Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Birdsong's Justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birdsong's Justice

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:20 pm

"Birdsong, are you sure you want to do this?" Cloudstar mewed anxiously behind her. The large tree loomed above her. Birdsong flexed her claws, filled with determination.
"That's the raccoon that killed Moorpaw, Cloudstar, don't you want it dead?" Birdsong retorted. 
A few weak twigs fell from the tree under the large animal's weight. 
That raccoon had bothering them since they'd arrive. At first, it had stolen prey. Then, it took its place in that tree, attacking any cats that came too close. Birdsong closed her eyes for a moment, fury coursing through her veins.
"Of course but, vengeance isn't worth risking your life over." Cloudstar pleaded, her beautiful eyes shining with tears. "I don't want to loose anyone else I care about."
Birdsong turned, bumping heads with her affectionately. "I'll be alright." she mewed reassuringly, "I'll knock that thing out of the tree, then you can finish it off. I'll be back down before you know it."
With that, Birdsong turned back to the tree. She sprang onto a low-branch, clambered up onto it, and began climbing.
---
"I found him on a patrol." Birdsong explained. The tiny, grey kit lay in the grass on the floor, mewling pathetically. "He was in a weird little make-shift nest on the moor crying. I think whoever was caring for him must have been away for a while, he seemed pretty sad."
Cloudstar examined the little kit curiously. 
"He doesn't seem to have another Clan's scent on him, must be a rogue's. Poor little guy, looks like he's only a half-moon or so old." she mewed sympathetically.
The kit looked up with wide blue eyes, recognizing a gentle tone in her voice. He got up shakily, the padded over to rest again Cloudstar's leg.
"Momma, I'm hungry." he complained. 
Birdsong let out a purr of laughter. "I think he likes you."
Cloudstar looked vaguely terrified, giving her an "I have no idea how to deal with a kit help" look. "We'll get you some milk." Cloudstar mewed, "We have plenty of queens who can do that."
"What's your name little guy?" Birdsong mewed gently.
The kit turned to her, looking confused.
"No name then?" Cloudstar muttered, "Maybe his mom never got around to it."
"Guess I'll be the one to get around to it!" she interrupted, grinning. "How does Moorkit sound?"
Cloudstar gave her a considering look that clearly said "Did you just adopt this kit for us?"
"I like that!" the little kit squeaked.
---
Her claws gripped the final branch. The raccoon stared at her, chattering and squeaking angrily. Birdsong snarled, her fangs glistening, as she crept forward towards it. The birds around, which were usually constantly filling the air with their obnoxious chatters, were strangely silent. The raccoon tensed, fear lighting its wide, brown eyes. Suddenly, it sprang forward, knocking into her. Birdsong let out a yowl of fury and her head hit the trunk. The raccoon was getting away.
“Not again, you don’t!” she shrieked, diving into the raccoon. It let out a terrified howl as they both went tumbling onto a lower branch. Birds around them scattered, creating a whirlwind of shrieking and fathers. Her head rang and her vision seemed to waver like water. The raccoon was stumbling to its feet as well, trying to get away. Raccoons were smarter than she had previously thought. It normally would have jumped to the ground and been met by five or six squalling cats. But it knew that, after the last time she was here, this had to be a trap. Its only way out was to to climb higher, and the only way to do that would be to get past her. She met the fleeing animal midair, then felt sharp claws rake her back. She grit her teeth and gripped harder, the sensation of falling becoming increasingly panicking. Twigs ripped at her fur and branches smashed against her back. As she smashed through another layer of branches and heard panicked yowling.
“Birdsong!”

She hit the ground.

---

The cats around her swarmed the raccoon. The masked creature was buried under a writhing, furious mass of warriors. Cloudstar stared, frozen in shock, then raced to Birdsong. The silvery tabby was sprawled on the grass underneath the tree. Her pelt was badly torn and a thin trickle of blood was falling from her nose and mouth. Cloudstar stood over her, her world falling apart. Suddenly, Birdsong’s chest rose. Cloudstar sighed in relief. She’s alive.
“Cloudstar! We did it! We killed the raccoon!” Rabbitheart called from behind her. “C-Cloudstar? What’s wrong?”
“We need a medicine cat.” Cloudstar muttered, forcing the choked words out of her throat.
The chubby grey warrior padded up to look. 
“Oh dear, I’ll go get Badgerpaw!” he yowled, then darted off towards camp. 
Cloudstar pressed her nose into Birdsong’s pelt, feeling the she-cat’s heartbeat. She was vaguely aware of the rest of the patrol watching her, but she didn’t care. She just wanted to do something to make sure Birdsong lived. She just wanted her to be okay.
---

A paw tapped on her shoulder. Rabbitheart stood behind her with Badgerpaw, the burly medicine cat apprentice. Cloudstar moved slightly to the side, her tail still twined with Birdsong. Badgerpaw looked over her.
“Looks like most of the damage is internal, not much I can do.” he stated sadly.
“Should we move her? Maybe Deerspring will have something.” Rabbitheart asked. 
“We could try…” Badgerpaw mewed, sounding unsure.
“Cloudstar, could you help me move her?” Badgerpaw asked.
Cloudstar nodded, her eyes still focused on Birdsong’s face. The rest of the bleeding had stopped, but blood still trickled out of her mouth. She knew that was a bad sign from the other injuries she’d seen cats have. Badgerpaw gently lifted Birdsong and placed her partially on Cloudstar. The warm weight of the she-cat pressed against her pelt. Badgerpaw helped on the other side. Together, they carried the noble queen home.
---

Moorpaw was only a rabbit-length behind her. 
“Come on, speed up!” Birdsong called, the grass under her paws seeming to boost her forward. The little grey apprentice was finally level with her when he stopped, panting. Birdsong turned herself around and jogged back to him. 
“What are you doing? You were so close to beating me!” she mewed. 
“I’m….tired…” he panted, “Can...we hunt...instead?”
“Fine.” Birdsong sighed, which received a cheer from her kit. “But you should really save this for when you’re with your mentor-”
“Blah blah blah.” Moorpaw called mockingly, sniffing around for prey. “Ooh! That tree over there has a rabbit or something.”
Considering the amount of birds chirping in that particular tree, Birdsong was pretty sure he was messing with her, until she saw a brown shape move at the base of the tree. 
“Okay, you stay over here, I’ll go on the other side, you can chase it towards me!” Moorpaw mewed enthusiastically. He dashed over to a patch of long grass nearby to get ready. Birdsong raced forward, frightening the rabbit towards him. Moorpaw jumped out at it, but a grey shape hurtled itself into his way and grabbed the rabbit.
“It’s the raccoon!” Birdsong yowled, “Run!”
Moorpaw didn’t hear her, or didn’t seem to care. He whapped the burly, masked creature on the face.
“Give me my rabbit back!” he snarled.
The raccoon dropped the rabbit and charged into him, gripping his throat tightly. His shriek sounded over the field, followed by silence. Birdsong pelted forward. The raccoon grabbed the rabbit and clambered back up the tree. Moorpaw lay in a bloody heap on the ground, twitching vainly.
“Moorpaw! Moorpaw, are you okay?” Birdsong yowled, shaking him. He gasped, staring at her with bloodshot eyes, then shuddered and went completely still.
---

“Birdsong, please, wake up….”

But she couldn’t, the world was too far. Moorpaw was only a rabbit-hop from her. She was so close. No, she couldn’t leave Cloudstar alone. Not yet. Not without saying goodbye.

---

Cloudstar had her head pressed into Birdsong’s pelt. Birdsong opened one lazy eye.

“Hey…” she muttered, her tongue rasping over the black and white she-cat’s ear. Cloudstar turned to her and gave a choked sob.

“You’re awake!” she whispered.

“Yeah, yeah.” Birdsong muttered, then coughed. A few specks of blood flew from her throat. Yikes, that coon got me good.

“So, how are you?” Birdsong muttered casually. Cloudstar’s claws were dug into the earth. Birdsong sighed, “I’m gonna die, aren’t I?”
“Don’t say that! Deerspring said she couldn’t do anything to help...b-but that doesn’t mean you can’t recover on your own!” Cloudstar snapped. She looked like she was trying to conjure up any possibility for how this could have a happy ending. Like this was an elder’s tale. But sometimes, the valiant warrior doesn’t make it to the end.

“I love you, I...I really don’t say that enough.” Birdsong coughed. More flecks of blood flew from her throat.

“It’s alright, you can just say it more.” Cloudstar reassured her.

“Not from SoulClan I can’t!” she purred.

“You’re not going to die!” Cloudstar insisted.

“Oh Cloudstar…” Birdsong rasped, putting her paw on her shoulder, the world around her fading into a bright, silver star.

“It’s too late for that.”

---

“Cloudstar, it’s been two days. Please, you have to come back to camp.”

Cloudstar stared at the messy ground beneath her paws. She’d insisted on burying Birdsong herself, and sat at the grave ever since. Hunger and thirst were clawing her to bits, but she refused to leave. She turned her head silently toward Rabbitheart, who stood with pleading eyes a few paces away.

“It’s chaos in there! Foxfoot is trying to keep everything under control, but everyone keeps asking when you’ll chose a second deputy!” he mewed frantically, “We need you!”

Cloudstar stared at him for a moment, then turned back to Birdsong’s grave.

She’s gone. She’s gone, she’s gone, she’s gone…….

“Cloudstar…” he pleaded.

“Leave me here,” she growled.

Rabbitheart dropped a vole at her side.
“At least eat this.” he mewed solemnly, “Come back on your own time.”

---

The mooncave glimmered in midnight’s light. She hadn’t been here since she and the other leaders had first gotten their lives. She padded wearily to the clouded stone and rested against it, the jagged edges poking at her side. She forced herself to sleep.

---

The stars seemed so close she could touch them and the forest felt like it was breathing. She had forgotten how beautiful it was here.

“Mom?”

Cloudstar turned and saw Moorpaw, an unnaturally silvery rabbit at his paws.

“What are you doing here? I though you still had three lives left!” he mewed, looking moderately distressed.

“I’m not dead, just dreaming.” Cloudstar mewed, trying to keep herself calm.

“Bu-you have to get back to CloudClan! Everything’s crazy there! These old cats here keep talking about it, it’s freaking me out!” he squealed.

Cloudstar stared in frozen shock for a moment.

“Mom, I missed you but- you have to go help your Clan. I have Birdsong to take care of me, I’m alright here, they need you there!”

“But it’s so hard...how can I go back? What’s left for me to go back to?” she sighed.

Suddenly, a familiar, melodic voice cut in.

“Are you kidding me?” Birdsong yowled, padding briskly towards her, “You have cats waiting for you there, and you’re letting them down because I’m not there to walk you through it? By all of silverpelt, get over yourself.”

“Thanks.” Cloudstar muttered, trying to hide the joy rising in her.

“Don’t give me any of that! Get your lazy tail back to camp!” Birdsong growled.

“That’s fair.” she sniffed.

---

“Cloudstar?” a voice called in the distance. Cloudstar looked up, a gentle breeze drifting over her. She spotted the reddish-brown pelt of Foxfoot rushing out towards her.

“Thank SoulClan! We thought you’d died.” he sighed.

“I’m fine.” she insisted, padding into camp.

Cats crowded around her, asking tons of questions, but she ignored them and leaped onto the Smoothrock.

“Let all cats old enough to climb the outlook gather beneath the Smoothrock for a Clan meeting!”

The Clan gathered, muttering tensely.

“As you all know, our former deputy, Birdsong, died four days ago. Therefore, I say these words before SoulClan, so that he spirit may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of CloudClan is Rabbitheart,”

The young warrior looked up, surprised.

“Serve our Clan well.”

---

Two season cycles had passed. Cloudstar lay atop the cliff, looking out at her territory, Rabbitheart at her side.

“Clan really adopted “Bird’s Song Trees’ as the name quickly.” Rabbitheart joked. Cloudstar let out a snort of laughter, followed by a rasping cough.

“That cough not going away, huh?”

“Saw Badgerpelt about it yesterday. It’s greencough.”

“Aren’t you on your last life now?”
“Yeah, but I don’t really mind. I’m old! My time’s long overdue.”
“I, I don’t know if I’ll be able to lead.”

“Are you joking? You’ll make a fine leader! Rabbitstar of CloudClan, with his brave deputies, Spottedsky and Featherpelt.”

“Thanks, it means a lot.”
The two looked back out. Cloudstar’s vision was starting to go blurry.

“Could you do me a favor?”
“What?”

“Bury me by the Bird Song Trees.”
“Why?”
“Seems like a nice place to be.”
---

The sky was under her paws, the stars around her made it look like the Mooncave, except so much better.

“Mom!”

She was hit full force with the apprentice’s weight.

“You’re here! You’re here! I haven’t seen you in so long!”
“I missed you too, buddy.”
The shimmering pelts of her fallen friends and family were around her. One stood outside the rest.

“Birdsong…”
“Hey hare-brain, it’s been a while.” she mewed, her voice filled with emotion.

“I missed you.” Cloudstar sobbed, bumping heads with her. Her pelt seemed to contain all the warmth in the world.

“I missed you too.” she muttered.

Cloudstar looked up, Birdsong at one side and Moorpaw at the other.

“Well, what are we waiting for, let’s get going!” she yowled cheerily.
She left the moor behind and walked into the stars.

Last edited by Leopardspots on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 7 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinheart, Martenstrike, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Raccoon

update ur signature...........slime man
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Birdsong's Justice

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:05 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:23 am

Aaaawwwww

Cynderfeather, Queen of the Medicine Cats.

Duskclan: Cynderfeather ~ Rowanwhisker ~ Poppyfall ~ Dapplepaw
Fireclan: Duskshine ~ Fawnwish ~ Sootpaw
Waterclan: Brackenpaw ~ Mistpaw
Brightclan: Starwinter ~ Rowanpaw ~ Swanpaw ~ Poolpaw
Frostclan:
 Winterstorm ~ Berrysplash

(All to be remade besides Cynderfeather once I'm not to lazy to look up auditions)
Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Part 2 is up and CYNDER WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON?!?

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather(app Carppaw), Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardspots, Willowpaw(Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(____)
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidewind, Crabpaw(Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(Crimsonfang)
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong (app: Badgerpaw)

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 pm

I made her come on just to read this huehuehue 

Also YOURE SO MEAN AAAH

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:56 pm

PART 3 IS UP

I EXCELL IN PAIN

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:58 pm

You are actually SO MEAN

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:04 pm

*the urge to cry intensifies and fills you with determination
Leo.... I dislike you right now.... D:

Frostclan:

(All to be remade besides Cynderfeather once I'm not to lazy to look up auditions)
Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:04 pm

I'M SORRY I PROMISE THE ENDING IS SEMI-HAPPY

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 pm

ITS ALREADY SO SAD THOUGH

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metzi on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:10 am

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

99% of people think all pitbulls are mean, killer dogs. If you are the 1% that would stand up for them, copy this into your signature.

Cats

Waiting:

Fireclan: Brindlestripe, Doespring, Emberkit

Duskclan: Vixenfang

Waterclan:

Brightclan:

Frostclan:

Rogues: Chaos

It is against the rules to advertise a site that is not an affiliate. 
It'll never happen again, promise!
Metzi
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:18 pm

IT'S DONE

I FINISHED PART 4

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:28 pm

YOU....YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY LEOPARD

Kitties:
Out of Clan
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cynderfeather on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:39 pm

..... Excuse me while i go drown in Sans and Frisk fluff to try and feel better. (Willow I've become obsessed, help)

Frostclan:

Cynderfeather
Forum Medicine Cat
Forum Medicine Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelflyXD on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:22 am

reads the saddest part when suddenly my foot when CRAMP
AngelflyXD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:54 am

AOKJGTNRIGZXKLDF,;ZLGKMOJTIGZPDFK;LS
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT FREAKIN' SAD LEO

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamepaw, Adderpaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:50 am

I'm apparently good with emotions then

How else can I use this power

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top