WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP Empty OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:46 am
OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP Some+of+the+wild+Mustangs+at+Mustang+Monument+
© Credit to Skybreeze for the idea of open roleplays

Follow all basic rules of the site when roleplaying here. It is given permission by head admin, Willowpoppy, for anybody to create this unless otherwise stated. Have fun!

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

"Monochrome Storms" is a wild horse RP. The herd live atop a mountain in Eastern Canada, being moved all the time by farmers. They are slowly populating the mountain, and because there are so many the farmers have left them in the wild. It is a calm life, with many foals to play with each other, and having enough food for every horse. However, this life can be filled with pain. No one knows what predators lurk in the shadows.

Rules:
one;; No auditions, ranks, or allegiances are needed! Just jump right in!
two;; No power-playing or god-modding.
three;; Always ask permission with the other RPer if you want to kill them, create a relationship, etc.
four;; Have fun, and follow all of Willow's rules too!
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP Empty Re: OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP

Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:58 am
Cloudy-Female-6 years-Tags: open
Cloudy pranced happily around the grass. It was a lovely day. "Life is AWESOME!!" She said happily.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP Empty Re: OPEN RP: Monochrome Storms / A Wild Horse RP

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:27 am
[Brandy | Female | Three | Mustang]
Brandy galloped across the grass, quite absentmindedly. She closed her eyes to soak in the warmth of the day, but came to her senses quickly before bowling into Cloudy. "Hey, Cloudy! Isn't it a beautiful day?" she neighed, a bright twinkle in her eyes.
[Tags | @Aquatail626]
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 am
Cloudy-Female-6 years-Tags: Brandy (@Daisyleap)
Cloudy gave a small "oof!" As she was bowled over. When she finally gave up, she said: "hey!" She shook the grass out of her mane. "Yes it's a wonderful, WONDERFUL DAY!!" She said loudly
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:42 am
Brandy shook out her mane, shifting her hooves underneath the long grass. "You seem angry," she blinked, looking straight at the older mare. "Did I do something wrong?"
[Tags | @Aquatail626 - OOC | She didn't bowl into Cloudy, she almost did.]
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:46 am
(oops sorry)

Cloudy-Female-6-Tags: Brandy(@Daisyleap)
"I'm not mad! I'm shouting my joy!" She said loudly and happily. "Anyways how are you?" She asked
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 am
"Great!" she responded, kicking her back legs into the air and sending a ball of dust backwards. "It's such a beautiful day outside."
[Tags | @Aqua]
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 am
Cloudy-6-female-Tags: Brandy(@Daisyleap)

"It's amazing outside! I'm glad I'm wild. I don't want to be ridden each day!" She exclaimed.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:56 am

Brandy looked down at her hooves, letting her shoulders relax. "I miss my old owner, though. She was the best! The only thing that made me want to leave was all of her children jumping onto my tail and hitting me to try and ride me!" she cried, pushing up some dust again with her long black tail.
[Tags | @Aqua]
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 am
Cloudy-not going to write anymore cause I'm on mobile

"My old owner had a few kids. They were a pain!!" She said, her eyes widening. "I'm glad I left. I never saw them again."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 am
"Yeah, those kids really were a pain in the butt!" Brandy giggled at her joke she managed to throw in to lighten the mood. "Get it?" she raised a hoof and neighed with pleasure.
[Tags |@Aqua]
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 am
Cloudy
"Yeah! I get it!" She said, laughing. She kicked her hood into the earth, sending up dust. "So how have you been?" She asked.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:11 pm
[Brandy | Female | Three | Filly]
"Fine," Brandy replied. "I was walking through the forest with my friend, Bluebell. We found a bunch of carrots and ate them all!" she giggled.
[Tags | Aqua]

[Bluebell | Female | Twelve | Old Mare]
Bluebell lifted her head at the sound of her name. She huffed, sending tufts of hay into the dusty barn room. She carefully trotted outside, clicking her tongue softly. "My name?" she said, tilting her head.
[Tags | Aqua]
Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:56 pm
{Boulder - Male - Foal - American Paint}
Boulder trotted through the meadow, ignoring his one twisted hoof as he limped slightly, but tried hiding it only creating his trot more awkward looking. He noticed the two fillies and went up to them, grinning. "Hi! What are you guys doing?" He asked, flicking his tail in excitement.
Tags: @Daisyleap , @Aquatail626

{Ruby - Female - Mare - Friesian}
Ruby glanced around and yawned, lowering her head nad continuing to munch on the daisies. Her wavy mane flowed through the breezes, her red mane-ribbon still looking as new as the day her owner had put it on.
Tags: Open

{Epona - Female - Mare - Shire}
Epona cantered over to the creek at the edge of the meadow and leaned down to sip from it. She whinnied in alert with her ears perked as a movement came from the forest.
Icespirit
Icespirit

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 am
{Wisteria~Filly~American Paint Mustang}

Wisteria peacefully swished her black and white tail as she grazed on a patch of grass that poked out from beneath the dust. At the sounds of two other fillies laughing, she lifted her head and perked her ears in curiosity, cantering towards them. "Heya! How's it going guys?" Wisteria reared low in a friendly manner as she gazed at them with her light brown eyes that glowed underneath the rays of the sun.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:16 pm
Aasim ~ Stallion ~ Means Protection ~ 3 years

Aasim stayed a bit away from the other horses. Most of them didn't like his company, being the son of a banished horse.
Anonymous

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 pm
{Boulder - Male - Foal - American Paint}
Boulder smiled at the other foal, "Hey, what's your name? I'm Boulder." He introduced himself, however he self-consciously hid his twisted hoof under a tall patch of grass.

Tags: @Daisyleap , @Aquatail626 , @Icespirit

{Ruby - Female - Mare - Friesian}
Ruby noticed the lonely stallion at the far off corner of the meadow and decided to approach him, cautiously. "Hello!" She whinnied at him in a friendly sort of way.
Tags: @Emberlily

{Epona - Female - Mare - Shire}
Epona cantered over to the creek at the edge of the meadow and leaned down to sip from it. She whinnied in alert with her ears perked as a movement came from the forest.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:16 am
[Brandy | Female | Three | Filly]
"Hi!" Brandy neighed. "I'm Brandy, who are you?" She noticed the foal standing awkwardly and tilted her head, worried. "Is something wrong?" she gestured with her hoof to his leg.
[Tags: Sky and Aqua]
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:18 am
Cloudy- Tags: Boulder
"I'm Cloudy! Nice to meet you!" She chirped happily.
Lily
Lily

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:13 am
Aasim ~ Stallion ~ Means Protection ~ Brumby ~ 3 years

Aasim looked at Ruby. "Good morning" He was a bit surprised that a horse had approached him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum