WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

The Dungeons  Empty The Dungeons

Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am
Deep underneath the compound is a series of connected cells surrounding a large lab. The cells are connected by a maze of vents leading all the way up to the surface which is what brings the air down. Like everything else, the cells and dungeon itself are highly reinforced with heavy duty technology and security.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

The Dungeons  Empty Re: The Dungeons

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:34 am
Jessica hummed as the guards left, making sure nobody was looking as she pulled herself up to the vent, examining it. "This is fun," she muttered, jumping down and looking around the cell.
Feather
Feather

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:37 am
Matt grunted when he heard Jessica through the vent. "Jess, be careful," he hissed, tapping his foot. "We have to bide our time."

Upon hearing their voices, Estella's eyes flew open and she pulled herself up the vent. "Who the hell are you guys?" She questioned softly, making Matt jump at the new voice. 

OOC: Side protagonists come in now
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:37 am
"I'm looking, idiot. Oh, look, new people!" Jessica hummed, trying to see if there was a way to see the people the voices belonged to.
Konesans
Konesans

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:45 am
Alexandria sat in the corner of her cell, looking over at where the new voice was coming from. "Who are you?" she asked calmly. 

Chelsea's eyes snapped open at the new voices, instantly bolting to an upright position. She had been laying down in her cell for who knows how long. She looked up at the vent before going over to it. She leaned against the wall underneath it, staying silent as she heard them speak.
Feather
Feather

Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:32 am
"I asked first so you respond first," Estella replied snarkly, narrowing her eyes at the wall as she waits for a response. Her fingers tapped on the wall, knuckles scabbed and scarred from punching the walls and the guards.

"My name's Matsuzaki Jun, but I prefer Matt," came a response after Matt finished debating over whether he should trust this person with his name. "Introduce yourselves guys," he said grimly and rubbed his temples.
Konesans
Konesans

Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm
Alex paused for only a moment before replying crisply, "Alex Darcy." She leaned against the wall underneath the vent, looking semi-relaxed despite the situation.

Chelsea remained quiet, waiting for the rest of the newcomers to share their names before deciding if she would speak up or not.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:58 am
Jessica frowned. Pros of telling name. Could get trusted. Cons. Well, that's obvious. Ehh, I'll tell later. "I mean, why should we exchange names?" she said instead, blinking something out of her eye.
Anonymous

Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:33 pm
Malik walked straight over to the far wall, leaning his back against it. A small sigh echoes from him, before his emotionless mask returns, simply focusing on the voices he could hear through the vents. "I'm Malik Devlin."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:24 pm
Jessica hummed again as she pulled the scalpel and card out of her pocket. She threw the scalpel into the air, catching it again easily. "Why are you lot here? And where is here?" she asked.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:23 pm
Nyx entered the vents, taking her a while considering she was handcuffed because of her stupidity, “Hey Jess, can you get these off me with that scalpel of yours?” She barely noticed the new people, and slightly jumped when she saw them, “What’s up, Nyx Morgana.”
Feather
Feather

Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:26 pm
OOC: They're not in the vents yet. The vents aren't even open. Wait for me, Quake, or Konesans to say they are.

IC: "You're in the cells of the dickbags," Estella stated sharply and huffed.
Savannah
Savannah
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:08 pm
OOC: Sorry, i was confused
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:21 am
"That's not what I meant." Jessica snorted, spinning the scalpel around her finger.
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:19 am
"Here is a military base used as a disguise for illegal molecule manipulation and experimentation. They create people in tubes here without having to use sex by taking DNA samples from potential parents." Estella tilted her head, listening to see if any of her friends were tuning into the conversation. As she went to speak again, she heard the shouting of what seemed a madman. She considered herself a brave person, but that voice sent chills down her spine in all the wrong ways. She shrunk away from the vent, eyes wide with panic. "Get away from the vents if you want to keep your throats," she hissed. 

Keldon banged on the cells, his loud voice ringing throughout the dungeons as he shouted, "So who killed my dear doctor friend? His arms were dislocated and his chest was sliced open with his ribs spread and turned backwards! Truly this is the work of an artist who I must meet!" His voice drawled towards the end as he looked into each cell, his lips quirking into a sadistic smile when he came upon the women. "Well look here, they just keep getting more attractive. Ripe for the picking. And the carving." He dragged a hunter's blade across the cells bars, emitting a loud screech that ricocheted off the walls harshly.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:27 am
"But what if I like making babies the old fashioned way? Sex is fun." Jessica replied, then stopped as the woman stepped away from the vent and a new voice showed up. Dear doctor friend? The guy Matt killed? Great, two male psychos are here. Matt and doctor's friend. "I mean, thanks for the compliment, but I'm slightly gay?" Jessica called out in reply, hiding the scalpel again.
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:51 am
Keldon smirked and jerked his chin to the guards. "This one; bring her to my room," he stated and walked away without another word. As the guards walked past to grab Jessica, a tanned hand shot out from the side and snapped one's neck with a simple flick. The body crumpled to the floor and the process was repeated with the other guard. The slender hand that had snapped the necks of the guards was now holding a set of key cards, and it used one of them to unlock the cell he was in. Stepping out, Matt ran a hand through his hair and looked at the others, biting his lip. "I'll create a distraction, you all get out using the vents."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:55 am
"So are you a trained assassin or what?" Jessica asked, kind of shaken but also a lot curious. "But fine, fine, I'm getting out of here, see ya'll later." she sighed, climbing up and using the scalpel to help her pry the vent open, then quickly sliding in.

Faith frowned at the boy. "Excuse you, but how exactly are we supposed to do that?" she asked, smoothly.
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 am
"Faith, just listen to the man," Estella replied evenly and jumped up, lodging her her feet in the holds on the wall, prying the vent open. Her cell was right next to Faith's and, using her feet, she kicked the vent in on her friend's side. She reached out a hand to her. "Come on, blondie, let's get out of here."

Matt watched with sad eyes and darted off, the sound of punches landing echoing down the hall a moment later. It was quickly followed by a pained cry and a body hitting the floor. Except this time, it wasn't Matt left standing.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:59 am
Faith sighed and smiled, taking her friends hand and climbing into the vent.

Jessica got lost very quickly. "Where exactly do we go?" she asked, retracing her steps until she was back to where she started.
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:05 am
As if on cue, Bianca slid into view. "Here, a map of the ventilation systems," she stated and handed it over. There was a bruise on her face, taking up a good portion of it. "Keep together, that's a very important thing. If someone gets lost and exits on the wrong floor.. it could mean death." She looked around and paled when she didn't see her husband. "Where's Matt?" She squeaked and whirled to stare at them again.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:08 am
"Where the f(beep) did you come from?" Jessica asked, staring at her. "Okay, a) put some ice on that bruise. b) more death. c) Matt kind of left to cause a distraction. I think he might be unconscious."
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:13 am
Bianca's eyes widened in horror and she slipped past them, escaping through the vent in Matt's cell and running in the direction she knew he would've gone. Her pace was quick, and she froze when she saw a blotch of drying blood on the wall. "Oh god, Matt!" She ran after the trail, heels clicking against the tiled floor.

Estella sighed and shook her head, ebony curls flying. "Lead the way, woman," she stated bluntly and nudged Jessica.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:15 am
"Can I ask who you are?" Jessica asked, quickly looking at the map and then folding it up and tucking it in the opposite pocket to the scalpel, starting to crawl in the right direction.
Konesans
Konesans

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm
Alex had been listening to the conversation silently, keeping her face neutral throughout the whole ordeal. When she heard Bianca's panicked reaction to Matt's whereabouts, she pushed herself off of the wall and looked up at the vent in her cell. With the quietest of grunts, she managed to pry it open enough for her to crawl through using one of the larger rocks in her small cell. She heaved herself up and into the vent before dropping into Matt's cell. She looked up at the vents before saying, "I'll go with Bianca and Matt. We'll meet you guys later." Without waiting for a response, she hurried down the hall, keeping her eyes pealed as she followed Bianca and Matt's trail of blood. 

Chelsea looked up at the vents and spoke up with a cheeky smile. "Hey. Anyone want to get me out of here?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 am
"I mean, who needs a doctor?" Jessica rolled her eyes and shrugged, very happy to prioritize getting out. She slid over to where Chelsea's voice was coming from and pried the vent out. "Be careful!" she called out, except she said it after the vent was pushed into her cell. She pursed her lips and then held out a hand. "Come on," she smiled awkwardly.

Faith frowned as she put the map away. "Won't you need that?" she asked, "If you want to go the right way."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum