to see if anyone was in the room.

~Konesans~
"Do not underestimate the quiet ones. They are the ones to fear."

(WIP) Cats:
DuskClan- Sparrowpaw, Rabbitpaw
FireClan- Webfoot, Hawkthroat, Kestrelwing, (Tornadokit), (Ravenkit), (Crowkit)
WaterClan- Shadowwing, Featherstorm
BrightClan- (Whitepetal), (Wildflower), (Redpaw)
FrostClan- Emberheart, Darkfrost, Nightfur
North Wind- Crumbled Leaf, Dark Wind, Fallen Storm, Twisted Branch
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:18 am

"Not just your life story, but everything you've ever seen. According to the file I have on you, you've got a photographic memory. So tell me everything." Slader's voice sounded almost mechanic when he talked, like he'd said it a thousand time to himself in the mirror. He placed a cotton ball over the vein where he injected the liquid and stepped back, crossing his arms as he waited. "Begin."

After a long moment, the doors to the room with Alexandria slid open after a series of clicks and in stepped a blonde woman with grey eyes, her curls pinned up behind her head. "Good afternoon Alexandria, my name is Bianca Demetrio, you can call me Doctor Demetrio or Bia, I don't mind. I'm here to conduct a few simple tests then you'll be free to go on your way. Any questions?"

OOC:
Doctor Michael Thorn

Doctor Angelina Creek [Angie]

Doctor Elizabeth Amber [Lizzy]

Doctor Julio Slader

Doctor Biance Demetrio
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:19 am

“Uh... why?” Jessica asked, biting her tongue. Definitely weird.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:15 am

Alexandria looked at the woman calmly, letting her eyes adjust so she could see the woman better. She looked professional, but Alexandria wasn’t too keen on believing appearances. “No,” she replied calmly, her voice void of any anxieties or worries she had concerning her current situation. She had read enough novels to realize that making a fuss when she was in a dire position was meaningless.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:42 am

"It's critical information, or at least the results of what you tell me are. Unless you'd rather skip to the bone marrow extraction." Slader arced a brow at her, a slight flicker of amusement passing through his hazel eyes. "I can tell you now the bone marrow extraction will not be pleasant in the slightest."

Bianca nodded and moved forward, pulling up a syringe and pushing Alexandria's hair to the side. "I am sorry if this hurts," she commented and injected the sedative into the woman's neck, pulling it away when she finished and injecting the morphine into her arm. "This'll help with any pain that might accompany the tests."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 am

Alexandria remained quiet, unflinching as the needles pierced her skin. She was afraid of what was coming, as no ordinary doctors strapped people down for normal tests. I am not very lab rat material, she commented to herself. She was an ordinary girl with little to offer the world outside of her photographs. Despite her misgivings, the young woman remained silent as she let the doctor do her work. Perhaps the tests will reveal what her goal with me is.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 pm

“Not as bad as getting flu shots when I was a child.” Clovis joked, hiding his uncertainty with a small laugh. “But why do you need my blood..?”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Bianca gently patted Alexandria's arm and smiled comfortingly. "Relax, I won't do more than what's put in the file, okay?" She dragged over a tray covered with liquids of various colors as well as multiple vials labelled 'Bone Marrow Extract', 'Blood Extract', and 'Plasma Extract'. On each side of the tubes sat a syringe, the sharp point gleaming in the light. Below those were two bottles, one labelled sedative and the other morphine. "The only highly painful one if the bone marrow extract, but you'll have a lot more morphine for it. I don't want to hurt you after all." She beamed.

Lizzy giggled and patted his cheek, cleaning off the syringe. "Just for a few other tests. We're making sure you're healthy, eating right and all that. I promise no experiments are involved." She winked and gently injected him with more morphine. "The plasma extract is.. not pleasant. Sorry."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 pm

“I’m pretty sure I’m eating decently... damn I’m hungry.” Clovis said, partially lying. The fear in him had made him lost any appetite that was previously there.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:47 pm

“No shit, Sherlock.” Jessica rolled her eyes. “Is gonna guess where we are. Well given that I’m roughly 80% sure this is illegal, I’d say somewhere underground? You seem to have access to a lot of high tech materials so aren’t very secret... under a  building I’d say? And it wouldn’t be a house, some big building to hide all your stuff.” she guessed, opening one eye and then shutting it to the bright light.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:17 am

"You shouldn't be. The morphine and sedative would've curved your appetite. If you're still hungry then I have a few more tests to do, but they're small ones. The results of this are critical to our research." Lizzy stated and beamed, going over to a black file on the counter. She opened it, a picture of Clovis as a child slipping out and falling onto the floor by her feet. She leaned down, picking it up and putting it back.

"You do realize if you don't answer I will administer a controlled electric shock through the bindings around you so I suggest answering." Slader stated and crossed his arms, his hand holding a small remote. "I said begin."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:21 am

"Whatever. I don't even get what you want me to answer. It would take 20 years for me to tell you everything." Jessica snorted. stallstallstallstall. Stall for what? Ahhhh I don't know.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:25 am

Slader let out an exasperated sigh and twisted the dial on the remote, electricity flooding the restraints for about three seconds before he turned it off. "Tell me everything you remember, now." Irritation seeped into his voice, golden eyes gleaming with fury. 

Across the hall a scream of agony rang out, barely audible in the other rooms. It was very clearly Matt, and it sounded as if he was experiencing the worst of them all.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:30 am

Jessica hissed, digging her nails into her palms before relaxing. "First, who screamed?" she asked. "And I still don't know what you want me to remember. If you mean like from when I was born, I don't remember that. Or anything until I'm like... 3 months or something."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:35 am

"Try and remember what you saw before that, and what you saw at three months." Slader leaned back in his chair, tapping his fingers. "Just tell me the images that appear."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:44 am

"Um... aqua liquidy stuff?" Jessica frowned. "But that's probably just my imagination since that's not normal. Then like... mum's face, and then life. Why does it matter? And can I know who screamed? Because it wasn't joy."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:00 am

“What’s that?” Clovis said curiously. He heard a scream from the other room which shocked him so much, he would up jumped up if he wasn’t restrained down. Matt! he thought. “And where are my friends?” He said, his voice more demanding.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:14 am

"They're in other rooms," Lizzy explained and set the file down after jotting down a few notes. "Don't worry, they're fine." She smiled reassuringly and walked over, wiping his arm down with rubbing alcohol. "This may hurt a bit and I'm sorry for that."

"Expand on the aqua looking liquid. Look back on your surroundings. What did you see? Who was there?" Slader ignored her other questions and leaned forward slightly, curiosity flickering across his features. If she remembers all the way back to then, then she's more successful than I originally guessed.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 am

Alexandria resisted retorting about how she was strapped down to a table, which in itself was painful. She looked at the labels with intensity, trying to piece everything together. Clearly I am a lab rat, she mused to herself calmly. Any other person would have screamed in alarm at the realization, but Alexandria didn't show alarm. She didn't show emotions, and she felt a new determination more than ever to remain emotionless during the tests.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:20 am

Clovis didn’t respond to what she said, just took deep breaths, trying to process everything that was happening. His deep breaths quickened, as he became more and more tense and nervous.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:29 am

“Um, okay, I can kind of see a room through the liquid but it’s pretty thick. Uh... I looked around once or twice, I’m a curious baby, you know, I saw, what, 4 or 5 other babies? It was hard to see through most of it. What does this have to do with what I’m here for?” Jessica frowned.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:44 am

Bianca gently cleaned part of Alexandria's arm before beginning to draw blood, injecting it into the proper vial and placing a cotton ball against the small puncture wound. "Sorry about having you restrained, security did it." She hesitated before saying, "I could undo your arms and let you sit up, but only if you swear not to punch me and fight." 

Lizzy softened and placed a hand on Clovis's cheek. "Hey, relax, you're in good hands." She rubbed his arm to get him to relax before slowly injecting the needle and extracting the plasma from his veins, using her other hand to continue rubbing his arm. 

"It was six other babies. Tell me, do you see the scientists?" Slader asked as he began to rub her arm, cleaning it with rubbing alcohol before beginning to do the few tests. The blood extraction was done quickly and he injected it into the vial, holding a cotton ball to the small puncture. "Just continue on that image. Expand it in your mind and look around, take everything in."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 am

“I have a photographic memory, I’m not super human. Yes, I saw scientists. Anything else?” Jessica replied, snorting at the end.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Clovis calmed down a little at the touch, and tried not to complain at the sharp pain from what she was doing. He also couldn’t get Matt’s scream out of his mind. Are the others here too? he wondered.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 pm

Alexandria looked up at the woman, silent as she gauged the doctor and her surroundings. She doubted she could get more than a few feet before being subjected to some kind of security. She nodded in response. The more I stay, the more I learn about why and how I am a test subject, she thought to herself.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Slader arced a brow and, surprisingly, laughed. "Just continue on from there. Tell me everything and anything you can remember about back then, and when your questions about it are asked, I'll answer." He waved his hand for her continue.

Lizzy finished as quickly as she could and bandaged his arm, gently patting his shoulder. She injected the plasma into the vial and pushed the tray a little ways away. "Are you alright? It didn't hurt too badly, did it?" She asked quickly, eyes wide with worry.

Bianca nodded and undid the restraints, helping Alexandria to sit up. "You can talk, ya know. We're not being recorded or anything," she stated and flinched at the sound of another scream for Matt. "I swear if Thorn is hurting him," she whispered to herself and sighed, getting up. "Do you want some water, or something to eat? Your vitals showed high amounts of alcohol when you were brought here so you must be starving."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Alexandria blinked, remembering how she had decided to be reckless for once in her life. She remains quiet as the memories sweep through her mind before answer calmly. "Water would be nice." She looks up at the door at the sound of the scream. "You aren't going to hurt me?" she sounded skeptical, her green eyes fixating on the doctor with intensity.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:23 pm

“Only a little...” Clovis lied. “Is that all? Can I go? What about my friends?” He said quickly.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:18 pm

“Oh look, he laughs.” Jessica grinned. “Okay, um, I think there’s lab equipment but not that I’ve seen before, it’s kind of a plain room? I have what, 3 months worth of memories from there? I can’t tell, really.”

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 am

Bianca shook her head. "I won't. The man working with your friend is.. cruel. The rest of us aren't like that." She walked over, holding out a glass of water and smiling lightly. 

"Not yet unfortunately," Lizzy replied and turned to him, a sympathetic smile on her lips. "Still need to get bone marrow but I have some things that'll extract it without any pain."

"Just look harder. Who do you see? Do you recognize any faces?" Slader questioned, expecting her to say him since he'd been one of the main doctors for the project.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:46 am

"I think I see you? But you're younger," Jessica looked him up and down. "What are you, 40 or 50 now? Old man."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 am

"Friend?" Alexandria echoed the word in confusion, before her eyes widened slightly. "Who's here?" she asked calmly despite the flip her stomach did. Why would they need one of them? Did they take us all or just a few? Who? She took the glass before swirling the water, watching it with a critical eye before taking a small sip.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:54 am

Malik groaned as he woke, immediately attempting to  bring his hand up and rub at his temple, only to find that it was strapped down. His eyes opened to take in the sight of a doctor in front of him.  With a blink, he watches as the doctor, whoever they were, seemed to be testing him for... something. A moments hesitation passes over him, before he clears his throat, attempting to gain their attention .

Last edited by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum