Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf second moon (Summer, July)
After the rainy season of newleaf, the weather has turned eerily calm, with only the occasional cloud passing over the otherwise clear sky. The land is in full fruition: Plants a healthy green, herbs common as grasses, and prey constantly underfoot. The river has begun to return to its normal size, leaving a few uncommon remnants in the once flooded land.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather(@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowstorm), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Flintbranch)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowstorm) - 6 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Mistpool), Dawnpaw(@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowstorm)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

How did YOU find this site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How did YOU find this site?

Post by Aquastar on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:34 am

I was just curious to see how all of Warriorclan's awesome members found this site. So it would be great if you could post below

I found warriorclan one day after school because at the time i loved Warrior Cats so I searched online and this is what I found. I started off with an account named Sunburst and I sucked badly so I deleted that account and made this one!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers
Aqua's Cats:

DC: Dragonmoon, Smokeheart, Graycloud, Heatherdawn,Shiningsplash
FC: Sparkfeather, Mudstreak, Heatherpaw, Foxpaw, Waspkit, Mistkit 
WC: Sandstar, Aquatail, Morningleaf, Rainwing, Rainpaw
BC: Whitefeather, Icebreeze, Glaciershard, Featherpaw, Breezepaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardpaw, Flurrykit,  Aquakit
FRC: Ivyfeather, Stormshadow, Bluetail, Starpaw, Birchpaw, Maplepaw, Hailpaw
RLK:  Rose(R), Clover(K),Phoenix(R), Emerald(R). Taylor(L), Misty(R), Gold(R), Glow(R)
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How did YOU find this site?

Post by Nightdragon on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:44 am

I found here through their sister site, Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More. Not sure why I stuck around this long since then, but I suppose I like the community. Smile
Nightdragon
Tech Support
Tech Support

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:50 am

Story time kids!

I actually found out about warriors thanks to a Sims challenge. After trying to find the clans in warriors and searching up "WarriorClan" by accident (I meant to put a space and failed) I came onto the site and joined! Razz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:23 am

I found this site through Ocean's RP site. I went to join his RP, saw that the site was pretty much dead, and somehow found a link to this one.

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedleaf on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:26 am

I was chatting on another warriors website when willows friend Ravenstar came on the chat there and asked me if I would be interested in joining his and a friend's site. I said yes and he gave me a link and I joined. I was like the 4th member to join here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDgbvi671M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lkavpbgDA - Help get this to 1 million views Very Happy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Frustrated yet?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:36 am

I can't say I found the site but I can tell you how it was created Smile

I used to be on a site called Awesomeclan, which is actually still online and looks a bit different nowadays but it's www.awesomecl4n.forumotion.com and that's where I met Oceanstorm, that weird one who comes on the site every now and again, starts Mafia, and disappears. I was there for a good few months before I decided to make my own website and as Awesomeclan died, a few of the members moved here, but not many.

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:52 am

I had a pretty interesting time getting on here and I can barely remember it. It's similar to Quake's accidental search, but when I first found it, I wasn't that into Warriors, but I did join Untold Tales after finding this site. I began reading Dawn of the Clans and eventually found myself coming back to this site.

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Grassflight, Creampaw
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Lioncry, Flamepaw, Barley, Daffodilkit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachpaw, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Poolglow, Shorekit
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Galeheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Tornadopaw, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw, Lightningkit
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Fjord, Scoop, Bellamy, Shark
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:17 am

Same mine was really hard to remember haha

PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:39 am

Actually, funny story!

So, actually I was looking up an image. (I would show you the image, but I lost it.) and, I accidentily clicked "Image site" instead of "full image" and it brought me to Shadow's name creator!

I decided to join as "Jackthe4th", and later changed my name to "JackTheReaper" near halloween.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:04 am

I got into an argument with someone on another rp site and left then forgot the name of it but remembered there was a Clan called "WaterClan" and typed that into google and found this place instead.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: Lostblaze), Spiderpaw(mentor: 
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Riptidepaw(mentor:, Crabpaw(mentor: Snowyspirit) , Mothpaw(mentor:
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard, Jingle, Angus, Dottie, Martenpaw, Percy, Raccoon
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:31 pm

When I first joined in 2015, I had just gotten into Warriors and was looking for a roleplay site, and after looking for a long time, I found this site and made an account as Leafheart. I was really clueless and sucky so I eventually left the site. Fast forward a year. I realized how much I missed the site, but I had forgotten the name of it. Eventually I did find it and made an account as Whitestorm (yay for unoriginal names haha). I changed my name to an original name later.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)
BC: Dawnpaw(M/c apprentice), Sunkit(kit)
FC: Brindlefrost(warrior)
RLK: Hellfire, Quartz
Panthermask
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:06 pm

OKAY so, I was fooling around on the web one day and I was on Scratch. I was playing this warrior cat rpg game, since I was super bored. So I thought there were more games and searched up "warriors cats rpg". So what came up was a top ten list with top warrior cat's role play sites. I was confused and interested, I never role played on a site like this before, I've been on "The New Era" a long time ago, I don't even remember how I found that lol. So I scrolled through and clicked on Warriorclan, found the place interesting and joined as Spottedface. I got inactive and then came back a year later (I think) and now I'm Skybreeze!

This is the site Warriorclan was found by me on: http://rockearswarrior.gotop100.com/index3.html
It's listed the 78th

hello

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistpool on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:05 am

Story time!

I was randomly looking around. I was bored on a Sunday. So I researched Warrior. Nothing really happened. I kept researching before finding this! I had no idea what I was doing, but I found out it was about warrior cats! I joined, first as Bella2004 but I changed my name (sigh) to Littlelily. The first peeps I ever met on this site were Daisy, Aqua, Raven and willow. I also met Leo after a while.

Beautiful signiture picture made by Rubymist!
Mistpool
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Location : Probally on Berdi island protecting the pokemon from Team Skull and Team Rocket.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrelflight on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:35 am

I was bored as crap so I was searching up " warrior cat games." And " warrior cat roleplay." I knew how to roleplay, but not very well.. ( still not very well XD.) I stumbled across this place, and joined instantly.

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakpaw , Larksong, Thrushwhisker, Blackfrost Blossomkit, Owlkit, Sorrel(Kit), Pheonixpaw,

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarki,

WaterClan: Riverpaw, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

Waiting: Fadingpaw
Sorrelflight
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:52 am

It was the day after Christmas and I got bored at 'bout 9:00 PM and I looked up Warrior cats Rp and found this site I read a few rp's and saw how good you all were so I hopped on as fast as I could.
Ravenheart
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Supercowboy12 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:33 am

huh... Let's See

I had been into warriors for well over two years, and I had been role-playing for who knows how long, I remembered an old site that I used to be on, my first warriors roleplay I ever player in, If you were wondering It was call Warrior Cats Online, At the time when I first found that I was unexplainably shy and never RP'd, so I left. When I came back to it 3-4 months later I discovered that my account had been deleted from inactivity.

Fast forward almost a year.

I'm talking to a couple friends in a skype call, and I end up remembering WCO because something he said, at the time when we were there he roleplayed there, actually where I met him. I ended up searching it up again due to Peer pressure. I found out the site was a lot smaller and started looking for alternatives.

I searched "warrior Cats Roleplays"

On the bottom of the first page, I found This site, I clicked on it.

What you may not know, I lurked around as a guest for like a week, checking out roleplays, the community. Before I finally decided to join

*Closes the Story Book

PitaPata Cat tickers

My little egg...

Supercowboy12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:46 am

I love seeing all the different ways you guys found the site it's crazy hahah

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit,
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Briarscorch, Clearpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pineapplefur on Sat May 27, 2017 1:55 pm

I was searching up warrior cat role plays, because a friend forced me to join one and it was awesome but there are only 4 people, then after going through 20 dead sights I found this place.
Pineapplefur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top