WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

runaway - My runaway loners  Empty My runaway loners

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:12 pm
runaway - My runaway loners  Tumblr_mg4jiff0Yw1qjev1to1_500
Name: Cobrakit, Cobrapaw,  Cobra
Clan: Formerly Fireclan

Type: Loner or kittypet

Looks: In picture above
Personality: Cobra is a cheerful, joyful cat. He's always happy with a large smile on his face. The young tom is also very friendly and loyal to Artemis, the leader. (See below) .  Cobra is probably the most anxious and scared of his small group, but can also be happy and fun at the same time. He can get quit noisy and annoying at times, which Arrow (see below) senses he has A.D.H.D.

History: Cobra grew up as a normal kit in Fireclan, until as a newly made apprentice he got into a secret group of cats who planned to escape the clans. Cobra had a brother named Jaggedclaw, who then became known as Jagger instead. Cobra agreed in this plan, not because he was evil, but because he never believed in Soulclan. He always wanted to be a medicine cat, so he helped out in the medicine cat den as a kit. He was rejected as an med. cat apprentice, but he still knew things about herbs. His father was a loner, and friends with Artemis so he wanted to take on what his father had started. Since Cobra loved his father the most, he did it for him. 
Family:

Mother: Celestialflight (deceased from sunclan versus moonclan war.)
Father: Chesterpelt (or) Chester (deceased from a disease)
Brother: Jagger (or) Jaggedclaw
Sister: Speckleswoop
(either deceased without explanation or ran away)
Mate: None
Crush: None yet
Kits: None

Skills:

Stamina-3/10
Hunting-8/10
Fighting-6.4/10
Swimming-4.5/10

Climbing-2/10
MemorySkills-7/10
Herb Skills- 7.6/10
Scent6/10
Hearing5/10

runaway - My runaway loners  Lily10
Name: Jaggedkit, Jaggedpaw, Jaggedclaw, Jagger

Clan: Formerly from Fireclan

Type: Loner or Kittypet

Looks: In picture. (Has a scar down along his right cheek and right ear is partly ripped off)

Personality: Jagger isn't as mean as he looks, but he is very tough. The tom is known as one of the bravest cats of the small group. Jagger is protective over Cobra, since that's his only family that's left.Jagger is also very fierce when it comes to battles. Although he is quit dumb with some things, he is smarter when he's caught in any kind of battle. The young tom is also very caring for the group, he treats them each with respect and kindness, as if they were his family as well.

History: Jagger, as a kit was the bravest of them all. He would always be known as the lion kitten throughout the clan. Once apprentice, Jagger started to get serious in battle, angry over his dead family, he fought fiercely in training and battles. He hated jokes about dying cats in the apprentices den and would often be over protective with his younger brother, Cobra. He joined the group since he didn't like clan life, fighting over pieces of land and one squirrel that someone caught an inch away from the border line. He also joined in with his brother's opinion as well.

Family:
Mother: Celestialflight (deceased from battle)
Father: Chestertail (deceased from disease)
Sister: Speckleswoop (either deceased without explanation or ran away)
Mate: None
Crush: None
Kits: None

Skills:
Stamina: 3/10
Fighting: 9/10
Hunting: 6/10
Swimming: 2/10
Climbing: 7/10
Herb Skills: 1/10
Memory Skills: 8.5/10

runaway - My runaway loners  8df70c5801f389f0b3f2ce59b6969cf6

Name: Arrow

Clan: None, never was

Looks: Arrow is a brown tabby wit hblack stripes. He has amber-ish yellow eyes, with a tint of brown. Arrow also has white on his muzzle, going down onto his belly. His back paws and right front paw are white on the feet and his left front leg is white up to the elbow. Arrow also has a stubby tail, kind of like Berrynose from the books.  His short tail is black.

Personality: Arrow is a very grumpy cat. He's always snappy and is overly-annoyed by Cobra, since Cobras always marvelling how tremendous Arrow is. Arrow is also respectful to cats close to his age, younger ones he just flicks them off his mind. He also does NOT like kits, except he had some of his own. The only way you can find kindness in his rock-cold soul is through Artemis and Honor.

History: Arrow grew up as a small excited kitten as a kittypet. Soon enough the twolegs forgot about him and dumped him out as they moved away. As he wailed for help, Artemis came and found him, she was a bit younger then him, they were both apprentice aged. She talked to him and brang him to where she lived, in a alley with her father. Her mother had apparently left as a kittypet. So, Arrow grew up with Artemis and Wasp, her father. Soon he died when they were older and could take care of themselves. Arrow found out about the clans and fell in love with honor when she was in Waterclan. They soon had kits, who they gave to a friend in Fireclan to take care of. Honor joined them after she admitted her secrets to the clan and left to live with Artemis and Arrow.

Family:
Mother: Pastel (Kittypet now)
Father: Scorch
Mate: Honor
Crush:Honor
Kits: Onyxpaw, Perilpaw and Turtlepaw

Skills:
Hunting7/10
Fighting8/10
Swimming3/10
Herb Skills1/10
Memory Skills2.5/10
Climbing5/10

Rper, Cinder

runaway - My runaway loners  Latest?cb=20150803005945
Name: Honorkit, Honorpaw, Honorheart, Honor

Clan: Formerly in Waterclan

Looks: honor is a pure white she-cat with a sleek pelt for swimming. She is a very beautiful cat with with yellow eyes. Honor is a short cat, but has strong legs. Her paws are smaller then usual and he tail is short, not short like a stumpy tail. Honor also has a ear halfly bit off and a scar on her neck given from a furious fox.

Personality:Honor is a very smart she-cat. She is also tricky, using her stamina in battles to overcome her enemies. Honor also is a bit snappy at time, but can be kind to some cats that are respectful to her. She is very loyal to her leader, Artemis and is kind with a warm smile towards her mate, Arrow.

History: Honor grew up in Waterclan. As a kit she was very shy, once apprentice she began to open up to other cats and made lots of new friends. Honor hated battling and training to fight, sometimes she made excuses for them. The only thing she enjoyed was swimming and hunting was okay. When she became a warrior , Honor was one of the smartest cats in the clan. She soon met Arrow, a loner, while out hunting. Honor let him go, since he didn't know about the borders, but Honor came back, interested about the handsome tom. She soon visited him while her clanmates weren't looking at night, when silverpelt was out. Soon enough, Honor fell in love with him and they became mates. They had three kits, Perilpaw, Turtlepaw and Onyxpaw whom she gave to a old friend in Waterclan that she trusted. In shame of having a mate and kits with a loner and keeping the secret, Honor ran away one night to where Arrow showed her where he lived and joined them.

Family:
Mother: Snowflight
Father: Adderdust

Skills:
Fighting4/10
Hunting7/10
Stamina9/10
Swimming8/10
Climbing5/10
HerbSkills2/10
MemorySkills1/10
Scent7/10
Hearing6/10

Rper, Cinder

runaway - My runaway loners  Green-eyed-cat-wallpaper
Name: Artemis

Clan: None, she has her own group of loners.

Looks: Artemis is a dusty gray she-cat with piercing green eyes that leave a menacing gaze. Artemis is a tall, long legged she-cat with long whiskers and a shorter tail. Her hindlegs and tail tip are a darker grey color. She has a long scar down her nose, chest and ear. Artemis is a short-haired cat with sharp claws and long ears.

Personality: Artemis is a mysterious cat. She has many secrets kept in her as well. Arrow  only knows a few. Artemis is mostly a serious cat, but is a kind-hearted and wise leader to her group. Artemis also is very powerful, she has a strongly built body and can be very tough when it comes to defending her group which she calls her family. She is also very challenging with other cats outside of her group.

History: Artemis was a small kit when her mother left her, leaving her with her father. Her mother went to live as a kittypet again, like she was before, taking Artemis's sister with her. She couldn't stand the loner life and left Artemis and her mate alone. Artemis's father was a tough cat, but also kind-hearted. He always looked after Artemis and trained her. As a small cat, probably the age of a young apprentice, she was aloud to go roaming into the forest. She found Arrow, near a twoleg nest that was very close to the forest. He told her about what happened and she brought him back to her father so he could join them. By the time they got back, her father was dead. A rogue cat had came in and killed him now stealing some pey they caught. Instantly Artemis leapted at him, killing the rogue with the help of Arrow. They lived together as siblings until Arrow brang home Honor, who she welcomed into the group. Soon enough Jagger joined them, bringing along his younger brother, Cobra.

Family:
Mother: Felicity
Father: Gale
Sister: Mints
Brother: Arrow

Skills:
Hunting7.5/10
Fighting9/10
Stamina8/10
Running5/10
Swimming2/10
HerbSkills3/10
MemorySkills3/10
Scent5/10
Hearing5/10
Climbing1/10

Last edited by Artemis on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

runaway - My runaway loners  Empty Re: My runaway loners

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:14 am
Any up for adoption? Smile
Anonymous

Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:49 am
^^ Yes, Jagger, Honor and maybe Arrow are for adoption. (They all live together in a group and Artemis is the leader or in charge Smile )
Anonymous

Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:32 am
*Bump* Im done with the audition now. Sorry about Double-posting. Dx
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:21 am
Can I have Honor?
Anonymous

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:27 am
Well, Cinder asked to adopt Arrow and Honor, but you could ask Cinder to RP her?
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:35 am
Kay
Littlefern
Littlefern
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:06 pm
audition accepted

Any cats that are unadopted should be posted in cat announcements.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum