Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

♡Sky's Storybook♡ |All Credit=Skybreeze|

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Book in the Navigation System is your favorite?

14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
14% 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

♡Sky's Storybook♡ |All Credit=Skybreeze|

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm

You have been staying at your grandparents house for a while and discovered a old house down the road, with interest you decide to check it out.As you enter the house, it smells old and scuttles of small footsteps, being mice are heard often as well as cobwebs being everywhere in sight.  Packing your backpack was a smart thing to do, but it being quit heavy, you set it down inside the old house and take out your flashlight. After exploring the house, you end up finding some hidden room with stairs, as you climb up it feels stuffy and you take a moment to stop and breathe, but after sitting down for a while, you look back up and a door stands tall there.Excited, you run up the steps and brush off a few cobwebs, a sign with letters is on the door, but most of the metal is work off and hard to make out. You place your hand on the old rotted handle on the door and push, it creaks open. As you enter the room, your eyes widen and shafts of sunlight peer through the cracked windows. Once you have finally looked around the large room, you start walking around the bookshelves, hundreds and hundreds of books line the walls, going up high and down low. You spot a tall ladder with wheels on the bottom and slide your hands down it's wood, it's a bit rusty, but still works. You finally pick out a book and wipe off the dust from it's old matted cover. As you begin to open the book, the pages are blank and with curiosity you check a few more books, all the same way. Suddenly, you hear footsteps from the stairs approaching and you quickly place back the book. You frantically search for a place to hide in, but before you knew it, the door slowly opens. A tall figure dressed in a black cloak comes in, you try to look at it's face, but the hood covers it mostly. It starts mumbling something and then the cloak suddenly falls off. Underneath was a cat on a tall pogostick, it hopped off and took in a deep breath, it looked almost as if it was about to speak... and it did..
"WELCOME TO SKY'S STORIES! YES I'M VERY SORRY IF I SCARED YOU, BUT YAAAA.
AS YOU CAN SEE THE BOOKS ARE ALL BLANK, THAT'S BECAUSE SHE HASN'T WROTE ANYTHING YET. HAHA. WELP, SHE'S STARTING TO DO ONE TODAY, SO YOU CAN SIT ON THAT OLD BEAN BAG AND WATCH UNTIL IT'S FINISHED. THEN YOU CAN REEEAAAD IT.
OH DON'T FORGET, SHE'LL LET YOU READ SOME OF IT EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT DOOOONE.
WELP, WHAT ARE YA' WAITING FOR? GET YO SELF COMFY GURL. "

Hello everyone! Welcome to Sky's or Arty's Storybook!
I will be posting here some stories I made up, but first listen to this stuffs, OK? It's very important to read!

• Don't COPY or STEAL if you do my kitty will hit you with it's pogo-stick. >:3
  • DON'T CRITICIZE MY STORIES OR I'LL BLAST YOU INTO SPACE!
  • ummmm, uhhhhh. I think that's it nyehehehehe

ENJOY

- Navigation System -
Hope's Everlasting
The White Wolf
Shadows In Light
Desertclan's Prophecy
Elementals
A Torn Mind & Struck Blind
King of the Storm
The Ferox Infurmum
Breaking the Code

Last edited by Skybreeze on Fri May 12, 2017 2:37 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: ♡Sky's Storybook♡ |All Credit=Skybreeze|

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:10 pm

Hope's Everlasting
this story is all my idea and my cousins
also, this is for my site about it as well. x3

Hope's Everlasting- Book One:
[size=16][size=18]The Adventure Begins
[/size][/size]
Prologue:

Prologue
Darkness took over the sky as terror's first strike was about to happen.
Ayana held her ears down as the wind howled through her fur, causing shivers to run through her. She couldn't stop know. She couldn't give up. "For you, my children." She whispered, peering at her sack which hid her four small pups. She let out a wary sigh and picked it up again, once more she clamped her jaws down and squeezed her eyes shut. A spell was cast forward from her claws, she scraped the toughly made stone path and portal opened in front of her. She opened her eyes and raised a paw to enter it, but refused to and shook her head. Quickly, she set down the sack of pups and placed her paw on the first one, "My eldest, you will shine brightly, like the sun and spread your wisdom and warmth throughout many." Her voice whispered, a strike of bright light entered the small pup. She grew weaker, and set her paw on the next. "You must be strong, like the night, but sweet like a star. " She woofed gently, a breeze of white, seeming to sparkle entered her. As she finished the next one about the moon she turned to the pure white one. "And, you my dear will be beautiful  like the ice and thoughtful." She muttered. As she looked at all four pups, she, herself was wary and weak now. Satisfied that they would be safe and healthy, she started to place them into her sack, but a  dark form of a wolf, shadow-like appeared. Ayana gasped in fear and her tail went between her legs, but she refused to back down to him. "You will not take my pups." She said sternly. The shadow began to take more detail into the wolf form, it's eyes red and shining. "YOURS? These are mine as much as yours!" He roared with anger. Before Ayana could do anything, a shadow of dark magic entered the black pup. Ayana gasped and reached for the sack, trying to make it threw the portal, but one more dark wisp of magic entered the golden one. 
As she ran to the portal, her paws slipped and the sack flew into the portal. Ayana cried out in fear as the portal shut without her. Unable to use her powers since most of it was passed on to her daughters, she gave in as darkness overwhelmed her.

Chapter 1:

Chapter One-The Basics of Training
Star yawned drowsily as warm breezes passed by. 
It was spring and their first day of training. I can't wait how to learn to fly! She thought excitedly, although her expression was trying not to show it. Her sisters, Scarlett, Field and Sky followed in a trail behind her and Flame, her brother. "Are we almost there?" Star groaned, looking down at her paws, I wonder what it's like to be a bug. Probably scary having earthquakes every hour and being squashed all the time. 
"Hey, watch it!" 
Star jerked her head up with a flinch as she noticed she had bumped into flame "Sorry.." She muttered, rolling her eyes.
"Alright. This is where we'll be training. How exciting!" 
Scorcha exclaimed, her white and black spotted wings spreading out.
Star looked around and payed attention for once. Ahh's and Ooh's cam from the group of foxes. 
" Its wonderful!" Sky said, her eyes shut as she listened to the bird's songs.
Scorcha nodded gleefully, "Well I'm glad you all like it. Shall we begin?" She said, landing onto a branch of a small apple tree.
Almost all the foxes nodded all at once excitedly.
"Star and Field, since your two are the eldest, you may start with these flowers here."
Two large flowers were set and ready in front of the group, bees buzzed around them wildly, but were soon scared away from Field's and Star's approach.
"Now, concentrate, you don't want anything going wrong, use your powers to eliminate the flowers in some sort of way." She ordered, watching from the branch.
Star and Field both nodded and turned their heads to the flowers.
Star quickly shriveled up the flower by using her shadows, swirling around it's stem first and upwards.
Field watched her sister easily accomplish it and she quickly turned back to concentrate.
Letting out a deep breath, she placed her paw on top of the flower, freezing it with cold and harsh ice.
"Very good! Star, I love the way you started with the stem and went upwards so it would be easier to ki-get rid of the flower, and Field, your ice was excellent. " She commented, her orange eyes twinkling with pride.
Field smiled with joy and padded back to her spot with Star along side her.
As Star's other three siblings did their parts, Flame with fire, Scarlett with water and Sky with nature, Scorcha had let them take a break while she went to a close by market.
"Now, behave yourselves and stay put." She had said, but, of course the fox's minds were full of mischief.
Sky frolicked in the fields and then stopped for a moment. "Hey, I've got a great idea..."
A few moments later, the foxes were playing and running about with giggles.
Sky was it, so she needed to run away from them, whoever caught her was it next.
But of course, she took it to the next level...
A sound like vibrating came out of Sky's gem as she concentrated, suddenly, a burst of green light had came out and wrapped around her, once she was out of the light cocoon-like thing, she was a bird, a robin.
The others stared in awe.
"Y-you weren't supposed to do that! Were gonna get in trouble now!" Star yelled furiously, now since Star was born first, before Field, even they were in the same litter, felt responsible for all her sibling's actions.
"Hey, C'mon, your supposed to catch me not yell at me!" She responded, completely ignoring her.
Flame smiled and concentrated, the same thing happening to him except his light was red and he turned into a cardinal. "Wooh!"
Scarlett couldn't help but smile, which she hated. Quickly, before Star could say anything her dark blue light came over her and out she came as a blue jay.
Field was coming out her light, light blue and shifted into a dove.
Star narrowed her eyes and glared at them, then directly at Field. "Really?!"
Field giggled, "What? If they can do it, why can't I?" She flapped her wings continuously.
"Come on, Star we know you want to do it!"
"Yea, C'mon!"
"It's really fun..."
"Star, don't be such a goody-two-shoes!"
Star smiled, sighed and did the same, her colour was purple and she turned into a raven.
"Oh well, but only for a b-"
Before she could say anything, a dissapointed sigh came from behind the five. Scorcha's eyes were narrowed and quite irritated. In here talons was a basket filled with food from the market she just returned from. "I expected more from you each, especially  you Star." She said, shaking her head to herself. "Now, turn back." Scorcha added in. Each of them quickly shifted back into their original forms, all looking guilty, especially Star. "Honestly, I thought I could trust you for a mi-" Scorcha was cut off by a loud screech in the sky. A group of eagles were flying above and circling the group of small foxes. "Look out! Hurry we need to go!" Scorcha ordered as the foxes started following there trail in the field back to the portal. One eagle dove in, but Scorcha soon blocked it with her talons, scratching it's face. Another two swooped in, grabbing hold of Sky, but soon knocked off by Scarlett and Flame while Star and Field defended themselves from another two. Scorcha let out a screech and flew in, knocking over the two eagles that were cornering Star and Field. The other two had already flown away, which seemed younger then the rest of the eagles. Scorcha panted, "Quick, in the portal, now." She said as she closed her eyes and clawed her talons through the earth's dirt. A portal appeared, waiting for the group to get through, but soon shut as rain started to pour down on them. "What in the name of..?!" Scorcha groaned, looking up. Could it be, is that eagle controlling the clouds upon us? She thought, but before she could create another portal, lightning and wind struck down on the group, blowing Scorcha and the foxe's in opposite directions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star gasped as she plummeted into a icy cold river with a strong current. She managed to swim her way up before being swallowed back down by a wave, then once again her head bobbed up. "Field?! Flame! Sky...Scarlett?!" She yelled out, hoping they were near by. Atlast she could make out shapes in the distance, Sky and Scarlett on land safely through the mist of the river. Flame suddenly bobbed his head up nearby Star and swam over. "Sky is building a log raft with her powers! Just....hold....on..a bit...longer!" He managed to make out, swallowing large amounts of water. Finally a raft was pushed over to them and Star and Flame were helped up. Sky, Scarlett and Field were sitting upon it, drenched from the pouring rain. "What do we do now!?" Star yelled across the raging winds and lightning bolts. Field stared at Star, as well as the others. "Maybe we should get some rest!" Sky responded, angling her ears to a part of the raft with a roof and walls, although it seemed as though they would need to squish together. Star nodded and rushed into the shelter, the others joined her and soon enough she drifted to sleep, the warmth and comfort from her siblings making her sleepy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
Chapter Two-Ocean Trouble
Star woke up to the sound of splashes of waves hitting against the raft.
Jerking her head up as she remembered the day before, she nudged her siblings awake. Field groaned and blinked open her one eye, quickly sitting up as she too remembered where they were. "Um, Field, Star, guys." A voice came from ahead on the raft, "I think you might want to see where exactly we are.." The voice added in, apparently being Scarlett after they heard her frustrated growl. Star shared a glance with Field and headed out. She paused in shock and surprise as she stared at the endless blue sheet of water ahead of them. Everywhere she turned, she saw water, once she thought she saw mountains, but it ended up being just clouds. "H-how will we survive out here?!" Sky yelped from behind, clearly afraid of the ocean. Scarlett rolled her eyes, "It's no big deal, honestly. I could easily get fish for food, Flame can cook the water so it can be clean. Pretty simple, huh? I was up early planning it all out." Scarlett explained, shrugging it off. Sky groaned and flopped out the shelter, Flame and Field dragging themselves out as well. "Ugh, well some of us don't know how to swim, you big bee brained weirdo." Sky remarked in a sassy tone. Star crept over to the edge of the log-made raft and watched the water lap at the edges as her two sisters argued. "I'm not a bee brain, your a weirdo! Who's afraid to swim? You! Your just a scaredy-cat!" Scarlett snapped back, narrowing her eyes.
"Oh ya? Your afraid to even climb a tree! Hmph!"
"Well your a minnow-brain!"
"And your a beetle-brain!"
Flame groaned loudly, "Will you two quit it already? Some of us are trying to enjoy some peace here!" He scolded, frowning. Scarlett gave one last cold glance at Sky before turning around, but once she did, Sky began making faces at her. Field stepped in front of Sky and gave a look, before Sky backed down and left to the shelter to hide from the "scary" water. Scarlett turned around and gave a sigh of relief, "Now that she's gone..." She started, her tone edgy, "I can show you something I was practising early at dawn." She said much more calmly then before. Star got up from watching the water and turned around, staring at Scarlett and waiting for her to do something. Scarlett smiled and closed her eyes, concentrating on something. Suddenly her gem let out the dark blue light that surrounded her, and once Scarlett came out, she was a dolphin on the raft. Field and Flame smiled in amusement and awe. Star gasped, "How did you do that? Your supposed to wait a while until you earn your next shift, but you haven't had to wait at all!" She exclaimed, surprised. Scarlett  laughed and rolled over into the water, sending a splash of salty liquid onto the three. She popped her head above the surface of the ocean and sprayed water out her hole on the top of her. "I'll be back, gonna get some fish!" She exclaimed, waving her fin at  the trio. "Be safe!" Star called worriedly. Scarlett rolled her eyes in response and dove back under. Star sighed and sat down. "I wander how long we'll be stuck here." Flame said, clearly uneasy about living with water. "We'll make it to land...sooner or later. The ocean isn't endless." Star responded. I hope we do make it to land... She thought.
Sky let out a mumble of annoyance and broke the silence between the other three on board. "What a show-off, Hmph, a dolphin? Why not a shark for some defense, or maybe a fish, she could be used as some stupid bate. "  "Hey that's enough, Scarlett's helping us get food, you don't have to be so rude." Field retorted.  A fin popped up from the ocean, all four of the foxes turned and smiled, except for sky. "Hey Scarlett, did you find some fish?" Flame yelled over, grinning with a grumbling stomach. The fin swam closer and closer, no response though. Flame frowned, "Geez why isn't she talking, I thought she wasn't that sensitive." He mumbled. Sky grunted, "probably one of her stupid tricks." "What are you talking bout? I m over here, with the fish. Yoo-hoo!" Scarlett shouted, swimming towards them with a seaweed sack filled with sea-food. Sky widened her eyes, "Then who's that?" She asked, shivering. Scarlett frowned, "Uh, maybe it's help? Hey, can you help us?!" She shouted as she shifted back into her fox form on the raft. Suddenly a shower of ocean water bursted out, and a giant, sharp-toothed and scarred shark was bumping their raft. All four of the foxes screamed in horror. Star shut her mouth in shock and steadied herself with her claws on the logs that made the raft. The terrifying shark rocked the boat, hoping to bump one of the foxes off to earn them for supper. "What do we do?" Sky shouted, shivering and her voice coming out like a squeak. "What we have been training for!" Star shouted in response, confidently she stood straight and looked at the shark sternly. The four others looked at her in confusion. "We battle it, dummies!" Star said after a while of no responses. They all groaned in hopelessness and uncertainty. Scarlett took a deep breath behind star and ker-plopped into the water. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SHE DOING?! IS SHE CRAZY?!!??!"  Sky shrieked, searching the water for her sister. The shark let out a tremendous roar that could be heard from above water. Scarlett popped her head out and grinned, "Take that you REAL minnow-brain!" She laughed in confidence. The shark burst out of the water, twice more angry then he was before. It managed to snatch the raft with it's jaws, ripping a part off. Sky shrieked in horror as she hopped away from the now shark food logs she was just standing on. Field growled and speared the shark with her ice while Scarlett sent a hurtling wave at it. Flame perked his ears and hopped up to his feet, "Scarlett, use the torpedo!!" He shouted over with a wink. Scarlett laughed while the others looked at flame in confusion. The water began to create a whirl, soon enough a strong whirl pool taking in the shark. "Time to flush that poop down the toilet!" She announced, the shark struggling to swim away but eventually pulled down into the ocean depths. Sky shrieked again seeing the whirl pool, "We'll be sucked in too!! We're going to die!!!" She wailed ,miserably. Scarlett face palmed herself and closed off the whirl pool, "Hey, you forgot I control the water?!" She laughed, both glad the shark was gone and because of Sky's horrified expression. The rest of them laughed along now that the shark was gone. "That was close. But we should eat something, I'm STARVING!" Flame groaned dramatically. Scarlett brand out the fish she caught, creating a prey pile in the middle of the raft for all to pick from.

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3 - Frenemies

It had been a week or so since the first day out on sea. Who knows how long they had been gone actually, in fact, who knows if anyone was even searching for them. And well, now things weren't going all well. Meaning, a huge storm was ruining their lives.

Thunder boomed across the skies, the lightning striking every few seconds and causing the loudest, most scariest storm the group ever knew. What was even worse is that the waves seemed to want to swallow them up, but Scarlett was seeming to keep them away from their raft. Everyone was drenched and shouting to each other. That is, before two shadows appeared in the sky and water.
"Hey! What's going up there?" Sky shouted across the howling winds and raging rain. Star squinted her eyes, trying to see whatever her sister was talking about, but everything looked  the same; dark, rolling clouds. "I don't see anything!" She shouted back in reply, shaking her head. However, Star finally noticed once the lightning lit up the sky for about five seconds. There she saw a figure that resembled a bird with large wings and a glowing necklace. It glowed yellow, and seemed to be coming closer, and closer, and-
"WATCH OUT!!!"
The bird landed onto the raft with a thump, her wing a bit crooked. Suddenly, a bright yellow light engulfed the eagle and formed into a soaking wet cheetah, about the fox's ages. "Who are you?" Star questioned, stepping towards her as the rest of the group hid behind her. The cheetah let out a moan and coughed what seemed like she would never stop, "I'm Spark." She managed to rasp out, then smiled mischievously, "And that's Venom." At the mention of the new name, the group turned around to see a menacing crocodile at the edge of the raft. It's teeth were bared and it's small black beaded eyes stared at them. It's brown gem shifted the crocodile into a jaguar. "What? Did my smile not work? I've been practicing that for days," He laughed, flicking his tail and moving along the raft while the group inched away from him. His claws clicked as he padded to Spark who was now sitting up with her paw lifted. "Fly-dung! How bad is it, Spark?"
"Eh, i'm fine. Just got struck by a little lightning bolt before I shut it up."
"Where's Breeze?"
"Huh? I thought she was with you?"
"No. I lost her when I was in eagle form, we both had to fly into the ocean."
"Sh-she's probably fine."
Flame tilted his head and pointed his paw at Spark, "W-wait, you mean to say you were struck by lightning and it was nothing?" He questioned in disbelief. The cheetah only nodded back, her face twisted up as if she was about to laugh any second soon. Star glanced up at the skies, "Hey guys, looks like the storm is clearing up. It's weird though; just like that, right when they joined us on the raft..." She pointed out, and sure enough the sun was shining once more and the waters were only small waves. The rain and wind was no more except for a couple breezes. Star turned to the two strangers and stared at their necklaces containing glowing gems, just like hers. "Alright, now that we can hear each other," She started, stepping forward, "Who are you?"
Spark blinked at her in confusion and then burst out laughing. Star only stared in annoyance and took a deep breath, "Hey, this isn't some joke. This our raft after all."
Venom gave a sharp glance at Spark which shut her up, and then stared at Star closely, "We're the eagles that attacked you. Or were ordered to." Star gaped her mouth open and glanced back the others, who were as struck as her. "Well, then your our enemies!" She growled, her teeth bared now. Spark shrugged, "More like frenemies, but whatever. I and Breeze made that heck of storm. It was awesome."
"But we didn't mean to, those eagles, they took us in when we were young and trained us. We shifted into eagles too so we'd be disguised. They only knew about our powers and ordered Breeze and Spark to create the storm, which basically injured them both," The jaguar explained,his face solemn with what happened. Star nodded, "Okay, fine, but how do we know you guys aren't planning on murdering us in our sleep?" Spark craned her neck forward and laughed again, "Does it look like I can do that? Plus we can't get away with anything on this tiny raft." Field stepped in, "Maybe we should get some rest, it's been a wild day." She pointed out before a yawn escaped her mouth. Star nodded in agreement,and while everyone went into the shelter to sleep, Star lay awake at night, staring outside of it at the two siblings and listening...or eavesdropping.
"Do you think Breeze made it?"
"Yea, she's probably okay. Breeze can control wind, of course she's fine."
"I hope so."
"Yea, me too. A-and we need to find Trilly."
"Yea. I hope he's safe too. Well, goodnight sis."
"Goodnight, you beetle-brain."

Chapter 4:

Chapter 4 - Ship-Wrecked
Star blinked her eyes open to the soft breeze, carrying along the scent of the ocean. She flopped over to lay on her other side and stretched her legs, enjoying the warm sand. Warm Sand...Sand?! star quickly leaped to her paws and glanced around wildly. The raft was broken into wood pieces. Most of her panic died down as she noticed everyone was there, however Spark and Venom were no where to be found. "They're gone!" She exclaimed, waking up the group. She heard the noice of grumbling and stirring, and Field was soon up as well. "This isn't good," The white fox pointed out, staring up at the island. Tall jungle trees towered above them. Millions of different insects and smaller birds were creating different sounds. Star shook her head, "At least we're on land now though. Maybe those two went off into the jungle already?" She guessed before giving a reassured smile to her sister. However, Flame, who was now awake, was seeming to be more excited then anyone else was. "Land! Oh, sweet, land!" He exclaimed, rolling in the sand.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Mon May 29, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 14 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:52 am

(Updated) Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:16 am

The White Wolf
Story made by ME
Characters based off dogs in real life, some are made up

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1- The Runaway Wolf

A creak from the gate opened as a human unlocked it,
carefully it quickly shut the gate's door and turned around. It had two black gloves on and a sort of green uniform on. A mop of black hair was atop it's head and his skin colour was darker.
"Well hello, my beautiful. Hungry aren't ya?"  He asked with a slight chuckle. He set down a bucket with the strong smell of meat coming from it.
The wolf blinked it's brown eyes at the human and flicked it's ear, unimpressed.
The human let out a whistle and started clicking his tongue, "Come on, it's your food! Come get it!"
The meat was being wiggled in the air with his hand, but seemed to not urge the wolf to come.
The white wolf let out a grunt and turned the other way from it's laying position, giving her back to the human.
The human groaned impatiently, seeming to be irritated by the wolf's actions and kicked a small rock frustratedly.
"Hey! Need some help?"
The darker skinned man spun around quickly, frightened, but calmed himself down. "Oh. Um-well, I don't know, sure?" He said, shrugging his shoulders. Am I even aloud to let her in? He thought, but she had already opened the gate and walked in with a smile.
Her cheeks were rosy and her hair was a gold colour with her eyes blue as the morning sky. "Hi, my names' Emmerson, but people call me Emma instead." She said smiling, her hand went out, wanting to shake his.
He nodded, awkwardly smiling back, "Oh, nice to meet you. Um-my names Jaquan, people call me.. Jaquan.." He said, shaking her hand politely.
Emma laughed and let out a breath of relief. First Impressions matter most, maybe he could help me here.
"I see you need to feed the wolf." She said , glancing at the small white one. "I think I could help with that."
Jaquan nodded and handed her the meat with a twisted up face. How will she feed it when she doesn't know anything about feeding wo-
She set the meat down and took a few steps back and made a barking-like noise. The small white wolf perked it's ears and got up. Eyeing the meat and then the farther off humans, it got up and darted over. As it neared them, it slowed down as it got closer and sniffed the meat, still watching them.
It quickly grabbed it firmly in it's jaws and raced back to where she was resting.
"Wow, thanks." Jaquan nodded towards Emma thankful.
"Yep, no problem, Jaqu." She said as she rummaged through he pocket of her pants.
"I'm Jaquan, not Jaqu.." He respond, raising his eyebrows. 
"Pff, I made Jaqu a nickname." She said, handing him a slip of folded up paper.
"What's this?"
"Zoo papers, need to know which wolf cage I work in."
"Hmph, ok, lemme see..."
"Welp, turns out your with me...yay.." He said, trying to sound excited even thought he wasn't.
Emma glanced at where the wolf lay-or was laying.
"T-the wolf... where'd it go?!" She said, looking around and starting to panick.
Jaqu dropped the papers and ran around the cage, searching for the young wolf.
It was no where.
"Oh no, oh no, oh no, this is not good..." He whispered to himself.
Emma gulped, "T-the door, I left it open..."
But before they could do anything about it, they heard screams from people visiting the number one zoo in America, and now, it would be the number one failure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nishi ran as fast as she could, not looking back and not daring to stop in her tracks.
She needed to get out of this horrid place and now every attention of a human was seeking her.
Would she be safe? Would she make it to the wild or would she fail and be brought back, only to be secured there?
Nishi didn't know where she was heading, but she was heading west, where the three close stars hung, that's where she was going. Her name meant west, her mother had given it when she was a pup in the wild.
"Nishi! Head to the west! Remember the three stars!" Her mother had told her before she was killed by the long sticks the human held.
Nishi had thrown herself at them, only to be stricken with a sleep dart and finding herself in the cage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The streets smelled of garbage and stinky things, making Nishi wrinkle her nose in disgust.
Her pads were growing tired, she had never travelled this far on her paws in her whole life. They were cracked and bleeding from the hard stone the human creatures walked on.
Nishi began thinking if this was a bad idea, if she should had stayed at the cage where she was fed, kept warm and safe in shelter.
But before she could have thought more, a snarl came from ahead of her.
Nishi had not been looking up, her head was low from tiredness and watching the ground.
As she raised her head, three large dogs stood in front of her, growling, mad,large, fanged dogs.
The one in the middle was black and brown, on the left was brown and the right was yellow.
They smelled rotten, looked terrible and had many scars.
"I'm just passing by.." Nishi stumbled with her words.
The largest in the middle laughed. "Did you hear that?!" He said, glancing at his companions.
They both laughed along in a evil-like way.
Nishi flattened her ears and cowered, her tail in between her legs. "I'm just going to leave now." She woofed, hoping they would let her go.
"Hah! I'm not letting you leave, this is my territory!" He yelled, his laugh and smile turning into a frown.
Which, Nishi didn't mind, his smile was  horrid anyway.
Nishi took in a deep breath, "I said, I'm just going to go now." She repeated, trying to find a way to go through the three large dogs. The middle one let out a snarl, his fangs bared, "Oh, really?" He snapped, circling Nishi slowly. The other two started doing the same, Nishi looked around her frantically, but no escape route was open. "Just leave me alone!" She growled, although it only made the three mean dogs laugh. The middle dog sprang in and bit her shoulder, Nishi yelped in pain and lowered down farther in fear. The other two started to come closer to her, but before they could aim for her throat, a growl came from behind them. Nishi's eyes were shut tight, but she opened them and got up, peeking over to where the growl came from. Three dogs stood in front of the other three, cruel ones. "Let her go." One of them snarled, teeth showing. The other two flattened their ears and bared their teeth as well. The leader of the meaner dogs only laughed, "Not without a fight." He responded, pouncing onto the light brown dog that had spoken first. The two rolled around, biting and pushing at each other, while the others fought each other as well. Finally the cruel dogs gave in and fled away, blood dripping from their flanks. The light brown dog raised his tail, "And never come back!" He yelled furiously. He turned around and dipped his head to Nishi, "You okay?" He asked more gently this time. Nishi nodded, her eyes wide with amazement and shock. "Thank you, I though I was a goner there." She responded, dipping her head in return. "The names Elfy by the way, this is Bone and that's Shade." He barked, Bone nodded, he was a black dog with a white patch on his chest and pointed ears, Shade smiled, she was the only girl with them, a black and brown dog with floppy ears. Elfy grinned, "It's getting late, if you want, you can sleep at our place." He woofed. Nishi hesitated for a few heartbeats, Can I trust these dogs? They did just save my life...She thought, "Yea, thanks. That would be nice." She responded, smiling in return. Elfy nodded, turning around and leading the way. Nishi caught up with him and silently padded beside him, Elfy glanced at her a couple times then let out a confused murmer to himself. "What are you? You certainly don't look like a dog, maybe your a husky?" He said, looking at Nishi, studying her. Nishi blinked, "Oh. I'm a wolf, I don't know what a husky is." She responded, saying it as it was no big deal to her. Elfy widened his eyes in amazement, "A wolf?!" He repeated in shock. Nishi nodded, feeling quite embarrassed by the awe on Elfy's face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
By the time they reached Elfy's home, it was already getting really dark, he showed her to a sheltered area inside an old unused car that had many things stashed inside it. Although it smelled rotten to Nishi, the beds were comfortable. Nishi yawned, exhausted from the day of walking, "Good night Elfy." She whispered, hearing him say it in return. Soon enough her eyes drooped closed and she drifted to sleep.

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2- Elfy's Gang

Nishi awoke to the sound of occasional woofs and clicking claws coming from paws.
Lifting up her head she noticed it was much past dawn and widened her eyes, "I overslept!" She whispered to herself in embarrassment. "Don't worry about it, kid." A voice came from behind. Nishi turned her head and sighed in relief as she noticed it was only Shade. Shade grinned, "Come on, I'll show you around camp." She barked, leaving the car and waiting for Nishi outside. Nishi got up and shook her pelt, dust and bits of dirt coming off. Yuck! I need a bath! She thought with a groan. Quickly, she scampered out the entrance and widened her eyes in amazement at the surroundings. "Wow! This is so cool!" She exclaimed. Shade nodded her head and chuckled in amusement. Their were many dogs of different breeds, mostly mixed, but they all seemed to work together and all had smiled on their faces. Shade signaled for her to follow with a jerk of her head to the side and started the tour. "This over here, is the food storage. We keep it hidden in this box so no rodents or intruders steal from us. " She explained, nodding to the delicious food inside. Nishi licked her chops and quickly thought for a moment, "How do you get the food?" She asked in amazement. Shade raised her left eyebrow in amusement, "What do you mean? You don't know about hunting?" She asked as Nishi looked at her cluelessly. "It's where we catch food and sometimes we might steal from humans." She woofed. Nishi tilted her head to one side, "Why would you steal from humans? They need food too." She remarked. Shade sighed, "Hey, it's a harsh life out here without...um...however you were fed. We've got to keep the pack well fit, otherwise we can't fight off intruders or diseases. We don't magically catch prey in our paws, plus it's pretty hard to find prey around the city." She shrugged, moving on. "Now here, is the young dog's den." She barked, pushing through a doggy door and into one of the abandoned building's, entering a room with old sofa's and torn apart pillows scattered around to make beds. A few of  the dog's were sleeping, the rest stopped whatever they were doing and stared at Nishi. Nishi shuffled her paws, beginning to feel uncomfortable. Shade grinned, "You'll be sleeping here soon when you join us." She woofed gleefully. Nishi froze and frowned, "Uh....Shade, I'm not staying here. I need to find my mother..my family, my kind." She said, feeling sorry for the eager dog's that watched her. Shade frowned and nodded to the exit, "C'mon. Elfy wanted to talk." She barked, not really as happy as before. Nishi followed, and as they entered another room Shade led to a porch of some sort where Elfy sat on a old cushion and watching down below as the pack was busy. Elfy smiled and turned around, "Nishi, how good of you to join-"
"Elfy, I can't stay. I need to leave. Now." She interrupted, holding in her breath afterwards. Elfy blinked and got up from his seat, "Look, after what I saw, you seem way too weak to even survive by yourself. I'm sure you'd like to stay." He woofed, resting his eyes on Shade who was guarding the exit. Nishi, unaware of the sudden tense situation growled at Elfy, "You can't keep me here! You'd be as horrible as those dogs that tried to take me!" She pointed out, although her tail was hidden between her legs in fear. Elfy sighed, "Very well.  You may go, but on one condition." He woofed. Nishi nodded,
"Yes?"
"I get to come with you."
"What?! Don't you have a pack to watch?"
"Yes, but I have two trustworthy betas to fill in for me."
"Why do you even want to come?"
"I want to see the world beyond this polluted city. I'd love to be in the orests and mountains, maybe even see the real pack by myself. Besides, I've been looking for an adventure to go on."
Nishi sighed and groaned, "Fine."

Chapter 3:

Chapter 3 - The Journey Continues
Nishi awoke to the light of dawn, or more like one of the younger dogs' snores. With a sudden memory of how she was leaving to travel again, and this time with Elfy with her, she jolted awake and slowly crept out the den, carefully placing her paws between outstretched legs and tails. Finally, she reached the clearing of the city camp and sat down, waiting for Shade or Elfy to appear. Instead, a black dog with a white patch on his chest arrived and nodded briefly to her. He had one missing eye, and right then she remembered who he was, "Bone! Is Elfy coming?" She questioned, wagging her tail in greeting. The floppy-eared dog nodded once again, "Yea, he's waiting outside the camp. Come on." He answered shortly, leading her to the fence with the hole in it. "Safe travels." He said as Nishi was about to exit, "Thanks! And I think that's the only time I've ever seen you smile!" She laughed before slipping through the hole and hearing a chuckle from Bone before, he too, left back to the camp. Nishi walked along the sidewalk, until she reached the end of the alleyway, opening up to the streets of the city. There, she spotted Elfy, Shade, and one other dog she didn't know from before. Elfy stood up quickly with a grin and glanced at the other dog. She was white and had quite fluffy fur, although there was a scar running down her face. She nodded, not even a grin on her face, "Hello, Nishi. Elfy just got finished explaining. I'm the healer of the pack, and I've brought herbs for you both on your journey. You'll be needing them." She woofed, placing a bundle of herbs down. Nishi noticed Elfy already had his and was chewing on a leaf. "Chew those leaves, they're for traveling specifically. They will give you strength on your trip." the white dog explained with a nod to the leaf. Nishi wrinkled her nose at the smell, but after the expectant stares from the three dogs, she gulped it down and made a face from the taste. The white, fluffy dog laughed, "And by the way, my name is Sonja." Nishi nodded, "Nice to meet you!" She wagged her tail once more, before being cut off by Shade who placed prey at her feet. "Eat up! You need breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day!" She woofed with a grin, "At leas that's what I've heard humans say." She laughed with a shrug. Elfy stretched his legs and picked up the bundle in his jaws, nodded to both Sonja and Shade and then glanced at Nishi, "Time to go! Goodbye you two, and make sure you lead the pack well while I'm gone, alright Shade?" Shade dipped her head in response with a smile, "You can count on me. I'll keep Bone as the advisor, but if by any chance you do not return, he will be appointed deputy, if that is by your wish." She replied with a satisfied nod from Elfy in return. Finally, the two set off on their journey, and most of it was basically walking along the sidewalk and running away from humans who yelled at them for no reason. At one point, they needed to cross a huge road.
"Okay, this is called the highway. It's where lots of cars-"
"You mean the metal-beasts?"
"Yea...the metal beasts... come by really, really fast. So you need to stick with me at all times, okay?"
Nishi nodded slowly, her eyes wide and her ears perked from the loud noises of the cars. She had only seen small ones at the zoo, where they drove on the large sidewalk and made noises at the humans. "Okay." She breathed, coming out in a hushed tone.
Elfy nodded to himself and tensed his muscles before leaping onto the road and causing an upcoming car to slow down, "Let's go! We've got to be quick!" He shouted towards Nishi over the sound of beeping and cars driving by. They sprinted across one side, and as they reached the middle, Nishi was already shivering from fear. Elfy noticed and sighed, "Nishi, it's okay. As long as you follow me, you won't get hurt." He reassured her before padding on to the next lane. They succesfully crossed the first, but at the second, a large metal-beast approached. Nishi froze in her tracks, staring upwards in horror. "It-it's so big..." She barked, although it came in a whisper. Elfy was already on the other side and whipped around in surprise, "NISHI!" He shouted, but she didn't hear. The metal-beast came quicker, and became larger, and louder and it seemed like Nishi was glued to the road. Right before it was about to hit her, something pushed her from behind. Nishi was rolled over to the curb as she felt jaws clamp down onto her scruff and pull her up. She blinked one eye open from being squeezed shut and noticed a golden dog staring down at her with friendly amber eyes. "W-what?" She muttered n confusion before Elfy growled at the dog, his teeth bared in warning. Nishi took her chance and stumbled over behind Elfy in fear. She finally got a good look at the dog, it was a female golden retriever, with a blue collar on and what seemed like half a leash that was ripped attached to it. "Hey, calm your fur down! I just rescued your friend's butt!" She yelped, backing up and her tail held between her legs in fear of fighting. "Who are you?" Elfy questioned suspiciously.
"I'm Goldie! The golden retriever. And I just escaped my humans."

WIP

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu May 11, 2017 2:55 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:29 pm

(Both updated)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Hope's Everlasting
Chapter 1: Updated
Chapter 2: Added, not finished

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:40 pm

Wow, cool!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Thanks ^.^
~
The White Wolf
Chapter 1:  Updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:39 am

Hope's Everlasting

Chapter 2: Updated

The White Wolf
Chapter 1: Updated
Chapter 2: Added

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:41 pm

You are a very talented writer Sky! I really enjoy reading your stories, especially "The White Wolf"  Razz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:10 am

Aw, thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:20 am

~Shadows In Light~

Important & Main characters:
Aura
Shadow
Fang
Hawk
Storm
~More will be added later~

Prologue: The Prophecy of the War
It was winter when the great battle had ended.
The four wise wolves sat at the golden pool. The tallest and most eldest, stood up on his paws. "This battle has only begun something worse." He spoke out, the other three nodded and murmured. Another wolf, quite skinny and small look up at the starry night. "The wolves of Adahrene have only torn apart this land. Even the land's name means beautiful and peaceful." She pointed out, looking back down at the others. Another wolf, with black glittering eyes let out a deep growl, seeming to
come from his throat, "They are foolish. Both sides, thinking only of themselves." He snarled, "Well," he chuckled, "This end is only just the beginning of the great battle."

Chapter 1:
Chapter one: Fallen skies
Aura snapped her eyes open, yet another nightmare had disturbed her slumber. She stumbled to her paws and whimpered as she heard thunder in the distance. Every second of the rumbling storm and flashing sparks, it would remind her of Storm, her dead sister. She had watched her die, she was only a pup as Storm suffered in the fire, screaming as she struggled to get Aura out of the woods, sacrificing herself. Aura squeezed her eyes shut, her heart beating quicker as she hoped for the wind and rain to cease from causing her these flashbacks. A few moments later, she was back asleep, too tired to stay up another second and snored away.
~
Morning rays floated through the cave's opening, touching Aura's face as if it was trying to wake her up. Aura's eyes fluttered open as she groaned and lifted herself up. "I guess it's just another day of surviving, huh?" She woofed, looking down at her necklace that held a gem in it. It was valuable to the she-wolf, always glowing when enemies or other wolves were nearby. She seemed to keep it, reminding her of her family that she lost that one night of tragedy in the fire, receiving it from her mother. Aura never knew if they died or that she just keep running until she fell to the ground from the cold, waking up to see she was here. She was always too afraid to leave the perimeters of the field, feeling as if the woods would catch fire if she stepped foot in them.
~
Aura began  to leave the den she called home, sliding down the hill and into the field. The birds sung from the birds, giving off the welcoming feeling every time she came down to hunt  from the small mountain. She perked her ears at the scent of caribou, her favorite prey and probably favorite to all wolves.wip

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu May 11, 2017 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:54 am

Shadows into light
Chapter 1: Added

The White Wolf
Chapter 2: Updated

Hope's Everlasting
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue May 09, 2017 9:25 am

*Daisy pushes Sky to keep writing Hope's Everlasting*

No seriously I love it ahh!!! <3

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Oh, wow thanks! I thought this was already burying itself into the burial grounds lol.

I actually have some more written somewhere else, so I can update it by pasting it here and writing more.

*slightly cringes at all those errors in the writing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 2:18 am

Chapter 3 of Hope's Everlasting is finished.

Last edited by Skybreeze on Thu May 11, 2017 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 11, 2017 2:58 am

Chapter 3 of The White Wolf is finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top