WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Anonymous

OPEN RP: Rulers of the Streets / A realistic dog rp  Empty OPEN RP: Rulers of the Streets / A realistic dog rp

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:14 am
This is new,  but it's been allowed and given permission. All that's needed to follow is all of Willow's rules on this site, or just basically all the site rules. That includes basic rules like no god-modding, no inappropriate things etc.

This also means NO auditions needed! NO ranks! NO allegiances!
It's a free-for-all!
Just don't kill people without asking etc etc
And have fun!
also by realistic, i mean no powers etc

Oh and of course 'll give a short desc of what's going on. Basically, a huge city, filled with stray dogs/mutts whatever you want to call them, and they are all fighting for survival, forming packs and stuff. You can form your own pack or just live as a free, careless dog with a few others. Leashed dogs, any dogs, really. No wolves though.

I hope this goes well! Let the first open roleplay begin! Razz
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

OPEN RP: Rulers of the Streets / A realistic dog rp  Empty Re: OPEN RP: Rulers of the Streets / A realistic dog rp

Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:04 am
May I join?
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

OPEN RP: Rulers of the Streets / A realistic dog rp  Empty Re: OPEN RP: Rulers of the Streets / A realistic dog rp

Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:25 am
( its a open rp, I think anyone can join without asking)

Dawn was curled around her two pups, Aki and Ciar, lapping them softly.

" mommaaaaa!!" Ciar cried, butting her flank. " When's da getting home!!"
Anonymous

Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:54 am
OOC: I can be there dad if you want? Very Happy And Aqua, yea, it's open for anyone to join whenever
~
Wanda sniffed the air as she padded through out the alley way, her soft, glossy brown ears perked up for any sudden alarming sounds.
~
King was running a mile a minute as the butcher chased him, yelling cuss words angrily. King laughed with the sausages stuffed in his mouth and his mouth watered from the scent. But it's for the pack, I can't eat it now. He reminded himself quickly, taking a sharp turn into an alley way to lose the butcher as the foolish human ran past.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:30 am
Toska chased her tail. Her best friend, Blue and her other Friend Cookie were beside her. They were only just weaned pups, taken away from their mum and dads. 

Blue looked at Cookie and Toska. "What are we going to do?"

Cookie shrugged. "Find or make our own pack.?"

Toska shook her head. " we are too young. Let's find someone to hang out with.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:57 am
Mik stared at her brother as the much larger Keller dug around the grass with his large, clumsy paws. The medium size she sat and watched with a smile, noticing the long legged dog with his skeleton-thin body had scented something so she padded over to examine.
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:01 pm
Toska looked over where two dogs were digging. "Let's go ask them."

Cookie nodded and they trotted over to the two dogs.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:06 pm
Keller had turned his head back to Mik, curiosity scrawled across his face. Mik could tell that there were dogs in the area, nearby. Maybe, by the scent of it, they could be young, a good preparation for taking care of other dogs?
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:07 pm
Cookie turned to Blue. "Blue, your the best talker here."

Blue stepped foreward. "Excuse me, mam and sir?"
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:14 pm
Mik turned her head to the three young pups, scanning them with deep amber eyes. Keller had walked next to her, his grey-brown pelt rippling against his slim muscles."Hello, Where are you parents pups?"asked the ground-hound mix, his gaze momentarily flickering to Mik.
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:23 pm
Blue swallowed. "Our parents? We were taken away from them. We were wondering if we could hang out with you guys?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:32 pm
Misty, a young pup, searched the streams for food. She sniffs near a trash can and smiled when she found some half eaten human food.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:00 pm
Mik quickly stepped up before her brother could respond."If we have enough food, otherwise Keller will eat you. All joking aside, Sure. I'm Mik."The medium white and brown-brindled-backed she smiled as she introduced herself."The tall, thin one with the large paws is my brother, Keller."
Lily
Lily

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:15 pm
Blue smiled. "My names Blue, the Brown one with White spots that looks like leopard prints is Toska and the other one is Cookie."
Anonymous

Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:18 am
{Wanda - Female - Adolescence - German Shepard}
Wanda peered at the dogs talking, her being a more older pup, but still old enough to wander the streets alone had given her the curiousity and adventure to eaves drop on them.
{King - Male - Adulthood - Siberian Husky}
King padded out the alley way on the other side into a field and sat down, munching on his sausage he had stole.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:01 am
( yeh, you can be the dad sky, the family is labs, but I doesn't matter what color he is) 

Dawn nuzzled her pup. " whenever he gets done hunting, dear. Now go play." She barked, nudging Aki and Ciar out of the nest.
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:08 am
Mik nodded seriously."Nice to meet you pups. Keller isn't much of a talker...He can...he just doesn't."she explained, barking quietly at her brother. Keller nodded at her but didn't say anything, he also dipped his head down.
Lily
Lily

Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:01 pm
Cookie jumped up and down. "I saw a butcher near here, let's get some food!"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:15 am
[Alaska | Female | Five | St. Bernard]
Alaska leaped out of the storage window, a slab of meat dangling from her jaws. She skidded behind a garbage can to hide as the butcher ran around, shaking his knife in the air. She padded to the back of the alley, chewing slowly on her food and watching the cars drive past on the road in front of her. She heard a yowl and bristled, running away into a small patch of vegetation. She nearly bowled into King on her way across the grass. "Oh, sorry!" she barked.
[Tagged | @Skybreeze]

[Slate | Male | Seven | Greyhound]
Slate swiped his tongue over the three pups whimpering at his paws. He had found them stranded on the road early in the morning, and took them into an abandoned warehouse to care for them before he'd go out to search for their mother. "Dear, my, what will I do with you three?" he sighed, resting his head over one of the pups' stomach.
[Tagged | @Anyone]
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:54 am
ooc can I have the mother that lost the three pups?

Akash came back to the abandoned shed she kept her pups in, a raw steak in her jaws. This should be a good dinner for t- WHERE ARE MY PUPS! She thought, coming to a screeching halt and staring at the empty nest. She dropped the steak and ran to the new, sniffing at it disparately. She sniffed carefully, and managed to follow their scent trail outside, and to the road, but it ended abruptly when she got to the road. " No!" She cried out, stumbling onto her belly. they could have been stolen by another dog for food, torn apart still half way alive... or they could have been ran over or. She thought, her whirling with terrible ways of why the scent tail ended.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:57 am
Slate heard a wail from an abandoned shed a little way down the alley. He covered the three kits with a blanket of moss, hoping nobody would spot them. He pushed the shed door open with his nose, and jerked back at the sight of another female dog. He bristled and stepped forward once more. "Who are you?" he growled.
[Tags |@Wish]
Weaselreed
Weaselreed
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:59 am
Mik grinned at the pups, nodding  at the idea of a nice sheep for food. Yet something tugged at her heart. It was dangerous for three pups to go to a butchers. Very, very dangerous. What if the butcher fancied to sell Puppy meat as willingly as lamb? So she decided to shake her head."You pups stay here, I'll watch over you while Keller goes to get some food alright? Good."she answered herself sternly.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:01 pm
Akash leapt up, her eyes full of fear, she backed up slowly, hackles raised. " I-I'm Akash.... I lost my pups, have you seen some pups, they aren't very old. There is three of them, two she-dogs and a male." She asked hopefully, knowing that he wouldn't of, but was willing to give it a shot anyway.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:49 pm
"T-Those are your pups?" Slate let his fur lie flat, his eyes widened in disbelief. "I found them outside the shed shivering from the cold, and I took them to a warmer place inside the alley." he explained. "Do you want me to take you to them?"
[Tags |@Wish]
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:59 pm
[Akash, female, husky, three years]

Akash was taken back for a moment, then made sense of what he said. " Well, obviously!" She said, not meaning to be rude, but she sounded like it anyway. No, I'm just panicking over my pups being gone, I don't want to go to them when I figured out you found them, no of course not! She thought sarcastically.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:03 pm
Slate dipped his head and exited the shed, swishing his tail for Akash to follow. He reached the three pups and carefully lifted the blanket of moss off them. "Here you are," he said softly. "I'm glad I found their mother."
[Tags |@Wish]
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:13 pm
" I'm glad you found me, too." Akash murmured, lapping her pups, who where yipping excitedly. She turned to Slate. " T-thank you for taking them in, most dogs would just leave them there to die."

ooc: anyone want to roleplay a pup or two?
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:18 pm
"It's no problem," Slate replied, looking at the pups with a sort of empty feeling in his gaze. "Do they have names?"
[Tags | Wish]

[Nova | Female | Newborn | Husky]
Nova pawed at her mother, yipping wildly at the sight of her mother again. She pressed her wet nose into her sister before scrambling over Akash's paws and swiping her tongue over her mother's chest.
[Tags | Wish]
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 pm
[Akash, female, Husky, three years.]

Akash nodded to the one at her chest. " That's Nova." She barked, then motioned with her head to the runt of the litter, the male. " that's Sun, and I'm not sure what to name the last one." She added, eyeing the she-wolf. "I really need to get her a name before they start talking. Can you maybe.. help me?" She asked, glancing back at him.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:26 pm
{Wanda - Female - Adolescence - German Shepard}
Wanda rounded the corner of the city and lowered her head as a few larger male dogs padded over and started growling at her. She hid her tail in between her legs and managed to bare her fangs, but backed up in fear.
Tags :
Open | None
{King - Male - Adulthood - Siberian Husky}
King widened his eyes and growled, thinking the female dog was there to steal his food. "What do you want?" He asked, looking her up and down, ignoring the fast she was bigger then he.
Tags : Alaska | @Daisyleap
{Moose - Male - Adulthood - Brown Lab}
Moose grinned as he padded over to Dawn and nuzzled her for a few heartbeats before dropping his fresh prey he caught. "A bunny and two blackbirds. It was a heavy haul to take over and I got in a bit of a fight for them." He explained, licking his wounded paw.
Tags : Dawn | @Wishflight
{Delta - Female - Pup - Alaskan Husky}
Delta blinked her eyes open, her silver husky coat creating a roll of chubbyness as she struggled to stand up and look up at Slate.
Tags : Slate | @Daisyleap
{Fang - Male - Adolescence - Shiba In
u}
Fang sniffed around the forested area of the city and perked his ears at the sound of another dog nearby, "Who's there?" He called out, standing up straight with his tail curled up, showing he wasn't afraid.
Tags : Open | None
Lily
Lily

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 pm
Cookie nodded and sat down. Her tail wagged on the ground.

Toska and Blue also sat down.

Sun sniffed his mothers chest. He could smell his sister but didn't know how to get to her.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 pm
{ Silver } {Female} {Pup} {Husky}
Silver looked out the window at the other dogs.Her owner opened the door,Silver bolted for the door she bashed into a dog
Tags | Oceansong
Anonymous

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:04 am
{Duke} {Male} { 1 year old. (basically nineteen) }
{Estrela Mountain dog}{ Stormy Grey}

Duke yawned as he wandered the ally-way searching for a place to rest.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:47 am
the scard kit sat in the bush crying out for its mother, as it had wondered out of duskclan camp...
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 am
Duke stopped as he heard the kit. "Hello? are you there?" He barked. as he approached the dumpster.

OOC: Hi Birchkit but you forgot to mention your dogs Age, appearance, and breed.
Lily
Lily

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 am
Cookie shook her head. A dog had just ran into her. "Hi!" She said, wagging her tail.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 am
Fang fell down in surprise with an Oof and looked up and wagged his curled tail, "Oh, hey." He barked in reply, picking himself up, "Hah, sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that." He apologized with a toothy grin.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Name: birch
Breed: Irish border collie
Apperenc : grey light brown and black
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:41 pm
The tiny pup looked around scared wondering where she could find something to eat
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:08 pm
Mochi/female/pup/tags:open

The brown dog nipped at some sort of dead and rotten meat. It was the only thing she could find.
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:02 pm
OOC:Sky,I belive that was about me lol

{ Silver } {Female} {Pup/10 days} {Husky}
She wimpered as the big dog towered over her "h-h-hello" she said nervously
Tags | Oceansong/Cookie
Lily
Lily

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 pm
OOC: Cookies only like a month old lol

Cookie smiled. "Hi! Whats your name? I'm cookie!"
Anonymous

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 pm
"Umm... are you hungry? do you need food?" Duke grinned as he tried to hide his fear of responsibility. /Oh No!!! Your gonna be a father!!!/
Sushi
Sushi
Wonderful Supporter
Wonderful Supporter

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 pm
{ Silver } {Female} {Pup/10 days} {Husky}
OOC:cant tell ocean
"I-i-i-Im Silver..." She wimpers
Lunaar
Lunaar
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

Tue May 02, 2017 2:40 pm
{ Abiss } { Black and white Collie} {Young Adult} {Female}

Abiss pounced a nearby butchers trashcan, stealing a sausage, and then dropping a chunk of meat as she heard yelling. She turned her head, and then ran the other direction, hiding behind a small wooden box that barely covered her. She whimpered and sat there, taking apart the sausage as she ate it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum