WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Waterclan camp

+6
Twistedheart
Oceanstorm
Hazelflower
Spottedleaf
Davewing
Willowstorm
10 posters
Go down
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Waterclan camp - Page 3 Empty Re: Waterclan camp

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 am
Spottedcloud licked where her wound was trying to wash the dry blood away
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 am
Brightsnow burst into the camp, yowling "A DOG IS COMING! PREPARE!" By the looks of it, she had easily been able to outrun the dog and the rogue, for which she held a brief moment of pride, before she turned around and faced the camp entrance/exit, her claws unsheathed, ready for the dog to burst through. She then quickly exclaimed in a loud voice to the cats around her "I was out hunting when I saw a rogue. A dog came and that stupid mouse brained rogue ran away, right to the camp! I ran back to the camp as fast I could to warn you guys, so we could protect the newborn kits and prepare for the oncoming dog attack."
Brightsnow breathed deeply and willed herself to calm down, but her adrenaline was pumping and she was ready to fight for her clan.

Frostwater blinked her eyes and turned to Blazeripple "What," she said "did she just say?"
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 am
Blazeripple yowled "DOG!" and scared the life out of Mistydawn. "What?" she shecat asked, her eyeswide with fear. "What about my kits?" she panicked.

Blazeripple sprinted over to the medicine den, and almost ran against the wall with outrage. "There's no marigold!" he complained, and pushed Spottedcloud's head away from the wound. "You'll make it worse!" he spat angrily.
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 am
"Wait, so there is a dog coming?" said Frostwater as she calmly padded over to Blazeripple. Was that what all this commotion was about? Wait...was this Spottedcloud's dog? If so then she would fight with her life for Waterclan, especially for the new kits!

OOC-Who wants to do the dogs entry?
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 am
"Dog coming in the camp? I can help fight" she said
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:02 am
Blazeripple fixed Spottedcloud with a glare. "No. You already tried to fight it before, and you came back drenched in blood. You can help me if you want to by finding some marigold around the back of the nursery."
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:05 am
The dog then burst into the camp, barking loudly and jaw open, showing his numerous, bloody teeth.

Go
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 am
"I was single pawed." She told him
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 am
Kindleheart charged at the dog, and whacked it across the head with her claws unsheathed. "Frostwater!" she called, jumping on the dog's back and clawing it's ears.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 am
Spottedcloud was determined to help her clanmates fight no matter what the cost was. Looking before she did, she flung herself on the dog and sunk her teeth into his neck.
Anonymous
Invité

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 am
The dog thrashed around, wildly and easily threw Spottedcloud against the Fallentree. He then began to try and make Kindlegheart fall off as well.

Frostwater blinked, before running forward at the dog, her claws unsheathed she jumped up into the air and began slashing at its face. When she began to fall back down, she sunk her claws onto its face and held on.

Brightsnow sprinted toward the dog, and was small enough that she was able to fit underneath it. She began to slash at its stomach, and a pool of blood began to form.

The dog thrashed around more wildly and began to run blindly around camp, the cats holding on for dear life.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 am
Spottedcloud layed where the dog threw her for a few minutes. She felt pain in her shoulder returning from the last battle with the same dog the night before.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm
Blazeripple cursed under his breath as he watched Spottedcloud. What ever happened to the LISTEN TO THE MEDICINE CAT rule?

Kindleheart clawed at the dog's ears, shredding them to bits. The dog yelped, and shook the warrior of his head. Kindleheart sprang up, and yowled at Frostwater to "Cover me!" as she swiped the dog's eye.

Lilacpaw got up and raced outside, only to become scared and run back inside to the nursery. "Mistydawn! Softstar!" she pleaded. "The dog's huge, and it's destroying everything!"
Mistydawn got up and padded to the entrance. "I'll guard the nursery." she said, her voice filled with venom.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm
Spottedcloud got up and shook herself off.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:29 pm
With a massive yowl, the dog kicked Brightsnow, smacked Kindleheart to the ground and stood on Spottedcloud in its hurry to get out of the camp. Kindleheart chased it into the trees a little bit, sprinting in triumph. "And you stay away!" she yowled, her eyes gleaming wildly as she swung around and limped back into the camp. "We took that dog on like we were warriors of Lionclan!" she exclaimed, purring happily. This is why cats become warriors.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 pm
Spottedcloud looked around
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 pm
Angelflight raced into the camp with her tail puffed up like a bottle-brush. "Do i smell dog?" she said, then looked around at the carniage of the camp around her. "Oh great. A dog." she said, mentally hitting herself for not being here.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:50 pm
Spottedcloud was relieved the dog left the camp. The crash that the dog cause irritated her shoulder injury but despite that and a few new scratches she was unharmed
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 pm
Blazeripple raced around the cats, putting marigold and goldenrod on gashes, and sending Kindleheart to her nest for a day, before finally comming to a stop beside Spottedcloud. "What did i tell you?" he asked briskly, sealing her old wound with more cobwebs, and placing a new poultice containing dock and marigold on her few other ones. "Warriors. Think they can live forever," Blazeripple scoffed, then walked off to get some more herbs.

Kindleheart limped to her den, and lay down. The exhaustion had finally caught up with her and she slept like a log.

Lilacpaw padded out of the nursery, her fur growing hot with embarrasment as she realised she had been running around like a frightened kit. "Frostwater?" she called for her mentor.

Angelflight sighed, and went over to Softstar. "Well, that was eventful. Shall i take out a patrol to check if the dog has gone? Some of the less injured warriors, of course."

Mistydawn looked at her kits. Sapphirekit looked at her mother, the fell back asleep on Rowankit's warm back.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:17 pm
"Sorry Blazeripple." she meowed
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 pm
Blazeripple snorted. "Well, you should go back to your nest then. Nothing's going to make that wound heal faster than rest." he remarked, padding stiffly off to look for Frostwater.
Anonymous
Invité

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 am
Frostwater cheered in happiness when the dog fled from the camp. Hopefully it would not bother them anymore!
She walked over to Blazeripple, so he could check her wounds. They didn't look too bad. She hoped Blazeripple would not be angry with her for going off and fighting the dog but she had to do it!
She smiled at him, sweetly and purred "We won!" her voice was filled with pride and triumph over the battle.

Brightsnow looked at her wounds. They weren't all that bad; they were barely anything the medicine cat needed to worry about. Blazeripple should save his herbs for someone more worthy of them. She didn't want him to worry over her.
She sat down and waited for the ceremony to resume.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 am
ooc: Lol i think we should forget about the ceremony for the moment, cause Dove's not here and she has Softstar XD

ic: Blazeripple purred. "I'm very proud of you, Frostwater. You would make a great leader, just making those split second decisions like that!" He placed a poultice of marigold and dock on one particullarily deep scratch down Frostwater's flank, and then stood back. "Done!" he purred. "Now, i think Angelflight is looking for some fit cats to do a quick border patrol?"

Angelflight padded over to Brightsnow. "Do you want to come on a patrol with me? Just to check the dog has gone and the borders are safe," she added.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 pm
Spottedcloud was asleep in her nest in the warriors den.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 am
Rockshade quickly picked up his kit and ran it to the nursery "Stay!" then ran out to help his clan mates fight. Softstar's eyes got wide then she jummed off the Fallentree and attacked the dog. She looked at the camp for a while then padded to her medicine cat "Is there any cats fit to go and make sure the dog is gone?" she asked. Nightpaw stayed by the nursery trying to stay out of the fight but still help her clan. She blocked the way so Crowkit could not get though.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 pm
Spottedcloud headed out of the warriors den and grabbed a vole from the fresh-kill pile.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 pm
Blazeripple frowned. "I think Angelflight is organising that. Maybe Rockshade could go too? Angelflight, Lilacpaw, Brightsnow...probably not you or Mistydawn, considering the kits and all...." Blazeripple continued the conversation in his head.

Sapphirekit padded over to Crowkit. "Hello..." she said cautiously.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:57 am
"Okay. I will tell her who can go." she walked over to Angleflight and told her who should be able to go see if the dog is still here. "Oh and I would like some Patrols out. If you can." she mewed to her before looking at her mate to see if her is okay. She walked over to him "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yes I am fine. And don't worry about Crowkit he is safe." she mewed. "Rockshade you should join the patrol." she told him. "Can I come?" Nightpaw asked giving a hop. "No you are not battle ready yet" she mewed to Nightpaw.

"Hi!" Crowkit mewed turning around.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:58 am
Angelflight nodded. "Organising it already." she winked at Softstar.

Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 pm
Spottedcloud coughed. "Stupid dust cloud" She muttered to herself.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm
Angelflight looked at Softstar. She padded over to the Fallentree (?) and sat there. "Rockshade! Brightsnow! Frostwater and Lilacpaw!" she called. "Official dog patrol! Lets move!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:34 am
Rockshade mewed "I will be back." then walked over to the patrol. Softstar nodded and turned to Nightpaw. "When Rockshade comes back to camp I will get his to do some fishing with you." Softstar mewed. Nightpaw nodded and padded around the camp helping with any thing he can.

"come on! Lets go out side!" Crowkit mewed to the it next to him.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 am
Spottedcloud came back to camp with a vole, a squirrel, and a couple of mice in her jaws. She was sort of struggling to carry it all in her jaws from where she caught them all the way to the fresh-kill pile in one trip.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 pm
Rockshade gathered with the patrol.

Crowkit ran out of the nursery. Softstar looked around camp.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm
Sapphirekit ran out with Crowkit.

Angelflight looked around. "Thanks, Spottedcloud. For going hunting. Now will the rest of the patrol HURRY UP?!" Kindleheart staggered out of the warriors den. "Sorry, Angelflight!" Lilacpaw padded out of the apprentices den, yawning.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm
Softstar sighed. She wanted to get out of camp.... She walked over to the patrol "I want to lead a patrol."

Rockshade looked at his mate not surprised she wanted out of camp.

Crowkit looked around camp looking for something to do.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm
Frostwater purred at Blazeripple's comment. Before she could tell him about her dream, she was yanked away on the dog patrol. She called a goodbye to Blazeripple and then headed out, followed by her apprentice, Lilacpaw.

Brightsnow sat.

OOC-Just Jumping In, You Know?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Angelflight frowned. "I know, of course you do. You can take... Frostwater, Rockshade and Lilacpaw to the south side of the territory, i'll take Kindleheart and Spottedcloud north. Okay everyone? Lets move!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:07 pm
Softstar purred getting to do something. She walked to the camp entrance and sat waiting for her patrol. Rockshade fallowed. Crowkit noticed Nightpaw not doing anythign and pounced on her tail. She sprang from her spot startled.
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm
ooc: What place is South? Wow I am leader and I don't even know my territory! XD
Hazelflower
Hazelflower
Staff
Staff

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm
Snowblossom wished for a mate
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm
ooc: The Sunstones i think....i just picked a random place to RP XD
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 am
ooc: thanks willow, lolz XD

in: Nightpaw started to play fight Crowkit.
Oceanstorm
Oceanstorm
Extreme Supporter
Extreme Supporter

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 am
Frostwater was so excited! Her first outing with her apprentice, Lilacpaw! This was going to be so much fun! She hoped she would be a good mentor...ha! Who was she kidding? She was going to be an awesomely spectacular amazingly epic mentor to Lilacpaw!
Frostwater giggled in excitement as she, Rockshade and Lilacpaw left the camp.

Brightsnow did not know what to do. Seeing the fresh-kill pile was slightly depleted she left the camp to go hunting.

OOC-Where would the northern part of Waterclan be?
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 am
ooc: north would be were willow posted with her patrol XD

in: Nightpaw batted at Crowkit.

ooc: wait what is my patrol doing again XD (I fail as a leader)
Hazelflower
Hazelflower
Staff
Staff

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 am
Snowblossom wanted something to do
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 am
Softstar padded into the camp with a fat fish in her jaws. Rockshade was behind her with a fine looking mouse. They put the fresh-kill on the fresh-kill pile then sat next to each other.

Nightpaw saw that her mentor was back so she ran over "Can we go and fish?" she asked exited to learn something. Crowkit fallowed "Can I come too?" he asked with a jump.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 am
ooc: Dove play Rowankit and Spot play Nettlekit!

Kindleheart sighed as she rolled over in her sleep.

Mistydawn looked at her kits. "Hello, Sapphirekit. Want to go outside?" Sapphirekit nodded eagerly, and padded outside. "Wow!"
Davewing
Davewing
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 am
Rocksahde purred. "Sure we can. But you can't your to young, Crowkit." he mewed. Softstar yawned and turned back to her kit. "Lets go see the other kits." Then she walked off to the nursery with Crowkit. "Hi!" Crowkit mewed to the other kits as his father left camp with Nightpaw.
~in the nusery~
Rowankit woke up. "Wait for me!" Rowankit mewed jupping out of the nest and going out of the den.
Spottedleaf
Spottedleaf
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:12 pm
Nettlekit was near the camp entrance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum