Clan Information
Season & Weather
Greenleaf first moon (Summer, June)
The storm has faded to a light mist, leaving it safe for hunting. The ground is soft and the grass is a luscious green. The air is pleasantly cool, but will soon warm.
The battle has ended and medicine cats from every Clan are frantically trying to tend to the injured. A group of rogues, lead by a cat who calls herself Onyx, has driven FireClan out of their camp and is gaining more support from other rogues by the hour.

DuskClan
Russetstar(@Skybreeze) - 8 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade(@Daisyleap), Coldfoot(@Leopardspots)
M/c apprentices: Spiderpaw(@Skybreeze), Tulippaw (@Willowpoppy)

FireClan
Redstar(@Daisyleap) - 9 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt(@Skybreeze), Darkfrost(@Spottedleaf)
Medicine cats: Soraflight(@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowpoppy), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to a sudden rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar(@Aquastar) - 9 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash(@Leopardspots), Nightfoot(@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Mistleleaf(@Willowpoppy), Twistedleg(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Peachpaw(@Daisyleap), Sunpaw(@Sunshadow)
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar(@Willowpoppy) - 7 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud(@Daisyleap), Skybreeze (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight(@Leopardspots), Seabreeze(@Wishflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpaw(@Littlelily), {reserved}

FrostClan
Dapplestar(@Leopardspots) - 5 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily(@Daisyleap), Thornsplash(@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather(@Aquastar), Greytail(@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Longpaw(@Daisyleap), Falconpaw(@Willowpoppy)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~
Dawn of the Dragons
~~

~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

:{+ Thornfur +}:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:{+ Thornfur +}:

Post by Flintbranch on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:18 am

Thornkit || Thornpaw || Thornfur

Tom
30 moons (2.6 years)
DuskClan
Warrior

Thornfur is a kind but strict, loving father to his kits Larkkit, Seakit and Tealkit. He never wants to be like his parents, and he's always trying his best. When he was an apprentice, he pretty much hated everything especially his now mate, Blueflower. He always only wants a quiet place, and he's calm. He can't bring himself to kill cats, or anything large like foxes and badgers.

Thornfur is a fluffy, brown tom with a white underbelly and shining green eyes. He has darker brown stripes/spots going down his back all the way to his tail. His legs are long, and his face is flat. His claws are like a talon in shape, and his teeth are short and sharp. His tail is long and bushy, and both his ears are chipped. His muzzle, tail, neck, ears and toes are white, and his legs are black. He has a scar gogin from the top of his eye, through his mouth, and down to the middle of his neck from battle.

Hunting : 7/10 || Fighting : 8/10 || Swimming : 1/10 || Running : 5.5/10 || Stamina : 5/10 || Intelligence : 8/10 || Temper : 7/10 

Parents
Twistedjaw (Rednose) | Deceaced | Death caused of old age | Father
 Stumptail (Blazingstrike) | Deceaced | Death caused of old age | Mother

Mate
Bluefeather | Alive | Sick 

Kits
Larkkit | Alive | Well | Second litter
Featherkit | Deceaced | Death caused of sickness | Second litter
??? | Deceaced | Death at birth. Cause unknown. | Second litter
Tealkit | Alive | Well | First litter 
Seakit | Alive | Well | First litter
Blackkit | Deceaced | Death caused by fox | First litter

Thornkit was born into an abusive family with no friends or family to protect him. Most of his 'long term' friends died because of battles at apprentice age. He was alone until he made a friend named Bluekit. They stayed friends untill apprentice age, where Thornpaw became more sensitive and sassy. He pushed Bluepaw away and became a warrior two moons before she did. Once they were both warriors, the started developing feelings for eachother, but his parents did not approve. They soon later died of old age. He didn't cling onto their deaths for long, since Bluefeather became a queen and was expecting his kits. He was depressed after the accident with Blackkit, who was slaughtered by a fox, the later found out that they were having a second litter. Two moons later, there were three kits, but two of them died. Now, Bluefeather is sick and he's left to take care of three kits on his own.

Last edited by JackTheReaper on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

As always, peace out! Razz
Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: :{+ Thornfur +}:

Post by Quake on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:49 am

Uh... what are his parents names..?

Also, he can't bring himself to kill what? Cats? Prey? Anything?

You also need to put the rest of his family in.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 pm

So, I need to put in grandparents and stuff? He doesn't have siblings.

o.o Can't bring himself to kill CATS. I think I accidentily ended that early.

Hi, I'm Jack! Yes, my name is Flintbranch, but call me Jack please. I'm a warrior on this site, and you can definitely come to me for help! Trust me, I know a lot on here. I can usually be found roleplaying on the Other RP parts of this site, since I'm not very active on the Clan roleplays. I'm a nice person, and pretty silly so don't be scared to talk to me!

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:54 pm

You can put in mates and kits lol

Also not everyone changes their name due to an injury. Only some cats even change their name after.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Location : playing my phone and bouncing on bananas and becoming high off pancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm

^^ Right.

Also, it doesn't really make sense for his future name and his father to both have the prefixes of "twisted"???

And the future name doesn't make sense all in all. Twistedtooth? Why would he change his name to that? You can't really have a Twistedtooth and it's not a major accident, if it would be an accident, to change to a new name?

Also, you forgot the basic information needed. Like, gender, age, clan and rank.

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flintbranch on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:26 am

Done!

Flintbranch
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:39 am

accepted

my kitties <3:
DC: Robinblaze, Snakewhisker, Beetlestorm, Dovefrost,Leafshade, Bramblepaw, Shrewpaw, Magpiefur, Stormheart, Spiderpaw
FC: Nightpelt, Darkwillow, Dawnmist, Sunstep, Sootpatch, Snowfire,Flarepaw, Pinepaw, Rowankit, Spookkit, Cactus
WC: Lakemist, Twistedleg, Firepool, Turtlestone, Spottedface, Ebonyfur, Zebrapaw, Thunderpaw, Pigeonkit, Sandstone, Ambergaze, Shadowpaw, Windpaw, Tidekit, Rosewater
BC:Skybreeze, Eagleblaze, Foxdapple, Tigerpounce, Daisypaw, Nettlepaw, Ottersplash, Sparrowsong, Echokit, Fallenpaw, Jadepaw, Squirrelkit
FC: Graytail, Heatherglow, Silvertalon, Cloudmist,Dragonfang,Poppywind, Thornsplash, Freckledrose, Ripplefang, Creekpaw, Whitepaw

Skybreeze
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top