Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Goodbye WarriorClan <3

Go down

Goodbye WarriorClan <3

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 am

Heyyy, so I know I've been pretty inactive a lot, and I just don't find the site as fun anymore. I'm deciding to leave the site, but it's not because of anyone on here. You all are great people, and friends alike. I've had a wonderful experience on here role playing with you all, and I'm glad I got to know you guys. The reason I'm leaving is I'm just not into roleplaying warrior cats anymore, and I'm getting pretty busy these days so I don't have much time, and all in all my interest in it is fading. So I'm going to leave, but I'll still drop in to chat sometimes, and I will stick to the discord servers as well. 

Regarding my cats, they are all up for adoption. However, they can be put under Daisy's care for giving them away etc. It would be nice if people took over my high ranks, but then again, I know a lot of you probably want your own and will replace them so whatever. 

I hope you all have a wonderful year, and thank you for all the fun and memories on here! Goodbye <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

duskclan - hollowshade, dovefrost snakewhisker, mousepelt, aurorakit
fireclan  - nightpelt, wildclaw, sootpatch, pinepaw
waterclan - darkwatcher, lakemist, woollyfur, riverlily firepool, pigeonpaw
brightclan - foxdapple, ferretstorm, fallenmoon, echopaw
frostclan - graytail, ivyfang, heronfeather, petalpaw, bouncepaw, adderkit, smallkit
other - tanzanite, renji
Skybreeze

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye WarriorClan <3

Post by Savannah on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:10 am

Goodbye. I'm not going to beg you to stay as I see that it is not going to effect your decision. I bid you farewell and that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#PurpleCat
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 am

Bye sky! I hope your life goes well, and you never forget us or this site Very Happy

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am

See you around when you come back! You're always welcome here <3

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Be sure to visit, Sky. You're always welcomed here. I hope your year goes well too. Smile

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 am

):

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum