WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FireClan | Camp

+9
Skybreeze
Aquastar
Feather
Weaselreed
Leopardspots
Metzi
Willowstorm
Sushi
Lily
13 posters
Go down
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

FireClan | Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: FireClan | Camp

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:51 pm
"Get up and make sure everyone is safe. Keep them away from anything that could fall." Lionstream said, before his head turned to the volcano. "If the volcano erupts we are so dead."
Feather
Feather

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 am
"Don't say that around the kits!" Littledawn snapped at Lionstream, then ushered her kits closer to her body, crouching over them. "Have some tact, Lionstream."
picunicu
picunicu

Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:18 pm
"R-right," Fernpaw responded, unsure of himself. The uncertainty of the situation scrambled his thoughts and made his paws feel anchored to the shaking ground. Despite this, a sense of urgency overtook him and Fernpaw ran over to help the queens round up their kits.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:02 am
Fawnpaw's ears flattened to his head as the earth began to move so strangely on its own. The young apprentice dug his claws into the dirt and crouched instinctively to the ground, to keep his balance. He looked up at his mentor, Darkpetal with fear glinting in his eyes. "W-what's going on?" Fawnpaw mewed, his voice trembling. 

Shadowrunner's tail lashed from side to side, her eyes narrowing in confusion to the situation as she braced herself against the warrior's den. The sleek-furred she-cat glanced around the camp, looking for answers from any of the senior-warriors. 

Milknose stumbled from the sudden earthquake, the old tom huffing as he tried to steady himself.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:17 am
Cloudscorch padded out of the warriors den, her fur flattened slightly. "What in SoulClan's name are you lot doing?!" she mewed, still half asleep.
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:07 am
"Worrying over why the ground was shaking." Stormcrest replied evenly, tail twitching. He glanced around, flattening his ears while looking at the kits gathered around Littledawn.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:35 am
Cindercatcher jumped to his paws, for a moment thinking that he had just come up with this in his imagination. He curled himself around his mate to protect her, leading them both out of the den. "I've never felt anything like this..."
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:30 pm
Willowperch let out a sigh "Hopefully the others are okay". She left her den and began to walk towards Milknose "Are you alright?" 

Scarletwing slowly padded out of the nursery, stretching her legs "Is everything ok? The volcano isn't erupting, right?"
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:31 pm
Mintflurry exited the warrior’s den, quickly looking around at the others gathered in the clearing. Her gaze found the ground and she stared at it intently as if it was to open up below her feet at any moment. “There’s no way it could be the volcano, right?” She whispered to herself.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33 am
Finchstar was the first to pad into the camp, rather tired from their fast trek home but glad to see everyone was safe. "We're back," he called.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:00 am
Flintpaw followed Finchstar into camp, ears flattened as he looked around camp.
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:09 am
Littlelily looked around the camp, looking for her brother, before seeing him rush over to her. “Snowfall! Are you ok?”

Snowfall rushed over to Littlelily and Blackpaw, touching each of their heads with his nose and turning to Flintpaw to do the same. “Thank SoulClan you are alright. I thought something would’ve happened to you.”

Blackpaw allowed Snowfall to touch husband head, before looking at his brother, worriedly.

Lionstream perked yo when he saw his leader, trying to find Ivyfire, sudden worry filling his body.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Tanglepath followed close to Finchstar's heels, waiting for the opportunity to talk with him about the quake.

Nettlepaw looked at Blackpaw and his family, trying to push down his envy. Why couldn't his family be more like them?
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm
Blackpaw smiled at his brother, before his eyes turn towards Nettlepaw. He looked at him curiously, not knowing what’s wrong. He couldn’t make himself move towards him, as he felt like his family needed him more, however he was worried.
Feather
Feather

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:52 pm
Littledawn looked around at the gathered cats and wandered over to Nettlepaw, offering a small purr to the apprentice. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, right?" She mewed, examining the younger tom with a clear worry.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 pm
"Huh?" Nettlepaw muttered, "I'm fine. I'm great, actually. Never been better. Feel like a newborn kit snug in a nest of rabbit down."
Feather
Feather

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Littledawn twitched her ears backwards. "Are you sure?" She meowed softly, flicking her tail over his ear.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:08 pm
"Yup," Nettlepaw shrugged, "Everything alright back here in camp? I mean, we're on the side of a mountain."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:15 pm
Flintpaw looked up at his brother, seemingly unfazed from the earthquake. "I guess that happened..." He wiggled his way into Littlelily's embrace, sighing. "That was odd..."
Lily
Lily

Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:03 pm
Littlelily licked Flintpaw’s head, happy to have her kits here and ok. She looked at Snowfall, who had perked his ears up, looking at Flintpaw.
picunicu
picunicu

Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:37 pm
Fernpaw walked back to the apprentices' den and plopped down onto the bedding. The recent panic and confusion made him feel exhausted, so he figured a long sleep is what he needed the most.
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:25 am
Milknose nodded, licking his chest fur in embarrassment. "I'm fine! My bones aren't as old as they seem," He lied, looking around camp, "I guess it was a little scare, but I wonder if the other clans are doing fine..." 

Fawnpaw couldn't help but feel a twinge of empathy for the other clans as he overheard Milknose's statement. However, he shook off his nervousness and went on his way into the apprentice's den; sleepiness causing him to drag his paws along the way. Tomorrow will be a new day to train, no need to worry more. He thought to himself, settling into his moss-bed and curling his tail around his body.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:21 pm
Martenstrike led his patrol into camp, fur spiked at the ominous stench surrounding them.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:37 pm
Melodykit stumbled out of the nursery, moss clinging to her claws, and rushed to her mother, Littledawn. "What was that?" she mewed, gaze darting around camp as cats returned from the Gathering. She had longed to go with, wanting to help the Clans settle their disputes. She shook her head, ignoring the envious thoughts and focusing on the present, which must have been the volcano, she thought. "Are we going to die?" she couldn't help herself from asking as she blinked up at her mother. 

Hawkstep wrapped his tail around his mate, Brindlestripe, purring reassuringly as he watched two patrols return to camp, instinctively perking his ears to listen to any important news.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:54 pm
(willow gave me permission to rp my deputy before finishing the audition- the audition will be finished as soon as i have time/motivation)

Feathercrest, who had escaped her confinement to the medicine den during the quake, was trotting around camp frantically. She was mostly healed, but the amount she ran about couldn't be any good. 

"Finchstar!" She called in a strained voice, pushing her way through to the leader. "Finchstar, are you alright??"
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:16 pm
Shadowrunner watched as the gathering patrol entered the camp, her eyes gleaming in the dark. She cocked her head, waiting for Finchstar to answer Feathercrest's bombarding questions, wanting to know what had happened at the gathering.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 am
Brindlestripe leaned into Hawkstep's warmth. She wrinkled her nose at a thick stench. "What's that smell?" she muttered, though it didn't seem to come from the cats.

Doespring, when she entered the camp, scampered immediately to the fringes of the cats. The panic from before lingered in her mind, a haze of doubt and fear.
Feather
Feather

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:54 am
Darkpetal couldn't help the worry she felt for her apprentice, so she darted into the fringe of cats to search for Fawnpaw. "Fawnpaw!" She called, dark fur standing on end. When she found him, she relaxed upon seeing him in his nest, her fur flattening.

Ivyfire went immediately to Lionstream, and she nuzzled into the fur on his neck. "I'm alright," she mewed quietly, tail curling tightly around her paws. She was shaken, but definitely alright.

Timberblaze's chest was heaving, trying to breathe in air that wasn't tainted with the horrid stench that had emerged from the ground. When he spotted Mintflurry, he slumped with relief, knowing his other kits probably weren't far away.

Stormcrest went to Agatepaw, ears twitching backward. "Agatepaw! Are you alright? You didn't get hurt, did you?" He mewed, tail curling between his hind legs.

Littledawn glanced down at Melodykit and her eyes widened. "No, of course not! We'll be fine, Melodykit," she mewed and leaned down to rasp her tongue between her daughter's ears. Havenkit lightly batted at his sister. "We'll be great! I'll fight the ground so it stops shaking!" The tom puffed out his chest to try and make himself look bigger. His mother purred in her amusement.

Bushberry went to her apprentice, Blackpaw, nodding in greeting to Littlelily. "Blackpaw, are you okay?" She mewed softly, ears twitching forwards.
Lily
Lily

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:11 am
“Oh, thank SoulClan.” Lionstream mumbled, resting his head on top of hers. “I thought something terrible had happened! Once the ground started shaking I was so worried.”

Blackpaw looked up at his mentor, smiling at her. “I’m fine, Bushberry. Are you ok? Is everyone ok?”
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:19 pm
Hawkstep unsheathed his claws, pressing closer to Brindlestripe at the horrid stench seeming to come from the ground. He looked up at Martenstrike, seeing the rest of the patrol emerge from behind him, and sighed with relief that they didn't lose any Clanmates.

Melodykit nodded, prodding Havenkit back. "I can try too!" she sniffled, hopping and putting all her force into landing back on the ground.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:33 pm
Hollypaw coughed a little, still panting rather heavily.

Finchstar looked around, then sniffed. "What....what in SoulClan is that smell?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:38 pm
Martenstrike approached Finchstar, still gasping for air. "Something happened," he wheezed, "We were hunting and the ground opened up..."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm
Finchstar's head tilted. "The ground opened? There wasn't lava, was there?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:51 pm
He shook his head. "Not that I could see," he mewed, "No light, but there was heat."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:10 pm
Finchstar frowned. "Strange. It doesn't seem like anything's too dangerous right now, though, so nobody leaves the camp until sun-up tomorrow," he nodded, feeling like he was in control of the situation for once. But what if it is dangerous? He squashed the thought, a twitch of his whiskers the only betraying factor.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:23 pm
Tanglepath gave an approving nod to Finchstar.
Martenstrike sighed and trotted towards the den. We weren't even able to bring our prey back...
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:20 pm
Shadowrunner narrowed her eyes, watching Finchstar closely as he gave out orders. The mostly black she-cat shrugged and flicked her tail, finally deciding to head in for the night due to the fact there was no leaving camp until the next day. 

Fawnpaw tensed, raising his head in alarm and looking around wildly in the den. "Huh? Did something else happen?" He mewed groggily, blinking sleep out of his eyes until he noticed his mentor standing at the entrance to the den and relaxed a bit more. He wrinkled his nose as he noticed the horrible stench lingering in the camp. 

Milknose yawned, and slipped into the elder's den wanting to get some rest for once.
Feather
Feather

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:12 am
"Nothing happened, get some more sleep, Fawnpaw." Darkpetal purred and then padded off to the warrior's den, immediately curling up in her nest once she was in there. She draped her tail over her nose, and drifted off, trying to ignore the horrible stench of the returning warriors. Her thoughts drifted to the kits she had lost, and her chest ached because of it.

Littledawn purred softly at the antics of her kits. "Let's get some sleep," she mewed, nudging Havenkit, Melodykit, and Seedkit back toward the nursery. She dipped her head to Scarletwing as she passed, curling up in her nest and looking expectantly at her kits. Havenkit simply huffed and rolled his eyes, but reluctantly obeyed, trotting inside and curling up with his mother and sisters.

Timberblaze wrinkled his nose and licked his fur, gagging slightly because of it. Rather than continue, he padded into the warrior's den and took one of the farthest nests so he wouldn't disturb the other warriors. He sighed, curled up tighter, and drifted off. 

"I'm fine, Lionstream. You can't get rid of me that easily," Ivyfire purred and rasped her tongue over his cheek, then lead him to the warrior's den. She dipped her head to Flintpaw as she passed her apprentice. "Get some sleep, Flintpaw," she meowed, then curled up in her nest once inside the den.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:12 am
Nettlepaw snorted at Fawnpaw as he trotted into the apprentice den. "You slept through the earth collapsing, burrs for brains," he mewed, settling into his nest.

Tanglepath padded to Finchstar. "You did a good job tonight," he mewed, "I'm going to head to my nest, check in with me tomorrow alright?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:56 pm
Hollypaw mewed a quiet goodnight to her mentor, padding into the apprentices den just in time to catch Nettlepaw’s words. “At least you didn’t see the ground split in front of you,” she huffed as she sat down, grooming her shoulder and grimacing at the lingering taste. 

Finchstar nodded to the medicine cat, moving to his deputies. “Can we chat in my den, please?”
Skybreeze
Skybreeze
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:30 am
Fawnpaw's eyes widened, ignoring the insult. "What? The ground really split?" He questioned, only thinking it was a little shake. The orange dappled tom took a while, but the thought suddenly hit him. "Do you think it has anything to do with the volcano?" He gasped, looking to the two older apprentices for answers.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:46 pm
Hollypaw shook her head, finally settling down. "Everyone would be far more worried."
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:00 pm
Brindlestripe looked at her mate. "I hope the other clans are safe..." she murmured. Her fur finally began to go flat on her back again, the initial fear easing. "And I hope our hunting grounds stay good."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 am
"They might just not know," Nettlepaw suggested, "I mean, you said the earth split in front of you? Maybe that's an early warning of a volcanic eruption."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:48 am
Willowstorm wrote:Finchstar nodded to the medicine cat, moving to his deputies. “Can we chat in my den, please?”
ooc: pokes @Jack and @Aquastar lol

ic: Hollypaw shook her head. "It just...smelt bad. It wasn't that warm..." she trailed off. "And it really stunk."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 am
ooc; oh srry

Floralight smiled at his brother, following him closely. Her fur still stood on end, paws still feeling the shadows of rumbling beneath her. "Quite the scare..."

Flintpaw stared at his older brother unintentionally while lost in his thought process.

Leopardpaw's hair was standing on end as she kept close to her mentor, tail between her legs and paws still trembling from earlier.

Cindercatcher sighed slightly, resting his head on his paws. "I'm too old for this."

Crimsonfang looked at Littledawn from a distance longingly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:27 pm
it is sparkle DAWN sparkle now!
A thick frost lays across the ground, and almost no bird song can be heard. It will begin to get harder to find prey, and cool winds whip through the exposed land.

{FireClan should be exploring their territory with caution today; the strong smell of rotten egg is pungent across the Camp, and is starting to stick deep within cats' fur.}
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:59 pm
Nettlepaw's eyes fluttered open as the sun rose over camp. He grumbled, rolling back over and pretending he was still asleep.

Tanglepath looked out into the camp, blinking in exhaustion. He had been restless the whole night, unable to sleep with the stench that filled the camp.

Martenstrike padded out of the warrior's den, letting out a tremendous yawn then scanning the clearing for anyone else who had woken.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Finchstar woke with a start, feeling a tightness in his chest that he hadn't been able to shake all night, relaxing and breathing for a moment before he stood. He shook a bit of moss off his pelt, mulling over the events of the night again.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:10 pm
Tanglepath padded lightly across camp towards Finchstar's den, nose wrinkled. He poked his head through the entrance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum