Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

The Compound

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Compound

Post by Savannah on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Nyx awoke with a feeling of uneasiness, she opened her eyes to see a doctor, seeming to look for something, she tried to stand up, and rip off what ever they had put on her, but her body froze, she could clearly look around and see not much was holding her down, it was like she was in a state of sleep paralysis. She spoke, “What in the world are you doing, get this off me!”
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Important
Around the compound echoed a series of grunts and screams until a bloodcurdling cry filled the air, managing to sound in every room on the floor. Followed by was a loud march of footsteps, and then another scream echoed within the base. It was abruptly cut off, replaced by a gurgling sound and swiftly followed by the thump of a body hitting the floor. The footsteps ceased and the door with which the room the screams came from is kicked down, and a person is dragged out. Once it the hall, the shouts of the person become clear and anyone who heard and knew whom it was would recognize the voice of Matt. 
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Jessica blinked. "That sounded painful." she stated, tapping her fingers on the table. "What happened to that person?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:36 am

Alexandria jerked slightly at the voice, her eyes landing on the door before they dragged back up to the doctor's face. "What are they doing to him?" She sounded calm and rational, despite the flop in her stomach. Please let Matt be okay. She would never admit to her friends- openly at least- how much they mean to her, and she would rather die then let these 'doctors' hurt them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Konesans~
"Do not underestimate the quiet ones. They are the ones to fear."

(WIP) Cats:
DuskClan- Sparrowpaw, Rabbitpaw
FireClan- Webfoot, Hawkthroat, Kestrelwing, (Tornadokit), (Ravenkit), (Crowkit)
WaterClan- Shadowwing, Featherstorm
BrightClan- (Whitepetal), (Wildflower), (Redpaw)
FrostClan- Emberheart, Darkfrost, Nightfur
North Wind- Crumbled Leaf, Dark Wind, Fallen Storm, Twisted Branch
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:11 am

Malik attempted to shoot up at the scream, biting his lip at the straps. With a hiss, he directs a glare at the doctor. 
"Don't you dare ignore me. Who are you, where am I and what the hell was that scream?"

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:18 am

“Holy-“ Clovis said as the scream entered his ears, forcing him to try and bolt up out of the bed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 am

The shouts continued, followed by Matt calling the guards a few choice words, which aided Slader's sudden jump, the clipboard he was holding being dropped. "Fuck," he cursed and looked to Jessica, his golden eyes flickering. "Indeed it did. Seems your friend has caused some trouble." 

Bianca's face had gone pale and she stared at the door. "I think.. I think your friend just killed Doctor Thorn," she stated shakily and wrung her hands. 

A bright haired woman turned to look at Malik, her grey eyes softening. "Relax. My name's Melanie Rose, you can call me Mel. I just did a few tests and that was your friend, Matsuzaki Jun. Seems he's caused something."

Lizzy dropped the syringe in her hand, the sound of glass shattering echoing within the room. "Oh my god.."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:25 am

"Trouble? How come?" Jessica asked, something glinting in the corner of her eye.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 am

Nyx was startled by the scream, and thrashed wildly, "Let me go!" her yell was quiet, as the fear was overwhelming, but she didn't want to show it. Her arms started to burn trying to get the straps off her. Her breathing was heavy, and her voice was finally as loud as she hoped, "Get this off me!"

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:28 am

Malik narrowed his eyes, reading her face closely. After a moment he shrugs, any semblance of emotion dropping from his eyes. 
"What sort of trouble? What about the rest of them?"

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 am

Matt killed someone? Alexandria immediately straightened, her eyes scanning the room to find something to arm herself with in case she needed it. If Matt had sensed danger and had killed someone for it... We shouldn't be here. "I see. So you're not real doctors." She swung her legs over, sitting upright and facing Bianca with a blank expression. "Are you going to let me out now or do we have to do some silly little back and forth about how you aren't going to hurt me before you stick me with a syringe and put me under?"

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:37 am

"I don't fucking know!" Slader shouted and opened the door to the hall, revealing a pissed looking Matt covered in scarlet fluid. As the taller man threw a punch, Slader caught it and swung him into the wall, kneeing him in the gut viciously. 

Matt grunted and threw a set of key cards and a knife to Jessica. "Get the others!" He shouted and tackled Slader to the ground.

A guard stepped into the room with Nyx, dragging the doctor out and leading him off. A different guard doing the same with each doctor. 

Bianca cast a fleeting, apologetic glance at Alexandria and pushed her hair aside, revealing the control module in her neck. She mouthed that she had no choice to the other woman before allowing herself to be dragged out.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 am

Jessica grinned, quickly swinging her legs over and jumping up. "Good job, don't die," she grinned, catching the knife and the key cards then sprinting out the doorway. She ran at the nearest door to her and flicked a few cards in it to open said door.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am

Malik sighed as Mel was led out, closing his eyes as he forces himself to relax. As he laid there, he listened out at the chaos, waiting for someone to come into his room.

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 am

Jessica grinned as she finally got the right keycard for the door, and pushed it open. "This place is too high..." she grunted as the door nearly shut on her, "techy," She saw Malik and, with the knife, quickly cut him free. "You okay there sleepy boy?" she asked after.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 am

Alexandria shook herself before leaping off of the table. She dodged the guards dragging the 'doctor' away and raced down the hallway, her eyes scanning before landing on a familiar face trying to open another door. "Jessica." She didn't yell her friend's name. She simply said it before watching her go into the room. She halted by the entrance, her eyes landing on Malik.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 am

"What the fuck are you doing!" Nyx yelled. Her arms went numb from the anger and burning. She continued yelling until her voice grew hoarse, and her breathing raspy. The face of anger on her face was intimidating, as it normally was when she was angry, she wanted to go home, leave wherever this was, but not before killing everything here.

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 am

"Hey, Alexandria, what's up?" Jessica asked, waving as she waited for her friend on the table to move.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 am

Malik opened his eyes, nodding to Jessica as he sits up and rubs his wrists. "Thank you, that was entirely too tight." His gaze drifts to Alexandria  giving a small wave he he stands add moves to the door.

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:57 am

Alexandria crossed her arms over her chest, an instinctive move whenever she was staying put for too long. Only this time, it felt weird not feeling her camera around her neck. Was I wearing it when they got me? I don't remember. "Are you both okay?" she asked calmly.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:59 am

"I'm fine, just a bit confused. These people are weird and I have to tell everyone something once we're out. Okay, let's go find some more people. Oh, Matt's fine, he's beating up the doctor who was with me," Jessica added, then headed to the next room to try and open it, going through key cards again until she opened Nyx's door. She cut through the bonds again, then stepped back.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:59 am

A heavy grunt the protest of metal walls sounds throughout the base as Matt is thrown into the hall, slumping down against the floor. There was blood dripping from his mouth, one of his eyes was swollen shut, and his nose was crooked. Glancing up with his good eye, he watched as Slader stood above him, kicking the doctor away and struggling to his feet. "Jessica," he rasped and fell again.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 am

"I'm fine, just a little sore. How long have we been tied down here?" Malik pondered, following closely whilst watching their backs.

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:01 am

"Oh, shit," Jessica commented, quickly handing the knife and key cards to Alexandria then running over to the doctor, jumping onto him and smacking him on the head a few times. She then got up, and looked Matt over. "Okay, where does it hurt?" she asked, frowning. "You're covered in too many other people's blood,"

Last edited by Valkyrie on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:03 am

Malik ran over to Matt, offering his hand. "What is happening here?"

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:05 am

Slader grunted and attempted to swing at Jessica only to be dragged off by a guard who completely ignored the others, taking him to safety. 

"Jessica," Matt tried again and coughed up blood onto the already crimson floor. "W-we have to get the others and get out of here," he muttered and accepted Malik's hand. "I'll explain soon," he coughed.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:06 am

Nyx quickly stood up and gripped her wrists, "Thanks. I almost ripped off some flesh trying to get myself out of the straps." her voice was still hoarse, but she was speaking as loudly as possible. She began to scratch her arms in frustration but quickly stopped, "Where are we?" she quickly followed Malik and Jessica, stopping when she saw Matt.

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:08 am

Malik pulled him up as gently as possible  wrapping his arm around his neck. "Lean on me until you feel you can walk. Jessica, lead the way."

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:09 am

Alexandria focused on Matt's injuries, her eyes scanning for any other signs of wounds. "We have to get out of here so we can treat your wounds," she commented blankly. She keeps the key card gripped in her hand as she puts the knife in her front pocket. She looked over at her friends, taking each of their appearances to deduce who needed medical attention.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 am

"Hurry up, he's probably bleeding internally," Jessica blinked. "Honestly, we shouldn't be moving him in the first place, but this is an emergency. If he's still bleeding, nobody is moving him until I get him fixed up at least a bit," she stated, folding her arms before starting to look around and walking in whatever direction she hoped was the right way.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:15 am

Nyx stared at Jessica for a way to go. She wasn't normally like this, not giving a fuck where someone went, and did as she pleased. But she was panicked, she didn't know what to do, and so she just stayed close to Matt and Malik, helping Matt if he needed it.

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 am

"You are more capable of helping him in this situation than I am," Alexandria commented before glancing down the hall. "Jessica, do you know if this key card works on all doors? Because I see some more doors down there."

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am

"Okay uh, high likelihood it does, but it might not, I have no clue, might as well try it," Jessica shrugged. "Can't hurt." She glanced off to the side, suddenly seeing a storage cupboard. "You do that, I'll look for some stuff in here," Sliding in, she quickly looked through boxes and things to find anything that could help Matt.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:23 am

"They do," Matt rasped and held out his hand, a ring of stitches holding the limb together. "This place is run by those douchebags who snatched me, Jessica, and Alex a few years back." He pulled away from Malik and tried to walk, only to fall forward.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:24 am

Alex stopped in her tracks, turning to look at him, her eyes blank. "It is?" She looked around again, a new fire in her limbs propelling her to move faster down the hall to try and open the different doors.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 am

Malik hissed and caught him, holding him up. "Matt, you're hurt. Pretty badly. Don't make me carry you out of here." He sighed before glancing at them. "You've all been here before?"

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:26 am

Jessica came out of the cupboard holding some bandages, a match and a hot rod. She brought out some tape, plasters and a few extra things just in case, that she could still carry. Catching up, she looked between them. "Who said my name?" she asked, catching her name at the end of the sentence.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:27 am

"Not this exact place. We were unconscious for most of it." Matt looked up at Jessica and Alexandria. "I was just telling how these are the same dicks who caught us a few years ago."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:29 am

"Oh, that was fun. I'm gonna have to burn you once we stop moving," Jessica nodded, adding the other sentence as a passing note as she held onto the equipment she had scavenged.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:30 am

"Why exactly?" Matt asked and shifted to stand at his full height, refusing to accept any more help. "I'll be fine, seriously. Let's just get the fuck out of here."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:31 am

"Because you're still injured and you started coughing blood earlier. So hurry your little ass up, so I can treat you and you won't die." Jessica replied.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:34 am

"Guys," Alex called from quite a few doors down. "I think I found the hallway out of here." She looked down the dark corridor before fumbling on the wall for a light switch. She found it quickly and lit up the corridor.

~Konesans~

(WIP) Cats:
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:42 am

Nyx looked at Alex and walked down, "Woah, there are so many doors." Her face was filled with pure curiosity, she pushed open a rusty door with some force and stepped inside, it was dark, but she found the light switch and when it was filled with light she saw only a desk with several papers scattered across the floor.

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viciari on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 am

Malik rolled his eyes, following Alexandra, whilst keeping his eye on Matt incase he collapsed again. " So you were all brought here years ago? I'm guessing I was in Germany at the time."

Viciari
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:48 am

Nyx looked back at Malik, "Most likely, I don't remember if I was here before or not, everything before I was 18 years old I don't remember." she honestly didn't care and picked up one of the papers on the floor, it was words she didn't understand. "Does anyone know what this says?"

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:49 am

"Nyx stop going everywhere, we don't know if anything is rigged," Matt snapped, sounding much like a father figure.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 am

Nyx looked back at Matt and rolled her eyes, "Fine, but this looks abandoned. Come see." her reply was quick and snappy. She hated being told what to do, by anyone and everyone.

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:57 am

Matt glared at his friend and limped over, snatching the paper from her. "This is just bills from Japan," he stated and rubbed his temples. Setting down the paper, he gently pushed Nyx out of the room, closing the shiny metal door. 

OOC: Sav everything in the compound is high tech and clean so there wouldn't be any rusted doors or desks with messy piles of papers. Also the characters remember their childhoods but only Jessica remembers as far back as their time as babies. Please don't try to make important stuff happen in my RP. I have it planned already.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:06 am

Nyx left the room and looked back at Matt, "How in the world are we going to find anything here, like you said we don't know if things are rigged." she sighed, and looked around.

OOC: Okay, sorry.

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:11 am

"We don't need to find anything, we need to get out. Where's Clovis?" Jessica frowned, not seeing the other guy.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next