WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

The Mooncave - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mooncave

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:22 am
Poolstar's eyes were opened wide, gaze flicking wildly about while she wandered slowly around. "It's been awhile," she whispered, shaking her head before looking back to the others. She sat down again, tail curling around her paws. 

Scorchthicket paused, watching as the small figure of Kitekit darted to the glittering paws of Kindleflame, his throat tightening with sorrow once the kit realized what exactly was different about her mother. Nevertheless, the silver tabby leaned down and nuzzled the tortoiseshell kit.

Autumnsky raised her head, the sights familiar, but the sudden influx of new SoulClan cats making her heart ache. She sighed, rising to her paws.

Hawkpaw padded towards the group of slowly waking cats, chest tight as his starry paws fell upon the ground. "Flamepaw? Cedarpaw?" He hadn't seen them upon reaching SoulClan, and figured them still alive. 

Aspenflake rushed to Rowanscar, the two littermates bumping heads and nuzzling each other. 

Silverwind glanced wildly around, looking for her adopted kits.

Last edited by Feather on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:26 am
Tanglepath blinked awake. SoulClan... He looked around at the familiar meadows surrounding him, the sky a rich indigo speckled with stars.
Martenstrike roused, blinking in confusion at the soft grass and sweet scent of flowers. "Uh..."

Stagshade felt a warm breeze and started awake, hackles bristling as he looked around the unfamiliar meadow. Was this SoulClan? He couldn't be dead, his Clan needed him!
Flamepaw looked around, eyes wide. "Cedarpaw, where are we?" he asked.

Snailnose blinked awake, feeling the exhaustion wash from her. Am I dead? She stood up, still able to smell all the cats in the cave with her.
Marshfeather watched a moth flutter past him, stardust trailing from it. This was way too crowded to be an ordinary dream, right?

Hawksky jolted awake, feeling the heaviness in his lung dissipate. "Woah..." he gasped in awe at the gorgeous meadow around them.
Fallowpaw shrunk closer to Willowpaw and Emberpaw, frightened by the sudden change of scenery.

Mapleglow swished her tail over the grass, watching it trail stardust and giving a satisfied purr.
Erminepaw bristled, looking around wildly.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:32 am
Lichenpaw tilted her head, looking around the group of cats, blinking a few times as the bright sunlight warmed her fur. "Hey, my leg!" she moved her injured leg with ease.
"That's my gift to you." Lichenpaw looked up, gasping when she saw Lupinfrost. The tom purred, immediately nuzzling his daughters. 

Finchstar tucked his tail around his paws, his Clanmates joyously greeting their loved ones, but frowned slightly.
We can't all be dead. That would mean the Clans don't exist any more!
"You'd be correct." Finchstar glanced sideways, seeing the pale cream she-cat melt from the bushes, dipping her head to him. "You're still alive."
The tom tilted his head. "Why are we here, then?"
"Why do you think?" Ivorystar shook her pelt out, stretching.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:37 am
"Dad!" Erminepaw cried, bumping her nose against her father's cheek with a purr.

Turtlestar stepped towards her deputy, a bittersweet sort of pride in her eyes. "Hello Sharktooth," she mewed.

"Ivorystar..." Stagshade mewed, voice choked.

Coldfoot stepped across the meadow towards his apprentice, stars trailing from his fur as he walked. "Glad to see you listened to me for once," he purred.
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:39 am
Silverwind rushed to her mate's side with a joyous cry of their names when she saw Erminepaw and Lichenpaw. She skidded to a halt by them, joining Lupinfrost's nuzzling with Nectarkit and Myrtlekit pausing at her paws.
Poolstar spotted her deputy, but stayed still, letting him reunite with his kits. She swallowed against the lump in her throat and looked toward ivorystar once the cream she-cat emerged. 
Risingscorch watched as Frostflower padded forward, a grateful look on her features. She nuzzled him, then leaned down to do the same to Mapleglow. "Thank you for getting my kits," she whispered.

A silver tabby emerged, stepping from the bushes and shaking her pelt out. She went to join Coldfoot, tail-tip flicking. "I'm glad she did. DuskClan needs a good medicine cat like her," Jadestar mewed, looking around for Robinstar. 
Scorchthicket gaped at the sight of the previous DuskClan leader, his confusion palpable. 
Willowpaw pressed to Fallowpaw's side. "We're okay," she reassured.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:43 am
Tulipsnow scoffed a little. "Never again. The last time I listened to you, you died." She stood and brushed cheeks with him, purring back at him cheekily.

Riverswoop leaned down to nuzzle Kitekit, licking her head. "Hi, gorgeous."

Finchstar looked to Stagshade, then back at the old BrightClan leader and dipped his head. "We are honoured."
Plumdrop dipped her head too, having got to her paws beside Stagshade.

Sharktooth took a gentle sigh. "Turtlestar... I'm sorry," he gulped.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:48 am
"Sorry for what?" she purred, "Saving the Clan? Shaping up to be an incredible leader?"

Stagshade dipped his head to Ivorystar, choking back grief.

Tanglepath shifted nervously, looking around at the SoulClan cats. How much did they know about him?

A dappled silver she-cat stepped towards Poolstar, amber eyes shimmering. "It's been a while," she mewed.

Hawksky looked back and forth between the leader and the medicine cat nervously, shuffling a few whisker lengths away from Tulipsnow.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:52 am
Robinstar looked around as she woke up again, tail flicking from side to side. She exhaled, noticing SoulClan and moving a little where she stood, uncertain. 
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:57 am
"Dad!" Kitekit cried and leaped at Riverswoop with a loud sob, Kindleflame curling closer to her mate, using her tail to bring Wisteriakit closer. When Kitekit noticed her, she rushed toward her sister.

Poolstar whirled at the familiar voice, choking up and rushing toward the previous FrostClan leader. "Too long," she gasped as everything finally hit her. Her mate and one of her kits were gone, and she'd lost most of her clan. "Dapplestar, what are we going to do? Everything is gone!"

Jadestar spotted Robinstar and made her way over with a dip of her head to Coldfoot and Tulipsnow, a proud purr leaving her. "You've certainly changed a bit since I last saw you," she meowed, stopping before the younger leader. 

Flowerbrook padded up beside Turtlestar with a small smile toward her brother. "Hey Sharktooth." 

Dreampoppy, with eyes now able to see, followed the scents of her kits paused before them, sobbing softly at finally being able to see what they looked like. "Swanpaw, Driftpaw..." 

Driftpaw lifted his head sharply, eyes widening. "Mom!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:06 am
"Everything?" Dapplestar mewed skeptically, arching her eyebrows, "Look around you, aren't these cats anything to you?"

"Silverwind," Erminepaw choked, pressing her face into her mother's fur. "I'm so sorry I left you."

Ebonyrose stepped towards Scorchthicket, pain lining her green eyes. "Hello," she mewed to her former mentor.

Flamepaw whipped around at the sound of his brother's voice. "Hawkpaw!" he cried, rushing towards him.
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:14 am
"Yes, but-" Poolstar paused, hesitating. She glanced around to all the reuniting cats. "They're everything," she whispered, eyes brimming with pain, "They're all we've got left." 

Silverwind could only sob and pressed her head to Erminepaw's. "You had no choice! You had to be there for your sister," she whispered, then looked to the two kits at her paws. "I never once was angry. I didn't even feel anything when... when the boulder hit."

"Ebonyrose," Scorchthicket breathed out, choking up and leaning forward to nuzzle his former apprentice. "I'm so- I'm so sorry I didn't get you out. You deserved to live for so much longer. If I had just been faster!"

Hawkpaw met him halfway with a joyous cry, tackling his brother to the stardust covered grass. "Where's Cedarpaw? Cedarpaw!" He called for his other brother once he stepped back, looking around frantically. 

Dawnflower approached Fallowpaw slowly, walking on cautious paws. "Fallowpaw?" 
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:21 am
"Everyone forgets Rabbitpaw," the tom mused, padding up to his wrestling brothers with a purr.

Glidefeather looked around for his sister desperately.
Please tell me she's here...

Lupinfrost touched Erminepaw's shoulder with his tail, consoling him, while Lichenpaw sniffed a little. "We'll miss you," the she-cat mewed.

Tulipsnow dipped her head to Jadestar, then turned back to Coldfoot. "How am I going to find an apprentice? If I die, DuskClan won't have any medicine cats!"

Sootpaw hesitated as a familiar scent touched his nose. It can't be... "Heatherdawn!"
The she-cat nuzzled her son, purring loudly. "Sootpaw, oh Sootpaw..."

Ivorystar touched Stagshade's head gently. "Snowystar's...finding it a bit hard to process," she mewed softly. "But I know she's thankful it's you running the Clan."

Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 am
Erminepaw sobbed, pressing against Silverwind and Lupinfrost for comfort.

"Hey!" Kestrelskip called, bounding over the soft, springy grass to Glidefeather. "Almost thought you'd be getting here the easy way."

"I understand," Stagshade murmured, "Tell her I was honored to serve as her deputy." 

"There are plenty of apprentices to go around," Coldfoot snorted, "I doubt you'll have trouble convincing one to be your apprentice."

"He's a few steps behind me," Flamepaw snorted, holding back his grief. "He always was a bit slow."

"Dawnflower!" Fallowpaw squeaked, trotting up to her mentor.
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 am
Hawkpaw sniffed and nodded, looking to where Sunpetal and Jaggedstone watched from afar. "Mom was crying for hours," he admitted sadly, looking to Rabbitpaw. "She never wanted us separated."

Dawnflower granted Fallowpaw a watery smile and leaned down to touch her nose to her apprentice's head. "Hey, hey, cheer up. It's okay. We're all going to be okay." 

Palesmoke followed hesitantly behind Heatherdawn, looking at Sootpaw with pained eyes. "Sootpaw," she whispered, choking up and padding further forward. 

Silverwind sniffed and forced back the tears. "Lichenpaw, Erminepaw, this is Nectarkit and Myrtlekit," she mewed, looking back to the two kits at her paws. "They were so close to being born.. I guess this is the mercy granted to me. I get to have them here." 

Aurapaw glanced around rapidly. "Mom! Glasspaw!" She called, sniffling.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:02 pm
Peachpaw blinked, watching butterflies surround her and dust her in tiny stars. She began softly purring, trying to find Sunshadow. She had always waited for this moment, to receive her full medicine cat name. She saw the rest of WaterClan in their own worlds, meeting with their old relatives, and felt a warmth rise inside her. They were going to be okay.

Redstar purred, swishing her tail behind her and padding towards Finchstar, trails of stardust following her pawsteps. "Finchstar, it's good to see you," she dipped her head. "You have been doing a fantastic job leading FireClan."
Scorpionbite saw her mother approaching the FireClan leader and gaped, too scared to go up to her.

Adderfang turned slowly, mesmerized at the dreamworld he was walking through. He brushed against Emberpaw for comfort, waiting for someone... anyone to come to him. He needed some reassurance.

Glasspaw looked around, hearing his name and whipping his head back. At the sight of Aurapaw, he immediately ran to her. "Aurapaw!" he croaked, pushing his head into her side with a sob. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I didn't show you how much I loved you every single day. I'm so sorry that I ever bossed you around. Please, I hope you still love me." he let out another sob, pressing himself further into her pelt to remind him of her scent.

Softpetal raised her head and stepped forward on light paws, scanning the dreamscape for any sign of Dappleshine.
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:10 pm
Autumnsky brushed against Peachpaw, leading her toward where she'd seen Turtlestar. The medicine cat purred a sad greeting to the leader. 

Glowingstream padded forward from the bushes, glancing anxiously around for Tanglepath. She didn't want to find him, she simply wanted to avoid him. She looked to her clanmates, watching as Littledawn and Havenkit rushed to Seedkit, the queen crying for her kit. 

Softecho approached Adderfang and Emberpaw, purring softly in greeting. "Hello you two."

Aurapaw's eyes could only widen, and she soon joined her brother's crying. "I could never hate you! I'm going to miss you!" She wailed, pressing her nose into his fur. "Where's mom?" She mewed quietly. 

Dappleshine nearly tackled Softpetal, releasing a grief filled cry. 
Metzi
Metzi

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:23 pm
Crisppaw padded over to her siblings. "Hey, Glasspaw!" She nudged his shoulder with her tail. "I'm glad you're okay." Even after death, her cool nature stuck. It was scary at first, but after knowing she was safe and warm in SoulClan, the apprentice had accepted it. But she knew it would be hard for her mother and brother.

Spotting his kits, Stormlotus walked over. As he looked at them, his heart warmed. They'd all been through so much, so young. Especially Glasspaw losing his family.

Quartzshine opened his eyes and looked around. "Woah..." he murmured, the awe filling him as it had every time. The medicine cat apprentice felt a pang in his chest as he saw his passed clanmates. But they were safe now, and happy. They didn't have to go through whatever came next for them.

Flickerlight blinked a few times, confused as to what he was seeing. Was he dead? No, that can't be it. The wonder left his head as he saw Frostflower. His mate... He raced towards her, dodging the reuniting cats. Skidding to a halt, he looked at her. "I'm sorry," he mewed. He couldn't save her or their kits.
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:37 pm
Frostflower's chest tightened and she pressed her head to her mate's. "Don't be sorry. You're going to be there to watch our kits grow while I can't. There was no way I could've been saved, Flickerlight. Just be there for our kits, okay?" The queen was sniffling, looking toward where her first and second litter of kits rested, hesitant at the side. "I'm with my first two litters now, Flickerlight. It's not all bad." 

Fogpaw searched frantically until he found Sharktooth. His entire family was with him in SoulClan, but his mentor had stayed. "Sharktooth!" He cried and rushed over.

Mottledsting joined Stormlotus, looking at his nieces and nephew. "They'll be alright," he mewed to his sister's mate.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:43 pm
Peachpaw followed Autumnsky with awe, before frowning and dipping her head in respect to Turtlestar. "You led WaterClan well." she purred softly, not knowing what else to say.

Melodykit followed Littledawn and Havenkit, mewling with delight and nearly running over Seedkit. 

Adderfang suppressed a sob at the sight of Softecho. "H-hi," he chuckled awkwardly. He couldn't take it anymore. He rushed forwards, wrapping her in a tight hug. "I'm so sorry. I should've tried to find you before running out of camp like a coward." he sighed, pressing his nose into her fur.
Emberpaw let a very unmanly squeak, but he didn't care. He joined the hug before pulling away, knowing that they must need a moment.

Glasspaw nodded slowly, gently pulling away and beckoning with his tail for Glowingstride to join them. "I'm going to miss you, too," he smiled, eyes sunken with despair. "But, we can always see each other, right? I'll go to sleep and you'll come see me again!" he tried to perk up, but he knew that this couldn't happen every night. When Stormlotus approached, he blinked away the tears, rushing to give his father a hug but keeping his eyes towards Aurapaw. After all, they had had a much stronger connection.

Softpetal gasped, unable to hold back any of her emotions anymore. She embraced Dappleshine for as long as she could, softly purring. "Are you okay? Is... is SoulClan any fun?" she joked weakly, lapping her tongue over Dappleshine's forehead.
Metzi
Metzi

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:54 pm
Flickerlight nodded before pulling away to look at Frostflower. "I will, I promise. I'll give anything for them," he swore. "Just... Please... I... I hope that you're happy here." His voice broke, and Flickerlight looked down at his paws.

Stormlotus pulled his son close after nodding thanks to Mottledsting. "You're so strong, Glasspaw. I'm proud of you, son."
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:25 pm
Tidalpaw followed her mother, sobbing at the sight of her siblings.

"Hawkpaw!! Rabbitpaw!!" Cedarpaw cried out, barreling into his brothers. "Was it painful? Are you okay?"

Spiderleap followed aimlessly behind Peachpaw and Autumnsky, a sob ripping through his throat at the sight of his mother. "M-Mom..." he whispered, trying to compose himself.

Sunshadow waited his mentor and fellow apprentice with a bittersweet smile. There wasn't anybody he could talk to.

Hickoryshadow followed Heatherdawn and smiled sadly at the sight of his kit.

Daisypaw almost barreled into his brother. "Oh SoulClan! Are you okay? Where's Basilpaw? Did you two get out alright?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:39 am
Glowingstride gasped when she saw Aurapaw and Stormlotus, running up to them. She leaned into her mate, eyes on Aurapaw and Glasspaw. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she whispered, letting go of Stormlotus and leaning down to Aurapaw, running her tail along her child's spine. She noticed Mottledsting and sobbed again, moving over and putting her head against her brother's.

Sunsplash stayed next to Softpetal, eyes on Dappleshine. She watched the two of them meet again with a soft smile.
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:08 am
Basilpaw caught up to Sootpaw. Upon seeing Daisypaw, he let out a sob and buried his face in his littermate's shoulder fur.

Stormlotus gazed at his mate. "Why are you sorry?" He asked, tipping his head to the side. Seeing her upset was gutwrenching but he knew that she would be okay.

Crisppaw looked up at Glowingstride, twitching her whiskers. "Hey Mom," she said, happy to see her again. "It'll be okay."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:36 am
Heatherdawn groomed the top of Basilpaw's head. "It's all right, I'm sure you two can keep each other safe," she mewed, her voice slightly hoarse.

Glidefeather immediately rushed over, nuzzling into her. "Oh Kestrelskip, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you," he gulped.

Tulipsnow sniffed a little, shrugging. "I suppose. I think....I think I'll be okay."

Finchstar dipped his head to Redstar. "I...thank you for believing in me," he mewed.

Ivorystar dipped her head to Stagshade before leaping up on to a large rock beside them. "Clans!" she called, sitting with her tail tucked around her paws.
Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:06 am
Willowpaw brightened upon seeing Hickoryshadow, darting over to her mentor. "Hickoryshadow!" She gasped, only to pause when Ivorystar leaped onto a rock and called for attention. She sat down, curling her tail around her paws while her ears flattened to her head. 

Hawkpaw smiled softly. "It wasn't too bad," he admitted quietly. "We're fine up here. You two better stay fine down there, otherwise Mom will likely drag herself back down to scold you both." The ginger tom chuckled and shook his head.

Jadestar purred and padded over to sit beside the rock, her tail curling around her paws. She watched as several cats turned to look toward Ivorystar, their tired faces temporarily lit up with glee over seeing their lost loved ones. She remembered the feeling, reuniting with Brambledusk when her last life had passed. 

Softecho pulled reluctantly away from Adderfang and Emberpaw, blinking away tears while she sat by them, blue eyes fixed onto Ivorystar.

Poolstar nervously turned her attention to Ivorystar, sending a glance toward Dapplestar. The previous FrostClan leader had been a mentor in many ways, and she ached for her guidance in such a trying time. 

Littledawn wrapped her tail around all of her kits, rasping her tongue over Seedkit's ear with a stifled sob. Havenkit was pressed close to his lost sister, shaking softly. 

Dappleshine purred and nodded. "It is, but take your time getting here. If I see you too soon, I'll throw a fit." 

"You'll see me again, Flickerlight," Frostflower whispered and settled beside him to listen to the leaders speak, entwining her tail with her mate's. 

Scorchthicket pressed his side to Ebonyrose's, grief resting in a heavy cloud on the deputy. 
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 pm
Hickoryshadow pressed his nose to his apprentice's shoulder, relief washing over him. "I'm sorry I was such a bad mentor," he murmured, before drawing his full attention to Ivorystar.

Cedarpaw let out a watery laugh, sitting down and curling his tail around Hawkpaw.

Daisypaw whimpered. "Basilpaw... You're okay... Thank SoulClan..." she managed, nuzzling deeply into her littermate's neck.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:03 am
Redstar dipped her head. "FireClan trusts you, Finchstar." she meowed, before turning and joining Ivorystar.

Adderfang sniffed, turning to face Ivorystar. He felt warmth in his heart for the first time in days, so he tried not to think about the fact that he might never see Softecho again.
Emberpaw rested his head on Softecho and sighed. "You were a great mentor," he purred, remembering how patient she had always been with him. "Thank you."

Melodykit pressed her nose into Seedkit's pelt, purring loudly.

Hawkstep lapped his tongue over Brindlestripe's head. "It's beautiful here." he let out a sigh of euphoria, taking in his surroundings as much as he could.

Peachpaw looked back, seeing Sunshadow and frowning. She gently padded over to him and sat down next to him, wrapping her tail around her paws. "I'll always be here for you." she mewed, turning her attention towards Ivorystar.

Glasspaw embraced his father, turning his attention to Ivorystar at her call.

Softpetal chuckled, her throat closing up a bit. She felt Sunsplash brush against her and offered a small smile. "Dappleshine," she mewed gently. "This is my mate, Sunsplash. I never even introduced you two."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:50 pm
Ivorystar flicked her tail, watching the group until silence fell. "I'm glad we can give some resolution to lost Clanmates before your journey becomes difficult," she mewed, her gaze growing dark. "You have the blessing of SoulClan, and we will do all we can to make sure that you survive. However, it seems you have two new leaders in your midst." She passed her gaze between Stagshade and Sharktooth, the latter tom shivering slightly.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:38 am
Quartzshine sat down, his tail curled around his paws. He watched Ivorystar solemnly, glancing at the two cats mentioned. Would they have their nine lives ceremony here?

Brindlestripe nodded at her mate's words. She leaned close, trying to ground herself from the awe and to focus on the SoulClan cat's words.

Stormlotus sat next to Glasspaw. He beckoned Glowingstride to sit on his other side, smiling.

Basilpaw lingered in his sister's embrace, then pulled away. "Yeah," he murmured. Noticing Ivorystar, his eyes widened and he sat down at Daisypaw's side.

Flickerlight let himself be absorbed into the warmth of his mate. It would be hard without her, but he could do it. He had to, for his little newborn kits.

Graytree settled herself among the mix of living and dead cats. The long-dead StormClan elder seemed younger, happier, after many generations of SoulClan 'life.' The Clans had come so far. Though they were drastically different, she still felt one with them.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:49 am
Sunshadow's breath hitched as he gazed at Peachpaw longingly. "Yeah..." he swallowed and pushed down the bild rising in his throat. He looked up to Ivorystar, ignoring the stinging at the back of his throat. "I wish I could've talked to my family again," he whispered hoarsely. "But... you're more family than they ever where. You and Autumnsky. You're my family now."

Wolfwatcher blinked towards the deputies mentioned, lips pursing in sympathy.

Daisypaw glanced up at her mother, eyes slightly downcast. Her head turned to look at her other brother, Sootpaw. All she wanted now was to make sure they were safe.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:19 pm
Stagshade gulped, heart hammering. Is this a leader ceremony? Are we getting lives?

Turtlestar stood next to Ivorystar, eyes shining with pride. "Sharktooth," she mewed, "Can I trust you to watch after your Clan, all the Clans, for the coming moons?"
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:49 am
Glowingstride sat down next to Stormlotus, as close as she possibly could to him, while she watched the leaders with a slightly tilted head.

Sunsplash dipped her head to Dappleshine, about to ask a question before hearing Ivorystar start to talk and sitting down to listen.
Feather
Feather

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 am
Jadestar looked to where Spiderfrost rushed to her kits, the tortoiseshell she-cat nuzzling against Fallowpaw, Emberpaw, and Willowpaw. Willowpaw gasped and nuzzled into her adopted mother's side, burying her nose into her fur. 

Poolstar's eyes watered while she stared toward Lupinfrost, moving over to him and nudging his side. "Thank you," she whispered, amber eyes shining while she looked toward the older leaders. 

Frostflower rasped her tongue over Flickerlight's ear, pressing her nose into his cheek with a soft, reassuring purr. "It'll be okay," she whispered, voice shaking. She watched Stagshade and Sharktooh with a warm expression, leaning into her mate's side. 

Fogpaw sat nearby his mentor, watching him and Turtlestar with wide, blue eyes. 
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:47 am
Cricketsong watched her brother, Stagshade, with a smile. She was happy for him, that he was finally getting what he's been working so hard for.

Peachpaw purred, nodding along with pure sympathy. She didn't know what it felt like for Sunshadow - her entire family was alive. "We are a family," she smiled before turning her full attention to the leader ceremony.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:22 pm
Plumdrop moved to Cricketsong. "I've heard this is painful," she mewed softly, trying to not scare her.

Sharktooth's eyes shone, reflecting the starlight of the cats around him. "You can," he vowed, looking to Stagshade, then the rest of the leaders.
Finchstar dipped his head, remembering his own lives ceremony.

"Stagshade," Ivorystar continued. "Will you offer your own life for the good of the Clans gathered here?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:37 pm
Stagshade looked at the cats watching him. At his Clan. At his sister. At his...his Plumdrop. He turned back to Ivorystar and nodded confidently.

"Then by the will of SoulClan, the will of all of us, I grant you leadership of WaterClan," Turtlestar mewed, stepping forward and touching her nose to Sharkstar's forehead.
Metzi
Metzi

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:39 pm
Quartzshine watched the two cats eagerly. Then he stopped. Wait a minute. Record scratch Why hadn't they been warned? Surely SoulClan would have forseen something as big as this. He wanted to believe that he just missed something, but... Why?

Larchmask couldn't help but quiver. It was chilling, seeing two cats' nine lives ceremony. These were private before. Should he look away?
Feather
Feather

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:55 pm
Autumnsky had remained mostly quiet, her head lifted and ears swiveling, but the generally laid back medicine cat was fuming, tail-tip twitching rapidly while her tail remained draped over her paws. She had a clan to look out for, and now several others to add onto that when everything could've been prevented by some kind of warning. They could have left and kept kits with their mothers! 

Poolstar turned her head away, unwilling to watch such a personal ceremony. It shouldn't have taken place in front of all of them, but she understood the urgency to get it all done with.  
Metzi
Metzi

Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:57 am
Quartzshine couldn't help but be furious. When he saw Autumnsky also feeling the same, it only strengthened his anger. But most of all, he felt betrayed. Quartzshine had dedicated his life to his clan, and to SoulClan. But they left him out to dry. No, not him, all off the clans. He didn't want to interrupt the ceremony, but they had a storm coming. He bit back a shout, trying to at least respect the two new leaders. But his fur bristled and his claws dug into the ground.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:18 pm
Ivorystar moved closer to Stagshade, murmuring in his ear. "Thank you." She touched her nose to his forehead too, looking to the new WaterClan leader once she stepped back.

Sharktooth felt a warmth radiate through his forehead, quickly turning to an uncomfortable prickling sensation and streaking down his spine. It rushed to his tail and claws, evolving into a burning fire that seemed to spark at the end of his fur. He was sure he looked like he'd been struck by lightning but as quickly as it came over him, the feeling faded, leaving only a racing heartbeat to remind himself he was still alive. He lifted his head and licked Turtlestar's shoulder, just as he had when she gave him his warrior name, and stepped back.

"Sharkstar! Stagstar!" Finchstar stood, his tail waving. The sparkling silhouettes of the cats appearing around the group echoed the FireClan leader's call.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:23 am
Stagshade felt a jolt run through his body, feeling fire burn under his pelt and lightning run down his bones. Then, all at once, it dissipated. He looked at Ivorystar, eyes shining.
"Sharkstar! Stagstar!" the chorus surrounds him, pride flowing through his veins. For a moment, he forgot the horror of his situation and was filled with pure bliss.
Feather
Feather

Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:58 pm
A chorus of cheers came from around the two newly named leaders, chants of their names coming from several muzzles. Fogpaw watched his mentor from the side, his chest puffed while he bragged to his sisters about how Sharkstar had been his mentor and not theirs. He smirked to himself, starry tail dragging along the stardust covered floor. 

Poolstar offered hearty cheers for the new leaders, her thoughts drifting back to her own ceremony. She glanced to Dapplestar and purred, thankful she had so many moons of being deputy beneath the leader. Chest puffed out with pride, the FrostClan leader looked to Stagstar and Sharkstar, determined to guide them as Dapplestar had guided her. SoulClan knows they'd likely need it. 

Autumnsky maneuvered closer to the other medicine cats, glancing to Tulipsnow and Quartzshine. Did they think it was odd that they hadn't received any warnings, too?  
Metzi
Metzi

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:57 pm
Larchmask lifted his head to cheer for the new leaders. He felt a flicker of hope in his chest, warming his heart and giving him a feeling of new, young power.

Quartzshine matched eyes with Autumnsky and beckoned Tulipsnow with his tail. Once Autumnsky got close enough to here his whispers, he said "Why didn't we get a warning? Are they serious, going on like nothing happened? We trusted them." He dug his claws into the ground until it hurt. As much as he wanted to call out the new leaders' names and support them, Quartzshine felt not only anger burning in his throat. There was an icy rock of betrayal in his stomach.

Flickerlight yowled out the names of the new leaders. It gave him a new fire. He nuzzled his mate's shoulder. "Yeah," he murmured. Everything would be alright.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:25 am
Tulipsnow ignored Quartzshine, leaning against Hawksky happily.

Sharkstar's chest puffed in pride, energy zipping through his veins like sparks in a fire, while Plumdrop waved her tail, proud of Stagstar's resilience.

Ivorystar waited until silence fell, stepping forward again. "I wish you had more time with us, but this will not last much longer," she admitted. "We brought you here to share a prophecy, one which even we don't know the meaning of."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:31 am
Tanglepath looked sideways at the other medicine cats, wondering how they were reacting to learning of SoulClan's powerlessness.

Hawksky felt his heart in his throat with nervousness as he pressed against Tulipsnow. We're literally surrounded by SoulClan right now...

"Don't know the meaning of?" Martenstrike scoffed to Littledawn, "I thought they knew everything."
Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:41 am
Littledawn frowned, looking at her paws, eyes flicking about. Had the medicine cats received a warning? They would've told if they had, wouldn't they? "Something's wrong," she muttered to Martenstrike. "We didn't have any warning. I lost one of my kits because of it," she hissed.

Autumnsky raised her chin and narrowed her eyes. "How convenient a prophecy comes after we've lost the majority of our clans. Where was our warning?" Her tone was strained, and she was struggling with her temper, grief weighing heavily upon her shoulders. So many lives lost, and she hadn't been able to do anything except run. "As nice as it is to see all of our loved ones again, it would've been nicer if they had survived," she explained, sending a pained look toward Turtlestar. 

Poolstar paused and flattened her ears. She hadn't thought of it that way. She looked to Dapplestar, hoping the past leaders would have some kind of explanation for why it all happened the way it did.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 am
Ivorystar's neck fur prickled, and she moved closer to Autumnsky. "You don't think we would've helped if we could?" she growled.

Sharkstar's eyes widened.
SoulClan didn't know?

Feather
Feather

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 am
"Are you saying you didn't know?" Autumnsky gaped at Ivorystar, ears flattened to her head. "How is that possible?" She questioned, desperate for some kind, any kind of explanation.

Scorchthicket recoiled, watching the interaction with sad amber eyes. He swallowed against the lump in his throat. Apparently SoulClan knew just about as much as they did. 
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:07 am
Turtlestar bowed her head in shame. 
"What we see of your futures is never a clear image," a brown and white she-cat with a stubby tail mewed, stepping forward, "It's like viewing your expression in a running river."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 am
Redstar dipped her head to the newly appointed Stagstar and Sharkstar, catching a familiar face in the crowd and immediately scowling. She glared at Tanglepath pointedly, ignoring the medicine cats' outbursts. She softly padded over to Finchstar and gazed over him with a frown. "There is a shadow among you, Finchstar," was all she left him with before turning and joining Ivorystar. "Ivorystar, calm down." she mewed gently, tail swishing back and forth.

Peachpaw gently pressed against Autumnsky, hoping to calm her down as more of the deceased leaders came to join them.

Cricketsong nodded to Plumdrop and smiled, rushing over to Stagstar. "Congratulations!" she purred, trying her best to not get involved with the dilemma happening just behind her. "How does it feel?" she felt her voice growing weaker, knowing her vain attempt of small talk wasn't going to keep them long before everyone started fighting.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum