Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Mid-morning (9-11am)
Weather & News:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Echorose) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}

FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Sparkfeather (@Aquastar), Darkshadow (@Wishflight)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved} (@Aquastar)

FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Falconswoop (@Willowstorm)

M/c apprentices: Longpaw (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Jadestar's Lives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jadestar's Lives

Post by Viper on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm

(Pretty sure I post this here)

Jadeleaf padded slowly alongside Tulipsnow, her grey ears pricked as she glanced around. She swallowed and ducked her head, watching her paws as she walked along. They were close to the Mooncave, and she was resisting the urge to turn and run away. Being the leader... It seemed so terrifying to her, and she was still grieving the loss of Russetstar. Rolling her shoulders back, she lifted her head as they entered the Mooncave, and she panicked slightly at the sudden dark. But as the clouds cleared away from the moon, the light from it beamed down and struck the walls of the Mooncave where it filled the cavern with beautiful arrays of moonlight. Jadeleaf’s breath caught and she shivered, looking up through the hole in the top of the cavern and spotting the clear, full moon. SoulClan approves of this. She glanced at Tulipsnow and relaxed ever so slightly at the shecat’s reassuring smile. With a great deal of effort, Jadeleaf stepped forward and lapped at the stream in the middle of the cave before laying down close to it. She knew she’d see Tulipsnow there.  

When she awoke, Jadeleaf was surrounded by cats with stars glittering on their pelts, and her eyes watered when she spotted her mother among them. The first to step forward was Russetstar, and she nearly started crying as the former leader gave her a smile. “Jadeleaf, my warrior, my deputy, I am so proud of how far you’ve come. You have provided your clan with wisdom and love for the moons you served as deputy, but the time has come for you to receive your lives,” the russet faced tom meowed and stepped forward. “R-Russetstar, I’m not ready. What if I’m not a good leader? What if I fail?!” Jadeleaf cried, only to be silenced by the leader when he smiled. “I trust you won’t, Jadeleaf, which is why I made you deputy.” He padded back as a dappled warrior stepped forward. Jadeleaf’s eyes widened at the sight of her brother, her heart aching. He must’ve only just died. Eagleleap touched his nose to his sister’s forehead. “With this life I give you wisdom, use it to further our clan and teach them the ways of which we learned from our ancestors.” As the words escaped the tom, a light surrounded Jadeleaf and she gasped, eyes flying open at the strange but welcome feeling. She watched her brother step back, and she teared up as the next to come forward was her mother.

“Mom...” She choked out, padding forward a few steps. Violetflower only smiled at her daughter and touched noses with her. “Jadeleaf, I’m so happy,” she purred, her black and white patched pelt glittering with the stars under-paw. “You’ll make a fantastic leader,” she whispered and touched her nose to her daughter’s forehead. “With this life I give you compassion, use it to care for your clan like you do your kits and your siblings.” Once again the light from the life surrounded Jadeleaf, and she resisted the urge to open her eyes until it was over. When she did, she was surprised to see Coldfoot standing before her. “Coldfoot, I didn’t expect you to give me a life,” she mewed softly and the medicine cat only grunted. I see he’s still not happy about being, well, dead. She managed a light chuckle while her eyes closed once more as Coldfoot touched his nose to her forehead. “With this life I give you strength, use it to defend those damn cats in my absence.” As the medicine cat stepped back, Jadeleaf’s eyes opened once again.

The next to come forward was a shecat Jadeleaf hadn’t spotted at first, and she beamed at the sight of her mentor, Lilyfrost. “My apprentice,” the shecat purred and touched noses with her. She’d never been one for words so Jadeleaf wasn’t surprised when the tender moment abruptly ended with Lilyfrost touching her nose to her apprentice’s forehead. “With this life I give you patience, use it to wisely guide your clan in the times of stress and despair.” With that, the shecat stepped back and Featherwhisker padded forward as the new leader’s eyes opened. “Congratulations, Jadeleaf,” he purred before touching his nose to her forehead. “With this life I give you mercy, use it to help the other clans even in the darkest of days, and the coldest Leaf-bare night.” He padded back as Musicstar padded forward and touched her nose to Jadeleaf’s forehead. “With this life I give you forethought as a reminder that you must consider the consequences of your actions before you decide to carry them out, because as a leader, you set a standard for your whole Clan,” she mewed softly and padded back, being replaced by Bramblewing. The warrior touched his nose to the shecat’s forehead and meowed, “With this life I give you bravery, use it to protect your clan like you would your kits.”

Jadeleaf opened her eyes and a sob escaped her as a small, silver tabby tom padded forward excitedly. “Mom! Mom! I get to give you a life!” Ashkit cheered happily and smiled at his mother, who proceeded to lean down and tug her kit close with her paws. She cried softly, nuzzling his starry fur. “Mom, why are you sad? You’re going to be leader,” he mewed. “I missed you,” she choked out and stepped back, staying leaned down so her son could reach her forehead. Ashkit proceeded to stand on his back legs, bracing himself with his paws on his mother’s shoulders. He touched his tiny nose to her head and meowed, “With this life I give you joy as a reminder that not everything needs to be so serious.” The shecat managed a choked laugh as she stood up, giving her son’s head a quick lick before he scampered off to Violetflower.

Finally Russetstar came forward while Jadeleaf stood up, touching his nose to the top of her head. “With this final life, I give you determination. Use it to keep your faith in the clan you lead, and let it aid you in pursuing your choices,” the russet faced tom meowed and stepped back before announcing, “I hail you by your new name, Jadestar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and SoulClan grants you the guardianship of DuskClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honour your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.”

After saying her goodbyes, Jadestar awoke, looking up to Tulipsnow with tears in her eyes. “Let’s go back to camp,” she mewed and got to her paws.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top