WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

The Mooncave - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mooncave

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:21 am
Marshfeather tilted his head curiously. Rosefeather? Isn't she a bit young? He remembered his mother telling him that Sandstar had been made deputy when he was young as well. Maybe this was a tradition in WaterClan, naming inexperienced deputies and training them like a mentor would train an apprentice.

Stagstar nodded to Sharkstar and Rosefeather then stepped forward. "I would like to announce my choice of deputy as well," he mewed, "I say these words before SoulClan, so the spirits of our ancestors can hear me and approve of my choice. By Snowystar's blessing, Cricketsong will be the new deputy of BrightClan."
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:47 am
Scorpionbite shot a glance to Spiderleap with raised eyebrows, surprised that such a young cat was appointed to deputy. She had always had ambitions to become leader, so she couldn't say that she wasn't a bit jealous. Nevertheless, she plastered a smile on her face and cheered for Rosefeather.

Cricketsong purred as Stagstar stepped forward, and she could barely hold in a gasp when her name was called. She looked to Plumdrop with wide eyes before licking her chest fur down and composing herself. She carried herself with a newfound pride as she approached where Rosefeather was standing. She dipped her head to Stagstar, and closed her eyes for a moment to remember Snowystar. "Thank you for this opportunity," she paused for a moment in an attempt to gather a string of words to ensure BrightClan that she would keep them safe. "In these trying times, I will do everything within my power to make sure your voices are heard." she nodded to the crowd and reclaimed her previous place next to the new WaterClan deputy.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:05 am
Poolstar purred, feeling slightly more comfortable with Stagstar's choice for deputy than with Sharkstar's. Cricketsong was a warrior with a good amount of moons under her paws. She'd seen the battle with the rogues and fought in it, too. The FrostClan leader nodded her approval, tail tip flicking.

Autumnsky relaxed again, purring softly to Cricketsong in congratulations. She remained somewhat worried for BrightClan, however, due to their lack of medicine cats. How would they fare after everyone separated into their individual clans again? Her pale eyes scanned over the crowd of cats, sighing softly. How would the younger cats feel when they had to separate from the friends they made over the moons?

Willowpaw purred happily in response to the newly named deputies, relieved her own clan still had their same leader and one of the same deputies.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:14 am
"Rosefeather! Cricketsong!" Finchstar called out the new deputies' names, dipping his head to both of the new leaders.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:41 am
Rosefeather warmed under her pelt. She dipped her head to Cricketsong, congratulating the older cat. Of all things to come of the events of the night before, this was was last she had accepted. But she would do well, and try hard.
Feather
Feather

Fri May 01, 2020 3:49 pm
Poolstar joined the cheers, soon being joined by Autumnsky, and Scorchthicket managed a small attempt at a congratulatory cheer for the two new deputies, but he seemed rather out of it and unfocused. After a single cheer from him, he focused back on the kit curled into his fur. The FrostClan leader sent him a worried glance. 

Driftpaw cheered loudly for the new deputies, raising slightly up onto his hind paws. With all the misfortune from the day before, he figured the clans would need some excited energy. When he dropped down again, he looked to Swanpaw and gently nudged her side. "Are you doing any better?" He mewed. 

Littledawn offered a hearty cheer, which received a tired groan of protest from Havenkit. The small ginger tom huddled closer to his mother's warmth.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon May 04, 2020 8:50 pm
Once the cheering died down, Finchstar stepped forward. "We have reason to believe that there may be a safer spot to camp out this bad weather near the Twolegplace," he mewed, ignoring the small murmur that echoed around the cave at his words. "We can hunt when we get there. Warriors, if there are no queens that need helping, pair up with an apprentice or a medicine cat. We might be from different Clans, but this is...something we need to face as a group." He flicked his tail. "We'll hunt when we reach the old Twoleg house." 

Tulipsnow's ear flicked. He certainly seems more confident. I wonder if Redstar said something to him.

Lichenpaw pressed against Erminepaw with a small sigh. "I guess this is it, then."

Thorntail felt his heart swell as he instinctively looked for his apprentice. Nettlepaw... I'm so sorry.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue May 05, 2020 2:27 am
Rosefeather stood up. "This is going to be great!" she mewed to Cricketsong, her eyes lit up with determination. "We can do this."

Last edited by Metzi on Tue May 05, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 am
Adderfang nodded to no one in particular as Finchstar gave final instructions. He padded over to Emberpaw and his littermates, taking one last moment to mourn Softecho before turning back to them. "I'll stay with you three." he mewed, making a lousy attempt to puff out his chest and appear brave for them.
Emberpaw took a deep breath, pressing against Fallowpaw for support as he took a last glance at the entirety of the Mooncave.

Hawkstep lapped his tongue over Brindlestripe's forehead, wrapping his tail around her. "We'll stick together," he offered a shaky smile. "Always."
Melodykit prodded Littledawn with her paw, looking up at her with droopy eyes. "Are we going back to camp?" she asked, stretching out her legs and yawning, hardly understanding the situation the Clans were in.

Cricketsong smiled at Rosefeather's determination. "We can do this." she chuckled, eyes gleaming with optimism.
Feather
Feather

Tue May 05, 2020 10:31 am
Poolstar nodded in approval at Finchstar's newfound confidence. She figured Redstar must've talked to the tom. Pushing herself to her paws, she padded to Flickerlight and gently grasped Moonkit with a stated, "I'll help you carry them." The leader brushed a comforting tail against the tom's side. She watched as Risingscorch moved over to Mapleglow, pressing his side to his mate's. 

Willowpaw looked up at Adderfang, chest aching for her mother, Spiderfrost, or her mentor, Hickoryshadow. She shook her head and looked around again. "I miss camp," she mumbled and pressed closer to her siblings. 
Scorchthicket scooped up Kitekit, the tortoiseshell kitten simply slumping within the deputy's grasp. 

Littledawn sent a sad glance to Melodykit. "No, dear, we're going somewhere new," she mewed and picked up Havenkit, the ginger tom still exhausted from the night before. The sandy queen looked to Martenstrike and she pressed her nose to his cheek. 
Timberblaze went to aid Peachpaw, having noticed the WaterClan medicine cat apprentice appeared to be a bit slower from a previous injury. He glanced down to her. "I'll help you keep pace," he mewed lightly.

Autumnsky nodded her appreciation to Timberblaze, shoulders slumping. "Let's hope this is an easy trip," she commented quietly. 
Driftpaw only barely heard Autumnsky, and he looked to Swanpaw. With a nudge to his sister, he padded over to Snailnose. "We can help with your kits," he offered, tail gesturing to himself and his sister before glancing down as Laurelkit pushed to her paws.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Tue May 05, 2020 1:21 pm
Spiderleap let his tense expression soften into an easy grin as he padded up to his sister. His tail brushed over Scorpionbite's fur as he left his denmate. Gently nosing at her shoulder, he smiled. "Congratulations. Following mom and dad, huh?" He whispered, though only to stifle the painful stab in his chest.

Sunshadow caught pace with Peachpaw and Timberblaze, dipping his head in greeting at the older tom. Slightly miffed that they were walking on his blind side, he reoriented himself to keep in step with his mentor.

Floralight padded up to Snailnose, glancing at the apprentices offering to help. "You two should keep your strength. It's a long journey ahead," she warned. She looked up at Snailnose. "I can help with the kittens."
Metzi
Metzi

Wed May 06, 2020 2:47 am
Brindlestripe gave a small nod of agreement, pressing into Hawkstep's side. "Yeah," she murmured, her eyes closed.

Flickerlight blinked, surprised at his leader's appearance. "Thanks," he mewed as he dipped his head gratefully. He bent down to gently lift Iriskit and Flurrykit off the ground, the kits small enough to both be carried. Uncertainty flashed in his eyes for a moment before he pushed it away, determined to keep going.

Rosefeather looked at her brother, tilting her head to the side. "What's wrong? I know you, you seem upset." She rested her tail on her brother's shoulder.

Larchmask stood up, ignoring the ache in his joints. It was like he was young again, a new warrior with a rush for adventure. He padded over to Adderfang and the gaggle of apprentices.

Quartzshine stretched his neck, hoping to find another medicine cat. His search was rewarded when he spotted Autumnsky. He started toward her, waving his tail in the air to catch her eye.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed May 06, 2020 4:38 am
Adderfang frowned, hesitating before pressing his nose gently to Willowpaw's head. He had to stay strong, and appear brave for those younger than him. He had no idea where the Clans were going, and if they would even survive. But, he knew he had to act like a true warrior now and reassure them. As Larchmask approached, he stepped back and licked his chest fur down. "Do you need any assistance?" he asked the elder, padding closer in case he might need a shoulder to rest on before they left.
Emberpaw nodded slowly, embracing Willowpaw. "We'll be okay!" he tried to appear optimistic, but it was truly difficult given everyone they had lost in such a short amount of time.

Peachpaw had been sitting against a wall, her lame leg at an awkward angle. When Timberblaze came to offer help, she felt a newfound strength. Even though they were of different Clans, he was still willing to aid her on the long journey. "Thank you," she dipped her head slightly as they begun the walk beside Sunshadow and Autumnsky. "You are very kind."
Scorpionbite flinched as Spiderleap brushed his tail across her side, and she looked up to follow his pawsteps. He was talking with his littermate, and she knew she probably shouldn't intervene. She stepped forward about a tail-length and curled her tail around her paws, waiting for their conversation to cease.

Softpetal hesitantly approached Floralight and Snailnose, offering a small smile. "I can help with the kits as well." she purred at Laurelkit and Toadkit, waving her tail to gesture for Sunsplash to join her.
Glasspaw padded towards a familiar face with pricked ears. "Are you doing alright, Wolfwatcher?" he mewed, still fairly wary about mingling with the other Clans.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 06, 2020 10:37 am
"Thank you," Snailnose mewed softly, offering a weak smile. Anxiety prickled at her, but she wouldn't be able to carry the two on her own, especially after yesterday.

"Maybe the new camp will be prettier," Fallowpaw suggested, "Imagine if it had, like, flowers growing in the clearing! Or a little creek running by it!"
Flamepaw snorted at the apprentices enthusiasm, making amused eye contact with Willowpaw.

"Goodbye mountains," Erminepaw sighed, "Hello lots of walking."

"Sh-should I uh, take, Melodykit...?" Martenstrike stuttered, flustered.

Mapleglow heaved to her paws. "I hope we aren't walking too long," she mumbled, "I'm afraid my legs might collapse."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 06, 2020 11:39 am
Hailfeather watched, padding over to Mapleglow. "I can help," he dipped his head. "If you'd like."

Finchstar turned back to the group of leaders. "We need someone at the front leading, one in the middle to keep pace, and two at the back at least," he mewed. "We can't afford to be split up."
Sharkstar nodded. "I can stay back. Though we might need someone to run ahead in case we do start getting split up."
Glidefeather stayed quiet, feeling the fur on his neck prickling slightly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 06, 2020 11:41 am
"What, carry me?" Mapleglow snorted.

"I'll go in the front," Stagstar mewed, puffing out his chest, "I can scout if the rest of you need to stop."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed May 06, 2020 11:48 am
Hailfeather purred with amusement. "I mean, I can try if you'd like. I meant if you needed help to lean on someone."

Sootpaw leaned against Basilpaw, not entirely sure who anyone else was. This is terrifying.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 06, 2020 12:32 pm
"I think I'll be alright," Mapleglow mewed, leaning into Risingscorch.
Feather
Feather

Wed May 06, 2020 6:15 pm
Autumnsky waved the FrostClan medicine cat over with her tail, watching Timberblaze closely for a moment before deciding he was genuinely seeking to help Peachpaw. She relaxed after that, purring to Quartzshine.

Timberblaze shrugged lightly. "I don't see why I wouldn't be kind, especially in times such as these." The senior warrior glanced around, aching to feel the warmth of his mate against his side again. He missed the crowding of his kits as they searched desperately for stories. Being around the young medicine cat apprentice reminded him of easier times with his kits. 
Littledawn nodded to Martenstrike and nudged Melodykit toward him with a muffled, "Yes, please." 

Willowpaw sent a shrug toward Flamepaw, shifting partially closer to the BrightClan tom. "Maybe, Fallowpaw. We'll just have to wait and see," she mewed lightly, attempting to keep a lighthearted attitude. 

Risingscorch straightened to support his mate, nodding his thanks to Hailfeather. "I've got her," he reassured, purring affectionately to Mapleglow. 
Poolstar took up the spot in the middle, having passed Moonkit to Nightbrook when the BrightClan she-cat offered to stay near Flickerlight. The FrostClan leader accepted only after some hesitation, then moved to keep an eye on things. 

Laurelkit peered up at Floralight and Softpetal, both she-cats smelling much different than her mother. "I miss Perchcloud!" She meowed abruptly, looking to Snailnose with flattened ears. "She could've carried us," she mewed after, tone much softer than before.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu May 07, 2020 3:41 am
Larchmask purred. "Just wanted to walk with someone." His voice barely hid the grief, the pain over his lost denmates. Either way, the apprentices were scared, and Adderfang seemed the same way.

Quartzshine warmed at the medicine cat's positivity. "What should I do?" He asked, hoping for some task or way to help to busy his mind.

Flickerlight nodded his thanks to Nightbrook, keeping her in his sight. She was a stranger, while probably good-hearted.

Basilpaw laid his tail over Sootpaw's back, holding him close. "C'mon, we have to go, I think..." he murmured, his voice trembling.

Brindlestripe blinked to clear her head and shook out her fur. "We can do this. Together." She forced her voice to steady.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Thu May 07, 2020 11:08 am
Dustmask noticed Larchmask among the crowd, catching up with his denmate. "Hey," he whispered, padding side by side with him. "Are you okay? Everyone's really shaken up," he whispered, eyes glossed over.

Floralight smiled softly down at the kitten below her. "I guess I'll just have to do then, won't I?" She murmured gently. Scooping up the kitten in her jaw, she made sure to stay close to Snailnose as not to worry the queen from the other clan.

Spiderleap frowned, doing his best to not give into his dense emotions. It wasn't the time. They had to stay strong. "Not here, not now," he mrowed, swiping a paw over his ear and ignoring the hot stinging behind his eyes. "Just miss mom. Made me think about dad. Just wish I..." he paused, gathering himself. "Wish I could've talked to him more. He was always so... distant."

Cedarpaw caught up with his brother and his girlfriend friend. "How are you two holding up?" He asked out of politeness, sending a glance towards Fallowpaw. 

Wolfwatcher glanced down at the apprentice, smiling lightly. "I'm fine. Everyone's pretty distant anyways," he murmured. There was a certain grim set-ness in his jaw as he spoke, words rumbling from the back of his throat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu May 07, 2020 2:04 pm
Hailfeather dipped his head in respect, moving instead towards Lichenpaw and Erminepaw. "Feeling up for a journey?" he mewed at the pair, trying to sound light.
Lichenpaw looked up at the young warrior. "I suppose. It's a bit scary."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm
"I'm ready as I'll ever be," Erminepaw grumbled, shaking out her fur.

Hawksky spotted Basilpaw and Sootpaw sulking on their own and trotted towards, them, casting a few glances over his shoulder to make sure Tulipsnow was still in view. "Are you two holding up?" he asked.

"I miss her too," Snailnose sighed, rising to her paws, "But we have to keep moving."

"I'm fine," Flamepaw mewed, glaring at Cedarpaw, daring him to say something.
Feather
Feather

Thu May 07, 2020 5:44 pm
Willowpaw padded close beside Flamepaw, fluffy tail waving behind her. "All things considered, I'm fine. It's not the first time I've had to relocate," she mewed with a slight shrug of her shoulders. "I wonder what our new territory will be like. Hopefully not as dry," she mused, glancing back toward Cedarpaw and Fallowpaw with a purr.
Metzi
Metzi

Fri May 08, 2020 3:50 am
Larchmask's ears pricked at the sound of Dustmask's voice. He turned around, his mouth gaped at the sight of him. "You're... alive?" He croaked, unable to believe his eyes. "I thought you didn't make it!" The elder buried his nose in Dustmask's shoulder fur. At least he had Dustmask. It would bring him the hope to get through, at least for a while.

Rosefeather nodded. "Yeah. I wish he had spoken to us more," she murmured, twining her tail with her brother's. She gave herself the moment with her brother, a peace before her work.

Basilpaw looked at Hawksky, his eyes clouded with grief and fear. "I think I am..." He mumbled. But, in a heartbeat, he let out a sob and crouched to the ground. This was too much for the small apprentice, especially without his parents or Daisypaw. Basilpaw covered his eyes with his paws. He didn't want to go to a Twolegplace. He didn't want a new home. He wanted his parents and sister, his old home.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat May 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Tulipsnow hesitated, then padded over to Hawksky and the apprentices. "It's okay to feel like that," she mewed softly.
Sootpaw looked at Hawksky a little awkwardly.

Toadkit stayed close to Snailnose, his fur fluffed. "I don't wanna leave. What if she comes back?"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 pm
Hawksky said nothing, looking sympathetically at the apprentices. He remembered what it was like to lose cats you loved so young.

"She's not," Snailnose mewed dryly, unable to soften her words, "She's with SoulClan."

"I don't want to live in water though," Fallowpaw mewed, wrinkling her nose.
Feather
Feather

Mon May 11, 2020 12:05 pm
Willowpaw chuckled and shook her head. "No, definitely not in water," she mewed to Fallowpaw, shrugging lightly. "I want less trees, too. I feel like sleeping under the stars would be nice," she mused, glancing up toward the sky. Though, she was certain she'd always miss DuskClan's original camp. With a sigh, she looked down again, ears flattening. 

Laurelkit's eyes widened and she curled up tightly while Floralight carried her, sniffling while thinking of Perchcloud.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue May 12, 2020 2:44 am
Basilpaw trembled and looked up at Tulipsnow. "But I don't want to feel like this," he mewed. He felt ashamed for falling apart in front of his clanmates, but he couldn't help it. His world was falling apart, and he could only watch.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Wed May 13, 2020 6:55 am
Floralight shifted slightly, moving the bundle in her mouth into a more comfortable position. "What's it like?" She asked, trying to break the tense aura. "I mean, having kittens? I've always wanted them for myself, but..." No mate? Chaotic situation? The tabby decided to stop herself. It was quite hard to talk with a mouthful of fur anyways.

Dustmask grinned weakly, nuzzling back. "I was in the back. Kept thinking about my family," he whispered, mind wandering to his father and his siblings. "I just can't believe I'm the only one left."

Spiderleap nodded, eyes trailing back to where his newfound friend Scorpionbite was waiting. "I probably wouldn't have made it," he confessed. "Out of camp. Wouldn't have made it out of camp. I tripped. Someone helped me, though. I owe her my life."

Cedarpaw glanced at Fallowpaw lightly. "It's not all that bad, actually," he paused, shivering at the memory of the wave that had engulfed his camp. "... Other than the dangers, I guess."
Metzi
Metzi

Wed May 13, 2020 7:58 am
Rosefeather widened her eyes. Her own brother was so close to death... After losing her mother and sister, she didn't know what she would have done without Spiderleap. Seeing his gaze travel back to Scorpionbite, Rosefeather dipped her head in gratitude at her. "I'm glad you're alive," she mewed as she looked back at her brother.

Larchmask pressed against Dustmask's side. "Did you see them in SoulClan?" He asked. He felt a twinge of pain in his chest, sympathy for his friend.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed May 13, 2020 5:07 pm
"Oh right, you lived near the beach!" Fallowpaw squeaked, "What was that like?"

"I can't imagine sleeping in a forest," Flamepaw muttered, "Not being able to see the stars..."

Snailnose didn't have the energy to answer, just shrugging at the FireClan deputy.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri May 15, 2020 5:50 pm
Tulipsnow dipped her head and licked the top of Basilpaw's head. "Nobody wants to feel like this. But we're all in this together, hm?" she tried to cheer the apprentice up. "How about I try and teach you some herbs on the journey? I'm sure there'll be some where we're going."

Toadkit sighed a little, not saying anything else.

Finchstar padded over to Poolstar. "Are your cats ready to leave?" he mewed, casting a glance at the heavily pregnant queen he'd seen at gatherings before. "If any of them need to stop, they just need to say."

Glidefeather kneaded the stone as he tried not to think about the massive task ahead of them.

Sharkstar padded over to Rosefeather. "Is everyone ready to go?"
Metzi
Metzi

Sat May 16, 2020 2:17 am
Basilpaw relaxed slightly at Tulipsnow's touch. He nodded, starting to feel a bit better at the thought of busying himself. "Thanks," he mumbled. Basilpaw turned his head towards Sootpaw and echoed Tulipsnow's words. "We're in this together." Unsteady, he pushed himself to his paws.

Rosefeather jumped, caught off guard. She looked around, lost for words. The medicine cats looked ready, the elders were standing with bright eyes. "Uh... Snailnose has help with her kits..." she mewed, frantically scanning for WaterClan cats. "Everyone seems ready. But Swanpaw looks scared, should I go help her?" While the new deputy's eyes were glittering with concern, her fur also started to burn under her pelt. Hopefully she would start to know what to do, but it was all so fast.
Feather
Feather

Sun May 17, 2020 2:48 am
Poolstar glanced to the FireClan leader and nodded. "We're ready to go. Our queens are being helped," she mewed, tail tip flicking about behind her. A glance to her clanmates and she nodded to herself. They could do this. 

Willowpaw tried to imagine what being near the beach must've been like, tilting her head to the side. "BrightClan must have been so cold in Leafbare. We at least had trees to protect against the winds."
Metzi
Metzi

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:23 am
Ooc: eee

Ic: Flickerlight walked alongside Nightbrook. "How are you?" He asked through the fur of Iriskit and Flurrykit. He felt awkward beside her. Maybe if he got to know her, he'd feel more comfortable with her. Flickerlight forced his gaze to meet the gaze of the grey-black she-cat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:27 pm
"Clan cats!" Finchstar's voice echoed sharply around the cave, though it sounded...different as it returned to his ears. "Let's move!"

Sharkstar glanced back at his cats, dipping his head to the BrightClan and FireClan leaders to head the cats out and down the path to the territory.
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Rosefeather took a deep breath. She was going to leave behind everything she had ever known. Her kithood, her way to becoming an apprentice, all of it. But what use was dwelling on it? Everything was gone, anyway. The territory wouldn't be safe to traverse, let alone live on. So, she made a final glance around to check for needy cats, then took her place slightly behind Sharkstar.

Basilpaw's trembling began to cease. Finchstar's call had brought him into the reality that this was happening. As much as he wanted to go back and cry, he couldn't. He wanted to look strong for Sootpaw, who he laid his fluffy tail on. "Let's go," he mewed, voice cracking. The apprentice turned his head to look at Tulipsnow with a weak smile, and prepared himself for the journey ahead.

Flicking his ears at the call to leave, Larchmask sighed. It was time to leave. This would be extremely difficult for the elder. Not only physically, but mentally would he feel pain unlike anything he'd expected to feel the moon before. Every bit of his past was going to be left behind him like a trail of dust, eventually to be faded away and forgotten. Oh the stories he'd tell to the young cats born in their new home, wherever it was. But reuniting with his friend gave him a spark of hope. "It seems we're leaving now. We'll stick together, right?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum