WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Eastern Area Empty OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Eastern Area

Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:22 am
The eastern area of the Twolegplace is a heavily urbanized area, filled with towering twoleg nests, masses of monsters, and dark alleyways. There are very few trees aside from a few gardens and a small park. A huge carrionplace rests near the mountains.

Most of the cats roaming here are rogues, as the kittypets are usually carefully locked in their nests. There are many dangerous gangs hiding in the alleyways, feeding on fat pigeons and rats. This is an incredibly dangerous place for Clan cats to be.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Eastern Area Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Eastern Area

Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:55 am
Thor looked at Ivy. " Were playin tag. I was using you as a hiding place." He meowed, then watched his sister scurry away. " but it didn't work." he added, darting out of her legs and bowling into his sister. " now your it!" Yowls getting back to his feet and darting down the alleyway.

Ivy watched Thor dart down the alleyway. " Don't stray to far!" She called after him as he started to get a long way down the street.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Eastern Area Empty Re: OLD TWOLEGPLACE GENERAL TERRITORY || Eastern Area

Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm
Solar and Lunar padded side to side. Their eyes darting aroma be the unusual area

Ooc Raven, can I have Sunset and her group join Ivy?
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:00 am
ooc Sure, would they both be leaders? like make the decisions together?

ic: Thor kept running further away, ignoring the leader, he rounded a corner and was met by horrifyingly big teeth. " D-dog!" He yowled, and pelted back around the corner, down the alleyway, towards the group. " DOG! DOG!" He kept screaming as he ran, a huge mut right on his tail.

Ivy stared, wide eyed at the dog. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts. " Solar! Get thor and the rest of the kits into a safe place! Now!" She ordered, getting to her paws. " Everyone else, surround the dog!" She ran towards the dog, who was running wild eyed, Blaze and Flash at her side. Ivy jumped over Thor, and at the dogs chest. She slashed and bit its legs and chest, trying carefully not to get in reach of the mut. She didn't succeed, and the dog snapped its teeth closed on her shoulder.

Blaze saw his sister and yowled in terror, leaping into the dogs flank hard, giving Ivy enough time to rench herself free from the jaws of the dog, and stagger, regaining her balance.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:44 pm
Ooc Sure whatever would be done with you

IC:

"Come on." Solar said to Thor. "Get your kits."

Lunar leaped onto the dog, clawing its nose. She hissed as it bit her leg

Flint bit hard on the dog's tail

Sunset padded down the alley, her tail high. She had freed the prisoners and let them join if they wanted too. She saw the dog attacking the cats and sprang after.

Acorn and Lily jumped out from behind their mother, slashing at the dog with tiny claws

Marmalade and Gold ran up and raked the dog's nose. Gold screeched at the dog grabbed her and flung her across

Rose ran to help her kits, who weee being scratched by the dog
Lily
Lily
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:17 pm
Freya hissed and helped chase off the dog.

Saxon looked at Sunsets group, hissing.

Phoenix arched her back

Night hid behind Thor
OOC: I feel like I have forgotten someone...
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:59 am
Thor yelped and looked at the adult. " Get my kits??? I am I kit!" He snapped, and ran behind a trashcan, watching the fight.

ooc did I have anyone in Sunsets group? I cant remember

ic: Flash and Blaze worked as one, going on either side of the dog and scratching its side before going to the back and pulling its tail. They then darting to either side again, then to the front. The contuined to do this, the dog yelping in confusion as it tried to fight all the cats.

The dog yelped as Blaze hit its muzzle, and took one long glare at the cats surrounding it before running down the alleyway.

Ivy staggered up to her group, bleeding badly from her shoulder. " Is everyone ok?"  She asked, looking over the cats. She then noticed new cats and swished her tail crossly. " Who might you all be." She growled at Sunset.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 am
"I got a bite on my shoulder."
Solar said. "And um. Another group is here." She sai,
Pointing her tail at sunset
Lily
Lily

Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:45 am
Saxon hissed again. He didn't Trust sunsets group.

Freya gathered all the kits underneth her.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:13 am
"Hello. I think I have seen you before." Sunset memes to Ivy
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 am
Ivy glared at solar. " I'm not a idiot, I know that!" She snapped. " I just asked who they where." She added with a growl, before turning to Sunset. " Why are you in our territory?"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 am
"We wanted to join your group and make it stronger. Unless you want to fight us away. That's fine with me." Sunset said, flexing her claws 

Acorn shivered as she looked at the other rouge leader
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 am
Ivy snorted. " If we did fight, my group would win." She retorted, then continued. " But I would never let down new cats, so of course you all may join us, I'm Ivy, the leader."
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:27 am
"The name's Sunset. The past leader of my old group." Sunset said cooly 

Acorn and Lily walk up to the kits I in Ivy's group
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:29 am
Thor hisses, swatting a paw. " Intruders! Ivy! INTRUDERS!!" He yowled, swiping again at Acorn with claws out.

Ivy nodded. " We are still in the middle of setting a camp, but we are sleeping here as of right now. I send cats out every day, to see if there's a better.. safer.. place to stay." She informed.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 am
"Let me introduce some of my group. Me,Rose,Misty,Honeykit,......" Ivy started 

Acorn sniffed and started to cry. 

"Hey! Don't hurt my sister!" Lily said, baring her teeth towards Thor
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:39 am
Thor snarled shrinking back. The kit bared his teeth, trying to be brave, thought the other cats where a lot older then him. " get! Get away!"
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:10 am
Lily glared at him and hardly flinched

Ooc For some reason I ship Lily and Thor

Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:20 am
ooc Same XD

ic: Thor growled, straightening up. He strut over to Ivy. " Who are those cats!" He demanded, glaring at Lily and acorn.

Ivy looked around at the kit with a smile. " Those are your new group mates" She meowed, flicking her tail.

" WHAT!" Thor exclaimed, looking back at them. " When did this happen??"
Anonymous

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:05 am
Acornfur watched from afar in the shadows of Ivy's camp. Great, new group members, just what we needed.. She thought sarcastically.
Lily
Lily

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:13 am
Freya glared at her son. "We welcome new members with pride. We will respect them Thor."

Saxon looked at all the members.

Honeykit walked up to Thor, Lily and Acorn. She smiled.
Aquastar
Aquastar
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 am
Rose looked worriedly at her kits. She didn't want them to get hurt.

Misty walked up to greet the other group cats

Lily
Lily

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:13 am
Honeykit dragged her paws one by one on the ground twice and then tapped her honey coloured fur then acted like a kit.

OOC: My name is Honeykit.
Ebonyflame
Ebonyflame
Great Supporter
Great Supporter

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:29 am
Dew walked up behind Honeykit. " That means, My name is Honeykit." She explained, looking a them. " She's mute."
Lily
Lily

Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:05 pm
Honeykit nodded. She brushed her body against Dew and smiled at the other cats. Her head dipped low and eyes squinted, one paw drawn across face as if grooming. She looked up.

OOC: How are you?
Anonymous

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:42 pm
Acornfur quickly rose to her paws and padded out of the berry bush, she glanced over her shoulder one minute and then stumbled over Honeykit the next second.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 am
Thor bristled as the older cat tripped over the new kit. " hey! watch where you are going!" He meowed, narrowing his eyes at her.
Anonymous

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:54 pm
Acornfur flattened her ears to the back of her head and narrowed her eyes, shooting a glare at Thor.
~
Mountain watched the new cats fill in and make their selves comfortable. His whiskers twitched irritably as he frowned at them.
Wishflight
Wishflight
Staff
Staff

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:26 am
Thor stood his ground, glaring fiercely at her.

Ivy flicked her tail, glancing at Sunset. She leapt onto window ledge above the cats. " We will welcome these cats with open paws." She meowed, sending her icy stare to her groupmates. " There will be not fighting, and no rude remarks to them or about them to each other." She meowed, glaring down at Thor. " we will treat them with respect!" She then looked over at Mountain. " Mountain, take Saxon and Blaze to make them a nest and show them all where they will be sleeping." She meows with a curt nod and leaps off.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:36 pm
Mountain nodded in return briefly and rose to his paws, looking more massive then before. He padded over to the two cats and flicked his tail, "Come on, I'll show you where you're staying." He explained, leading the way.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum