Clan Information
Season:
Leaf-fall (Autumn, September/October/November)
Time of day:
Dawn (4-5am)
Weather:
The blood-red of the sun rising over a stormy sky can well describe the plight of the Clans. Though the rains have lightened, chilly powerful gales still ravage the landscape. BrightClan is recovering from a devastating attack which they barely defended themselves from and DuskClan is still ravaged by sickness, though hope shines through as a cure is discovered.

DuskClan
Russetstar (@Skybreeze) - 7 lives
Deputies: Littleflower (@Daisyleap), Scorpionclaw (@Panthermask)
Medicine cats: Hollyshade (@Daisyleap), {reserved}
M/c apprentices: Carnelianpaw (@Willowfeather), Tulippaw (@Willowstorm)

FireClan
Redstar (@Daisyleap) - 8 lives
Deputies: Nightpelt (@Skybreeze), Sparkfeather (@Aquastar)
Medicine cats: Soraflight (@Leopardspots), Mudstreak (@Aquastar)
M/c apprentices: Owlpaw (@Willowstorm), Flurrypaw (@Quake)
Notice: FireClan camp is temporarily located within FrostClan due to the rogue takeover.

WaterClan
Sandstar (@Aquastar) - 7 lives
Deputies: Turtlesplash (@Leopardspots), Nightfoot (@Daisyleap)
Medicine cats: Peachcloud(@Daisyleap), Twistedleg (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Beechpaw (@Sorrelflight), {reserved}
Notice: WaterClan's Camp is currently located in their Swampy Forest due to flooding.

BrightClan
Ivorystar (@Willowstorm) - 4 lives
Deputies: Lynxcloud (@Daisyleap), Snowpuddle (@Snoo)
Medicine cats: Hazelflight (@Leopardspots), Seabreeze (@Sorrelflight)
M/c apprentices: Mistpool (@Mistpool), Dawnpaw (@Panthermask)

FrostClan
Dapplestar (@Leopardspots) - 2 lives
Deputies: Cloverlily (@Daisyleap), Thornsplash (@Skybreeze)
Medicine cats: Ivyfeather (@Aquastar), Greytail (@Skybreeze)
M/c apprentices: Falconswoop (@Willowstorm), Longpaw (@Daisyleap)
Forum Affiliates
~~
Warrior Cats: Untold Tales
~~
Legends, Lore, Fantasy and More RPG Board
~~
~~
~~

~~

~~
~~
For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)

Marigoldpath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marigoldpath

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Marigoldpath
-WaterClan
-Female 
-32 Moons 
-Warrior -Queen
-Mate: {} Open {}
//Personality//
 Marigold is a gentle cat, and takes things seriously. She doesn't fall for jokes, nor plays at all. She comforts young kits and apprentices, and is calm when in a fight, or battle. She respects cats' opinions, but tends to not keep hers to herself. She's a curious cat, and keeps the secrets that she finds to herself, and becomes shy when feeling guilty or worried. She questions SoulClan for the faults in her clan, and thinks there is a reason to all of it.
//Appearance//
 Marigold, her eyes like fresh honey, gleaming in the late moonlight. Her fur is solid white with a light grey mask, and a blaze of white above her nose, and the rest of her body is like a tuxedo, but light grey. Marigolds' nose is a bright, light pink, and her whiskers are white, and are medium length. Her tail is long, and her legs are long as well, but her claws are quite short, and her paw pads are light pink. Her teeth are medium sized, and are pearly white.

//Skills//
-Fighting {} 3 {}
-Hunting {} 5 {}
-Climbing {} 4 {}
-Swimming {} 8 {}
-Sprinting {} 8 {}
-Agility {} 6 {}
-Intelligence {} 10 {}
-Herb Lore {} 4 {}

//Family//
Mother- Poppymask -Deceased {} Died of sickness {}
Father- Fernpool -Deceased {} Died of old age {}
Siblings- Ashleap -Female -Alive {} @Moonspirit {}
//History//
Marigold was born to Poppymask and Fernpool of WaterClan, in early spring. The warm air, the trickling rain, and the bugs crawling and flying about, she opened up her eyes early, and experienced her first rainfall. She didn't like it, she felt being pushed down, and becoming smaller. Until she was older, like when she was 10 moons, she got used to the rain, and didn't care about her short, sleek fur getting wet. Then, only 2 more moons until she was a warrior, her mother had died of sickness. She was frightened, and worried that she wouldn't get through her warrior life without her mother, but her father,  Fernpool, told her that mother is right there. You just cant see her. She realized what had happened couldn't be changed, and asked Soulclan, why..? They didn't respond...  | Only two moons have passed, and she became a warrior, Marigoldpath. Her mentor trained her well, and she remembers every little bit of their training, locked in her heart. Because the day she became a warrior, she promised to herself, that she would thank her mentor everyday she got a piece of prey, and she did. She became older, and her father had passed. She tried to stay calm about it, but couldn't stop worrying about herself. She wouldn't let other see her like that, so she sucked it up and pretended that her father was okay, and was standing beside her. Like her mother. Now, she continues her days doing the usual, hunting, chatting, etc. She searches for a mate, and wants to have kits of her own, one day..

Last edited by Omi on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
DuskClan: Alligatorstorm (w)
FireClan: Sunkit (k) Willowpaw (a)
WaterClan: Minnowfrost (w) Cinderpaw (a) Flashkit (k)
BrightClan: Gingersplash (w)
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Onyx's Group: Aroma 
Adam & Eve's Group: Adam (l) Elysian (k)
Loners: Eunoia
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marigoldpath

Post by Willowstorm on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Her history doesn't mention her parents deaths at all, but otherwise looks pretty good to me

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sparkle W I L L O W S T O R M sparkle

Kitties:
Dusk - Tulippaw(m), Stormpoppy, Riverswoop, Nightfrost, Rainpaw, Moonpaw, Brindlekit, Eveningkit
Fire - Owlpaw(m) Acornwhisker, Thorntail, Ambershine, Clayfrost, Cloudpaw, Milkweed
Water - Mistleleaf(m) Rubblewind, Cedarhowl, Poolglow, Silverdawn, Snowlily, Tanglewind, Quartzpaw, Carppaw, Bumblepaw, Mallowkit, Sorrelkit
Bright - Ivorystar, Snowyspirit, Fawndapple, Bluedawn, Sleekfire, Wavespirit, Risingsun, Thrushpaw, Ryepaw, Cherrywind(q), Flickerkit, Aspenflame(e)
Frost - Falconpaw(m), Foresthowl, Lynxfang, Echowing, Hailfeather, Briarscorch, Lichenpaw, Clearpaw, Emberpaw
Out of Clan
Onyx - Onyx(l), Frostbite
Nova - Nova(l), Velvet(q), Comet(k)
Fleur - Taz (m), Croissant, Cinnamon
Mochi - Alchemy(m), Karma
Flavia - Blink, Blade
Slash - Sven(cm), Aether
Obsidian - Obsidian(l), Veritas
Northern - Ariz
Loner - Seagull
Kittypet - Elli
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 pm

I'll fix it, and I forgot to include her skills.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:02 pm

I feel the skills are too high. Only two are below five. Could you fix that?

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brindledrop on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Fixed.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Cats:
FireClan:
Outside of the Clans
Kittypets:
Brindledrop
Brilliant Supporter
Brilliant Supporter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davewing on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm

accepted

Hey everyone, I'm Dave/Dove. I'm an "Elder" on this site, here since the beginning. And though I am not RPing right now, I can answer any question you might have. I mostly stick around to talk on chat, help with auditions, and welcome new members. Feel free to PM me, if needed.

"There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book."
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum