WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan | Camp

+10
Feather
Daisyleap
Jack
Snoo
Lily
Draxion
Aquastar
Metzi
Willowstorm
Sushi
14 posters
Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

FrostClan | Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: FrostClan | Camp

Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:29 pm
Frostflower rasped her tongue between her mate's ears. "If you want to meet them immediately, yes," she mewed, her voice pained. With Azurestep's help, she moved into the nursery, teeth gritting while she lied down in her nest. A flick of her tail was all her son needed to realize she needed privacy. He licked her ear then padded out, tail-tip twitching.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:21 pm
Feather wrote:Poolstar turned to face her deputies, amber eyes steely. "We need to decide on patrols to go through the territory tomorrow. There might have been cave ins, and we need to make sure our hunting grounds are alright. I'll lead one myself," she mewed, curling her tail around herself. "It might be good to check the borders as well. We don't know how the neighboring clans are fairing," she added, sighing. "I don't know how I feel about FireClan's new leader, either." 

Lupinfrost's whiskers twitched. "Finchstar couldn't hurt a fly if he had it pinned to a rock," he mewed. "I don't think we're under the threat of invasion any time soon."
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:54 pm
"That's my point, Lupinfrost. How did he become leader?" Poolstar lowered her voice and sighed, ears flattening to her head. "I'm probably just paranoid, but that shaking occurring at his first gathering as leader? It makes me worry. I'm sure you're right though, we're not under threat of invasion." She straightened and curled her tail around her paws. "Think of who you will be bringing on your patrols. You're dismissed. Go to your mate, Lupinfrost." The leader purred at the tom and flicked her ears, turning to pad to her nest.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:39 pm
Lupinfrost shook his head. "I don't think I should go into the nursery right now," he chuckled.
Feather
Feather

Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:52 pm
"No, no, I don't think Frostflower would enjoy that." Poolstar chuckled and shook her head, curling her tail around herself. She closed her eyes and rested her head on her paws. "Won't be long till Silverwind is kitting, right?"
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:53 pm
Ooc: Oop I was inactive but band is DONE for a bit

Ic:
Flickerlight smiled nervously. Seeing his mate in this much pain was scary, but he was determined to go through it with her. He laid down next to Frostflower resting his muzzle in her fur.

Coldcall, seeing his sister's message for privacy, so he dropped the stick at Quartzshine's paws. "I hope this helps, I heard that they can," he mewed awkwardly. He settled a few fox-lengths away from the nursery after giving a nod of encouragement to his laboring sister.

Quarzshine put the stick next to the nest and looked up at the queen. "Here, these can help with the pain." He offered the leaves to Frostflower. "Now, I'm going to need to breathe. Focus on that."
Feather
Feather

Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:08 pm
Frostflower's fur was on end and she sunk her claws into the moss of her nest with a hiss, baring her teeth. She grabbed the stick her brother provided after chewing and swallowing the offered herbs from Quartzshine. Upon his command, she pushed, shoulders rolling back. 

Mottledsting flicked his ears backwards upon hearing the queen struggle and snarl, his tail twitching anxiously. The young warrior settled near the warrior's den, glancing around for any of his family.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:57 am
Lichenpaw padded to her nest, attempting to cover her ears with her tail and huffing. "So loud." 

Lupinfrost nodded. "I think she's almost ready."
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:52 am
Ears back, Flickerlight watched his mate's pain. He felt so helpless, he couldn't really stop her pain.

Quartzshine ran his paws over Frostflower's belly. Finding the kits, he massaged the area to help them along their way. "I can feel them," he said. "Keep doing this and they'll be out in no time."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 am
Wolfwatcher eyed his leader. "It might not be a good idea to pick at FireClan. Especially with the earthquakes." He remembered how Finchstar was during the gatherings before. "Finchstar only be an issue if we were an issue first." He padded away slightly, looking for Beepaw in the crowd.
Feather
Feather

Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:32 am
Before long, the first kit arrived, a silver tabby tom who began mewling the minute Frostflower began grooming his fur backwards. She wanted to relax and name him, but the other two were coming in quick succession, and she pushed when commanded. 

Poolstar purred softly and nodded. "I hope she has an easy kitting, and that your kits are healthy." She looked to Wolfwatcher and nodded, ears twitching back.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:37 am
Seeing the 3 little kits come out, Quartszhine nipped the sacs on all three of them. He placed one next to Flickerlight and nodded at Frostflower. "Do what she's doing," he commanded. Quartzshine crouched next to the third kit and started licking its fur backward. When the kit was easily breathing and mewling on its own, he gently set it next to its mother.

Flickerlight did the same, his eyes wide with awe at the three new lives he fathered. "Woah..." he murmured, watching the little shapes squirming next to his mate.

Quartzshine sighed, the hard part finished. "How are you feeling?"
Feather
Feather

Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:44 am
Frostflower purred and nuzzled her mate. "I'm mostly just tired, Quartzshine," she mewed softly, looking down to the three kits by her belly. "Moonkit for the tom," she murmured, glancing to Flickerlight. The other two kits were female, both with longer fur. The larger of the two was a ginger and white tabby, and the smaller was a grey and white patched kitten.
Metzi
Metzi

Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:28 am
Quartzshine dipped his head. "I'll be right back," he said. He padded out of the nursery and headed to the medicine den, sighing with the relief of the safe kits.

Flickerlight looked down at his new family. "Moonkit... I like that." He pulled himself closer to Frostflower, resting in her warmth. "They're... they're so beautiful." His voice was barely a whisper, awed by the new lives that joined them. He looked met her gaze. "The gray she-kit, can we name her Flurrykit?"
Feather
Feather

Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:33 am
Frostflower nodded and purred, "Iriskit for the ginger she-kit?" She looked to her mate and yawned, leaning down to rasp her tongue over the head of each kit. Her tail curled to cover them and she nudged them closer to her fur.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:30 pm
it is sparkle DAWN sparkle now!
A thick frost lays across the ground, and almost no bird song can be heard. It will begin to get harder to find prey, and cool winds whip through the exposed land.

{You've come off a little better than the other Clans, FrostClan, but don't let that fool you. Snow will be beginning to set in; can you feed your queens and elders?}
Feather
Feather

Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 pm
Poolstar emerged from her den, stretching out in the weak sunlight. She shook out her fur and yawned, tail curling. "Lupinfrost, Wolfwatcher," she called, padding to the warrior's den.

Mottledsting woke to the sound of the leader's voice, blinking his eyes open and raising his head. He stretched out and yawned, glancing around for any of his siblings. What he did see was Azurestep rising and padding out to go see his mother and new siblings, the smoke tabby's tail swaying behind him.

Risingscorch fluffed out his fur and yawned, padding out of the warrior's den. His ears twitched and flattened while he went to the nursery to check on his mate. 

Aurapaw darted out of the apprentice's den, shaking out her fur. "Echowing!" She called, bouncing on her paws and shifting her weight.

Silverwind sat down by Frostflower, purring softly as she glanced down at Moonkit, Iriskit, and Flurrkit. "They're beautiful, Frostflower." The queen puffed out her chest and purred her agreement, nodding. 

Dappleshine woke up beside her mate, Blacktail, and licked his ear. She stretched out and yawned, fluffing out her soft fur.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:44 pm
Mapleglow blinked sleepily as dawn filtered through the nursery. She groaned inwardly, annoyed she couldn't do more to help her Clan when she was stuck in the nursery.

Erminepaw poked her head from her den, twitching her nose at the brittle air sweeping through the pines.

Fennelclaw shut his eyes harder and grumbled as light touched his eyelids.
Metzi
Metzi

Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:05 am
Quartzshine returned to the queen with some borage. "Eat this, it'll help you produce milk."

Flickerlight rested his head on Frostflower's flank. "Woah..." he sighed with kit-like wonder. He had never seen a birth before.

Coldcall stood up, his bones aching from the cold. He hadn't gotten any sleep, worried for his sister. He poked his head in the den. "Frostflower?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:24 am
Lupinfrost watched the camp waking slowly, glad that everyone was safe and it seemed that Frostflower had given birth successfully. 

Echowing padded into the camp from the dirtplace, her fur fluffed in the chill breeze that swept through the forest. She shivered slightly, wondering if Aurapaw was awake yet.
Feather
Feather

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:50 pm
Frostflower took and ate the borage leaves, then looked up when she heard Coldcall. "Come in, Coldcall," she purred softly and rested her head on her paws, moving her tail so the tom could see her kits. 

Aurapaw perked up upon seeing her mentor. "Echowing!" She darted over to her, sitting down in front of her. "Do you think we'll get to go on a patrol?"

Poolstar looked to Lupinfrost, padding over and purring a greeting. "We should organize patrols," she began, sitting down and curling her tail around herself. "I'll lead one."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:58 pm
Lupinfrost's whiskers twitched. "With all due respect, Poolstar, I was going to send you to hunt if that's all right. We're running a little low," he lowered his mew. 

Echowing purred softly. "I hope so. You'll annoy me 'til sundown otherwise." 

Lichenpaw sighed a little in her nest, feeling the chill of the breeze and shivering slightly. Why are there already cats awake?
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:46 am
Glowingstride flicked her tail as she woke, slowly opening her eyes. She felt a shoot of cold but quickly adjusted herself to get rid of it, or at least enough that half of her wasn't freezing. Lightly, she stood up, stretching out and stretching her tail behind her. After that, she stood and exited the warriors' den, gaze flicking around the camp to see who else was awake.

Lostroot rolled over where she rested, nose twitching as she tried to go back to sleep. The loud talking had woken her up, and she wanted to sleep some more, but apparently that wasn't going to happen. She curled up anyway - may as well stay for as long as she could.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:39 pm
Erminepaw darted back into the apprentice den and prodded Lichenpaw. "Get up!" she muttered, "We're doing battle training today!"
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:12 am
Beepaw slowly woke up, fluffing out her ginger fur, flicking her tail as she padded out of her den, waiting for Erminepaw to eventually torment her.

ooc // eek sorry for being away so long i've been feeling rly bad ffbmn
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:01 pm
Lichenpaw batted at her sister, yawning. "First you snore half the night, and now you're waking me up before dawn? Go away," she grumbled, covering her nose with her tail.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:01 pm
"Don't complain when I get my warrior name before you," Erminepaw snorted, sticking her tongue out at her sister. She turned and scrabbled out of then den, scanning the clearing for her mentor.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:30 pm
Lichenpaw sighed, taking a moment to breathe before she got to her paws and followed Erminepaw out.

Echowing padded up to the deputy and leader, waiting for a lull in conversation before she spoke. "Good morning," she mewed, dipping her head to Lupinfrost as he greeted her back.
Feather
Feather

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:12 am
Poolstar nodded in response to Lupinfrost. "Alright," she purred, then glanced to Echowing as she approached. "Good morning, Echowing. Planning to take Aurapaw out?"

Mottledsting perked up when he spotted Glowingstride, padding over to his sister. "Glowingstride!" He purred, tail waving. "How'd you sleep?"

Aurapaw watched her mentor speak with the leader and deputy from a slight distance, sitting down with her tail curled around her paws.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:59 pm
Wolfwatcher had already been awake. "Do you want me to lead a patrol too?" he mewed to his leader, smiling lightly. He was tired, but he could last to hunt some. "I can always take Erminepaw out for training afterward."

Blacktail yawned, eyes blinking open slowly to meet those with his mate. He smiled brightly, purring as she licked his ear. "Do you want to go with Lupinfrost and his patrol? I just overheard him talking with Poolstar."
picunicu
picunicu

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:59 pm
Briarstem's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun leaked through the den's entrance. She promptly got up and stretched for a bit before peering outside to see Poolstar and the cats gathered with her. "Good morning," she said as she approached the group with a directness reflected in her voice and overall attitude.
Feather
Feather

Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:04 pm
"I would appreciate if you took out a patrol as well, Wolfwatcher," Poolstar agreed, perking up upon hearing Briarstem. She offered an affectionate purr to her daughter, tail swaying. "Good morning, Briarstem. Care to come hunting with me?" She glanced around for Lichenpaw and relaxed when she spotted her.

Dappleshine licked her paw and rasped it over her ear, peering out of the warrior's den at the group of cats. "We can see if he needs us," she finally mewed, rising to her paws.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:56 pm
Echowing nodded. "I was going to suggest a group activity for later, if that's all right. I want to test how well Aurapaw is working as a team member, not just as an individual."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:28 pm
Erminepaw darted to Wolfwatcher. "I could patrol with you! I don't want to sit on my paws while my Clanmates work." she mewed, her voice set in determination.

Mapleglow rose from her nest, stretching her limbs. She padded out of the nursery, angry at out vulnerable she felt as her belly swayed.
Feather
Feather

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:25 am
"That's a good idea. Perhaps we could gather up the apprentices later for it." Poolstar purred and looked to Erminepaw as she ran up. "Well good morning to you too, Erminepaw. Glad to see you're excited to help." 

Risingscorch padded carefully up to his mate, offering a soft purr. He felt bad knowing she disliked being so vulnerable. "They'll be here soon enough and you can hunt again," he mewed, ears twitching backwards.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 am
"I know," Mapleglow sighed, flicking her tail in irritation, "I don't want to just sit around in the meantime."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:09 pm
Wolfwatcher nodded, but frowned a little bit as he looked down at his apprentice. "Maybe not today, Erminepaw.. We don't know how much damage was done out there, but it could be dangerous. Plus, don't you want to be doing something other than walking around all morning? We can go out for training later, I promise." He turned back to his leader, smiling lightly. "I'll take Mottledsting, Glowingstride, and Coldcall."
picunicu
picunicu

Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:00 pm
"Of course," Briarstem answered, trying to stifle a yawn. "I'm always willing to help." She tried her best to sound upstanding and dutiful, but the tiredness practically etched on her face resulted in her falling somewhat short of her intentions.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:55 pm
Erminepaw's face fell. "I can stay back... I guess..." she mewed, her voice strained and wavering.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:00 pm
Lupinfrost's ear flicked. "You'll be able to go out later, Erminepaw. For now, the younger apprentices are staying in camp until we can guarantee it's safe and you won't get squashed by an avalanche." He licked his daughter's cheek.

Hailfeather awoke to the sounds of chatting in the camp, realising from the light dappling through the leaves that he was probably late waking up. He shook his pelt out, padding a little sheepishly into the clearing.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm
Erminepaw flattened her ears in embarrassment. "Fine," she grumbled, "What should I do then?"
Feather
Feather

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:25 pm
Poolstar chuckled lightly and shook her head. "I'll take Hailfeather, Fennelclaw, and Briarstem with me to the Mountain Forest."
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:37 am
Ooc: Eep I'm back
Also Jack where is Wolfwatcher's patrol going?

Coldcall shuffled forwards, in awe. He crouched down, looking at his new kin. "Congratulations, Frostflower," he murmured. He leaned forward to nuzzle his sister's forehead affectionately. "I'm so proud of you!"

Flickerlight smiled at Coldcall's awe matching his own. Content, he sighed and closed his eyes.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:27 pm
Fennelclaw rose creakily from his nest and padded out of his den, stretching in the sharp sunlight of dawn.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:24 am
Crisppaw saw Fennelclaw awake. She trotted over to her mentor. "Good morning! Can I go with you on that patrol?" She didn't realize that Fennelclaw had just woke up, but she had been up since the first noises of camp.

Phoenixkit woke up at her mother's belly. She blinked away the sleep, looking around. What happened? she thought, searching her mind for answers. It all came crashing back. The noises, the quake, the fear. Suddenly Phoenixkit's mouth was dry. She laid her head back down, feigning sleep to hide her returning terror.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:44 am
Wolfwatcher nodded towards Poolstar. "I'll take them to Lower Forest; See if we can find anything there... Speaking of prey, it's been quite quiet this morning. I hope the bird are just sleeping," he mumbled that last part under his breath.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:31 pm
Fennelclaw let out an irritated grumble. "Ask Poolstar, she's organizing the patrol," the grumpy tom muttered.
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:32 am
"Er... sorry, I'll go ask her," Crisppaw mewed, realizing that Fennelclaw had just woke. Embarrassed, she found Poolstar. "Hey Poolstar, can I go on your patrol with Fennelclaw?"

Stormlotus woke up, the place next to him cold. Glowingstride must have gotten up by now. He stretched and stood, walking into the camp. Spotting another cat later to rise, Hailfeather, he padded over. "Good morning," he said. "Last night was crazy, wasn't it?"

Coldcall heard his name called for patrol. "Oh... I have to go on patrol, but I'll be back!" He reluctantly turned away from his sister and made his way over to Wolfwatcher.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:32 am
Wolfwatcher smiled at Coldcall as the tom approached. "Sorry from taking you away from the nursery; thought you might need a bit of time to relax a bit."
Feather
Feather

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:38 am
Frostflower purred and waved her brother off, resting her head on her paws so she might get some more sleep. 

Poolstar blinked at the sight of Crisppaw, purring. "You may. We're going hunting in the Mountain Forest," she mewed, waving her tail to beckon her patrol to follow her. Wolfwatcher's worry was similar to her own. With how many expecting queens they had... She shook her head, reassuring herself that it would be fine. 

Mottledsting blinked and padded over to Wolfwatcher, sitting beside the deputy. "The Lower Forest, right?" He questioned, rather happy that his sister was on the patrol too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum