WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

FrostClan Camp

+13
Daisyleap
Pineapplefur
ItsAboutThyme
Lunaar
Wishflight
Feather
Spottedleaf
Snoo
Aquastar
Sushi
Willowstorm
Icespirit
Leopardspots
17 posters
Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

FrostClan Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: FrostClan Camp

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:31 pm
"Fine." Dapplestar snapped, "Mentors! Bring your apprentices to the training hollow if you are both well enough."

"We'll discuss it after everyone's properly treated." she mewed briskly, circling the camp for injured cats.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:33 pm
Heatherpaw bounded up to Nightpelt. "Can we still train although we are in a different territory? I want to practice so I can fight off those mangy rogues!" She exclaimed, lashing at the air with her paws and ending up tripping over herself.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:41 pm
Bluepaw, after hearing about some training, when to find her mentor Thornsplash. She was eager to do some battle training if they did, figuring her leader might send out stronger cats for the next battle, but she wasn't completely sure on that. "Does anyone know where Thornsplash is?" Bluepaw called out, asking her own clanmates rather than the Fireclan cats.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:45 pm
Briarscorch rolled her eyes at the apprentice. "Typical. Anyone who wants to hunt come with us, please!" she yowled to all the cats, padding out of the camp entrance with Crowsong.
Anonymous

Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:17 pm
Ravenpaw stepped into camp and lied his bird onto the fresh-kill pile. But was taken aback by the other Clan in the camp.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:58 am
Oakpaw slithered in after Ravenpaw, and sat his mouse down before following Ravenpaws gaze to the FireClan cats. " wh.. why are they here?!" He whispered to him. 

Darkshadow looked around for Littlelily. " Let's go get you settled in little ones." He meowed to what was left of his kits.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:15 am
"I don't know... but they look pretty injured, but I'm sure Dapplestar will explain at a Clan meeting though." Ravenpaw offered as he twitched his good ear.
Anonymous

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 am
OOC: Recap in this camp, someone, please?

IC: Thornsplash licked her large cut on her shoulder, wincing as it stung each time she did so.

Freckledrose padded to her sister and nodded with a hint of a weak smile. "I'll join you to hunt," She offered, then a flash of amusement shined in her eyes, "You're going to need me in case any rogues ambush you anyways."
Anonymous

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 am
Mousepaw ran up to Thornsplash. "Are you alright? Does it hurt? Hey, why are there FireCLan cats here? Are they invading us? How was the battle? Were there really rogues like everyone was talking about?" he said quickly, circling his sister.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:08 am
Bluepaw ran up to Thornsplash, worry in her eyes for her mentor. "Are you okay, Thornsplash? I can wait to be trained if you have a serious injury." The young apprentice inquired, tail flicking anxiously. 

Snowpaw, seeing many apprentices with their mentors, became saddened at the thought of her own. Cloudheart had died during the skirmish at their camp, before it got taken over. She searched the camp for Redstar, hoping she could answer Snowpaw's question of a new mentor.
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 am
Lynxkit nodded, Tired. He felt Littlelily picking him up and she walked them towards the nursery. "I cant believe they are gone. I am a terrible mother."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 am
Darkshadow snapped his head up, herding Sedgekit and Waspkit after their mother. His eyes widened. " that isn't true at all! Your a wonderful mother." 

Sedgekit nodded, racing up to watch up with her mother. " Da's right! Your an amazing mother, Sparrowkit and Shadowkit are just Fox hearted mousebrains, that's all!"
Lily
Lily

Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 am
Littlelily placed Lynxkit into a nest in the nursery. "Thanks." She picked up Waspkit.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:19 am
Darkshadow cringed slightly, staring at Littlelily in astonishment. I guess it's up to me He thought, bringing his gaze to Sedgekit. " Sedgekit! That is very rude and you should not talk about your siblings in such terrible ways!" He forced himself not to snap, glaring at his daughter. 

Sedgekit met his gaze, challenge in her eyes. " Siblings of mine would never join rogues." She retorted.
Lily
Lily

Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 am
Lynxkit rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Sedgekit! We better not make dad angry." He said, laughing.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:59 am
" I don't care!" Sedgekit snorted, stomping into the nest. " He can do whatever to me, in his kit, Darkshadow won't hurt me." She meowed, eyeing Darkshadow with a sweet smile. 

Darkshadow's claws dug into the soil as he glared at Sedgekit, then glanced at Littlelily and lashed his tail, kicking up dirt with it, before whipping around and walking out of the den. Dumb kit. Needs to stop being such a know it all. 
Lily
Lily

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:01 am
Littlelily picked up Sedgekit by the scruff. "Do not talk to your father or brother like that."
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 am
" So what! My brother can't do anything to me." Sedgekit snorted, glaring up at her. " The only one I listen to is me."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:36 pm
Redstar padded over to Nightpelt with a sigh. "I want you to gather all of the injured FireClan cats and take them to Soraflight and the FrostClan medicine cats. And just grab a nest in the warriors den when you're done, I want to talk to you. I'll be in the corner over there." she ordered, flicking her tail to a darkened nettle patch outside of the elders den.

Longpaw padded into the nursery, wincing when he heard arguing. "Is anybody hurt?" he mewed, glancing around the dimmed den.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:46 pm
Snowpaw finally spotted her leader and waited for her to finish speaking. "Redstar, um, i have a question for you. It's more like a request." Snowpaw asked her, gazing up at her leader with slight concern.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:00 pm
Ooc: Sky read my post up above Wink

IC:
Waspkit's perked up. "Shadowkit and Sparrowkit probably joined because they don't like us!" She wailed sadly.

Hailpaw walked up to Littlelily and Darkshadow. "Hey.... Um....." He felt akward talking to FireClan cats. "My mom is in the nursery and she wants to know if you want to come in with your kits." She looked at Littlelily and glanced at the other kits.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:10 pm
Redstar looked over at Snowpaw, pricking her ears. "Yes?" she mewed, frowning when she saw Acornwhisker alone in the nursery.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:12 pm
"I need another mentor, since..well since Cloudheart died in our camp... I want a strong and brave warrior, just like he was." She told Redstar, her eyes glinting with hope and sadness.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:19 pm
Redstar frowned. "Ah," she meowed, looking down at her paws. "I-I suppose I could be your mentor. Martenpaw is gone and I don't know where he is, and..." she stammered.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:28 pm
Snowpaw stared at her leader in shock for a few heartbeats, but nodded. "I would be honored, Redstar. And i'm sorry he has not been found." She told her, and dipped her head in respect and honor. She licked her leader's shoulder, wanting to comfort her in the turmoil they were in currently. "Whatever you need me to do, i will do it. I know i may be injured right now but i can still hunt and protect my clan." She mentioned to her quietly, looking at her leader with honesty.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:30 pm
Owlpaw padded over to Redstar and Snowpaw, feeling a little useless. "Martenpaw stayed with the rogues. His mother is one of them," he added curtly. "Do either of you need wounds treated?"
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:32 pm
"I was treated earlier." Snowpaw told Owlpaw. She stayed next to her leader's side, there for comfort if she needed it.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 pm
Thornsplash rolled her eyes, "I'm fine," She reassured her younger sibling and apprentice with a weak smile, "Anyways, I don't want to get in the way of the more injured cats."

Nightpelt nodded respectfully to Redstar before flicking his tail and padding off. He glanced around  the camp, noticing many of the Fireclan cats were huddled together in a large group. "All injured Fireclan cats, please wait by the medicine cat's den of Frostclan. You will need to be tended to," He called out, his eyes narrowed in worry. However, at the voice of his apprentice, Heatherpaw, he quickly turned around chuckled. "I'm surprised you still want to hunt after all that's happened," He purred, then shook his head as an answer, "However, Redstar has called for me already. Though I'm glad you have the loyalty and heart of a warrior," the black and white tom smiled.

Graytail sat by the entrance of the medicine cat den, awaiting the next injured Fireclan or Frostclan cat to come up.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 am
Mousepaw frowned. "W-What if you died?" he said quietly, planting his paws in the ground. "What if you did die, though? How would you feel leaving me and Bravepaw to fend for ourselves?" he growled. "What if you weren't careful... What if..."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:13 am
Snowpaw, suddenly eager to tell Darklight about her new mentor, padded over to him with a slight limp from her paw. "Darklight, i have something to tell you. But i don't think any other cat knows yet." She whispered to him as she lightly brushed her fur against his. 

Bluepaw just simply nodded and stayed with Thornsplash, "if you need anything at all just let me know." The young appreantice told her mentor.

Last edited by Snowblaze on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:22 am
Darklight looked down at Snowpaw. "What's up?" he said quietly, pressing against her.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:34 am
Redstar sighed, looking up at Owlpaw. "Oh," she murmured. "Well, I think I'd do the same." she meowed mysteriously before turning to the nettle patch, not noticing her bleeding shoulder wound.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:46 am
"Since, well since Cloudheart died in camp and he was my mentor, i spoke with Redstar and she decided to be my mentor. I have the leader as my mentor." Snowpaw told Darklight excitedly, her eyes shining with happiness. She purred happily, and licked her chest fur to untangle some fur.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 am
"Redstar," Owlpaw padded closer to the leader, putting his tail on her shoulder. "I know your kits are still in the camp, but can I at least treat your wounds? They'll hurt if they get infected," he added with a weak purr, trying to cheer her up a little.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am
Redstar flattened her ears as Owlpaw approached. "Fine," she muttered, turning so the medicine cat apprentice could see her cuts and bruises more clearly. "What have they done with them, Owlpaw? Sparrowkit and Sedgekit came back. Are they... dead?" she meowed, digging her claws into the nettle.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:15 am
Darklight paused. Dark-loight.exe has stopped working. He suddenly broke into a large grin. "That's amazing Snow!"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 am
"I don't think so. One of the cats was almost ready to have her kits, she nursed a few of them when they got hungry. So at least they're slightly reasonable." He began layering a marigold poultice into some of the wounds and sealing it with cobwebs. "I'm shocked that Martenpaw stayed, though. He said something about the Clan lying to him."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 am
Snowpaw purred louder and rested her head on his shoulder. "It is. I am excited. But of course, i am sad about Cloudheart." She mentioned, her purring becoming softer.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 am
Darklight licked her forehead. "It's alright. Everyone in FireClan is grieving for the cats who gave their lives."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:02 am
"They took my brother." Robinpaw muttered, looking at her paws. She trotted to Redstar. "We have to take back our camp."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:03 am
"I know." She mewed quietly, almost too soft for him to hear. She rubbed her head on his shoulder before saying, "i am going to check on Redstar. She seems a bit off right now. I can understand why, but she needs someone with her." She purred more and then headed to her new mentor. "Redstar.. i am here if you need my company." She told her leader quietly.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 am
Darklight watched her go, keeping a close eye on both her and Redstar. He remembered his brother - Oakfang - Who died trying to protect the kits. He knew Snowpaw was closer to him than she was and will ever be with Darklight. He shook his head, his mind rolling through pity and content that Oak was gone
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:56 am
Acornwhisker padded over again, holding a piece of shrew. "She'll be okay, Snowpaw. Let's just give her some space."
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:29 am
Snowpaw nodded to Acornwhisker, worry showing in the apprentice's eyes. She backed away a few tail-lengths and then laid down, tucking her paws under her chest as she worried over her leader.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 am
Redstar nodded, muttering something inaudible before clearing her throat. "We will take our camp back if it's the last thing we do. Oynx has just made a permanent enemy!" she growled, ripping her teeth into the shrew without picking off the feathers.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:38 am
Ooc: @Daisyleap, a shrew doesn't have feathers Razz silly
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:38 am
OOC: Shrews are mammals, daisy.
IC: Dapplestar padded to Redstar, eyes narrowed. "Did you recognize her?" she mewed quietly.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 am
OOC: Oh whoops lol I got it mixed up with some other bird haha

IC: Redstar shook her head, swallowing her first bite. "I don't know this cat but she'll know me just fine when I take my camp back and rip her to shreds." she responded, raking her claws along the ground.
Snoo
Snoo
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 am
Snowpaw watched Redstar intently, her eyes glinting with some anger. She only got angry at the mention of Onyx, and any other rogues. It upset her too much, because of her experience at the camp. Not wanting to hear anymore, Snowpaw got up and stormed off; notorious for showing her angry side quite often. She went to a small patch of shade and sat down in it, her mind clouded with memories of her camp, her fight with the rogue Quartz, and how the kits were taken hostage.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:46 am
Dapplestar narrowed her eyes. "Meet me in the Tallcave, moonhigh." she whispered to Redstar, before swiftly padding away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum