WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Twolegplace: The Fringes Empty Twolegplace: The Fringes

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:38 pm
The Twolegplace is loud and bustling but around the edges the dens are more spaced out, with room for trees and even the occasional wooded area. Here you can stop and hunt, maybe even spend a night if need be.

This area remains untouched by the tsunami, but watch out for cracks in the ground and eyes from the trees.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Twolegplace: The Fringes Empty Re: Twolegplace: The Fringes

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:43 pm
Stagstar padded cautiously along the muddied earth, alert for any dangers that could befall the group he led.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:07 pm
Glidefeather clamped his jaws shut around another yawn, glad to be out of the burning sunlight and under the cover of some trees. He glanced back as the group followed, hesitating, until Finchstar pushed through the brush and shook his fur out.
"Cats are hungry," he stated to Stagstar, sneering slightly before looking around for the other leaders. "We should rest here."
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:13 pm
Poolstar glanced around, pelt prickling with unease. The cats holding kits looked tired, and everyone did seem hungry. "At least for a bit so we can hunt. We all need to eat," she meowed and looked to the other pair of leaders. "But it can't be for too long, we have to keep moving. We don't know if something else will hit."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:15 pm
"If we're going to rest we should make sure the woods aren't infested with rats or foxes first," Stagstar grumbled, a nervous edge in his voice. He hated the way the trees crowded his surroundings, casting shadows and obscuring his vision.

Tanglepath bushed up, ready to defend Finchstar against the BrightClan leader.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:18 pm
Finchstar's ear flicked. "Take a patrol, then," he mewed curtly. "Choose some cats and hunt while you're at it. Poolstar, we should find a spot for the queens to rest."

Sharkstar pushed through to the clearing, nudging Swanpaw gently as she stumbled. "Come on," he mewed. The she-cat didn't acknowledge him, padding to Driftpaw and sitting stubbornly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Stagstar snorted, stubby tail flicking. "I'm going to scout ahead to make sure everything's safe," he announced, "Warriors, you're welcome to come with me. Everyone else, stay here and help make camp."

Marshfeather trotted after the BrightClan leader, eager to distract himself from everything that had happened.

Martenstrike elected to stay at Littledawn's side, clearing out a patch of brush big enough for a few cats to shelter under.
Feather
Feather

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:33 pm
Poolstar tilted her head and tried to keep from bristling. "Finchstar, you're not in charge of all the clans. Giving an order to another leader won't end well," she mewed and flicked her tail, going over to help some of the queens with a gentle purr. 

Driftpaw leaned tiredly against his sister. "I want to be back in my nest," he uttered, tone thick with grief. 

Littledawn looked gratefully to Martenstrike and settled beside him, Havenkit being gently sat by her belly. The tom nuzzled into his mother's fur with a yawn. 

Nightbrook gestured to Flickerlight, jutting her head toward where the queens were gathering. Moonkit was fast asleep in her jaws, his tiny body curled up partially.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:59 pm
Martenstrike nervously scooted out of the makeshift den, heat rushing to his face. "I'll, uh, go see if the other queens need anything." he stammered.

Flamepaw sniffed at an old log, jumping back in surprise when a toad sprang from its hollow and falling into the leaf debris of the forest floor.

Snailnose pushed ivy away from a thick tree trunk, revealing a burrow of some sort nestled at its roots. The strong scent of badger hit her nostrils. "We might have a problem," she called, voice worn with exhaustion.
Feather
Feather

Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:09 pm
Poolstar lifted her head and walked over to the queen, parting her jaws to speak when she was hit with the scent. Her blood ran cold. "That could definitely be a problem," she agreed, flattening her ears. "We might have to keep moving," she mewed, paws worrying at the ground. 

Willowpaw snorted and laughed at the sight of Flamepaw, padding over to peer down at him. "Having fun down there?"
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:44 am
Rosefeather trudged along the other cats until they stopped. By now, her paws felt as if they were going to fall off, and there was a piece of grit embedded under a claw. The new deputy absentmindedly listened to the leaders bicker, not quite sure what was going on, then was pulled out of her near-thoughtless standing by Snailnose's voice. She instantly rushed over to the queen and Poolstar, also smelling the offensive scent. "We could send some of the strongest cats to fight it off," Rosefeather suggested.

Flickerlight followed Nightbrook to the other queens. He felt as if he was about to collapse, but the two tiny, newborn kits in his jaws didn't allow him. He placed Flurrykit and Iriskit gently on the ground. "They haven't eaten in a while," he croaked. Clearing his throat of the mucus that had gathered, Flickerlight continued. "Do you know of any queen that can spare milk?" His face was tight with the tension of stress. The last time his beautiful kits had fed was when his mate was still alive, before the disasters even had begun.

As the moving cats gradually stopped, Larchmask laid down with a huff. His old bones ached, stabbing pains shooting through his joints. "Ah," he winced. "Dustmask, how are you holding up?" Larchmask asked, turning his head blearily to look at his friend.
Feather
Feather

Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:27 am
"We're all tired, and our numbers are small enough. It might not be worth the risk of losing more warriors," Poolstar mewed to the new deputy, tone gentle as she tried to explain. There were little ears around, and she didn't want to frighten the kits. "I'll talk to the other leaders about this. Until I come back, stay away from here, and be on the lookout. Risingscorch!" She called the tom, who perked his head up quickly despite his exhaustion. "Stay with the queens until I return." A nod from the tabby was all the answer she needed before turning and trotting after Finchstar.

Nightbrook flattened her ears and set Moonkit down at Flickerlight's paws. "Didn't Mapleglow and Snailnose both say they were willing to nurse them?" She questioned, glancing towards the queens in question.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm
Mapleglow padded towards Flickerlight. "I'd be willing to nurse them," she mewed gently.

"There's probably more than one of them in there," Snailnose mewed, "Badgers tend to live in groups."

"Time of my life," Flamepaw grumbled, shaking the moss and dead leaves from his fur.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:19 am
Floralight gently placed the kit in her jaws next to Snailnose before blearily laying down. Her jaw ached.

Cedarpaw perked at the sight of his brother rolling around on the forest floor. Snorting, he bounded up towards him, tail curling in amusement. "Oh dear! Look! A vicious frog. Whatever is Flamepaw going to do?" He snarked, pawing his littermate's shoulder.

Dustmask sighed, nodding his head. He was too exhausted to speak, having not gotten a good sleep the night before. He nuzzled up to the elder, deciding to push himself to create conversation. "You were friends with my father, right?" He mumbled, heart clenching.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:10 pm
Sharkstar's ears pricked at the discomfort he could sense coming from some cats, padding over to Poolstar. "What's wrong?"
Feather
Feather

Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:36 pm
Poolstar glanced up, ears flat with worry. "Snailnose found what appears to be, and smells like a badger den. We're already low on numbers, so I don't think we should try to drive them out, but we can't stay here if we don't," she meowed quietly to the other leader, tail twitching. 

Willowpaw shook her head in amusement and brushed some moss from Flamepaw's back with her tail. "It would've startled me too," she admitted to the brothers, shrugging casually.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:03 am
Rosefeather nodded. While she wanted to go off and face the badger, she understood that it would be too big a risk. Cats could die, or be too injured to travel. And so close to the Twolegplace would be far too dangerous to stay for more than a day or two. For a fleeting moment, the Rosefeather wanted to go off on her own. But she quickly shut it down. She was deputy now; recklessness had to be abandoned. "I understand," she murmured, watching as Poolstar left. The new deputy wanted to do something. Maybe set up a rotating watch? Like they did every night at camp, but watching over all the clans.

Larchmask nodded slowly, giving Dustmask a gentle lick on the ear. "I was," he rasped. "He was a good cat." Fallenash was a good tom, a senior warrior that all could look up to. The elder had made sure to speak to him often, as some may not for his stoic personality seeming unapproachable. Larchmask had always wanted to make cats feel loved and welcome. But now, his heart ached with grief for Fallenash. So many cats were stolen from them in the earthquakes and avalanches. It was almost unbearable for his old heart to take.

Upon Mapleglow's offer, Flickerlight felt a wave of relief. His kits wouldn't go hungry again. He set the two kits down and leaned forwards to give the queen a grateful lick on the shoulder. "Thank you so much," He mewed, eyes brimming with gratitude. While he wasn't able to care for his beautiful kits in this way, Flickerlight swore to protect them in every other way possible.

Basilpaw stumbled to a stop, his fur brushing Sootpaw's. His paws ached with exhaustion and his muscles cramped. Each step sent a jolt of pain up his legs, especially hitting the tightness in his right hind leg. He nuzzled his brother's cheek. "Are you okay?" He mewed, voice cracking. A lot had happened with barely enough time for Basilpaw to adjust. Losing his family, his friends, his home. But he was grateful for Tulipsnow teaching him herbs along the way, before he got too tired, that is.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:28 am
Sharkstar's tail flicked in concern. "We need to eat, it's not fair to tell everyone we have to move immediately. Set someone to keep watch, maybe?" he suggested, squashing the nerves bubbling in his stomach. You're a leader now too, you can speak your own opinion.

Sootpaw nodded, sighing as he sat and yawned widely. "I'm fine. Just...need a bit of a break, maybe."

Tulipsnow, satisfied that the apprentices had settled, padded over to the WaterClan medicine cats and dipped her head in greeting. "How are you faring?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:47 pm
"See? At least someone's on my side here," Flamepaw snorted, picking the bits of leaf debris out of his pelt.

"It's no problem," Mapleglow purred, "I could never let kits go hungry when there was something I could do about it."

Hawksky settled to rest at the base of a tree, the stinging in his lungs returning. He could still taste the dust from when the gorge had collapsed on him.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:26 pm
Sunshadow jumped at the sound of Tulipsnow's voice, before turning around and grinning apologetically. His fur was matted down with sweat and dirt. "I'm super tired," he huffed, slouching. "I had to drag Peachpaw half the way here." The joke was half-hearted as he tried to relax, but the pulsing pain in his jaw kept him from letting his eyes slip closed.

Cedarpaw grunted half-heartedly, squinting at the pair. "Whatever, you guys are no fun," he huffed, leaning back on his haunches. He cracked open an eye at the she-cat, ears flattening ever so slightly. "I keep forgetting who you are, sorry. I keep forgetting your name isn't 'Flamepaw's girlfriend'," he snickered.

Dustmask cricked a smile. "He was almost as old as you, ya old coot," he mumbled. "I remember when you used to tell me and my sisters stories when we were kits and when you were still a warrior."
Feather
Feather

Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:46 pm
Poolstar nodded. "Good idea," she purred and padded off, looking over the group of cats. "Scorchthicket," the deputy lifted his head and padded over to the FrostClan leader where she quietly informed him of the situation. He nodded, and nodded again when she asked him to stand guard. With a relieved sigh, the leader turned and moved to help build a makeshift nursery.

"It wasn't you who carried her, Sunshadow," Autumnsky chuckled, shaking her head. "Timberblaze helped her walk, but she mainly carried herself." The faded tabby glanced to Peachpaw and offered a proud purr before looking back to Tulipsnow. "I'm just thankful both my apprentices made it."

Willowpaw's ears burned with embarrassment as they flattened to her head. Her amber eyes narrowed. "It's Willowpaw, and I'm not his girlfriend," she snipped and turned tail to return to Fallowpaw and Emberpaw.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Tulipsnow dipped her head. "I'm not so sure," she teased, but cleared her throat. "We need to scout and find some herbs. I'm sure I scented some ragwort and daisy leaf as we were walking, but I didn't want to stop."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:32 pm
Flamepaw watched her go, then turned to Cedarpaw with a scowl. "Thanks a lot," he grumbled.

Fallowpaw bounded over to Willowpaw. "I found a cool mushroom!" she announced cheerfully.

Snailnose caught herself searching the cats for Perchcloud and cursed herself, rising to her paws and padding to where the other queens had set themselves up.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:20 pm
Nectarbreeze walked over to where the queens were staying. She spotted Snailnose and her two kits. "Is there anything I can do to help you with them?" She asked, gently. "I can get you some water or watch after them if you need to stretch or something." The she-cat suggested, looking for a way to be helpful. She would have liked to hunt, but that isn't what she was being expected to do right now. Instead, she sought to help others out during this resting period.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:35 pm
"I'm okay," she sighed, "I just need rest."

Tanglepath approached the other medicine cats. "Since we're near twolegplace we could raid their gardens for herbs," he pointed out.
Feather
Feather

Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:49 pm
Autumnsky nodded her agreement, glancing up to Tanglepath as he approached. "We could, but it might be a bit treacherous to go with the apprentices." She looked to Sunshadow and Peachpaw briefly. "Should us three go alone?" 

Willowpaw tilted her head and chuckled. "Don't touch it. We don't know if it's safe." She glanced back toward Flamepaw and let out a little sigh before looking back to her sister.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:44 pm
"If you're up for it," Tanglepath mewed, stretching. 

Fallowpaw bounded towards the red toadstool growing out of the soft earth next to a fallen log.
Metzi
Metzi

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:55 am
Basilpaw nodded. "Me too, Sootpaw," he sighed. He gave his brother a few licks on the ear. "We should get some sleep." Basilpaw felt almost as if he was in a dream. His head felt light and almost airy, disconnected from his mind. Everything was distant. It was probably the shock of losing everything he had known, but it was faint yet intense. He thought that sleep would help.

Larchmask huffed. "Who are you calling old coot?" He growled playfully, cuffing Dustmask gently on the ear. But the motion hurt a bit, so the elder put his paw back down with a slight wince. "Yeah. You kits would look up at me, wide-eyed. You loved my stories. All true, by the way," he purred, "Even the one about how I killed two adders by making them bite each other." The brightness between the two cats make the aches and pains lessen in the old cat's body. It was a good feeling.

Flickerlight dipped his head. "It means a lot," he meowed, voice breaking. He let out a shaky breath. "SoulClan, I miss her." Pain welled up in the tom's chest, grief for his mate, his friends, his home. Everything felt as if it was tumbling down on him like the avalanche on the camp. He nodded the two kits as his paws. They resembled Frostflower so closely...

Rosefeather looked around, hoping to find Sharkstar. He was probably feeling as confused and helpless as she was, both in new positions. Spotting the brown tabby pattern of her new leader, she picked her way through the mingling cats. "Do I need to do anything?" She asked. Wait, or was she supposed to do things herself? Ah, it was so new to her!

Quartzshine trudged to a stop, near the front of the group. His legs ached from the long journey, but his work wasn't over. He had to find the other medicine cats. Being the sole medicine cat of FrostClan, he had to do something. He saw the group of some of the remaining medicine cats and padded swiftly but stiffly over, pricking his ears to hear what they were talking about.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter
Location : Somewhere in Texas... I'm kind of lost... Mom? Can you come pick me up?

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:58 am
Nectarbreeze nodded and backed away, looking around for any cat that might use a helping paw with anything. They were working on.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:39 am
Tulipsnow frowned a little. "There were no herbs growing in the DuskClan Twolegplace. Only strong flowers."

Sootpaw looked around. "I want to do something," he mewed. "We're supposed to be helping to look after our Clan, what's the point in just sitting around sleeping?"

Sharkstar purred gently at Rosefeather's flustered words. "You can hunt, if you like. I know Stagstar went out with a patrol, but we need as much as we can get."
Feather
Feather

Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:03 pm
"It might be different here," Autumnsky mewed in response to Tulipsnow, looking up when Quartzshine approached. She nodded in greeting, gesturing with her tail for him to join them. 

Willowpaw paused and looked closely at the toadstool, tail curling in her curiosity. "Best not to touch it is what I'm going to assume," she meowed back to Fallowpaw, standing up straight again. She chanced another glance toward Flamepaw, only to shake her head and dismiss the thought of going back over.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:23 am
Cedarpaw reeled slightly at Willowpaw's sudden mood swing, before grimacing again at Flamepaw's anger. "What? What did I do?! I asked for her name, she didn't have to be so sensitive about it. Girls, I swear," he grumbled. He glanced one more time towards his brother, guilt bubbling in the pit of his stomach. He pushed it down. "Sorry."

Sunshadow's eyes widened. "Wait! I wanna come! I'm not a kitten anymore, I can handle myself, I promise. I was joking about being super tired..."

Dustmask smiled gently. "What about my favourite one? The one where when you and dad killed a fox on his first day as a warrior? That one was fun, too."
Feather
Feather

Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:55 pm
"Sunshadow, there might be some cats suffering from exhaustion, or thorns in their paws." Autumnsky rose to her paws and pressed her nose to the tom's ear. "Stay here and tend to them with Peachpaw. We'll be back soon." She looked to Tanglepath and Tulipsnow. "Shall we?"

Driftpaw looked tiredly to Swanpaw. "Should we try and go hunting? Not that I really learned how to hunt on land back home," he mumbled, ears flattening.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 am
Larchmask grinned. That had happened, but the elder was the one who had done most of the killing. He chuckled warmly and laid down on the ground to rest his aching joints. "Ah, yes. Your father and I were quite the team, you see. Would you like me to remind you?" The old tom purred, looking up at Dustmask.

Rosefeather nodded quickly. "Okay... Hunting... Oh, Sharkstar, you made this look so easy when you were deputy! Should I gather some cats?" She asked, looking slightly overwhelmed. It would take some getting used to, especially in this startling time.

Quartzshine joined the gathered medicine cats and stood beside Autumnsky. Many cats, especially the senior warriors, would definitely be sore and scraped. Especially since there were few herbs at the Mooncave. He looked up at Sunshadow. "Mind if I help you two?"

Basilpaw sighed. He wanted to help his clan so very much, but exhaustion would only hurt him and Sootpaw. What use would they be if they had to be carried to wherever they were heading? "We need rest," he urged. "C'mon, Sootpaw. I can tell you're tired too. And I think a hunting patrol went out already."

Brindlestripe nuzzled Hawkstep's ear gently. "We can rest now," she murmured. Her belly, while not very swollen with kits yet, had sapped her strength. She let her tail droop.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum