Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Newleaf (Mar/Apr/May)
Mid-afternoon (4-5pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Dragonmoon (@Aquastar), Heathermoon (@Valkyrie)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved} (@Orion)

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved} (@Panthermask)

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Baydream)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Valkyrie)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 5 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Viper)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Baydream), {reserved} (@Savannah)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 3 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Baydream)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Orion), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Never again~ A story by Moon

Go down

Never again~ A story by Moon

Post by Baydream on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Chapter one.
warning. This has a not so nice word in it, as most the other chapters might have.

How could I let it happen again? Why? Why was I so stupid! So gullible! I should have known better! I’m such a idiot! I thought…. I thought it might be different this time, but oh was I wrong…. I’m sorry… I’m sorry…. I said I wouldn’t do it again, but I did! Well, this time its going to be different! Ill get my revenge, one way or another… Ill never let myself do it again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mckenna walked into her school, waving goodbye to her dad in his truck as she opened her door with her other hand. She shifted her binder, and tightened her grip on her book, Sanctum. She walked into the cafeteria, and sat next to her friend, Shelby. “ Hey.” She said, setting her phone down, and her book on top of it. “ Hey.” Shelby smiled back, looking away shyly, blushing slightly. Shelby then turned back, and poked Sanctum. “ Almost done with that? I need to read it, I just finished Asylum.” “ Oh, yeah, but you have to let me borrow Catacomb in exchange.” Mckenna reminded, and Shelby nodded, and handed her the book, as Mckenna handed her Sanctum in exchange.

Charli and Abree sat down in front of them, on the other side of the table. “ Hey, how’s things at home?” Mckenna asked the twins, and they stared at their trays. “ Not any better..” Charli muttered. “ Oh.. Oh I’m sorry.” Mckenna said awkwardly, fiddling with her thumbs.

Suddenly the bell rang, and Mckenna let out a breath of relief. “ C’mon, we don’t wanna be late!” She called to her classmates, and raced down the hallway quickly, being the quickest in the school, she reached her locker first. She did her lock and finished by the time her friends reached the lockers.
“ Took you long enough!” Mckenna muttered, and tried to cross the hallway but when she was almost to the other wall, a boy rammed into her, knocking her to the ground harshly. “ Sheesh! Look where your going!  High class walking here.” The boy sneered down at her.

“ Shut up, Jaxson.” Mckenna snapped, standing up. “ You aren’t High class, idiot. Your one of the dumbest kids in school, and one of the biggest jerks! Just because your popular, and I don see how you are, doesn’t mean you get to treat the rest of us like crap!”

“ Yeah, Low life, it DOES.” Jaxson sneer, shoving her backwards. Mckenna glared at him, and threw her books down. “ You wanna go?” She hissed, clenching her hands in fists and raising them. “ Fighting such a week Girl isn’t worth it.” Jaxson snorts, and then as he finished, swung his fist at her, but she ducked.

“ Oh, you’ll have to be quicker then that!” She punched him square in the nose, and ducked and punched him right in the stomach. Jaxson scowled, and grabbed her, swinging her into the wall with a sickening thud. He started to walk towards her, fists up. “ Shouldn’t of done that, low life.”

Right before he blew a punch, a tall figure flew in front of Mckenna. “ Get away from her.” It snapped. “ Why should I.” Jaxson rolled his eyes, and the boy shoved Jaxson backwards. “ Because I said so, bastard, and if you want to get to her, you’ll have to go threw me.” Jaxson rolled his eyes. “ Whatever, Jesse, go be the hero for your girlfriend.” He taunted, and walked off to class.

Mckenna’s face burned with embarrassment. “ I’m not dating anyone!” She called after Jaxson angrily. “ and I DIDN’T need any help!” She added to Jesse, her eyes blazing.
“ SUUREEEEE.” Jesse laughed. “ I didn’t! I can stand up for myself, idiot.” “ yeah ok, keep telling yourself that then, Mckenna.” Jesse said, then walked off to his buddies. Mckenna huffed, and picked up her binders and books, then walked to her class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: Never again~ A story by Moon

Post by Baydream on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am

Chapter one is now finished!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FrostClan: Redstripe, Suntail, Oakfire , Larksong, Wolfbreeze, Blackfrost,  Sorrel(Kit), 

BrightClan: Nightmoon, Springpaw, Barkwing, Mudwhisker, Dovefeather, Ivypaw, Lightningpaw, Storkkit, Eagleflame, Seabreeze, Azureflame, Wishflight.

FireClan: Darkshadow, Ravenheart, Sedgekit, Sunflight, Fawnshadow, Wolfkit, Cougarkit.

WaterClan: Riverspirit, Stormwing, Wrenfeather, Silverwing, Chervikit, Tansykit,

DuskClan: Honeyfllight, Lilypaw, Mistystorm, Ivorykit, Fawnkit, Icekit, Eaglekit, Thornclaw,

Rouges: Wind, Willow, Shadow, Dust, Sand, Ivy, Blaze, Flash, Scar, Thor, Hatuh, Lapu, Sevel, Breeze, Sparrow(Kit) or (Linx)

I'm crying out for help yet no one notices.. That is how it goes.
Baydream
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:36 am

I'm liking this story so far, and am interested to see where it goes.
Ravenheart
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:53 pm

coooooooooooool

Sush

Sushi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum