Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

WaterClan Marshlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WaterClan Marshlands

Post by Willowstorm on Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:38 pm

The general area of WaterClan's southern part of their territory. 
The Marshlands are a large expanse of loose soil and very few trees sitting near the South end of the territory, filled with semi-stagnant pools of water which are home to a large variety of fish, though none very big ones. This is a good place to practice fishing or teach apprentices how to swim as the water is normally pretty slow and easy to access.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Snakekit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Tawnyfrost, Claypaw, Cloudpaw, Bramblepaw, Milkweed, Toadkit
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Tanglepaw, Quartzpaw, Carpkit, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Fawndapple, Wavepaw, Risingpaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Ryekit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Lynxfang, Windblaze, Briarscorch, Starrypaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Svana - Briar(m), Morpheus
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WaterClan Marshlands

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Firepool padded here, leading his apprentice. He halted and scented the air while opening his jaws, waiting for his apprentice to catch up. @leopardspots

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Leopardpaw trotted in, panting from the long walk. "So...are we...hunting?" she panted.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
FireClan: Soraflight(med. cat), Birchstripe, Robinpaw, Flamekit
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
FrostClan: Dapplestar, Hailstreak, Fennelstrike, Owlstripe, Crowsong
Other: Shard(rogue), Jingle(rogue), Angus(loner), Dottie(loner), Martenpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:29 am

Firepool nodded silently, "Unless you'd like to battle train first.." He meowed, shrugging unsure if Leopardpaw wanted to even hunt.

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:18 pm

"Yeah...just give me a minute to catch my breath." she panted, muscles aching. I reaaaaaaally need to get in shape.

DuskClan: Blueshine(elder), Coldfoot(medicine cat), Tawnysky, Dawnfire, Shadowblaze, Hawksky
WaterClan: Turtlesplash(deputy), Marshfeather, Rippleshade, Snailnose, Carrotnose, Leopardpaw(mentor: Firepool), Willowpaw(mentor: ), Spiderpaw(mentor: )
BrightClan: Hazelflight(med. cat) Petrelflight(app Snowpaw), Jasperheart(app Blizzardpaw), Moonshine, Stormtail, Runningscar, Crabpaw, Mothpaw
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:31 pm

OOC: Lool Razz

Firepool turned around and noticed how his apprentice was really tired from the way here. He couldn't help but smile in amusement. "Alright, take your time." He meowed, nodding.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Leopardpaw retrieved her breath. "Alright, I'm ready...for hunting." she mewed. Still clearly gasping to get her breath back, she sniffed the air for any land prey in the area.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 pm

"Well then. Which do you prefer to start with, land prey or fish?" He asked, keeping his voice quiet in case of any prey that was close by.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 pm

"I dunno, probably won't be many fish because most of the ponds are frozen over." Leopardpaw shrugged, trying not to sound impressed with her own knowledge.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:05 am

OOC: should we just poof them back to the meeting since it's about the gathering?

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 am

OOC: Yeah, I kind of forgot about this too whoops.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Mon May 09, 2016 5:33 am

"Is this good?" Shadeheart asked Ebonyfur, turning around.

DC: Scorpionclaw(deputy), Primrosekit(kit)
FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 
RLK: Quartz, Lavender, Hellfire

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue May 10, 2016 2:25 am

Ebonyfur followed Shadeheart, she glanced around and gave a nod of approval. "Yep." She responded, opening her jaws for any scent of water voles lingering around.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Tue May 10, 2016 2:31 am

Shadeheart padded over to one of the pools, seeing silver fish swim by. He made sure his shadow wasn't casting over the water and flashed his paw into the water, tossing a fish out.

FC: 
WC: Doveflight(queen), Shadeheart(warrior), Hazelpaw(apprentice), Saffronkit(kit)

BC: 
FC: 

Hey, I'm Panther! I'm a mod on this site so feel free to ask any questions if needed!

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue May 10, 2016 10:21 pm

"Nice!" Ebonyfur complimented, watching from behind Shadeheart, her tail curled around her paws neatly.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 11, 2016 2:19 am

"Thanks! Er, why don't you hunt, too?" Shadeheart asked nervously, feeling her gaze raking his pelt.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Thu May 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Eboynfur sprang to her paws, "Right, I guess I didn't want to bother you while you were hunting there." She meowed,  inching over to the shore of the water to find some fish.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 am

"Ebonyfur, I need to tell you something," Shadeheart mewed, pelt growing warm.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 13, 2016 2:20 am

Ebonyfur stopped searching for fish and looked up at Shadeheart, "Yes? What is it?" She meowed.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 am

"I-I like you. As more than a friend," Shadeheart mewed, staring at the ground.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 13, 2016 2:30 am

Ebonyfur blinked, for a few heartbeats she was standing there and staring at Shadeheart as if he turned into a fish with wings. "I like you too." She purred more confident then Shadeheart had.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 13, 2016 2:34 am

Shadeheart lifted his head in surprise and just stared at Ebonyfur. He had been bracing himself to hear a harsh retort or worse. "Really?" he asked, starting to edge closer.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 13, 2016 2:57 am

Ebonyfur touched noses with Shadeheart, "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" She meowed, giving him a friendly swipe over the ear.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Fri May 13, 2016 2:59 am

"I don't know why," Shadeheart purred. "I just assumed most crushes end in disaster."

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 13, 2016 3:02 am

Ebonyfur laughed in amusement, "Well, I guess your lucky then." She meowed, purring. "We should get some fish though, or we'll be empty pawed when we get back to camp." She reminded herself.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 18, 2016 2:25 am

"We can still hunt, but I only asked you to come because I just wanted to tell you that," Shadeheart purred fondly. Nervousness creeped into his pelt. "I don't know what to do now."

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed May 18, 2016 2:48 am

Ebonyfur snorted, "Oh, stop being a worry wall. I like you too, got it?" She meowed, hoping Shadeheart would be more confident with her.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 am

Shadeheart took a deep breath. You need to stop acting like this! She likes you too, you don't have to be awkward anymore! he thought, standing a little straighter. "Would you make fun of me if I told you I wanted to be leader someday?" he asked, wanting to change the subject.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed May 18, 2016 2:56 am

Ebonyfur grinned, "Of course not! Spottedface always talks about being leader, I'm used too it anyways." She meowed, winking. "You'd be a great one though.." She added.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 18, 2016 3:02 am

"I always thought Shadestar sounded pretty cool. Of course, Ebonystar would be cooler," Shadeheart purred in reply.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed May 18, 2016 3:28 am

Ebonyfur giggled, "I don't think I'd be a leader, because Spottedface would hate me forever." She meowed with a purr.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Wed May 18, 2016 10:46 am

Shadeheart chuckled at her reply, but he was cut short as he was knocked back. A fish had jumped out of the water had hit him in the face! Before it could struggle back into the water, Shadeheart sank his claws into its slimy body. "Well, that's two for me," he mewed, placing it beside his other fish.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed May 18, 2016 7:31 pm

OOC: LOL he got smacked by a fish

IC: Ebonyfur gasped in surprise, but started giggling after she found out it was only a fish. "Well, I guess I'm not the only one attracted to you." She meowed with a purr. Quickly, she crouched beside the water and awaited for any fish to come near, making sure her shadow wasn't there. Finally, she slapped her paw in with unsheathed claws and pulled out a plump fish. "Got one!" She exclaimed.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Thu May 19, 2016 2:39 am

"If we get one more, we'll have one happy clan!" Shadeheart meowed, eyes still focused on the water.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri May 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Ebonyfur nodded, "We should get back to camp sooner or later. It is getting pretty dark." She pointed out.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sat May 21, 2016 2:10 am

"Yeah," Shadeheart replied. "I'm getting kinda tired." Shadeheart slowly picked up his two fish and waited for Ebonyfur.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Sat May 21, 2016 2:13 am

Ebonyfur nodded and picked her plump fish up and grinned, leading the way back to camp.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panthermask on Sun May 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Shadeheart padded after her, hardening his grip as the fish started to slip from his mouth.

FC: 

BC: 
FC: 

PitaPata Cat tickers

Panthermask
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Wetleaf padded on the soil, and waited for Carrotspots who was behind her now. She flicked her tail, waiting.
~
OOC: @Leopardspots

DuskClan> Morningpath (W)
FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Carrotspots padded after her Clanmate, her paws squelching the mud under her. She could feel the light perspiration the indicated coming rain on her fur.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Wetleaf looked at Carrotspots, then at the water, then at the ground. She opened her mouth, and smelled prey. She turned to Carrotspots. "Do you want to catch fish, or regular prey?" She asked, in case Carrotspots didn't feel like swimming. Nor running around or such.

FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Stop asking me like I'm a kit. "I'd rather just go with what I see." she snapped grouchily.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Wetleaf narrowed her eyes. What, is she thinking I'm gonna treat her like an apprentice?
"Fine. Lead the way." She snapped. Annoyed already.

OOC: This hasn't gone good so far XD

FireClan>
WaterClan>
BrightClan>
FrostClan>
Omi
Awesome Supporter
Awesome Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopardspots on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Carrotspots glared at Wetleaf for a moment, then stalked off to find something. She spotted a small frog sitting on a frog, staring up at the cloudy sky.

Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Twistedleg arrived here and glanced behind his shoulder, waiting for the rest of the herb hunting patrol to catch up. "Honestly, I have a limp leg and I still am faster then you all." He hissed as he watched the chatting warriors ignore him.

my kitties <3:

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top