Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

FrostClan Camp

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: FrostClan Camp

Post by Aquastar on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:35 pm

“Shut up.” Bluetail hissed and stormed away, angry and confused with everything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:20 am

Flurrypaw shook her head. “Okay, someone’s gonna have to rescue Dapplestar. Also, what do you want me to do?” she asked randomly, looking at the other medicine cats.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Konesans on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:56 am

Emberheart remained by Nightfur's body, resting her head on the old tom's cold fur. 

Darkfrost helped guide the Cloverlily to the medicine den, making sure to shift his weight to support hers.

~Konesans~
"Do not underestimate the quiet ones. They are the ones to fear."

(WIP) Cats:
DuskClan- Sparrowpaw, Rabbitpaw
FireClan- Webfoot, Hawkthroat, Kestrelwing, (Tornadokit), (Ravenkit), (Crowkit)
WaterClan- Shadowwing, Featherstorm
BrightClan- (Whitepetal), (Wildflower), (Redpaw)
FrostClan- Emberheart, Darkfrost, Nightfur
North Wind- Crumbled Leaf, Dark Wind, Fallen Storm, Twisted Branch
Konesans

Back to top Go down

Post by Baydream on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 am

Wolfbreeze purred a bit, pressing his nose to her cheek before drawing away. " I'm ok, the rogues didn't get me too bad." He reassured as his eyes grazed over his sister. " and you? Anything serious?"

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:29 am

“Not that i can think of. Stormshard mentioned a gash on my back but i don’t know how bad it is.” Skyfrost mentioned, calming down now and beginning to feel pain from her wound. She winced, and looked to her side, seeing her fur stained with blood.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Falconswoop padded out of the medicine den, looking around at the rather ruffled Clans and sitting down. "So, if what that traitor said is true, the rogues have Dapplestar," he stated loudly. "What are we going to do next?"

ooc: cue lots of arguing cats please hahah

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
this isn't up to date FYI
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 pm

“You’re a medicine cat! You should know for SoulClan’s sake!” Stormshadow snapped at Falconswoop, her back arched. “You Little medicine cats should have a sign of omen or something!”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:10 pm

"Go after her obviously!" Blizzardleaf called and her tail twitched while she groomed Larksong's pretty fur. She glared when she heard Bravewatcher's, "But they could very well be lying."
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:17 pm

“Everyone quiet down!” Sparkfwather yowled and climbed up a rock towards the center of the clearing so she could be seen. “The best thing to do right now is stay calm. I want FireClan and FrostClan warriors guarding the camp just in case, and for the rest we need to plan.” She declared, authority in her voice as well as her posture.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:27 pm

Hollyblaze carried Twilightkit and Hopekit out of the medicine den once they were covered with cobwebs. She lashed her tail, setting her kits down and keeping them close. "I suggest nursing queens and a mix of older and younger warriors stay within camp," she called, icy eyes glancing down at her kits. 

Nightfall paced, baring her teeth. "No we should attack!" She snarled and lashed her long tail. "They might have Dapplestar! We can't risk anything by staying put!" She called.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 pm

“They are expecting us to attack, Nightfall! They know that we will fight, and expect it soon. I want all warriors to train in pairs or small groups, and we will try to attack at sundown tomorrow.” Sparkfeather said. “And I want all medicine cats to take a warrior apprentice to gather herbs.”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm

"No." Acornwhisker flicked her tail. "This has gone on long enough. We need to kill Onyx, or all of our Clans are going to get killed." She looked around the cats. "Most of us are uninjured. We've got BrightClan's support, if we send someone to get them, so what's the point in waiting to just be attacked again?"

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Sablepaw, Brindlepaw, Eveningkit, Wisteriakit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Sundapple, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkkit, Pepperkit, Petalkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit, Blossomkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Cherrywind, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Flickerpaw, Lionkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw, Twilightkit
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Sparkfeather considered for a moment. As much as she hated to admit it, Acornwhisker was right. “Alright then. Everyone eat and heal any vital injuries, and we leave soon.” Sparkfwather declared. “To end this once and for all!”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Nightfall shot an appreciative glance at Acornwhisker and pelted off to the medicine den. She stopped by Ivyfeather. "I'd like to help gather herbs," she meowed hurriedly and paced in circles in front of the medicine cat.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 am

“Got it, follow me.” Ivyfeather said and bounded our of the den. “We need Marigold and Horsetail.”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:11 am

"And I'm guessing more cobwebs to wrap them in. Should we try to find poppyseeds?" Nightfall questioned and bounded after, glancing around for Talonstone. Maybe the tom could go with her and Ivyfeather. "Should we get more able bodied warriors to come to?" She mewed nervously.
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:19 am

“No to cobwebs, no to poppy seeds, another medicine cat will get them, and they can go with the other medicine cats if they want, but they should be training.” Ivyfeather said

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:04 am

Flurrypaw limped after Ivyfeather, running in a weird way. "Can I help? I haven't been out of any camp in ages really, cause I was hurt bad before we were driven out, but I feel fine and I wanna help find herbs!" she asked, catching up and breathing heavily.

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:29 am

Nightfall glanced at Ivyfeather. They needed all the help they could get. "I'm fine with you coming. I'll look out for you since you're still limping," she meowed and quickly added, "If that's okay with Ivyfeather anyways." 

Hopekit looked up from her spot by her mom's paws. "I wanna help too!" She meowed and tried to stand up, only to lie back down when she felt the pressure of one of Hollyblaze's paws on her back, the she-cat's voice drifting down, "Maybe when you're healed you can help. Not right now though." Hopekit nodded and mewed, "Okay momma."
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 am

“Of course you can come Flurrypaw.” Ivyfeather said and walked out, casting a glance at Nightfall and Flurrypaw to make sure they were following.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am

Snowclaw, who was busy cleaning her fur, had watched silently as cats shuffled and mingled together, and some leave the camp. She had no idea what to do at the moment, having not wanted to go out of camp for herbs. 

ooc: can someone walk up to her and strike a conversation? Razz

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Doespring padded over to Snowclaw. Sitting down, she asked, "How are you? You look pretty bored, so..." She curled her tail around her paws, relaxed but still internally ruffled from the rogues.

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan: Peabee

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

Waiting: Leopardroar

PitaPata Cat tickers
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Yesterday at 12:22 am

“Hi Doespring. I am alright, but also bored. And you?” She answered, her long fur keeping her relatively warm.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by quill Yesterday at 9:03 am

Starmask, sitting not far from the pair of she-cats, flicked an ear. "What do you two think of Sparkfeather's plan?" she said, turning her verdant gaze on them.

Cats-- 

Duskclan- Cloudpaw (M: Talonstep), Sagenose

Fireclan- Starmask
quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar Yesterday at 10:25 am

Sparkfeather licked down her fur where her wound was and bounded down the rock she stood on and trotted to the entrance, pacing. Where is Redstar? She should be helping. She thought, glancing around.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Yesterday at 11:38 am

“I don’t know. I’m not sure what to think honestly.” Snowclaw answered the other she-cat. She wondered where her own leader was, as well as Sunburst. She glanced around for the golden tom, her tail twitching about irritably now.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar Yesterday at 11:48 am

Sunburst emerged rom the medicine den, padding over to Snowclaw. “From what I hear there’s a raid tonight? Where’s Redstar?”

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Yesterday at 12:45 pm

Snowclaw, known for her sharp tongue, purred softly when Sunburst appeared. “I’m not sure. I haven’t seen her in awhile. I hope she isn’t out of camp alone or anything.” She replied to him, worry clearly showing in her voice.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by quill Yesterday at 12:48 pm

Starmask furrowed her brow. "She wouldn't leave without warning, right? She still has a clan to serve."

Cats-- 

Fireclan- Starmask
quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Yesterday at 12:56 pm

“You don’t think she knows that?” Snowclaw suddenly growled, her fur on her back rising. “Redstar is not a leader who would abandon her clan, especially not in a time like this. She most likely just wanted some fresh air.” She added, with a slight hiss before walking more towards Sunburst.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by quill Yesterday at 1:02 pm

Starmask's neck fur prickled, but she shook out her pelt, smoothed it out. I'm just concerned for our leader, she didn't have to lash out. 
It left the she-cat a little shell-shocked, and she curled her tail around her paws, licking her chest fur self-consciously.

Cats-- 

Fireclan- Starmask
quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Yesterday at 7:21 pm

Ryedusk staggered into camp, limping a bit. “Onyx... Dapplestar!” she wheezed, then looked around. “Everybody knows. Great. I’m just gonna, go over there.” she muttered the last part, and not-so-smoothly limped in the rough direction of the medicine den.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm Yesterday at 7:26 pm

Acornwhisker immediately stepped up beside Ryedusk. "They let you get away?" the FireClan she-cat asked, her tail flicking in concern.
Falconswoop finished patching Twilightkit's tail, sending the kit outside to be with his parents again.

Kitties:
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi Yesterday at 11:45 pm

Doespring stepped forward to Snowclaw. "Maybe... maybe we shouldn't fight! It's not a good idea, with everything that's happening," she mewed, trying to intervene. Fighting within the clans could hurt them, especially because of the rogues.

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan: Peabee

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

Waiting: Leopardroar

PitaPata Cat tickers
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Yesterday at 11:59 pm

Snowclaw ignored her own clanmate, her fur pricking with anger. She did want to defend her leader and stand up for her, but she knew Redstar was strong and capable of handling things on her own. She then began pacing, not fast or slow, but to try and calm herself down.

Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by quill Today at 12:15 am

Starmask approached Doespring carefully, staying back from Snowclaw and her pacing. "It'll be alright, Doespring. A minor quarrel won't disband our clan. Tensions are just...running high."

Cats-- 

Fireclan- Starmask
quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquastar Today at 1:24 am

Mudstreak sniffed Ryedusk. “I’m not Frostclan but you will have to deal with me, I’m a medicine cat.”
He growled and grabbed some herbs, carefully applying them to Ryedusk’s wounds.

PitaPata Cat tickers

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content