Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Leafbare (Dec/Jan/Feb)
Noon (12-2pm)

Weather & News:
Snow is beginning to fall on the territories, covering everything in a blanket of soft white powder. The winds are chilly coming off of the mountains, and it is suggested that everyone save their strength for hunting and training to defend your territory.
WaterClan is discussing a way to get rid of their alligator problem before leafbare truly sets in, while DuskClan is still facing an epidemic of sickness. FireClan and FrostClan have become cautious allies with BrightClan, since the prophecy contained all three Clans, and are trying to find a way to get rid of the rogues.

DuskClan

Jadestar (@Viper) - 9 lives

Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Dragonmoon (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

M/c apprentices: Tulippaw (@Willowstorm), {reserved}


FireClan

Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives

Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)

Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak(@Aquastar)

M/c apprentices: Owlpaw(@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)

Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.


WaterClan

Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives

Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)

Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Autumnsky (@Echorose)

M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), Sunpaw (@Sunshadow)

Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.


BrightClan

Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives

Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)

Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)

M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), {reserved}


FrostClan

Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives

Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), {reserved}

Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Graytail (@Skybreeze)

M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:45 am

WARNING!

This particular special kind of choose-your-own-adventure will contain many scenes of violence, intense horror, and maybe some language. Please play at your own risk!



Plot
The letter arrived last week. Its return address was smudged and the letter itself was scarcely legible. Between half-hints and mad scribbles, you were able to discern six names and allusions to some horrible plot unfolding in the mysterious town. Who were these people, and what were they planning? Whoever wrote the letter feared for their lives and believed that whatever was happening in the town threatened the longevity of the human race. The author of the letter was clearly delusional but there was something about the writing that rang true, something that bore closer examination.
You book a room at the Brita House, a modest inn located near the town center. Its proprietor, Anthony Brita, was one of the people mentioned in the letter. The others--Anthony Brita, Owen Orelia, Kent Harelache, Lucy Amorica, Jennifer Dorcy, and Austin Heathdene--were somewhere in town doing God knows what. You prepare to leave your hotel room, intent on finding out.


How to Play
1.) Simply choose the list of options given to you by me and then read the result. You can't change these results.
2.) Everyone gets two actions.
3.) After everyone has taken their two actions, a certain event will take place within the game. After the event ends, players take their two actions again.
4.) Players can take their two actions in any order. There is no certain order in which players take their actions.
5.) You are eliminated from the game from either two ways; your damage level or fear level is reduced to 0 (explained below).


Special Rules
Keep in mind even though this is a Choose-Your-Adventure type of game, there are three stats to watch out for when choosing your roles.

Fear Level (FL): This is the highest level you can reach before being too afraid to continue on and going completely crazy.
Damage Level (DL): This is the highest level you can reach before being dead from injuries.
Item Level (IL): Simply the max number of items you can hold.

When damage or fear is given to a player, their character sheets will be edited with the new result

Character Roles & Items
This Choose-Your-Adventure plays roles so you all can work as a team for best survival.

Investigator: Simple investigator hired to investigate the case.
FL: 6
DL: 6
IL: 2
Psychiatrist: Helps keep the team from being too much in fear. Able to resist 1 fear while being able to take away one level from a single person.
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3
Doctor: Helps the team by healing injuries; +2 bonus to healing damage.
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2
Detective: Has a sharp eye on finding stuff that helps solve the mystery. Able to discover more than the average person.
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3
Gun Master: Talented in shooting weapons; +1 bonus to firearms.
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

Items

Shotgun: A powerful double-barrel shotgun; deals 2 damage.
Handgun: A simple handgun; deals 1 damage.
High-quality Bullet: A high-quality bullet that deals an extra 2 damage when applied to a gun. Only allowed to use twice.
Torch: Simply used to light up dark rooms.
Candle: Like the torch but lasts much, much longer.
Bandages: A single use of wrap to treat injuries. Heals a single light wound.
Axe: A large ax that is quite heavy to wield. Deals 2 damage.
Crowbar: Simply used to pry open locked and/or stuck doors.
Knife: A small but very sharp blade. Deals 1 damage.
Magnify Glass: A tool used in helping to find clues.


Character Submission
Please only submit one character per person please, thank you.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
• FL:
• DL:
• IL:
[b]Items (choose 2):[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Photo or Description (remove if photo):[/b]


Members interested can post below, however, to say they are interested. That way I can see how many will be playing when the time comes.


Last edited by Nightdragon on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 am


Name: Lulu Vara
Age: 24
Role: Gun Master
• FL: 5
• DL: 7
• IL: 4
Items (choose 2):  shotgun & a crowbar
Background:  (this is just the letter part) Lulu received a letter last week, about.. something.. with a town? Out of confusion, she planned on throwing it away, but decided not to, after seeing the list of names. She thought for a couple minutes, and then became curious. Lulu decided to book a room at Brita House, and learned about the proprietor, who was mentioned in the letter. Her curiosity made her want to learn more, so she grabbed her shotgun and crowbar, being cautious about the situation, and called up her parents to tell them "her friend was visiting." She of course lied, and left the house, prepared for anything, hopefully.
Photo or Description:Lulu Vara is a light skinned adult with light brown wavy hair and green eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:51 am


Name: Amathea Rose
Age: 23
Role: Psychiatrist 
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3
Items: Candle & a shotgun
Background: Amathea received the letter about a week ago, and though it intrigued her, she was suspicious of the thing with this town. After hours of thought, her curiosity got the best of her and she decided it was worth looking into. With that in mind, she booked a room in the Brita House and investigated the proprietor, who she'd seen mentioned in the letter. When she left to the house, she told her friends and parents she was taking a weekend out of town and not to contact her, but for safety purposes, she brought along a shotgun, though her candle was meant more for relaxation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:10 am



Name: Jay Jackson
Age: 27
Role: Detective
• FL: 7
• DL: 7
• IL: 3
Items (choose 2): knife and magnifying glass, Elder Sign Pendant
Background: When Jay received the letter, she almost immediately decided to follow after it. As her only family was an adopted sister, she told her she was working on a case and left within a day of getting the letter. She's now booked a room in the Brita House. Just in case, she brought a knife with her - self defense, of course - and her magnifying glass.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:23 pm


Name: Clementine
Age: 28
Role: Doctor
• FL: 6
• DL: 8
• IL: 2
Items (choose 2): Bandages and axe
Background: Clementine had just returned from studying abroad when she received the strange letter. She lived in a small studio apartment in the city, and was a pediatric nurse in a doctor's office right below her apartment. The letter shocked her, but she booked a room at the Brita House, intrigued. She brought a roll of bandages in case anything might happen, and her father's old ax.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:37 pm

And so it begins...


Everyone:
A message has been slipped under your hotel door. You unseal the envelope to find another scribbled letter. The first page is simply a list of the six suspects' names. Among the smears and blots of the second page, you make out the true reason the writer had pleaded that you come to town. The writer believes a ritual will take place in four days' time and that two of the enclosed suspects are the cultists behind it.
You read further. The letter begs you to uncover the identities of these two cultists and find the location of the ritual. Armed with this knowledge, you might be able to prevent the ritual itself. You will need to pay close attention to the words and behavior of each of the possible suspects for any signs of guilt. With so little time left, each interaction with a potential cultist has become all the more important.
You all head down to the lobby to begin your investigation, mindful of Mr. Brita's cheerful insistence that you come to her if you needed anything. Surely she did not have your investigation in mind, but she might be a useful resource. She is also one of the suspects on your list.
The lobby is tidy but sparse. You see no sign of the innkeeper. A sack of newspapers is laid neatly on a table in the middle of the large room. The town is just on the other side of the hotel's front door. The window panes on the door are too dingy to see through. Doors affixed with small plaques lead to other rooms in the hotel (two on each side of the front door, two in one corner of the lobby.)
You keep the list of suspects close at hand. The evidence can be reviewed at any time.



What will you all do? (Remember two actions per player)

@Brindledrop, @Viper, @Valkyrie, @Daisyleap
Lobby
1.) Search the front door.
2.) Search the left door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the top right door.
5.) Search the top south door.
6.) Search the newspapers on the table.
7.) Read the gathered evidence.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:05 pm

5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:09 pm

6 please

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Read the gathered evidence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 pm

@Viper wrote:5
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

The plaque on the door has "101" engraved in a flowing script. There is a similar plaque on your door marked "102". Unfortunately, the door is locked but you notice the edge of a sip of paper has been tucked into the crack beneath the door. If you are careful, you might be able to get it out. With some great concentration, you successfully pull the paper from under the door and begin to read. It is a notice addressed to a Mr. Robert Heathdene. A shop in town seems to have received an order he placed with them, and they are informing him of their intention to deliver the purchase in question here. You replace the notice.

What will you do?

Lobby
1.) Search the front door.
2.) Search the left door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the top right door.
5.) Search the top south door.
6.) Search the newspapers on the table.
7.) Read the gathered evidence.

@Brindledrop wrote:6 please
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

A stack of newspapers is laid neatly on the table. The local newspaper, the Town Tribune, does not seem to have many articles. You scan the headlines: "Local Detective Stops Shoplifter," "Missing Child Found on Beach," "High Tide Leaves Heathdenes in Awe."

What will you do?

Lobby
1.) Search the front door.
2.) Search the left door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the top right door.

5.) Search the top south door.
6.) Search the newspapers on the table.
7.) Read the gathered evidence.

@Valkyrie wrote:Read the gathered evidence.
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

Everyone:
You have organized the information on your six suspects into dossiers. As you investigate, each dossier will be updated with information about that suspect, including what the suspect says about himself or herself and what other suspects say about him or her. Some suspects might also tell you about the locations of town.


What dossier would you like to review?
1.) Owen Orelia
2.) Detective Harelache
3.) Austin Heathdene
4.) Anthony Brita
5.) Jennifer Dorcy
6.) Lucy Amorica


Last edited by Nightdragon on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Detective Harelache

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:18 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:Detective Harelache
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

There wasn't much known about the man other than Kent Harelache, better known as Detective Harelache, is a detective working in town.

What will you do?

Lobby
1.) Search the front door.
2.) Search the left door.
3.) Search the right door.
4.) Search the top right door.
5.) Search the top south door.
6.) Search the newspapers on the table.
7.) Read the gathered evidence.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Search the left door

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Search the top right door

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:37 am

Search the top south door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:53 am

@Valkyrie wrote:Search the left door
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

A freshly shined plaque on the door reads, "Guest Lounge". You open the door and expose a lounge that looks comfortable and well-kept. A pair of older women chats over tea on the couch. A drawer in one of the side tables has not been closed properly. A family portrait hangs above the desk.

@Viper wrote:Search the right door
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

Through the door, you hear a muffled argument.

What will you do?
1.) Listen at the door?
2.) Knock on the door.
3.) Open the door.
4.) Retreat your decision.

@Daisyleap wrote:Search the top right door.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

A burnished plaque on the door reads, "Billards Room". You freely open the door and expose the billiards room, which looks rarely used. Everything appears to be in near-new condition. A young man leans over the green, lining up a shot. It's Austin Heathdene, one of your suspects. A counter stands before a shelf of emptied bottles.

What will you do?
1.) Search the gathered evidence.

Lobby
1.) Search the front door.

Billiards Room
1.) Talk to Austin Heathdene.
2.) Search the empty bottles.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:01 am

search the front door

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:15 am

@Brindledrop wrote:search the front door
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

The window panes on the front door are too dingy to see through. The door is free and therefore you open it and reveal a fountain that gurgles sickly before you. It's the town square. A few scattered coins can be seen at the bottom of the fountain and a young woman sits on the fountain's ledge, invested in a book. This is Jennifer Dorcy, one of the suspects. The street stretches onward in the fog.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:20 am

Listen at the door

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 am

Talk to Austin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

@Viper wrote:Listen at the door
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

You press your ear to the door and can make out snatches of the argument. "... be thinking?" an unfamiliar feminine voice says. "They will not... promise... safe here." comes the muffled voice of Mr. Brita. Then their voices fall, and you are unable to make out any more of the argument.

What will you do next?
1.) Knock on the door.
2.) Open the door.

avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:02 am

Knock on the door

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:09 am

@Viper wrote:Knock on the door
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

You knock politely at the door. The voices on the other side argue vehemently for a moment longer. Then the door opens in front of you. The office before you are cluttered with photographs and paperwork. Behind a large desk sits the innkeeper This is Brita, one of the suspects and the owner of this hotel. Across from Brita is a woman, looking upset. This is Lucy Amorica, another of the suspects. One of the shelves is dominated by painting supplies. On the other side of the office is a door with a small, curtained window and set into the front of the room.

Lucy Amorica leaves you two alone and wanders into the lounge, ignoring everyone else.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:14 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Talk to Austin.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

The young man takes a shot, the gentle clack of billiards echoing through the room. You introduce yourself and he nods, then takes another shot. His target bounces off the rails of the table. The young man sighs, then strengthens. "I am Austin Heathdene. Nice to meet you. Kind of a relief, really, seeing a fellow traveler."

What will you say?
1.) "A relief?"
2.) "What brings you to town?"
3.) Gim him a billiards tip.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:18 am

Give him a billiards tip Razz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:24 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Give him a billiards tip Razz
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

"That is rather presumptuous, is it not?" You try to influence him. "I am sorry. Our conversation gave me a great idea for a character. If I want to be any good as a writer, I really need to write this down." Austin takes out a notebook and begins scratching away.

What will you do?
1.) Search the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Billiards Room
1.) Talk to Austin Heathdene again.
2.) Search the empty bottles.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:26 am

Search the empty bottles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Search the empty bottles.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

A counter sits in front of a shelf full of decorative bottles. You examine the counter closely and notice some of the dust here has been disturbed. After getting a closer look, you follow the trail of marks in the dust to a small patch of worn wood on the underside of the counter. You find the wood here presses inward, revealing it to be a false panel. There was nothing but an empty whiskey bottle.

Everyone:
A wind rises from nowhere and vanishes just as quickly. No immediate effect takes place. The clock strikes noon.


What will you all do?

@Valkyrie
What will you do?
1.) Search the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Guest Lounge
1.) Talk to the pair of old women chatting over tea.
2.) Search the open drawer.
3.) Search the Brita family portrait.
4.) Talk to Lucy Amorica who arrived shortly.

@Brindledrop
What will you do?
1.) Search the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Town Square
1.) Search the coins in the fountain.
2.) Talk to Jennifer Dorcy.
3.) Look down the left street.
4.) Look down the right street.

@Viper
What will you do?
1.) Search the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Office
1.) Talk to the innkeeper, Anthony Brita.
2.) Search the painting supplies.
3.) Search the door on the other side of the room.

@Daisyleap
What will you do?
1.) Search the gathered evidence.
2.) Return to the lobby.

Billiards Room
1.) Talk to Austin Heathdene again.
2.) Search the empty bottles.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:43 am

Return to the lobby.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Viper on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:44 am

See the door on the other side of the room

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

avatar
Viper
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Posts : 2168
Age : 14
Location : America

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Search the coins in the fountain.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Search the open drawer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:18 am

@Daisyleap wrote:Return to the lobby.
Clementine
FL: 6
DL: 8
IL: 2

You returned to the lobby but nothing happened.

What will you do now?
1.) Stay in the lobby
2.) Go to the Guest Lounge
3.) Go to the Office
4.) Go to the Library
5.) Go to the Billard's Room
6.) Go outside to the Town's Square
7.) Review the gathered evidence

@Viper wrote:See the door on the other side of the room
Amathea Rose
FL: 8
DL: 5
IL: 3

The door between the hotel's office and the street has a small, curtained window. You open it up and see the streets in front of the hotel are made of uneven stone. A man in a suit leans against the wall, waiting by the hotel's side door This is Detective Harelache, one of the suspects. Across on the other side of the street, you can see papers flutter in the slight wind.

What will you do?
1.) Stay in the Office
2.) Review the gathered evidence

Streets
1.) Talk to Detective Harelache
2.) Look at the papers fluttering in the wind

@Brindledrop wrote:Search the coins in the fountain.
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

A few scattered coins can be seen at the bottom of the fountain. You decide to toss a coin and suddenly feel slightly luckier. There wasn't an immediate event though.

What will you do?
1.) Return to the lobby.
2.) Search the gathered evidence.

Town Square
1.) Search the coins in the fountain.
2.) Talk to Jennifer Dorcy.
3.) Look down the left street.
4.) Look down the right street.

@Valkyrie wrote:Search the open drawer.
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

It looks like someone has shoved something into this drawer, keeping it from closing properly. You pull the drawer open and find something useful inside. You found the Elder Sign Pendant. (If you take it, please inform)

What will you do?
1.) Return to the lobby
2.) Review the gathered evidence

Guest Lounge
1.) Talk to the pair of old women chatting over tea.
2.) Search the open drawer.
3.) Search the Brita family portrait.
4.) Talk to Lucy Amorica who arrived shortly.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:20 am

Take the Elder Sign Pendant please, then talk to Lucy Amorica

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:22 am

Talk to Jennifer Dorcy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:26 am

@Valkyrie wrote:Take the Elder Sign Pendant please, then talk to Lucy Amorica
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

Miss Amorica stares out the window, ignoring your presence.

What will you say?
1.) "Can I ask you some questions?"
2.) "I am sorry to interrupt."
3.) Leave her alone.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:29 am

"Can I ask you some questions?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:30 am

@Valkyrie wrote:"Can I ask you some questions?"
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

"No." She does not turn from the window.

What will you say?
1.) "What were you arguing about?"
2.) "I must really insist."
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:32 am

Go to the guest lounge.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daisy's Cats:
Dusk- Littleflower, Hollyshade, Blizzardtuft, Daisyleap, Gingerpatch, Grassflight, Creamtuft
Fire- Redstar, Hawkstep, Stormwatcher, Pebblesplash, Flamefoot, Adderfang, Barley, Daffodilkit, Ivykit
Water- Nightfoot, Peachcloud, Salmonpelt, Seashell, Flowerbelly, Rosepaw, Shorepaw
Bright- Lynxcloud, Oceanspark, Aurorashade, Mistyheart, Scorpionbite, Sparrowbelly, Shimmerpaw, Tumblepaw
Frost- Cloverlily, Longpaw, Scorchwind, Lunarshine, Wrenpaw, Sleetpaw, Ibispaw
RLK- Min, Peony, Indigo, Slash, Fleur, Blair, Tommy, Bellamy, Shark, Moon, Ryu, Beryllium
avatar
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Posts : 6558
Age : 17
Location : DuskClan

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Valkyrie on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:32 am

"What were you arguing about?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





PitaPata Cat tickers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwXVOO0gl0 - for putting down pineapples with some random yodelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNmb_hlMfGE - for eating egg rolls in a terrifying voice that's out of key
avatar
Valkyrie
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Posts : 6454
Age : 13
Location : *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:36 am

@Valkyrie wrote:"What were you arguing about?"
Jay Jackson
FL: 7
DL: 7
IL: 3

Miss Amorica turns to give you a scathing look. Since she was being silent, you try to influence her and it works. After sighing, she starts up a conversation. "There is something you should know." She watches you carefully. "I will not suffer the company of fools." With a flick of her wrist, she tosses you a strange object, and you fumble to catch it. "You want to talk? Make yourself useful to me first." You gained the Puzzle Box item.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:39 am

@Brindledrop wrote:Talk to Jennifer Dorcy
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

A young woman is completely invested in a large book.

What will you say/do?
1.) "Excuse me, miss?"
2.) Study her.
3.) Change your mind.
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:41 am

Study her

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:44 am

@Brindledrop wrote:Study her
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

The book she is reading appears to be on local history. At least, you can see an illustration that looks like the town map you received. The young woman seems to sense your study, as she looks up and meets your eyes. She is clearly startled.

What will you say?
1.) "I am sorry. It looks like a good book."
2.) "Sorry about that, sweetheart."
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:46 am

"I am sorry. It looks like a good book."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:49 am

@Brindledrop wrote:"I am sorry. It looks like a good book."
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

"This? It is a collection of local lore. I find it interesting, but not as many people care about the crop failures of 1873 as me." She chuckles nervously. "See, I run the bookstore. The Dorcy Bookshop. I am Jennifer Dorcy."

What will you say?
1.) "Can you tell me about the town?"
2.) "That is a clever name."
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:00 am

"Can you tell me about the town?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:02 am

@Brindledrop wrote:"Can you tell me about the town?"
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

"Uh, I would really like to finish this chapter before work."

What will you say/do?
1.) "I am sorry. May I just ask one more thing?"
2.) "I have some more questions first."
3.) Leave her be
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 am

"I have some more questions first."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
avatar
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Posts : 758
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Draxion on Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:07 am

@Brindledrop wrote:"I have some more questions first."
Lulu Vara
FL: 5
DL: 7
IL: 4

Jennifer looks up to you. Under her polite veneer, you detect a hint of exasperation. You attempt to influence her and it works. She closes her book. "Well... I suppose it could not hurt. What is it?"

What will you say?
1.) "Can you tell me about the locals?"
2.) "Can you tell me about the town?"
avatar
Draxion
Tech Support
Tech Support

Posts : 419
Age : 27
Location : Utah

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose Your Adventure -- Mystery/Horror

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum